O&A《《₵Ø₦₮₳₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦》》

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

In the future, I should use this poll for...

Shipping polls!
25%
Plot ideas.
38%
Fun questions.
6%
Visitor count.
13%
Interest checks.
No votes
Nothing. Dino you have a poll addiction please step away from your phone and stare at the wall. Get some help.
19%

Total votes : 16

Re: O&A《《₵Ø₦₮₳₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦》》

Postby dinolover519 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:08 am

Casper Leva
♣Male ♣ heterosexual ♣ 17♣
Norm♣ Student ♣
Tags; Norah♣ Location: suburbs
A lonely boy, Casper had filled his spare time with fiction, whether it be reading novels or watching movies. When disaster struck, he relied on the instincts given to him by fiction rather than face reality. However, he knew that if he stopped too long and thought about the grave reality of his situation and fall apart. This girl before him, seemed to be trapped in this fate of hysteria and confusion; there were sobbing tears followed by confusion and laughter, a whirlwind of emotions. Casper couldn’t let this weight hold either of them down, not if they wanted to survive.

Speaking slowly and calmly as not to further upset her, he explained, “I’m sorry for the rough start. My name’s Casper.” Gesturing at the lifeless body of the infected creature, he continued, “I don’t know what those things are, but I know they’re dangerous. They won't hesitate to attack us. And right now? Right now we’re in the open, easy targets for them. I don’t know about your house, but mine-“ tears sparkled in his eyes as he thought of the shell of his old neighbor and the blood of his parents “Mine isn’t safe. “

He glanced down the street, checking for any incoming monsters, before continuing, suddenly struck by an epiphany. “But you do have a point...the police station might actually be a good place to start. “ He adjusted his grip on the frying pan and closed his eyes, visualizing the area around him. “There’ll probably be other survivors, better weapons, first aid...”

Opening his eyes, he gazed in the direction they would have to go, silently praying that the horde would leave them be long enough to get to the station.

Cindy Angeli
♣female ♣ pansexual ♣ 21♣
Elite♣ Student ♣
Tags; Hayden ♣ Location: bank->Central
district, wandering
After an uneventful, but stress-filled period of time, Cindy finally bothered her father once more, requesting that she be allowed to explore the district once it was fully secured. After much debate, he still refused to relent, so she instead took advantage of his distraction with the comings and goings of the other elite to slip outside of the bank where they were building immense defenses. She wandered the streets carelessly at first, but soon began examining the world around her. The streets normally packed tight with taxis were barren: the sidewalks crowded with travelers, deserted.

Speeding her pace up a little, she considered places to explore. The mall would be near empty, an exciting place to visit. The arts museum would also be a fascinating destination. Lost in thoughts, she didn’t realize she was walking towards another until she crashed right into him. “Oh, my goodness! I’m frightfully sorry, I simply wasn’t looking were I was walking-“ Cindy stepped back awkwardly, embarrassed at her carelessness.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harumi《《2》》Idris 《《1》》

Postby Euthymios » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:55 pm

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬
HARUMI ALMORENDA
Female | Bisexual | Reborn | nineteen
Telepathy + Shapeshifting | Crush / Lover: |
Tags: Autumn| Word Count: 379|

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬

paragraphHarumi, though shaken up and significantly traumatized, opened the door a crack more, taking in the stranger. Normally, she was more inclined to meet others that were somewhat her age, the circumstances had significantly changed that. She jumped when the stranger laughed, before realizing it was just hysterics. Wild and uncontrolled, fueled by terror and unnerve. Harumi was surprised herself that she hadn't had an attack yet.

paragraph“Hi ‘Just me’. I’m Autumn.” Harumi huffed a rugged laugh, facepalming herself, her throat hoarse from sprinting to this area. What a way to start off an interaction. Naturally, the brunette wouldn't find this the time for jokes, but even she had to admit, that was a good one. She followed the girl's hand to the undead laying at the door, which didn't seem to be moving anymore. “I’ve taken care of this one, so you can probably come out now...or not, if that’s what you prefer.” Harumi gave her a glance that clearly communicated she was unconvinced, but she took a few tentative steps out, carrying her backpack. She watched as Autumn started to ransack the store for supplies, grabbing basic necessary needs such as water, food, snacks and first aid. Partially as a precaution, the brunette dumped a backpack's worth of books on the undead's head, clearing it out before she too started to load her now empty backpack. Having gone camping for a significant amount of time with her mother, Harumi was used to carrying heavy loads on her back. She picked up entire shelves' worth of items to cram into her backpack.

