Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She shook out her long red curls, well ginger anyway, and glanced to her door, realizing she was a bit late... Sighing, she quickly brushed her hair, fixed her dress, and grabbed a light blue ribbon to tie part of her hair back. Smoothing her hands down the pink dress she quickly looked at herself in the small mirror on her dresser. Shaking her head, she picked up the nice footwear and began to run from the castle, shiftung forms once outside with the shoes now in her jaws, lightly. She purred to herself as she flew, ears perking when the other palace came into view. Shifting back after landing, she pulled the footwear on and began to trot to the ballroom, passing the prince of another kingdom along the way. Glancing around, she softly called “Prince, Niko?”

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey brushed through his soft light brown hair, which he’d only dyed the very ends of this time. The dye was blue to match his eyes, a very similar shade. Anyhow, he’d just landed in the Knosihs Palace courtyard and had swiftly shifted back to human form. Glancing about himself a moment, he then shook himself and started heading for the doors. Once inside he headed for the ballroom, which he’d been told was where all the food and ‘fun’ was at, basically where the party or whatever was being held. Auntie and uncle had made him go...He hadn’t actually wanted to, because he wasn’t feeling so great, but here he was, walking towards the ballroom. He coughed a few times, shaking his head, and played with his clothes a bit, appearing to be fixing them or such.

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy hummed to himself as he stood watch, head tilting as he watched a lynx rush past after a rabbit. Snorting to himself, he turned back to the palace, reaching the door and standing in front of it. The royal family of Naigori could have taken him, but he’d declined their offer, wanting to stay and guard the castle while they were out. He brushed through his hair, eyes flicking about in alertness, then shook his head at himself. Lighten up, Jonny... he thought to himself, snorting and letting a yawn slip since no one was watching.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind | Palace Ballroom

”Hm?” Dante looked at the man as he approached and began to speak. He listened to what he had to say. “Cerulle Isle?” He asked curiously before looking at the buffet. “Perhaps some of these would be good” He gestured to the pastries that were laid out, “Be careful of the ones with darker filling. I believe those ones are spicy” stated Dante before glancing at the other items. “Some of the meat appetizers might be good as well. I would also be careful with those. They could be spicy as well” He looked back to the unfamiliar man. “Welcome to the Firelands by the way. I hope everything has been pleasant for you so far. May I ask your name?” Asked the prince curiously, wondering if he had heard any stories about this particular individual

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | August Widow Dementur, Jessie Rowan | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko dipped his head, “Of course. I can tell you take them seriously. It is quite nice to meet people that take their duties seriously. Very different from other places I have seen” He nodded lightly. “I’ll be sure to come to you if I need anything tonight” He watched him go then set off to locate his parents just to get an idea on when they would going home. It was always good to be aware of those sorts of things.

Niko paused briefly when he heard his name and turned to see who it was. “Yes?” He asked upon seeing who it was, his eyebrow raising in a questioning manner

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.

[Ill edit once Spirit finishes their response but for future reference, please avoid putting up WIP replies]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:30 pm

August Widow Dementur - 22 years old - Male - Pansexual - Knosihs Firelands - Human Form - Tags; Open - Ballroom

He went to the servants rooms, cutting through there to get to the side room that led into the kitchen. He put the tray down, glancing over at one of the servants who approached him. “We have Leo and Gernards collecting glasses, you just have to stay put against a wall,” the girl waved her hand. August just looked at her blankly. Who was she? Hired help? Maybe from another kingdom. “Right,” he nodded shortly, walking back into the ballroom and stayed put against one of the walls. Several other servants were doing the same, keeping still and status-like. The party will commence like this for a bit, and he would have to stay still for a longer period. Now, this was the hard part.

(Hm, imma let you guys do your thing for a bit, but I’ll keep reading)
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She hummed as she noticed him look to her, wondering if he’d been looking for his parents. Must want to know when to go home...She shrugged to herself, then dipped her head to Niko. “My prince...Sorry I’m late.” she sighed, scuffing a foot. He was probably going to be mad or irritated she was late, his parents along with him... She wouldn’t blame any of them, as she knew it was due diligence to be places on time. Brown eyes made their way to look at his face, tilting her head a bit.

