(Revamped, check discussion) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (O/A) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

Postby honeybee. » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:31 am

⋯⋯⋯⋯⚗️⋯⋯⋯⋯
Maleena Briarwood
Tags: Open
⋯⋯⋯⋯⚗️⋯⋯⋯⋯
Maleena was fuming as she left her father at their storefront in merchant square where they hid their wares in plain sight, their shop advertising magical objects of the fake kind; pretty little trinkets, pleasant smelling oils and herbs. Anyone who came into town looking for dragon's blood would know that their shop was the place to go, but with the shop empty they were arguing about their wares as usual. Their stores of dragon blood had been depleted and when it ran out, who knew what would become of the Briarwood legacy. Leighton Briarwood was still convinced that there were dragons dormant and hidden in the deep corners of the world and so, a week past, he had sent his daughter traipsing into a dingy cave in the forest in search of a sleeping dragon. Instead, she'd found a few shiny stones and a bear which nearly took her arm off before she could send a sufficient number of crossbow bolts thudding into its chest to take it down. The glimmering stones she'd sold to the jewelers and the bear she'd sold to the butchers, keeping the pelt for herself, but she wasn't about to forgive her father until long after the deep wounds across her shoulder had faded. Today the argument had been set off by her fathers suggestion that she go digging around the cemeteries for any charms that had been buried with their owners.
"I am not a grave robber!" Maleena had insisted before stalking off.

As she left the square the ground began to shake in what was seeming to become a regular occurrence. Maleena glanced to the volcano nervously, relieved when she could see nothing out of the ordinary. Her grandmother had been going on and on about Hotei ever since the tremors started, insisting that the youngest member of their family must finish what should have been done 100 years ago. Maleena didn't really believe that their was a Titan dragon asleep in there, and certainly didn't believe that if there was she would have any chance against it, yet her stomach still dropped every time the earth trembled. Still, as she grabbed for the nearest sturdy object for support, she was amused to see her father attempting to stop everything in the shop from falling apart.

The ground stilled and Maleena kept walking, heading towards the cemetery. She wasn't grave robber, but it wouldn't hurt to try and work out which graves may contain objects they can sell.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:19 am

Sadija // Female // 28 // Rogue Fighter // Human // Location: Jezzabel's stables // Tags: Jezzabel

Sadija blinks rapidly and drops her sword in favor of catching Jezzabel’s falling form. Her fingers dig in, adjusting their grip from something bruising to a more gentler hold. She follows her down to the ground in response, to keep the full weight of her from putting strain on Sadija’s body.
    “Jezza!” Sadija’s voice rising high with concern.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:19 am

//Jack Burnfield//human rouge//earth, boosted jump, minor telekinesis//tags: Jezzabel, Lukas, Sadija, Varis; Maleena

Jack’s eyes briefly met with Jezzabel’s before she visibly started to feel dizzy. She had just used something with light magic, perhaps she wasn’t used to the energy strain? Knowing she would probably be fine, he turned his attention back to the dragon enclosed within the earthen hand. It was watching him through it’s immoveable prison, staring at him with malice while chiming curses towards him that he couldn’t understand. The rouge was perfectly fine with his own ignorance.

Their determination was strong as they held the serpent captive, up until the other dragon appeared to have grounded itself in order to help free the one encased in stone. He thought it strange that such a heartless creature would do such a thing, but before he could ponder it the blue and black beast turned its head to snarl at him. He may have been a little sloppy with his planning.

Jack tightened their cloak around their neck as Lukas rushed him, staying calm until the dragon was about to strike. With the hand that wasn’t clenched he flicked his fingers up and a wall of rock towered up from the ground just as Lukas brought himself into it with a sickening crack. When there was no further response from the dragon, the blonde lowered the wall again and examined him. It seemed the majority of the crack had been the earth, as none of Lukas’ bones seemed out of place and the only obvious injuries were scrapes from sharp stones and a slightly broken antler. He was still for the moment and likely passed out from the impact, and with another glance to the two women, the one from before had passed out. That left Sadija distracted- something else that Jack didn’t mind.

