The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:51 am

Atla // Female // Vessel/Fire Demon // Carnival Grounds: Dystopian Ink // Tags: Kim Ravi, Harley
      She nodded, continuing their trek inside. She did not 'speak' anymore though, her eyes lingering on the entrance of the place for a moment longer before actually gazing around the room. Being in a 'room' never suited her really, sleeping in holes and, if she remembers correctly, a dumpster, albeit that was only one time.

The bell of the parlor caught her attention, the childish curiosity piking as her head snapped towards the door. She will never know why the ringing of bells intrigued her, and yet as her gaze shifted down towards the actual door Atlas eyes narrowed. She never did like humans, preferred bugs over anything else really. Turning back towards Ravi, she opted to pretend she didn't see them come in, much rather investigate this coffee substance.

Atla did not, in fact, realize she was still holding Kim's hand until her thoughts entertained the idea of giving the human a bit of a scare. Quickly, she let go and continued to ponder her odd ideas. "Singe? Yes, Fire scare" it was entirely playful, Atla never really fascinated the idea of ACTUALLY hurting another being, human nor demon. She was careful, not to let her mind-speak linger enough for Harley to hear, though.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:01 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink - Tags: Atla, Harley]
Ravi motioned towards the sofa for Atla to sit down, when they got inside and was about to go to the back to set the kettle to boil and make the drinks. But just at that moment the bell on the door rung and the boy turned around with a smile, "Welcome, how may I help you?" The boy spoke like he had rehearsed it all this time. That's when he took in the appearance of the new comer.
Ravi looked over at Atla when he heard her speak, "Maybe later okay?"" He said with a playful smile as he didn't want to scare away the new guest.

Now turning his attention back to the male in front of him Ravi looked up, "You must be new, welcome To the Dark Carnival, hopefully your journey wasn't too bad here." The boy said, with nervousness hinting in his tone, he also really tried to hold up being in his human form, because when he got nervous he couldn't concentrate. And the height intimidated him a little, just a little.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:16 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Atla
"Hi. I'm just here to look around." Harley replied to the greeting, noting that it was rehearsed. He wondered how many visitors came here.
He looked around the tattoo parlour carefully, just taking its appearance in.
He turned towards who he assumed was the owner of the shop, when he spoke again. Harley nodded in confirmation. "Yeah, I'm new. And it wasn't bad at all. Though I certainly didn't expect to be here, or for it to be anything quite like this." he replied, smoothly. He noticed how much shorter the boy was... and also that he appeared to be quite nervous for some reason.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:23 am

Ravi hummed a little, "Yea, it is quite different, a lot of us here made the carnival our home. Care to join us for tea or coffee?" The question was raised, giving humans a good first impression was important to the carnival.
"Also, I run this place, I guess you were told to look for "The Fox"" Ravi said as he held up his hands with air quotes, "That's me." He added, pointing to himself.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:37 am

Atla // Female // Vessel/Fire Demon // Carnival Grounds: Dystopian Ink // Tags: Kim Ravi, Harley
      Plopping down on the sofa, Atla's eyes crinkled with her smile, a silent giggle adorning her features. After a moment of pushing the urge to go and play with the door-bell down, she let her eyes narrowly settle on Harley. She knew very good and well, how they must be respected and even if she didnt recall WHY she felt a very deep-rooted burning bitterness at the sight of 'em. Yet here she was, resting on a sofa in a squishy human form.

Reaching over, Atla gave Ravi a reassuring pat. Although their concerns were not the same she could practically feel the nervousness radiating off him in waves. After leaning back in her seat, she rested her hand on her belt where an empty holster rested. Darn she left her blade in the hole- luckily the fire doesn't burn unless she holds the weapon- that would be disastrous. Though, she now played with her sleeves as a substitute. Ravi would probably appreciate the lack of scaring the guest anyway.

She did, perk up at the mention of the drinks though, just the drinks. She'd prefer if the human wasn't here, but her curiosity overpowered any bitterness. She gestured as politely as she could, to further invite Harley on Kim's suggestion.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:47 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Well, he didn't have anything else do. Was there going to be any harm in staying for a little while? "Sure. I'll have a tea, thank you." Harley replied, briefly smiling for just a moment.
"Well, I was told about Dystopian Ink. That was what intrigued me." he said, then raised an eyebrow. "Why do they call you 'The Fox?'" he asked, folding his arms over his chest, leather jacket over his arm, slightly obscuring the tattoo on his forearm.

He then saw someone else was sat on a nearby sofa, watching. Harley raised a hand, in a casual greeting wave towards her. "Hi there." he said, then returned his attention towards The Fox.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:53 am

Ravi thanked Atla quietly as he felt her pat his back, he then turned his attention back to the voice and smiled, oh so innocently, "If you stay long enough you might just find out." He said with a quick wink, then nodded back at Atla.
"I'll set the kettle, any sugars?" He asked the two, quickly changing the subject as he made his way past the two saloon doors and to back of the kitchen to set the kettle to boil and get out the mugs to make the drinks.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:01 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Now that was intriguing. And perhaps even a little endearing, coming from the shorter boy. The corner of Harley's mouth quirked up as he smirked. "I guess I will have to stay a while, then." he replied, then nodded. "Two, please." he waited until Ravi had gone into the back to the kitchen before he looked around the part he was stood in, just checking out the artwork on the walls, and designs that he could see. He liked to see other tattoo artists' art styles, and see what kind of things they mostly did. He'd drawn his own tattoos, though he'd gotten another artist to actually tattoo them on him - there was no way he would have been able to do them himself, after all. Maybe he'd find inspiration for another one... he'd been planning on it already.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:09 am

Atla gripped her shirt in a slight annoyance. Though, very quickly she released the article of clothing, wrinkles would prove bad, she was already covered in left-over dirt stains. Instead, she opted for enthusiastically gesturing towards Kim. Then she stopped, took a moment and finger spelled sugar with the two fingers. She was entirely unsure if Kim even knew sign language, but hopefully the two got the point across.

Afterwards she settled for rolling up her sleeves, then leaned forward in her seat. She barely caught sight of the tattoo, and it had made her absentmindedly scratch at the roses on her arms. She didn't recall exactly where she got her tattoos, whether or not they are from this parlor or not she could no longer remember. Though they seem to turn into actual roses when she shifts, so maybe she was just born with them, despite the aches she felt with the actual roses.

Atla settled for tracing the outlines with her fingers, watching Harley take a look around. Oh how she wished she had a voice. She had been blessed with a will and a mind, yet a voice would certainly help. Other means of speaking were... well, she didn't know if they knew sign language or not.

Tapping the couch, in hope of getting his attention she began to sign, albeit rustily "Art, Good, Yes?"
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:16 am

[quote="Healer"]
Ravi watched Atla carefully and nodded showing that he understood, "Okay, give me a moment." After a couple of minutes he came back out with two mugs, one with coffee and one with tea, as per requested. Once coming out he handed one of the mugs to Atla, "Careful, it's hot." He mumbled softly and then handed the other mug over to Harley. He then disappeared for a moment again and came back with a third mug for himself.
Perching on the arm of the sofa, Ravi had a quick glance at his own reflection and noticed one of his hands acting up. Swearing under his breath, the boy shoved his hand in to the pocket of his hoodie.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