paragraphThe other girl, Autumn, seemed to be boarding up the door, and Harumi helped by tearing off part of a bulletin board, and adding it to any open spots she could see. Might as well make one safe spot before leaving; a landmark of sorts. It was then that she realized that she had never introduced herself. "I'm Harumi. And no, this is my first apocalypse, thank god but I've gone camping a significant amount of times so....at least I have some memory of survival." She shook her head at her own statement. "We can't stay here obviously, but....I think that there is a hotel we can stay at. It'll give us shelter - if it isn't infested already."

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬
𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝
Female | Bisexual | Forgotten| nineteen
Tags: | Word Count: |

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬

xxxxThey came in the dead of night.
      xxxxThere was no warning or harbinger to warn the orphan of this disaster, although Idris had her suspicions that it had to do with the murder of crows she had seen earlier. Crows symbolized death, after all.
      xxxxShe had been half-awake, the aching pains of yet another meager dinner gnawing at her stomach, when another girl from the Eastern District came over to say hello. Normally, Idris Bronzewood welcomed fellow eastern company, and Rebecca was no different than them all. Scrounging and quarreling for scraps in some unspoken hierarchical society. It was what the girl had become that would burn itself into Idris's mind forever.

xxxxWhat was once tangled yet lustrous ginger hair had become matted and unkempt, fanning out in every which way. The girl's nails were overgrown till they looked like talons, and her eyes had rolled back into her head. But what was most unnerving or frightening to the brunette was the noise. A low feral growl that spoke of an unholy demonic hunger, like an ancient being created by the freak of nature. An animal released from its cage. And headed straight for her.

xxxxThe monster that had once been Idris's ally growled and bolted right for the stunned brunette, aiming to catch easy prey. Idris ducked under its arms and bolted, her long legs powering her down the street. On the way, she grabbed the nearest item she could use to smack the monster, which turned out to be a chair. She whirled around and brought the chair into her pursuers head, bringing it to the ground. The chair also shattered into pieces, and while the abomination was still recovering from the concussive force Idris had delivered to its head, the fleet girl had already disappeared around the corner.

Last edited by Euthymios on Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:13 am

Aaron
-Male-Bisexual-19-
-Reborn-Location:Eastern District-
-Tags:Damien-

Aaron frantically kicked the monster once known as his father, it swiped at him. Tearing open his wrist, Aaron gritted his teeth. Bolting for the door, he smashed the creature arm in the door. Holding it shut, the creatures arm broke off. The door was finally shut the, what he didn’t realize was that. He was now outside, he turned seeing more infected nearby. He sprinted down the road trying to keep distance between him, and these things. He saw a few swarming a tree, he looked closer seeing a man in the tree. “Hey over here ya freaks!” He shouted drawing the attention of the creatures, he kicked the first one in the face. He slammed his foot down crushing its jaw line, turning to see one more. It tackled him to the ground, he struggled to get it off of him. Using his legs to kick it off of him.
He stood up walking over and smashing its head in, he took a moment. Catching his breath, then going to the tree. He look3d up, “Hey you alright man?” He asked his voice was raspy from talking right after all the adrenaline he just went through. He took a moment to look around, thankful he didn’t have to fight anymore. There were none in sight now, though his wrist was in pain. Along with his shoulder, they had been cut open by that things claws.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[norah | 3] [amell | 3] [emmaline | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:20 am

── NORAH ANN KNOX ───────────────────────
x sixteen female normal bisexual location; suburbs mentions; none tags; casper
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Listening to the boy, who apparently was named casper, explain the situation to her norah calmed slightly. Being in the presence of another, knowing that she wasn’t alone in this endeavor, eased her mind just a little bit. However the weight of it all was hard to bear, and norah was unsure if she was properly processing it all. As he explained that “those things” wouldn't hesitate to attack, and that there were multiple of them around, norah’s mind jumped to all the fictitious worlds she knew about that held similar creatures. The walking dead comics and tv show, world war z, a lot of video games. Casper seemed to be talking about zombies. The idea was utterly ridiculous, zombies couldn’t be real, could they? No, surely the government would step in and take control of the outbreak. Why wasn’t martial law put in place? Where was the army with their guns and tanks? Where was the help? Looking over to the nearby corpse norah got a good look at the creature for the first time. Decaying, sickly colored skin, lifeless eyes, the hunger for living flesh. oh my god we’re in the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. she mumbled, just barely audible under her breath. Norah felt like her head was going to explode, a headache forming from the chaos presenting itself all around her. Moving her gaze back onto casper norah noticed the tears in his eyes as he mentioned how his house wasn’t safe, realizing that he must have gone through a similar situation like hers. mine … i killed it but i don’t want to go back inside, she said in response, the image of her moms bodies flashing in her head. you’re right, let’s go then. I’m norah by the way