He knelt, then unbuckled his water pouch from his belt. Jack glided his dagger in a thin line on the dragon’s cheek and held the pouch to where the violet liquid could trickle in. It was full thanks to the retrieved blood and any water that was left within it, and while still holding Varis in a clenched grasp made he way over to Sadija. His hood had been pulled up so his face wasn’t quite visible; because of his distance (and the dragons) it was unlikely they had gotten a good look at him anyway. “She will be fine, just allow her to rest. Ah, and...” the cloaked figure plucked a leaf from a tree, took a swig from his “water”, and crumpled it in another fist. As he opened his hand again the leaf was surrounded by a layer of centimetre-thick ice. “This may be good to put on her head. And... it may be good to get away from these dragons before they become active again.” He cautioned before turning away.

Jack hurriedly made it back to his horse, mounted, then took off. The growing distance between them and the rocky fist gradually lessened the force trapping the beast until the ‘fingers’ crumpled and broke apart. He had a fair amount of concern that the formerly trapped dragon would come after him, but if the dragon was smart it wouldn’t follow into the city he was currently riding into. The Icelandic slowed to a trot as they reached one of the outer merchant districts, stopping outside one of the better known shops of the underground.

Jack got off and tied up his steed. Just before he entered the building, he noticed someone slinking away. Golden irises followed the woman up until he heard some loud gossip about an earthquake and glanced over his shoulder. Perhaps he hadn’t felt it since he had been escaping from a dragon on horseback.

—————

//Lukas//dragon//frost//tags: Jezzabel, Sadija, Jack, Varis

Lukas turned his eyes to glower down at Sadija, ignoring Jezzabel and the now mild effect of the light from her jewelry. His forked tongue shot out again before he mentally huffed, ‘A small meal after a century is no greed compared to the unnecessary requirements of man. He paused to snarl at the dogs’ barks and attempts to jump. ’Is the thirst for dragons’ blood truly a life force for your kind?’ he inquired, his smooth, telepathic voice sounding eerily human. ’If a single deer warrants you brandishing your weapon to me then allow me to repay you once I have my energy; we are a noble species. Yet if I find myself lured into a trap...’ The serpentine beast opened his jaws to show a grin not unlike a panting dog (aside from the far sharper dragon teeth and snake tongue) as if to make another threat.

He had calmed himself a bit since his outburst and was now gliding a circle just above the stables. It was strategically low enough that those from the road could not see, yet at this point Lukas was ignorant to the violet-dressed man trapping his new acquaintance.

Then, with a scoff at the comment about time, ’Do not even begin to compare our situations. You do not have to live with the threat of every human trying to pierce your hide. We may have such capabilities for longevity but your race does not allow us to exercise them.’ His expression was even as he studied the humans below, the air of coldness from his mouth coating his teeth and tongue. Eyes narrowed, Lukas added, ’Besides, you should be grateful I didn’t take the lives of you and your acquaintance. Leaving you alive would be a great risk to our safety. I suppose there’s still some time left to kill you if you’d like to continue your complaining-‘ The striped serpent once more tightened his grip on the doe at the sound of earth crunching harshly.

Lukas looked down to see the dragon from before shielded by fingers of stone, and first thinking it his own ability felt a surge of amazement. It quickly became clear by his struggling, however, that it was instead a trap. The reptile reared his head when Jezzabel fell to the ground. Too many strange things were going on right now.

Hooked claws released the deer to fall back to a spot of clear ground when he dove to claw at the earth surrounding Varis. Lukas had never experienced earth magic before and did not know exactly how to go about defeating it, yet when the pale green-and-white creature lashed out towards an unknown target his interest was piqued. A tiger-like growl released from parted jaws as he turned and spotted the man. His tail whipped from side to side until he crouched, then bounded forward with the speed of one hundred year’s rest. Just as he leapt to tackle who he assumed to be someone held in high esteem, his head clashed against something hard. The dragon’ vision blackened and his body crumpled not unlike an accordion, ashen wings sprawled to his sides.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:59 pm

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Lukas, Sadija, Varis, Jack

The redhead whimpered quietly when Sadija dug her fingers in, but then it turned gentle and she relaxed a bit. She began panting as she shivered a bit, whimpering still. She winced at the cry from Sadija, shuddering. Simon rushed over with a whine, the tan, brown and white collie nuzzling and licking his mistress in concern, sniffing at Sadija’s fingers once.

