-·=»‡«=·- 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A)

Postby marimo. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:38 pm

<𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇>
~18~Bisexual~Senior~shadow manipulation/telekinesis~Mood: confused~Location: biology room~Mentions: none~ Tags: none~

Hailee crouches in the corner of the room, her thin form mostly obscured by others. This is insane. She thinks. As whisoers float across the room, she remains silent, preferring simply to observe what goes down. "Please remain silent." Mr. Evans addresses the class. "I'd like to know why the lights just blew out on us first." A voice calls out from across the room. It's Skylar, it always is. "Quiet, Skylar." Mr. Evans snaps at them. They had made their reputation known much earlier in the year, and the biology teacher had quickly expressed that he isn't going to take any of it. Hailee agrees wholeheartedly with him. She isn't a fan of Skylar. They were just too immature and noisy for her. She lets her thoughts linger on the boisterous junior for a little longer but quickly moves on to the situation at hand: what are we going to do about the power?

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: confused~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~ Tags: none~

Nick sits in the corner of the cafeteria, in one of the only places that one cannot see from any of the windows in the huge space. He sorely regrets deciding to come here alone instead of the gym with his friends. As the lights flicker and go out, his vision isn't affected much due to the bright afternoon light shining through the windows. He does notice it though. "What's going on?" He wonders aloud, and instantly regrets it as he hears his voice echo across the walls and disrupt the silence. The few students that are in there turn to look at him accusingly. He grins sheepishly. "Sorry guys, didn't realise it'd be so loud. At least the acoustics in here are nice." The kids roll their eyes, but he notices one of the girls is smiling a little and this makes him proud. At least even in the darkest of times he can make people laugh.

<Sƙყʅαɾ Jσɳҽʂ>
~17~Pansexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: bored~Location: biology room~Mentions: none~Tags: none~

Skylar shifts around noisily, annoyed that they have to sit here and wait. They can't even read their book because the blinds are closed and it's too dark in the classroom to read. It's just their luck that they had to have a lockdown in their favourite class. Why not history? Skylar hates history. As Mr. Evans tells the class to be quiet, they can't help themselves. They blurt out a response and immediately feel a small pang of regret. Mr. Evans doesn't deserve their antics, not like the other teachers. Honestly, they respect the dude a lot and try not to annoy him as much as they annoy the other teachers. But still, they can't be perfect. It's too late for that. They sigh loudly as he snaps at them and lean their head back against the wall. This may take a while.

<【Simon Barnes】>
~24~Pansexual~Watcher leader~Mood: satisfied~Location: his work station~Mentions: none~Tags: none~

Simon leans back in his seat as a smile stretches across his face. Finally, he did it. As his coworkers rush around the room frantically, he gets up and strolls to the bathroom. Locking the door, he touches his hand to the earpiece in his ear and begins to speak to the person on the other side. "It's done. Keep an eye on the kids, their abilities should develop soon." A few moments later, he slips out of the bathroom and walks out of the building. He no longer has a need for this job. The people in there wouldn't be solving the electricity problem for a while, and when they finally do, he'll already have all he needs.
Last edited by marimo. on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:31 pm

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Cafeteria
«—Nick
Jess had started on her work for classes. She was moved up in classes because of how smart she was. Her fellow classmates didn’t see her as equal because she was labeled as a freshman but was taking sophomore classes and 1 junior class. Her parents always stressed excellence and she figured that is what her godfather wanted for her, even though he just wanted her transition to a new school to be calming. Suddenly the lights went out and she lifted her head away from her books. Almost on queue, her eyes became reflective, to help her see in the dark. She looked around for any familiar faces and recognized a tall boy with brown hair sitting in the corner cracking jokes. Tall worked with short, especially in the dark. Time to pair up, she thoughted and collected her books. Striding over to the table, she stopped just before an open chair and asked “may I?” She gestured towards the chair.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:31 am