── AMELL EMERY ISLE ────────────────────────
x twenty three male reborn; electricity demi-pansexual location; western district mentions; none tags; avery

Watching the girl swing the bat, sending the creature to the ground, amell let out a sigh of relief. The creature seemed to be down for the count, knocked unconscious, and the terrifying experience was over. As amell was about to thank the girl for helping him, his gaze caught movement from the creature. It looked to be trying to get back up again. How? It was just hit by a baseball bat, who could recover so quickly from that? The moment of relief was quickly replaced by panic again as he watched the creature try to rise. With a bit of hesitation, amell didn’t head inside right away. He didn’t want to just leave this teenage girl on her own against whatever was attacking them, though she seemed to hold her own pretty well with the help of the baseball bat. As she urged him inside amell fled into the house, dahlia quickly following after. Once inside and the door was shut and locked amell took a moment to catch his breath. He was panting heavily after running from the creature as well as fighting it. The cut on his cheek stung and the bite on his hand throbbed. Amell hoped he wouldn’t contract anything from the creature. Kneeling down amell gently grabbed the dog's head in his hands resting his forehead against hers, silently thanking her for getting the creature off of him. Glancing up at the girl as she shot a question his way, amell could only shrug. not a clue, he replied, his only guess was someone on some very strong substances. zank you, if not for you i don’t know vat might’ve happened to me and dahlia. Ve should report zis. he said, getting to his feet once more. Reaching into his pocket amell pulled out his phone and dialed 911. Putting his phone to his ear amell listened to the tone, waiting for someone to answer, however the only voice he got was a mechanical one telling him the lines were down. Frowning amell glanced to the girl, removing the phone from his ear. ze lines are down, i can’t contact 911 he informed her, placing his phone back in his pocket. Amell was beyond confused. What had just attacked him, and why were the phone lines down? Was it possible these two correlated or simply were a coincidence? He wasn’t sure

── ADALIA EMMALINE ISLE ─────────────────────
x twenty three female elite asexual location; western district mentions; none tags; reuben
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Pacing back and forth in her bedroom emmaline grumbled to herself, frustrated with the current situation. c’mon, pick up ze phone. Just pick it up, she mumbled under her breath, clutching her phone in her hand. Once again the phone went to voicemail after ringing. His phone was on, but why wasn’t amell picking it up? Emmaline had been awake for hours, knowing of the situation almost as soon as it came to light, and for almost an hour had been trying to contact her twin brother. However, she couldn’t seem to contact him. She wanted to bring him into the central district before the barricades were completely built and the district was cut off from the rest of hollowbridge. But as the minutes ticked by emmaline began to wonder if it was too late to bring her brother into the central district where’d they would be safe from the diseased infiltrating the city. Finally setting her phone down on the counter emmaline made her way into the living room, turning the tv on and changing the channel to the news. For a while she flipped through news channels, listening to the anchor's list off what was going on and not to worry, trying to keep their calm and calm the population. Emmaline knew better. Those outside the barricade would most likely fall prey to the disease. waiting around won’t help, i need to find him, she thought, marching to her bedroom. Opening her closet emmaline pulled out a backpack. If she was going to leave the safety of the central district there was a possibility of being stranded outside of the barricade, so she’d need supplies. In her apartment, emmaline gathered what could fit inside the bag from water bottles, canned food, first aid, a lighter and spare clothes. Packing the bag full emmaline put a jacket on, grabbed her car keys, a golf club and the largest knife from her kitchen before leaving.