Malcolm, meanwhile, continued to snarl at Lukas...When he was basically beat down, the Shepherd turned away with a snort. The brown and tan canine moved to try and drag the deer, then thought better of that. He yipped to Cerberus, nudging the deer then pointing back and forth between the wolfy canine and the deer. He was making an attempt at telling Cerberus to reclaim his deer.

Simon, meanwhile, snarled clear as day at the hooded figure when he approached...The dog’s tail whipped back and forth, watching closely any movements the male made. He snorted when the guy showed a thinky-frozen leaf, knowing how cold ice was and not wanting to touch it. Jezzabel whimpered again, wanting to tell the guy to shut up and that she would not abandon her horses, but she couldn’t make her voice come out...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:02 pm

⋯⋯⋯⋯⚗️⋯⋯⋯⋯
Maleena Briarwood
Tags: Jack
⋯⋯⋯⋯⚗️⋯⋯⋯⋯
Maleena paused her walking for a moment as she continued to plan her 'not grave robbery'. She'd have to look for graves without flowers left at them, where perhaps a bloodline had ended and they'd had no one to inherit their charms... but, no, those charms would have been stolen long before who ever owned them was lowered into the ground. Nobles might have been buried with their charms, since they could afford it, but they'd be buried in mausoleum style tombs and Leena hadn't the faintest idea how to get into one of those. She sighed audibly, they'd be better off stealing from the living or just finding an alternative career path, the Underground dealt with more than just dragon blood.

Feeling eyes on her Maleena turned to see that a man had tethered his horse outside their shop, which a hanging sigh labelled
Briarwood Baubles in violet lettering. The man, who now appeared to be glancing over his shoulder, was curious-looking to be sure. Maleena could only describe his hair as golden and a great amount of his clothing were violet. Typically, she knew only two types of people to where violet: those with a lot of money and those with a lot of dragon blood, and usually those traits came together. The only trace of violet on her own person was the slight tint of the vial around her neck, from the times it had held dragon blood. The other curious thing was that she'd never seen this person before, not that she knew everyone in Navem but she was certain she would have remembered seeing someone like this.

Scowling a little, she began to make her way back to the shop. Her pride was strong but she knew that if she wasn't there for a sale she'd get none of the money and her dad wouldn't shut up about it and that mattered to her even more. The man hadn't get stepped inside when Maleena reached the shop, feeling a lot like a chastised dog returning to its owner with their tail between their legs.

"Wearing colours like that anyone would think you were looking to be robbed. There's plenty of shady people round here." She gestured around the area bathed in sunshine and the sweet looking store fronts where the shadiest looking people were her and the man in front of her. Then she put on her most winning customer service smile, though her eyes were mistrustful as they were for anyone that approached her shop.
"I'm Maleena Briarwood, this is my family's store. Please do come in." Her tone of voice declined argument, if he wasn't going to come in before he was likely to feel obligated to now. She headed inside herself and held the door for the man, her cheerful facade faltering a little when she had to shift her stiff right shoulder to do so. The wind chime above the door jingled as she entered and her father gave her a smug look which she countered only with a glare.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Sadija // Female // 28 // Rogue Fighter // Human // Location: Jezzabel's stables // Tags: Jezzabel, Lukas

