тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (Roleplay / OPEN)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:
boop
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:57 pm

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / walking to the town square / x / tags; open

Alex pulled a beanie tight over his head, hiding his ears. They were really wrecking his outfit today. He may be stuck in the middle of nowhere with no chance of escape, but that didn't mean he had to look hideous. Buttoning up his shirt and pulling over a nice jacket, he stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air. Three years. Three years he'd been here, and some had been here even longer than that. It wasn't so bad once you got used to it, he supposed. But he missed his friends back out in the real world. Wherever that was. Gazing down at his shoes, he grimaced at how dirty they were. Now, there wasn't much he could do about that except make use of them. He had already decided to make a trip into the square today to greet any new arrivals. He was supposed to help orient the next group that came.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / edge of town near forest / x / tags; open

Dakota awoke with puffy eyes and a tear-streaked face. She'd been crying in her sleep again. Ever since the testing had started, she'd developed the terrible habit of doing so. It wasn't something she could help, unfortunately. Opening her eyes, she stared up at a clear blue sky. The sky. Shooting straight up, she looked frantically around, doing a total three-sixty. Trees, grass, and in the distance, a little town. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. Had they let her go? No, they would never do that. And yet, here she was. This had to be some sort of trick or test. Gazing towards the town, she bit her lip. There was only one way to find out.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:39 pm

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: x
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He was having another one of those dreams again. The one where it feels like you're flying but yet you can't move and it feels like you're drowning. Twitching lightly in his chair he was moving his head left and right as if trying to see something. There was a light at the end of the dark tunnel yet there was no way to reach it. No way to move his feet and no voice to call out. Silence came when he tried to scream, until a hand gripped his shoulder from behind and a familiar voice spoke
" Bring yourself back online "
This woke the robot straight from his sleep mode, his eyes opening and his dream fading out of existence. TARS never had dreams, he would make them up to make himself seem more human. This was in order to connect with the others a lot easier
The man sat there for a second before breathing in and gently reaching behind his neck with his right hand to tug at the cable connected to his neck. This disconnected his charge and he was able to stand now.
He turned his head as he stood and saw that it was one of the scientists that had awoken him. This confused the man, how did he know his operating parameters? The special code words in order to control the Android in any possible way were in a special book. Did they manage to take possession of it?
Many questions surrounded him as they watched him get dressed with the clothes they supplied him with, his normal blue button up, grey pants and black shoes. They also gave him a jacket in which he slipped it on until he stood there silently.
His room opened up and his eyes had to adjust a little to the new light as he saw that they had moved him from his place back home to .. what seemed to be a city.
A soft frown sat on his lips as he hopped out of the truck and onto the pavement to gaze around. A scientist came by to give him a small bag of his things, containing his charge cord and a few pairs of clothes. He opened the bag to look inside as the bus for him left, just as more came with more new people. He assumed this was his new place to live and he sighed while swinging the bag over his shoulder and gazing around the town square. It sure looked pretty, he analyzed all of the aspects while sort of slowly meandering around the area in hopes of finding out where he was, and who he could talk to.
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:30 am

Milo
Male/19/tags; Alexis

Milo examined the bandage on his hand absently as he walked along. Thoughts flickered through his head, none holding any real weight, and they disappeared as quickly as they appeared. This day had been terrible so far. He woke up with a headache to the same annoying crow cawing outside of his window, tripped and cut his hand as soon as he went outside (hence the bandage), and hasn't yet found anything even vaguely stimulating to do. So, now he was cutting through a narrow alley to get to town square, where people generally milled about. As he rounded the corner, he spotted Alexis. Immediately, a smile graced Milo's face.

"Yo, Alex!" he called, bounding up. "What're you doin'?"
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:58 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs

The jet black cat ears pricked underneath his beanie and swiveled towards the blonde boy. Glancing over his shoulder, Alex smiled genuinely and waved. Milo sure was a sight for sore eyes. Though the guy was younger than himself, he'd been here much longer than Alex. He'd always been so friendly to Alex when he'd first arrived, and he would always appreciate that. "Heading to the square to help out the new arrivals. The mayor wanted me to help orient them this time around." He sighed. "Of course, it had to be the one day my hair wouldn't cooperate." Tugging the beanie down a little tighter, he caught sight of Milo's hand, wrapped up in a bandage. "What happened?"

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ

Dakota awoke with puffy eyes and a tear-streaked face. She'd been crying in her sleep again. Ever since the testing had started, she'd developed the terrible habit of doing so. It wasn't something she could help, unfortunately. Opening her eyes, she stared up at a clear blue sky. The sky. Shooting straight up, she looked frantically around, doing a total three-sixty. Trees, grass, and in the distance, a little town. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. Had they let her go? No, they would never do that. And yet, here she was. This had to be some sort of trick or test. Gazing towards the town, she bit her lip. There was only one way to find out.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:11 am

Milo
Male/19/tags; Alexis

Milo's face heated slightly, remembering the awkward fall from this morning. Damn his shoelaces.

"I tripped, but if anyone asks, I got it fighting a bear." He said with a laugh. Milo examined Alex's hair for a moment, he never understood why Alex would fuss over it when it always looked just fine. He liked how it looked, it was the exact opposite of his own messy blonde hair. He decided to drop the subject, since telling him his hair looked fine rarely reassured him, and began walking alongside him. "New arrivals, huh? Mind if I tag along?"
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:22 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs

"Yes, because everyone will believe that," Alex remarked with amusement. He shrugged at Milo's question. "Sure. I might need some help rounding them up, anyway." You could never quite predict how they'd react. Sometimes they were just flat-out confused, other times they were having a complete mental breakdown. Uncontrolled powers ran wild as they figured out they had them. Hopefully, they'd be able to give them a tour and get them to The Lookout without too much of an issue.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ

Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:28 am

Monroe woke with a start and stumbled to his feet but almost immediately fell back down as a headache rung through his head. He winced and gripped his forehead with one hand as he clasped onto a tree with his other to steady himself. He blinked several times as the fear the resided in him slowly faded. He began to examine his surroundings, taking in the forest as he tried to figure out how he got there or why. His gaze swept down to his torn grey clothing and white lab coat that was still wet with fresh blood. His eyes caught on the name tag pinned crookedly to the coat. *Monroe*
"Well ok then." He sighed before standing up straight, still attempting to rub away the headache, unaware that life even existed before this moment.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:05 am

Milo
Male/19/tags; Alexis

"Geez, I hope none of them try to swing at me this time." Milo remarked, remembering barely dodging the fist of a particularly startled young woman. Good times. "Hopefully theres no kids either."

He never could handle when younger people were dropped off at the town. They reminded him too much of his fourteen year old self. He shook that thought out of his head, and looked up in the direction of the Town square.

((I'm going out, so my replies are gonna be late for a while))
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me