ϯ 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔥⚡️dαѕh
―――――――――――――――――
◄16|Female|electricity manipulation and summoning artistry|bisexual|mood; “awE C’MON I HATE THE DARK”|location; mrs. avery’s class|tagged; open ►
    indentationdash sank into her hoodie, typing frantically on her phone. she was messaging her dad, letting him know she was fine. she’d hidden it in her hood for the sole reason of having light. as well as avoiding getting in trouble. if the teacher noticed, she’d just...pay her problems off her record. yea, that’d work. it wasn’t like mrs.avery cared, simply because she loved ‘marie’. in dash’s mind, marie and dash were two different people. marie was the side teachers loved, and dash was the part that was a nightmare to deal with. ”mrs.avery, what even is happening?” dash called from the inside of her hoodie, attempting to find an explanation for her dad.

{sorry for the sucky one, oops.)
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheForumFairy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 am

(i hope I understood the situation correctly lol)

Lily-
~15~Straight~Freshman~Anomoly~Mood: Scared~Location: Unnamed classroom ~Mentions: none~Tags: none~

The young girl remains dead quiet. She wished her classmates took the lock down seriously as a few whispers hit her ears. She restrains herself from loudly telling them to put a sock in it. Her head lolls to the side as she glances as the covered up window. Her anxiety was high. They had no real idea what had caused the staff to lock down the school. She feels a strong urge to forcefully shut up the student behind her. She nudges him hard and glares at him, causing him to let out a sharp yelp. That was the opposite of what she wanted.. The teacher shush the two of them the best she could without alerting whatever danger to their presence. Suddenly a small snapping noise is heard and the sound of the classroom's computers shutting down. The power had gone out? She could feel her heart in her throat as she stood their silently panicking. She clenched her fists so tight her nails began to dig mercilessly into her palm. Then beginning to bite her lip with the same intensity. What was going to happen to them?

Jethro-
~17~Bisexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: Scared~Location: Unnamed classroom~Mentions: none~Tags: none~

Jethro had even less of a reason to open his mouth as the tension of a surprise lockdown weighed on everyone. Seems a few just couldn't be bothered shutting their traps even if it was life or death. Fools. His heart raced in his chest similar to that of when he'd scored the last winning point in the finals last basketball season. He thought he couldn't get more stressed as the time ticked by making minutes seem like hours. He felt sick from the anxiety. Though as fate would have it he jumped at the soft crackling noise of the power going out. The classroom's computers shutting down and the printer too. This was a nail biting moment for sure. Which may be why he was chowing down on his thumb nail.

Victoria-
~18~Lesbian~Senior~Regular~Mood: Annoyed/worried~Location: Biology room~Mentions: none~Tags: none~

She made her way over to the hiding place during a lock down. Still chewing her gum as she leaned on a book shelf behind her. Surprisingly everyone was mostly silent aside from her muffled smacking. Another student glared at her and she playfully winked at him. She had always brushed thing off like that. Loved the annoyance on people's faces. Her eyes swing over and rest on the class's junior student. She rolls her eyes at them. Victoria believed only she had the right to be obnoxious. She then glanced out the window of the blinds and through the sunlight believes she saw a shadow of a figure. She perks up from her resting state as her eyes remain though the shadow had gone. Her hair on her arm pricks up at the sight. Soon after a crackle is hear and the soft light of the library computers fade. The power had gone out. This is was a bit unsettling, man. She halts her chewing and a few students around her appear quite nervous from whatever it was she could see from the faint light of the window. She turns to the student beside her. Hailee. The girl's last name escaped her at the moment. She being to engrossed in her thoughts to speak to the other. She realized she might've been staring. Amused at the thought she continued and eventually locked eyes with her before thinking of turning away.
Last edited by TheForumFairy on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheForumFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: xxx

The boy was beyond freaked out when the lights went out, looking around wildly and wishing he hadn’t come today...He had a bit of a cough, anyway, so his mum could have definitely called him off for one day. He clutched a book in his hands, trying to busy himself, then sighed as he ruffed up his hair. Shaking his head, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, so he was soon able to see other students within the same room as he was. He was sort of glad there were others with him, but would still rather be at home...