Sadija's gaze lifted to Jezzas dogs, gently lowering her voice to try an calm them. All while letting them do their investigating with their noses of herself and Jezzabel.
    "Easy... It's gonna be alright." She muttered to no one in particular, shaken by the sudden appearance and disappearance of the man who flitted past. Something about him turned her stomach and a muscle in her jaw twitched in agitation.
    With almost practiced ease Sadija adjusted her grip on Jezzabel, one arm around her shoulders and the other slipping under her knees. She lifted with her legs and scooped the redhead up, eyeing the dragons then Jezzabel before making up her mind.
    'Inside. I need to get her inside.' she reasoned, catching sight of the entryway to Jezzabels home.
    "Come!" She called to the dogs and her own companion, who was snarling and snapping his jaws threateningly at the incapacitated dragons.... Or at least, they had been. But Sadija had reached the door and was already inside the home, leaving the door open for the hounds to bolt into as she watched in horror as the trapped dragon escaped his tome.
Varis // Male // 95 // Dragon // Location: Forest // Tags: Jezzabel, Lukas

Rage boiled in Varis's blood as he saw Lukas fall. Saw the human steal his blood like a thief pocketing a coin purse. The vitality of his kin. What gave them a sense of the magic of the world...
    Strength had never been his greatest weapon, but his powers were his pride. And they raged with him as he shoved against he walls of stone and dirt. Sharp tendrils of lightening caused miniature thunder strikes against he earthen prison he was housed in. Each strike ate away at hunks of earth, causing them to fall off like brittle plates of stone. It took mear moments for him to break free, throwing his weight into the weakened side of earth. But he didn't go for the women, though his violet eyes were blown wide and angry at the women within the home.
    He approached Lukas with the cautiousness of a cat, lowering his snout to sniff at his body. Relief cooled his rage and finally - finally - he looked down at the crumpled form of Lukas. His chest ached, but he didn't dare wait here for him to wake. A rolling hiss purred it's way through his throat in barely concealed worry as he carefully bent his neck and maneuvered the drake onto his back.
    "I won't last long like this," he mentioned in his song of words to Lukas "But I can get us somewhere safe."
    A glint of brown fur caught his eye, and violet eyes narrow at the form of the doe, left behind in the haste. A quick thought had him tearing part of the haunch of the prey from it's carcass to be clasped in his teeth, before he took to the skys with a running leap.
    The strain of it was immense, and he fought to bring the energy to summon the light that beckoned to his blood.
    'A shield' he begged 'reflect the sky and show them nothing of us.'
    And like a prayer had been answered, light shimmered. Answered him. He breathed relief, his pale green scales reflecting the blue skies like a mirror of light, cloaking his and Lukas from the world below.
    But the air faltered, and he felt himself loosing that grip on the breeze that kept him aloft, and violet eyes darted to find a place to land.
    They found their target: a grove of dense maples and a thick underbrush. Darkened by shade and far enough from human land to be comfortable for at least a few hours. Varis sank below the clouds and felt the last bit of his power give out the moment he slipped past the tree line. He crashed into a thick tree, hissing deeply as the branch struck him and left a gash behind. But he shielded Lukas from the strike and his limp form best he could, mildly proud of himself for the first time in... In what most likely was ages.
    Leaping down from the branches that groaned under his weight, Varis settled in the shade of a near by thicket and curled up around Lukas, playing vanguard for any other threats in the area. If something approached, he would leave with his dragon kin in a heartbeat.
    'They will not have you.' He mentally promised, mostly to himself as he tore a chunk of meat from the doe's leg. Careful not to eat the entire piece, saving the majority of the spoils for Lukas.
Last edited by BlackWren on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Lukas, Sadija, Varis

The redhead shuddered again, coughing once or twice and whining a bit at the dogs' sounds. They both eventually calmed down because of Sadija, but more so because Cerberus was being protective. They sniffed and snuffled at the two women, Simon whining and reaching to paw at Jezza. Mal nudged him back far enough he couldn't reach the redhead with his paws, either paw. Jezza, meanwhile, twitched her fingers, trying to move a hand to reach for the dogs. She made a small sound when she felt Sadija move her hands, shivering a bit. She squeaked when the dark haired woman lifted her up, coughing again and finally opening her eyes, at least partially.