Driving through the central district emmaline saw her fellow elites making their way further into the city, as she herself headed closer to the makeshift barricade. As she drove further away from the center of the city, the streets became more and more barren and devoid of people. Homes were barricaded and no one was outside from the looks of it. Once emmaline reached the barricade she was met by armored soldiers who stopped her car. They made her roll down her window, questioning what she was doing. Emmaline informed them that she wanted to leave. This got her several confused looks and more questioning why she wanted to leave the safety of the central district. She informed the soldiers that she needed to find someone, and in response, they told her she wouldn’t be able to return. fine by me, she replied. With most of the barricade already built her car wouldn’t be able to pass through, so emmaline was instructed to exit her car and shimmies her way through a not fully built opening in the wall to the other side, which is exactly what she did. Of course, she brought her bag and weapons with her.

Now on the other side emmaline set out to find her brother in hopes of somehow bring him back into the district. Walking for a few minutes along the street emmaline kept her eyes peeled for any of the diseased, getting further and further from the central district. Looking around emmaline saw a young man sitting on the ground. Stopping in her tracks she kept her distance, unsure if he was infected or not. From the looks of it, he was embracing death. sitting there won’t do you any good, she said.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:29 am

Hayden Winters
21|Cismale|Elite
Tagged: Open
As he walked off, Hayden decided to go outside and really see for himself with what was going on. He knew he parents wouldn't object... not now that they knew it was entirely safe, so there shouldn't be any worry with him getting attacked.
Hayden looked around once he got outside. It was so... quiet... and barren. It was a little nerve-wracking. Normally, the streets would be full of people. Were they still all worried that they'd be attacked or invaded anyway? He sighed, realising that everyone else outside of the walls had been left to be infected and die. It was awful. Lost in thought, he kept walking, and only snapped back to attention when someone bumped into him.

Taking a step back, Hayden glanced at the girl opposite him in surprise, quietly listening to her as she apologised. Then, he shook his head a little. "No need to apologise. I'm not hurt. I wasn't looking where I was going either." Hayden replied, and he smiled shyly. "I'm Hayden, by the way," he introduced himself.

Reuben Vandergard
19|Transmale|Reborn
Tagged: Emmaline
He stayed sitting there for a little while, still a little dazed. Then, after a few moments, he felt a tingling in his hands. He raised one hand in front of him, looking at it. Just faintly, he could see what seemed to be a wisp-like smoke swirling around his hands, in a vibrant purple colour. But before he could give it a proper look, it faded away, and he was left more confused than before. Reuben wondered if something was wrong with his head. He must have just been seeing things.
It was a little while longer before he heard someone approach and talk to him. How long had he been sat here? And why hadn't he turned into one of those infected creatures yet?
Looking up, Reuben shrugged a little. "Maybe not. But I'm not dead yet." he replied, then he stood up, taking care to hide his wound. He couldn't give away the fact that he had been attacked yet.

Damien Cohen
24|Cismale|Forgotten
Tagged: Open
He watched the kid fight off the infected with a slight scowl, and after he dropped down from the tree, and stared down the kid. "I'm fine." Damien responded, shortly. Then, his eyes glanced towards the other guy's wrist, and shoulder. Damien took a step back. The last thing he needed to was get infected by a kid that had been infected just moments ago. However, he did also know how to patch the wounds up effectively, even with the limited resources that he managed to acquire after his previous ones had been stolen. There was also the risk of more of the creatures finding them now as well... so this was definitely not ideal. Those other ones would have left on their own eventually... and he hadn't asked for the help, so he wasn't going to thank the kid.
"So... you're infected now." he said, matter-of-factly, even though he knew that it was obvious. Damien raised an eyebrow, and folded his arms. "Should I wait until you've turned, or should I kill you now?" he asked, assuming that the kid was about to turn into one of those creatures any minute - there was no way he wasn't infected, after all.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:33 am

Avery
————————————————————————————————————————
//Female//19//Reborn//Telekinesis+Amplification//
//Location: Western District//Tags:Amell//

Avery calmed her breathing, she stood up. Watching and waiting as he pulled out his phone, anxiously her hands were shaking. When he put the phone down stating the lines were down, she felt like she was about to collapse. She let out a sigh, “well should we wait and see if they go back up?” She asked before looking up at him, she saw the cut on his cheek. She looked him up and down, spotting blood dripping from his hand. “We should take care of that, get in clean and wrapped. I’m not sure if these things are contagious or not, however I haven’t had any negative effects yet. Have you?” She asked, walking to a cabinet.
She pulled out a first aid, the one from earlier to be exact. She set it on the counter, pulling out bandages. Along with a few other things to clean the cut, setting them out. She felt warmth around her foot, before hearing a mew. She looked down to see her little companion, “Muse? Well you seem fine!” She said with a sigh of relief picking up the kitten, setting her on the counter. She wasn’t sure how the dog would react, just hoping nothing bad would happen if Muse was up high.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:15 am