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling bored- Location: outside cafe- Tags: xxx

She’s outside a cafe, bored, not the one in charge of those kids Simon apparently wants trapped; probably already has now trapped. Jax sure doesn’t look like a mean dog, but some kids fear or dislike kids, so if she’d been the one put to watch them, he’d do a great job of keeping em in line. She wasn’t, though, and thus was bored, wondering if she could slip there unnoticed and watch what went on, curious. As always, Jax stood close by her side, curly fur catching a breeze, floppy ears pricked at any little sound.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 pm

[ — 𝐌 𝐀 𝐃 𝐃 𝐘 ]
16 | female | straight | anomaly | anxious | in the cafeteria | mentions nick and jessica
paragraphit was sudden, a flicker of lights and then the dark. it wouldn't have been expected, it wasn't storming outside and on the contrary it had been rather bright. the difference in lighting wasn't as recognisable at first, but as she looked around she noticed all the lights had been shut off. her eyes scan through the cafeteria, a knot forming in her stomach and heart jumping out of her throat. a voice echoed through the open space, and as she turned to look at the source her head began to throb and faint blurs of colours crowded her vision. she noticed the boy who had broken the silence, watching him intently as he apologised before cracking a joke.

paragraphwithout truely thinking she found herself grabbing her book and food before squeezing herself underneath the table. she looked around the cafeteria once more, her vision going fuzzy as her heart began to speed up. the colours in her sight seemed to swirl and disappear the more she tried to focus. lights still hadn't turned back on, but then again not too much time had passed. as she turned her attention back to the boy she noticed a girl near him. as she worked on trying to identify the pair the knot in her stomach twisted, a constant sense of doom looming over her. she didn't know why, and she could pin point the cause but she felt like something bad was happening.

[ — 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐌 𝐀 𝐒 ]
17 | male | straight | anomaly | cautious | in history class | no tags
paragrapha groan is heard as the lights flicker and then go out during the class. one kid was in the middle of a presentation so thomas had no doubt that they had felt slightly relieved, but all the same it was an inconvenience. like clockwork the kids made their way to the corner of the room, avoiding the door's line of sight in lockdown fashion. there had been nothing heard and only the lights had gone off, but in the middle of a nice day it did seem a bit worrying. as he listened to the anxious chatter of the teens around him he checked his phone discreetly, trying to figure out if anything else had happened outside of school. there were a few confused tweets from some kids throughout the school but other than that there was no sign of anything strange happening.

[ — 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐗 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 ]
18 | male | bisexual | regular | agitated | in the library | no tags
paragraphthe words, they seem to taunt him as he started at the pages trying to comprehend their meaning. it was the first attempt to study he had made in a while, and it was only because his sister had started pestering him about school again. the flickering lights caught his eye and as they went out he could help but let out a "damn it!" through the library before realising where he was. he noticed a few annoyed glances his way as well as the disapproving glare of the librarians. he looked around the library trying to make some sense of the situation and trying to figure out what he was supposed to do now.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:35 pm

<𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇>
~18~Bisexual~Senior~shadow manipulation/telekinesis~Mood: annoyed~Location: biology room~Mentions: none~ Tags: none~

Hailee watches as Mr. Evans leaves the classroom, and then Skylar sneak out as well. She rolls her eyes and continues to remain silent. If something happens, she's prepared, but until then, she's just going to hang out here.

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: confused~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~ Tags: Jessica~

Nick looks up at the girl who had just spoken to him. He doesn't recognise her. "Be my guest." He flashes a smile at her and gestures to the table. "I'm afraid all of my friends are off causing trouble somewhere else, so there's no shortage of space here." It's still bugging him that he doesn't know who she is, despite his knowing most of the people in the school. "Hey, what's your name? I'm Nick." By now, he has made so much noise that whoever is in the school must be deaf if they don't hear him. The other kids in the cafeteria are glaring at him, but he doesn't care.