The dogs growled at the incapacitated dragons just as Cerberus was, tails flicking and lashing almost like a cat's. Their ears both perked as they heard the woman call to them and Cerberus, half turning to look at her. They seemed reluctant to take their eyes off the dragons. That was exactly the right feeling to have, as the one dragon escaped to nudge the other...The dogs each growled, Malcolm nudging at the backs of Sadija's knees to push her into the house, mouthing the door handle and pulling it shut, smart dog.

Brinder Morr Hestis- male- 25- First Gen Scale Descendant- Ranger- Animal summon magic book, minor wind, possibly magic bracelet- Tags: Sadija and Jezza

The dark haired boy hummed as he trotted quickly towards his friend's home and stables. He felt like something was wrong there...He hummed to himself to remain calm, though shuddered a bit as he moved. He began to breathe heavier only like halfway there, sighing as he dropped down a moment to catch his breath, not wanting to risk an attack. Therefore, he didn't see a dragon slowly rise into the air, nor see it flying away as light obscured the view of it soon after.

He kept walking after his chest untightened and his breathing steadied, heart calming as well. He gave a quiet sigh as he did so, brushing through his hair. Less than a quarter of a ways away he took a second break, lasting maybe ten minutes but likely less. Once he reached the land, he immediately headed to the barn, calling "Jezza?" as he entered. Not finding her there, he turned for the door, heading to the house. The door was closed...It was usually half open, and he realized the dogs weren't outside. He went to the door, knocking on it and calling "Jezza?" again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Sadija // Female // 28 // Rogue Fighter // Human // Location: Jezzabel's home // Tags: Jezzabel, Brinder

It took the women a few tries to find Jezza's bedroom. She hadn't visited inside her home... Well, ever. In her memory at least. Just to the doorway way or most likely the stables, and no further. So she used her toe to push open rooms and peer inside with a muttered "Pardon my intrusion."
    A pantry. A storage closet. A... There! A room that looked very much like the type of room Jezzabel would call her cambers. She set her down on the bed as modestly and blank faced as she could, only to jolt at the knocking she heard outside and the muffled call of Jezza's name.
    She opened and closed her mouth in quick succession before snapping it shut and reaching for her belt.
    To find her scabbard empty. Her sword forgotten in the dirt somewhere outside.
    A cold jolt of fear pulled at her spine as she swallowed, eyeing Jezzabel.
    "You- does that person sound familiar to you?" She asks, a bit dazed and uncertain of what to do. She feared invasion from the dragons again, but knew they didn't speak like mortals do. Which was a relief - because how in the gods good graces is she even able to know such a thing, when dragon have been gone for longer than she's been alive?
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40 am

Kelly Hunter
Bow and Arrow
Scale Descendent
Tagged: Adele and Dusk
Mentions: Dusk

Kelly's mind was wandering, as she just stared at the volcano. She was only half paying attention, as she wondered if there truly was a dragon in there. How excited her mother would be. Kelly did notice her twin show up, but she didn't really acknowledge him, too lost in her thoughts and daydreams. She wondered what it would be like to ride one, to feel the wind in her hair. Would it feel like freedom? Was it everything her mother said in those stories, the ones Kelly dare not utter aloud?
But then Kelly heard music to her ears, pulling her from her daydreams.
"Got it, and yes, we should bring some food with us. I know how to hunt, so we can at least find food on the way if need be. Just promise we won't split up, and we'll be golden." Kelly smiled, excitement blooming in her veins. They were going to go on an adventure, and while they might not find a dragon, it would still be fun.
"Come on, slow pokes, let's go!" She cried already started to walk towards the local tavern to pick up more food. "I hope you brought good hiking shoes." She had a skip in her step as she walked, ready to begin their journey.