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey brushed through his soft light brown hair, which he’d only dyed the very ends of this time. The dye was blue to match his eyes, a very similar shade. Anyhow, he’d just landed in the Knosihs Palace courtyard and had swiftly shifted back to human form. Glancing about himself a moment, he then shook himself and started heading for the doors. Once inside he headed for the ballroom, which he’d been told was where all the food and ‘fun’ was at, basically where the party or whatever was being held. Auntie and uncle had made him go...He hadn’t actually wanted to, because he wasn’t feeling so great, but here he was, walking towards the ballroom. He coughed a few times, shaking his head, and played with his clothes a bit, appearing to be fixing them or such.

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: xxx | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy hummed to himself as he stood watch, head tilting as he watched a lynx rush past after a rabbit. Snorting to himself, he turned back to the palace, reaching the door and standing in front of it. The royal family of Naigori could have taken him, but he’d declined their offer, wanting to stay and guard the castle while they were out. He brushed through his hair, eyes flicking about in alertness, then shook his head at himself. Lighten up, Jonny... he thought to himself, snorting and letting a yawn slip since no one was watching.

(my head hurts...grr)

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:25 pm

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Faelan nodded, “Yep, born and raised with my head in the clouds as you land folk like to say.” He smiled to himself at his own joke before turning his attention back to the assortment of food as it was explained to him. Faelan chose the non spicy pastry and then after a moments hesitation one of the spicy meats. He didn’t intents to eat much so it would be worth sacrificing his taste buds for a couple days to try something authentic. After all, he’d heard the Firelanders like their food as hot as their climate and he was eager to test the rumors. “Huh? Oh yah, Yah! ” He said pulling himself out of his thoughts and turning to give him his full attention, “It’s all been great, thank you for asking! How’s your night been going?” He asked, finding it a bit difficult to match the easy polite tone of the other noble, his speech sounded casual and rather clunky by comparison. Taking a deep breath Faelan grinned and offered the other man his hand, hoping he wasn’t coming across as rude or slow witted. “Of course you may, It’s Faelan, Faelan Swiftwind to be exact, If you don’t like it you can just call me Fae but most folk keep it as is... And you are?”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind | Palace Ballroom

Dante chuckled softly, “I suppose we do say that. Although my father would suggest the same about me” He offered a faint smile. The prince finished picking out what he wanted to eat from the table then turned his full attention to who he was speaking to. “That’s good to hear. It’s been getting better. I’ve had the pleasure of having some good company” He offered another smile. Dante didn’t mind his manner of speaking. It was refreshing compared to the usual eloquence of most royals and those within their courts. “It is a pleasure to meet you Faelen Swiftwind” The name seemed rather lovely. He had always heard that those from the sky islands had airy sounding names. “I am Prince Dante Mercer” He bowed deeply to Faelen

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko dipped his head in return. “It’s fine. You likely got a little held up. At least you are here now although you are a little late” He glanced towards where he had last seen his parents then turned back to Jessie. They would likely be annoyed with her but he was not. Things happened, life got in the way. He was not one to get annoyed by minor inconveniences unless they caused major problems. Being late to a party? That wasn’t important unless you were a royal or a part of aristocracy.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenwisdom » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:14 pm

(hey!! quick intro to Quinn OOC, she's deaf! I'm not deaf myself, but I'm having her use ASL, a language that i'm fluent in! to make it easier i'm putting signed words in italics uwu! if you have questions about conversations with her or anything let me know!)

Quinn Parodi | 19 | Female | Pansexual | Terrennear Atoll | Human Form | Deaf | Tags: open! | Outside Knosihs Firelands Palace
The sun caught a glint on the metal armplate of the guard offering his hand to Quinn. She politely declined, instead haphazardly running down the steps of the boat and onto the dock. The air was different here, unlike the humid, salty breeze of her own islands, it had a tang of smoke and a mixture of spices swirling around in the air, a smell that Quinn was sure came from a nearby store. Her pale blue, simple, almost mesh material dress caught itself around her feet and her tan strappy sandals. Her face shone with excitement, locks of brown hair whipping around her face. As she gazed up at the gorgeous castle, she whirled around to face her mother, who was holding her father's hand as they stepped off the boat Shevswept her hand across her face in a singular signed word. Beautiful!