<Sƙყʅαɾ Jσɳҽʂ>
~17~Pansexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: a little anxious~Location: bathroom~Mentions: none~Tags: none~

They had been sitting here for a while, and they are sick of it, so they make the sudden and unexpected decision to sneak out. Before they can, Mr. Evans gets up from where he had been sitting. "I'm going to go see what's going on. Please, no one leave the classroom." He says curtly, and strides out of the classroom. As soon as he is gone, Skylar takes their chance and slips out of the classroom behind him. They go the opposite way he does, padding silently down the hallway. As they pass silently by classroom and classroom, they suddenly hear someone coming. They quickly duck into a nearby bathroom, closing the door as quietly as they can, and lock themselves into the farthest stall, crouching on the toilet seat so as not to be seen.

<【Simon Barnes】>
~24~Pansexual~Watcher leader~Mood: satisfied~Location: his work station~Mentions: none~Tags: none~

Simon leans back in his seat as a smile stretches across his face. Finally, he did it. As his coworkers rush around the room frantically, he gets up and strolls to the bathroom. Locking the door, he touches his hand to the earpiece in his ear and begins to speak to the person on the other side. "It's done. Keep an eye on the kids, their abilities should develop soon." A few moments later, he slips out of the bathroom and walks out of the building. He no longer has a need for this job. The people in there wouldn't be solving the electricity problem for a while, and when they finally do, he'll already have all he needs.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:11 pm

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Cafeteria
«—Nick
Jessica nodded her thanks and sat down in the chair, laying her books on the table. As she opened her book, her attention went back to the male and his question. “I’m not surprised you don’t know me, despite having two classes together. I’m Jessica but I normally go by MJ.” She wasn’t paying much attention to the other students since most didn’t have powers or anything.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:47 pm

<𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇>
~18~Bisexual~Senior~shadow manipulation/telekinesis~Mood: annoyed~Location: biology room~Mentions: none~ Tags: Victoria~

As Hailee looks around, she notices Victoria staring at her. Unfazed, she decides she might as well do a little investigating, as Mr. Evans hadn't come back yet. "Do you have any idea what's going on?" She asks the girl, figuring it wasn't a big deal since others were chatting quietly amongst themselves.

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: confused~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~ Tags: Jessica, Maddy~

"MJ, that's cool!" He grins. "Honestly, I'm surprised too, I normally know everyone in my classes. I'm quite the social butterfly." As he talks, he noticed Maddy (this girl he knows, but not too well) duck under a table. Maybe it's just him, but the girl looks a little scared. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks her.

<Sƙყʅαɾ Jσɳҽʂ>
~17~Pansexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: a little anxious~Location: bathroom~Mentions: none~Tags: none~

They had been sitting here for a while, and they are sick of it, so they make the sudden and unexpected decision to sneak out. Before they can, Mr. Evans gets up from where he had been sitting. "I'm going to go see what's going on. Please, no one leave the classroom." He says curtly, and strides out of the classroom. As soon as he is gone, Skylar takes their chance and slips out of the classroom behind him. They go the opposite way he does, padding silently down the hallway. As they pass silently by classroom and classroom, they suddenly hear someone coming. They quickly duck into a nearby bathroom, closing the door as quietly as they can, and lock themselves into the farthest stall, crouching on the toilet seat so as not to be seen.

<【Simon Barnes】>

"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:41 pm

ϯ 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔥⚡️dαѕh
―――――――――――――――――
◄16|Female|electricity manipulation and summoning artistry|bisexual|mood; “well screw u too.”|location; mrs. avery’s class|tagged; open ►
    indentationdash waited for a response, only to be met with no response. she sat up, removing her head from the inside of her hoodie. to her surprise, the teacher was consoling a student. ”oh.” she muttered, slightly annoyed. it wasn’t the other kid’s fault or anything. dash just wanted an answer. she groaned, resting her head on her knees. this’d be a long day.
Last edited by seolar on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me