Aaron
-Male-Bisexual-19-
-Reborn-Location:Eastern District-
-Tags:Damien-

Aaron turned to face the guy, he felt fine. “Well that’s not rude at all.” He said bluntly before sighing, he shook his head. “I feel fine, and I didn’t get bit only scratched. Pulse we don’t even know if you can get infected.” He said this however looking at how many there was, it was safe to say they were. He sighed again, turning back to the guy.
“Let’s just find a safe place, I need to get my shoulder patched up. If I start feeling ‘sick’ I’ll tell you to end it k? Unless you wanna go on you own?” He suggested raising an eyebrow, he turned his gaze to the road. Squinting his pupils got sharp like a cat, allowing him to see further down. He turned back, there were a crowd of those thing. “I umm they are coming, and a lot of them. We should start moving.” He suggesting nodding his head in the opposite direction.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:49 am

Autumn Hawthorne
♣Female ♣ Bisexual ♣ 20 ♣
Reborn♣ animal shifting ♣
Tags; Harumi♣ Location: western
district (gas station)
Autumn suppressed another fit of giggles as she watched the girl dump a massive pile of books on the infected creature. After the pair finished boarding up the entrance and stockpiling supplies, the blonde collapsed on the ground, leaning against the countertop as she listened to the brunette introduce herself. However, while somewhat of an athletic individual, the loss of adrenaline and the stress of her situation had hit the university student in a massive wave of emotions. Coupled with the horrid pain in her arm, Autumn just wanted to sleep for days rather than escape to another location. Coughing a bit, she finally replied, “Nice to meet you Harumi. Sorry that it’s not under better circumstances...yes, the hotel does seem like a good base, once it’s cleared of any infected if course...”

She gazed at the ceiling for a moment, wondering and adjusting the bandages on her arm, before standing up and stretching. “But I don’t think I can help you go much further. In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been wounded by one of those...diseased things...I don’t know how this works, but if it’s anything like the novels I’ve read, I don’t think it’ll be very good.” She took her pocket knife and traced shallow indentions into the counter idly, now finally considering her grim fate. “It’ll probably safer for you if we head our separate ways.

Casper Leva
Norm♣ Student ♣
Tags; Norah♣ Location: suburbs,
heading towards police station
Casper’s eyes dimmed at the word “zombie”. He hoped it was a disease, a contamination, or some weird cult rioting, but the undead rising? Then, he remembered the strange’s creature’s sagged features, lifeless eyes and inhuman endurance and hunger. His already pale skin whitened at the thought of such a thing. Shaking away his fears, he put on the facade of a smile as the girl introduced herself. “Nice to meet you, Norah.”

Swinging his makeshift weapon at his side, Casper strolled across the street. Seeing two teens wandering around the neighborhood with a baseball bat and frying pan might normally cause alarm, but considering the blood splattered pavement and barren roads, such a thing wasn’t so unsightly. Squinting his eyes into the distance, he spotted a few “zombies” wandering about about. “ Ugh...what would be safer? Should we try to fight our way past them, or perhaps cut through some neighboring houses...” he flicked his hand through his hair nervously, then instantly regretted doing so as he examined the state of his hand- much too dirty for his taste.

Cindy Angeli
♣female ♣ pansexual ♣ 21♣
Elite♣ Student ♣
Tags; Hayden♣ Location: Central district
streets
Cindy smiled warmly at him, “A true pleasure to be acquainted with you, Hayden. My name is Cindy, Cindy Angeli to be precise.” She tucked a red curl behind her ears and glanced st the barren world around her. “It’s so strange to see the city so empty...everyone’s locked in their home I suppose...” she sighed. Quietly, she hoped conditions were better in the western or eastern district, though deep inside she knew it to be false. Returning her attention to the stranger in front of her, she politely questioned “I don’t suppose you know if anywhere is still open? I mean, if we’re safe due to the barricades, you’d think at least one place would remain open.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[norah | 4] [amell | 4] [emmaline | 2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:52 am