Molan
Juvenile
Storm Dragon
Tagged: Mariana

Molan relaxed a little more when Mariana rested her head atop of his. She truly was okay.
"I think we need to find others. There has to be a reason why we were asleep so long, and someone has to know. I'll fly over head if you take to the lake." Molan stated, thinking clearly for once. "We meet back here at sunset. If we have a problem, make it loud. I'll find you if there is a problem." Molan would willingly dive into the water to save his sister, something he wasn't so keen on. He would do anything for family. Molan then nuzzled her, saying goodbye as their family did. "See you in a little bit!"
Without another word, he ran out of the cave and sprang open his wings, soaring up into the clear sky. He listened intently, hoping to hear anything from another dragon.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:57 am

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Sadija, Brinder

The redhead hummed quietly to herself, now that she was able to open her eyes, and move her fingers a bit. She would have giggled at Sadija’s intrusion pardoning, but didn’t want to hurt...So, she just continued to quietly hum to herself. She still coughed a few more times, not yet shaking her head because that could hurt too.

She made a small sound when Sadija seemed to have finally located her room, smiling a little bit and quieting her humming in that moment. She squeaked a bit when she was set on the bed, glancing into Sadija’s face then to the open bedroom door. She could hear the voice outside the house as well, a voice that sounded quite familiar. She made a small sound when Sadija reached towards the belt her scabbard was on...

The sword wasn’t there, so the redhead let out a sigh, though one couldn’t tell if it were nerves or relief. She glanced to the raven haired woman when Sadija looked at her. “He’s...a friend. Let him....in.” she said, coughing in between a few of those words. Oh, Brinder was not going to be happy to see her in this state...He knew the effect of the ring on her if she used it too often. She sighed at that thought, shaking her head gently a bit.

Brinder Morr Hestis- male- 25- First Gen Scale Descendant- Ranger- Animal summon magic book, minor wind, possibly magic bracelet- Tags: Sadija and Jezza

The dark haired boy kept knocking and calling, until he heard the dogs start making a fuss, barking yet also whining. Well, of course, because of course they’d recognize his voice and the rap of his knuckles on the door. He had a special knock, but if she’d asked someone to watch her house they wouldn’t know him or his knock...

He hummed to himself as he continued to wait there, eying the door a few moments. Glancing to one of the windows, he chuckled as he saw two brown furred heads pop up to stare at him. The dogs continued to yip and yap, and now he could see their wagging tails. He’d found a sword in the dirt and held it cautiously, knowing it wasn’t Jezza’s...

Baelfire- male, homosexual- like 60- Dragon- Blue fire breath, swift, floating- Tags: Varis, Lukas

The tan and brown dragon shook himself awake, nuzzling Renn awake and purring softly a moment. He said “Get up, go the other direction from me and see if you can find others.” he told her as he stood and stretched. He purred a secondary time, then ran from their home, heading towards a maple forest the same color as part of his fur, and all of Renn’s fur. He shook himself once, nearly tripping, and kept running, right in between the pretty trees, with their pretty leaves. He purred to himself a moment, then stopped and jumped back when something jumped from the trees...

Well, he wasn’t even that close to whatever had jumped, and his furred cheeks now heated with embarrassment. Stupid... he scolded himself, until he saw it was another dragon...Dragon. he muttered in his own head, shaking himself. He hadn’t noticed the deer leg, yet he still approached slowly as he wasn’t used to dragons such as this. “Um...Hello?” he called, seeing the dragon curled around something and now worried they had eggs...

Renn- female, bi- like 60- Dragon- Black fire breath, swift, floating- Tags: Molan, maybe Mariana

The brown dragon made a small sound as her cousin nuzzled her, opening her eyes slowly with a soft huff when he spoke to her. She nodded, saying “Yes, Bael.” and standing up. Just like he had, she shook herself, stretching a bit. She watched where he went, seeing he’d gone towards the forests.

Therefore, she turned her head towards where a lake was, trotting down towards said clear body of water. She gave a low purr as she began to trot now, shaking herself a few times during a small pause she took. She purred again, taking to trotting once more. She huffed as she walked, seeing the lake in the distance. However, she then got this sense from above, looking up...There was a dragon up there, she mused to herself. “Hello!” she called, starting to float off the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me