Kkinya Wrigs | 29 | Female | Pansexual | Herminear Mire | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer & Faelan Swiftwind | Knosihs Firelands Palace
Scaring people is the last thing I want to do.
With this thought in her head, Kkinya reluctantly lowered the dark hood of her cloak, revealing her emerald green eyes. She ran her fingers through her hair, not lucky enough to have spent any time preparing for the banquet today, as the royals did. How she was invited to this, she had no idea. She assumed that they had chosen a random few commoners from her kingdom to make the king of the Firelands look better. She had scoffed when she had seen it, not wanting to be involved with the affairs of the people taking her money away from her as much as the other commoners. But then again, what person living ration to ration would turn down the chance of a free meal? She couldn't resist. Now she stood here, regretting her descision. She was from Herminear Mire, the land of the darkness. If she hadn't been raised there, she would also be afraid of her people setting foot anywhere they weren't supposed to. People at this party were going to stare, and she just had to get used to it.

Shaking off her nervous feelings, she beelined for the nearest table harbouring food. Placing her fingers on the edge of the table as she looked at all the options, her eyes wandered up to the two men whose conversation she had just unintentionally walked into. She was about to politely excuse herself when a sudden realization hit her, and she found herself standing in front of no one else but Prince Dante Mercer. A real, life prince! She scolded herself for the childish comment in her head. She felt a little dizzy at the fact that the next words that came out of her mouth might be foolish or laughable, in front of the man who had actually invited her to his palace in the first place. Knowing that her face had gone as white as a sheet, she managed a small curtsy without completely collapsing. An absolute miracle. she thought to herself. She had no idea what the reason was behind all this terror coming to the surface. Her anxiety disorders had never made themselves known before around people. But he's not just people. "Sorry, your highness, for interrupting."
brokenwisdom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:37 pm

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She hummed quietly to herself as she waited for a response, which he soon gave. She smiled broadly, though soon blushed at herself and lowered her head a bit. “S-Sorry for being late, a-and, um...smiling like that...Only small smiles, that’s what mom told me.” she muttered. Her mother had been a maid once. She followed his gaze to his parents, shuddering a bit...Shaking her head, she asked “Prince, have you eaten yet?” as she always worried a bit for his health. After all, he’d be king one day, surely.

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:47 am

August Widow Dementur - 22 years old - Male - Pansexual - Knosihs Firelands - Human Form - Tags; Open - Ballroom

Standing, watching the wealthy enjoy their time in conversations with old friends, his eyes continued to go between his kingdoms rulers. The prince, king, and queen. If he could serve them tonight, it would be an honor. To get more recognize by them is everything to a servant. Maybe more help towards them, he would be the one they would call for specifically. It was another day dream, to make time go faster for him. His eyes weren’t focused on anything; somewhere in the back of his mind, he hoped he wasn’t staring at anyone.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:21 pm

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer, Kkinya Wrigs | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Faelan laughed, “He does? Well I guess that makes us kindred spirits ey’?” He brightened, seeing the other man’s smile for the first time. It was nice, like the first rays of light when flying above a storm. He hadn’t expected to be viewed as good company while in the company of, well, some of the most prestigious individuals in the world and he grinned back, throughly flattered by the praise even if it was probably just a formality. Faelan’s eyebrows rose in surprise as his companion gave his name or to be more exact, his title, and he was even more flustered when The Prince bowed to him. No one had ever bowed to him before, let alone a prince and he was at a bit of a loss of what to do next after such a gesture. “Wow, um.” He shook his head to clear his surprises, reminding himself at royalty wasn’t that different from everyone else, probably. “Sorry about that, I didn’t realize - I mean your dressed like a prince and you talk like one I just- it, it took me off guard that’s all.” He held up a hand and gave an exasperated sigh, “That was bad wasn’t it? Never mind, I’ll start over.” He smiled sheepishly and attempted to mimic the bow, feeling more amused than embarrassed that such a silly thing as a title could through him for a loop like that. He grinned, this night would certainly be one to remember, “The pleaser is all mine Prince Dante Mercer. -“ he was about to add something more when he heard a voice and noticed someone else had joined them. She looked a bit nervous seemed to be addressing Dante so Faelan just gave her a welcoming nod and took a bite of his pastry.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me