── NORAH ANN KNOX ───────────────────────
x sixteen female normal bisexual location; suburbs mentions; none tags; casper

oh yeah, casper was definitely rapunzel, or at least flynn rider, with the frying pan in hand. starting down the street norah nervously glanced around, worried about anymore zombies attacking her. gripping the baseball bat tightly norah didn't want to let go of her makeshift weapon. it was the only thing she had to protect herself, and the odds were if she went against one of the zombies without it she would die. quite a few zombies were around, though they seemed too far away from norah and casper to notice the two teens. it was all so unnerving. just yesterday norah was living a normal life being a normal kid, going to school, hanging out with friends, and napping constantly. in only a few hours her world was turned upside-down. now flesh-eating monsters roamed her home-town, her parents were dead, and she was teamed up with a guy she nearly knew. when casper questioned which way they should go norah took a moment to think. the police station wasn't too far of a walk from the neighborhood, but cutting through yards would add time on to their route, and each way there was a possibility of encountering the turned. neither seemed a suitable option, but norah supposed getting there without needing to fend for her life sounded like a nice option. we could cut through some yards, i don't trust my ability to fight, she replied, glancing around at the surrounding houses. hopefully the houses were void of any zombies inside or out.

── AMELL EMERY ISLE ────────────────────────
x twenty three male reborn; electricity demi-pansexual location; western district mentions; none tags; avery

giving a nod to the girls question about the phone lines, amell said, probably, i vould zink they'll be back up soon. amell was slightly worried though, he had tried to make a call sometime ago, gaining the same result he gotten just now. still, he couldn't help but think that something was very wrong. gently touching the cut on his cheek as the girl mentioned it, he winced. whatever had attacked him hadn't scratched him too deeply but the cut still stung. vait, you ver attacked to? are you alright? he questioned as she said it, wondering just how many of those thing there were. if he had been attacked as well as her then amell could only assume there were more out there. the thought worried him. was some kind of infection going around causing people to go insane and attack others? it seemed farfetched in his opinion, thinking it would be brought to the publics attention. walking after the girl as she went to grab a first aid kit, amell noticed the cat quickly. his eyes lit up at the sight of it. you have a cat! i love cats, he excitedly said, wanting to reach out and pet the feline but holding back because one of his hands was covered in a bloody bite, and the other in some blood he wiped from his cheek. checking back on dahlia the dog was sniffing around the front door, possibly noticing the scent of the cat. dahlia had never met a cat before, but she's a sweet dog and did well around other dogs, so he wasn't all that worried. i haven't noticed any side effects, either. i hope vatever they are they're not contagious.

── ADALIA EMMALINE ISLE ─────────────────────
x twenty three female elite asexual location; western district mentions; none tags; reuben
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

keeping her eyes on the male as well as keeping her distance, emmaline waited for a reply. she didn't want to get too close in case he might already be infected and turning. searching him over emmaline couldn't tell if he had been bitten or not by one of the monsters, though it was possible he was hiding the evidence. she didn't want to be attacked and infected either so she was being safe than sorry by keeping her distance. perhaps not, but will you be? are you infected? she asked, wanting to know right away. if he was emmaline saw no need to waste her time on someone who'll be dead soon. by the looks of it this guy had already accepted death, having been sitting on the ground not paying any attention moments ago, which led emmaline to believe he was a lost cause. stepping back as he stood up emmaline wondered if she should continue on her way. she didn't exactly know why she stopped to engage with the young man, she supposed she was just curious as to what he was doing sitting on the ground. glancing around the area emmaline kept her eyes out for the ones already turned and out for a morning snack. she didn't want to be snuck up on by any. the street looked barren all except for emmaline and the guy.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Casper Leva
Norm♣ Student ♣
Tags; Norah♣ Location: suburbs,
heading towards police station
The teen nodded and began prowling towards the nearest house. Carefully, he unlatched the gate of the fence and slipped into the backyard, repeating to himself that it wasn’t a crime due to their peculiar situation. From time to time, he glanced back at the clearly traumatized girl, but tried his best not talk much, for he had little to say.

Using the little adrenaline he had left to lift himself over one fence into another yard, Casper continued his journey towards the police station. However, this yard was not empty; a small monster lurked, moaning and mumbling as it patrolled the area. With a swift and hard smack of his frying pan, it crumpled to the ground and he grinned. They were almost there. He peeked over the final fence and saw the police station across the street. Safety, food, protection, he chanted the words internally. Turning back towards the girl with a nervous smile, the black haired boy called, “Don’t worry! We’ll be safe soon.”
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me