We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Still Exist (Open and Accepting)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:33 am

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Delia

He laughed loudly as he moved to sit across from her. "As far as I'm concerned, you're not my general anymore." He crossed his arms and leaned back. "And I can do whatever I want. No more stupid rules for me." He said with a smirk.

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Lillian

He nodded and waited for her to out the cleaning equipment away. Michael scoffed as she asked if he was ready to lose. "Excuse you. I never lose." He replied back, putting his vest on. He'd already spotted a few good vantage points and hiding places in case he needed them. "The real question is, are you ready to lose?"

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Open

She shook her head, leaning on her desk with her head down. These plans were all wrong. There was no way to take the demons and angels down with these thoughtless plans! There had to be a better way. She turned and launched a blade at the wall, lodging it next to the door.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

Dawn sat up and laughed softly at his struggle to look casual after spilling his tea. "I didn't mean to scare you." She said. Then she gave him a gentle smile and nodded. "Alright. Well what's you're favorite book in this store? Maybe we have the same interest in books." She said. It was a quaint little store, but she loved it anyhow.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:29 am

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Tags;;|Place;;Park|
——————————————————————————————————
Sienna threw out her cup and tucked her magazine into her purse before pushing out the door of the small cafè. She threw a fake departing smile at the baristas as she left and stepped out onto the sidewalk. She breathed in the fresh air and walked into the park. She always crossed the park to get to her apartment which she stayed in while she was there. She grinned as a small black cat trotted up to greet her. ”Toady,” She murmured lightly before gathering the cat up into her arms and continued her stroll through the park.
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:44 am

Delia Dabria | Female | 25| Location: The Cafe | Tags: Everan

Delia sighed as the man laughed loudly and disrupted the peaceful quiet of the cafe. "I agree, you're definitely not worthy to call yourself one of my soldiers." The woman agreed, wishing that Everan would leave well enough alone and stop trying to cause issues. "What? You haven't found another human girl to fall in love with? Run out of women that can tolerate you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
────── grasp the ──

art permission || art source

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:25 pm

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|Angel Leader|Location: Close to the Cafe|Tags: Open

Casey sat in her little home in Heaven, where most angels stay except for a few of her fellow angels. Today was the day where she would go down to Earth to visit for a while before returning later at night. She had been sitting at her desk writing a few things here and there that higher-up angels had asked her to do...which wasn't a big deal. Some had admired her dark hair and wings and she knew they admired her protector; Evangeline. With a sigh, the angel had finished her last paper for the higher-up angels and neatly rolled the papers and tied it with a red ribbon before handing it to the owl that awaited the papers. Watching as the owl took off, Casey had put on skinny jean, black boots, a white tank top and a light blue flannel over her tank top to hide her dragon tattoo. Spreading her wings, the angel made her way down to earth and landed in a back alley where no humans would witness the angel landing. Folding her wings so that they were hidden, Casey began walking past the cafe and stopped dead in her tracks as she noticed her General talking to the fallen angel; Everan.

𝖅𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖞𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖓

Male|25|Demon Corrupter|Location: Cafe; working|Tags:Open

➣[size=80]It has been a long and stressful day for Zak. Orders flying through the window that seemed like every five seconds but in reality there wasn't that many for the cafe stayed at a steady pace. He wanted his food to taste delicious for his customers..even if he were to use a little bit of his demon magic for the food to look beautiful and mouth watering. A way for the humans to feel glutton..as if they wanted more and more. Once they got a bite of his food, he knew they would come back the next day and for the rest of their lives. It was one tactic of his to corrupt a human, in his own way. But his work hour was almost up and he would soon have the rest of the day off and come back in tomorrow.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:17 pm

Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~Michael

"Well mark this one in the record book," Lillian said awkwardly pausing. Her brain scanned for the information of this guy's name and didn't find it. "I don't think we introduce ourself. Unless I can call you loser. My name is Lillian," She said with a smirk and a slight bow. She knew this place like the back of her hand there was no way she would lose. This was a perfect time to practice some of her skills. She would need to be a hunter. "Oh no crouching, running, jumping or climbing the equipment. No physical contact either. Most of all have fun and don't be too upset when I beat you," She said remembering to go over the rules.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:50 am

( ) - JASPER BECK
( Hunter/Forensic Scientist ) ( 27 years old ) ( Beck Apartment ) ( Tags: Open ) ( Mentions: Ivy )

Jasper fiddled for the keys to the family apartments door as he walked down the dimly lit and shambling hallway. Once the tall dark haired man reached his doors he very clumsily put the keys into the lock and twisted it open. He was tired. Jasper had worked a midnight shift at the Police Department, and even then so he had to meet up with Elisium at the Hunters base in a while. Jasper opened the door to see their small apartment being cleaned by his mother, Valerie. Jasper gave a smile and a yawn, “Mornin’ mama.” He said. Valerie gave a chuckle, “It’s noon Jasper.” She said calmly. Jasper threw his jacket on the hook and his keys on the table and started to walk down the incredibly short and small hallway towards a room. There were two doors, and neither were his. One belonged to his mother, the other to his sister. Jasper opened his mother’s room and went to his small dresser that lay near the corner of the wall, he pulled out some shorts and a plain black athletic shirt, changing into them and throwing his work clothes in a hamper. Jasper walked out, back to the living room and to the couch that had a blanket strung over it in a very messy manner. That’s where he slept. Jasper didn’t have the heart to leave his mother or sister just yet, no he stayed to contribute despite his want and need to get out by himself. Jasper grabbed the blanket and fell onto the couch, hitting hard with a sigh. Jasper pulled the blanket over and turned to his side, “Can you or Ivy wake me up in a little bit? I have more things to do.” He called to his mother, who only shook her head.

( ) - EDEN PARIS
( Antique Bookshop Clerk ) ( 21 Years old ) ( Hawthorne Bookshop ) ( Tags: Dawn ) ( Mentions: None )

Eden couldn’t tear his eyes off her, he was too fear struck at the moment. Eden finally let out What breath he had been holding and turned to walk among the shelves, “I like the astrology stuff and biblical lore, but if you’re going for some light reading I recommend the poetry...i-it’s my favorite.” He stuttered.

( ) - RYLIE JACKSON
( Angel Advisor ) ( 23 Years old ) ( Cafe ) ( Tags: ) ( Mentions: None )

Rylie has been down on Earth for who knows how long today, she had been busy getting information and collecting work for her superiors. Rylie at the moment had decided to look like a normal human and she entered the cafe. Rylie walked up to the counter, seeing as though there was no line. The blonde adjusted her glasses and reached into her pocket, checking for money that she had somehow collected. Feeling the paper she had a sigh of relief and held her laptop close to her chest. Adjusting her black pencil skirt she stepped into place and waited for someone to take her order.
Last edited by bunneey on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:38 am

(♛) - Lunara Archeron
( Demon Queen / Journalist) (20 years old ) ( The Lake ) (Tags: Open ) ( Mentions: None )

Lunara shrugged nochalantly, "That's fine. I've tackled a lot of sensitive topics when I was writing. I even wrote something on the Holocaust once." She smiled, "I think there is one place we go for information. You know what it is."
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:31 am

Evangeline Harper-|Female|-|Location: The Park|-|Tags: None|-|Mentioned: None|

She sat in the branch of a high tree. She heard a noise. She jumped Of the branch and hid her wings. She walked he trail in the woods. She startedto whistle a song she heard in heaven, it was from a harpe her old bestie would play. She saw a couple of things in the woods but not anything she thought would hurt her. She heard someone talking to them self from a distance she went to explore it, the voice sounded in pain.

Fylnn Laker-|Male|-|Location:The woods|-|Tags:None|-|Mentioned: None|
Fylnn heard a crack in the leaves. And a swoosh! he thought it was a deer. Than a black feather fall in front of his face. ”Hello?” he said while pulling his knife out. It didn’t respond. ”Show yourself” he almost screamed. His wings were out and ready to hurt some one.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:04 am

Cleo Sky // Female // 20 // Angel General // Mood: tired // Location: her apartment // Tags: open
Cleo groans and rolls over in her bed, her mind foggy with sleep. She knows she should get up and do something, but she was just so tired. With a huff of frustration, she decides that she is lazy and needs to get up. Pulling herself out of bed, she throws on a dress and boots and walks out of her room to the kitchen to make herself breakfa--er, lunch, apparently, seeing as how it is past noon.
Cam Hunt // Male // 20 // Demon General // Mood: sweaty // Location: gym // Tags: open
With a grunt, Cam places the weights back where they came from on the weight rack. He checks his phone, looking at the homemade workout he had come up with right before he had gotten here. All right, just five sets of pull-ups and I'm done. It had been a long thirty minutes. He hadn't been on any missions recently, and he half expects Lunara to call him up at any moment and sling orders at him. The thought puts him on edge, and he isn't sure why. He grasps the pull-up bar and begins his reps, focusing on nothing but his breathing.
Ivy Beck // Female // 17 // Aspiring Hunter // Mood: chill // Location: family apartment // Tags: open
Ivy is sitting on her bed, staring at her now-dead laptop. She cusses under her breath. There goes writing my college essay. It wasn't due for a month, but she wanted to get it finished early so she could have time to chill. She has plans, after all. Her friends (made up friends lmao) Becca and Ashley asked her if she wanted to go swimming today, and the three were going shopping after. Whatever, She hops off her bed and heads over to her dresser to change out of the baggy t-shirt she was currently in, I'll just finish it later, when it's charged. Throwing on a pair of jean shorts and a crop top, she plugs her laptop into its charger and heads out into the main room of the apartment. Her mother is washing some dishes from breakfast, and guilt settles onto her shoulders. She should've done her breakfast dishes. She moves to take over doing the dishes and sees her brother asleep on the couch. A faint smile flits across her face. Finally back huh? She says nothing aloud, preferring not to chance waking him, and continues over to the impossibly tiny kitchen. "I can handle that, mum." She whispers. "After all, it's my mess." Valorie glances over at her, and she sees not for the first time the toll working two jobs and raising two children by herself has taken on her. Ivy can't help but feel further guilt at that, even though her being born was out of her control. The least she could do to repay all she's done for her is to help out wherever she can.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:21 am

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;Cam|Tags;;|
———————————————————————————————————
Sienna crossed through the park and onto the sidewalk on the other side of the road. She walked calmly with her cat following at her heels. She glanced in windows of the stores as she passed. As she wandered past the gym, she hoped to catch the eyes of any humans she could corrupt but her eyes landed on someone else. He looked familiar. Maybe another demon? She realized she had been staring slightly as she was thinking about where she knew him and immediately looked at Toad Smooth. she thought.
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups