✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

Postby Keesa » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:25 am

Marie/doctor/walking home/tags:open
She grew bored at the tavern, there had been a few fights but none serious enough to warrant her attention. She stood, brushed herself off and began to walk home.

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond
He looked her up and down. "Maybe, but to me you look like, and I mean no offense, a wolf, hello hound, dog sort of creature?" He said slowly, fearful of making her angry.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:21 am

Ond/Cursed/13/Female/Thief/Alleys
"What..?" she glanced down at herself and turned around. "I don't look like that! You're eyes really are messed up dude!" She crossed her arms and looked off to the side, just only to see Leif.

Leif/Hunter/18/Male/Attracted to males/Alleys
"What the heck is that?!" he gulped. He saw a giant scaled black dog staring at him. Heck, it was a monster. He pulled out his sword and advanced, hiding his fear.

Terrified by Leif's actions, she grappled up the wall onto the roofs, attempting to get away from that guy.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:05 am

The home was fairy quiet. Rumors of monsters kept most people off the streets and it was a nice brake from the usual pickpockets and cat calls. Beside her Fain seemed grow agitated.

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond, Leif
He was about to argue with her when he saw the wolf turn to look at something. He looked to just in time to see someone pull a sword, advancing towards them. Nick flattened himself further into the wall, he doubted he had the reflexes to get away before the swordsman made it to them. To Nicks surprise the wolf scrambled up the wall next to him, "H-Hey! D-don't just leave me!" He cried after her. Turning back to swordsman he raised both hands fearfully showing he was unarmed.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:20 am

Leif watched Ond climb then looked at Nicholas. Another monster. He could at least go after this one because it didn't make a scramble. He prepared for a strike, swinging his sword a couple of times. The king would be proud of him tonight. His first monster slain!

Seeing the danger that Nicholas was in, and actually having some heart, she leapt down behind Leif and pushed him onto his stomach, pinning him to the ground. She was surprised it worked, because of the weight difference, but didn't mentioned anything. She looked up at Nicholas.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:02 am

(Hey can I join?)
♠︎ ... ♠︎

♤ 𝕀’𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ♤
Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:00 am

Fain began to growl. Unnerved by the strange behavior Marie bent down and scratched between her loyal dog's ears.

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond, Leif
He watched the swords man take a couple of swings and did his best to choke back a sob of terror. So, this was the end, spared by a wolf demon only to be killed by a city guard. Nicholas drew a ragged breath then yelped in surprise as the wolf pounced the stranger. "A-Ah, Oh my, o-oh my -," he exclaimed "h-he- he was really going to kill me." He took some deep breaths, still not sure he could believe. Someone had just tried to kill him. Nicholas looked to the wolf, "Y-you didn't run, y-you saved my life." He said, trembling. He had never been in a situation like this, Marie had been attacked and threatened more times than he could list but he barley left the safety of him home.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:50 am

"Don't make me regret it. My names Ond, seeing as I save your butt, I ought to know yours," she said. Keeping the hunter down was unusually easy. Why couldn't he get up? she wondered. It didn't really matter right now, seeing as they were safe.

Leif huffed, struggling under Ond, "OFF ME FOUL BEAST!" He wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 am

Natora/cursed/walking home/tags open

Natora was well aware of her scales, and her gills. Though her gills were under her scales on her neck, hidden. She constantly asked herself; why do I need thes gills?
She ran her hand along them, though she could feel them she couldn't see them. She wondered What the use was, and always thought she might be Ble to breathe underwater, but never tried. People walking by stared at her. They all looked normal. A little girl and her mom walked by. The girl held a wooden mermaid, and looked at Natora. "Mommy, is that how a mermaid is supposed to look?" The girl said, her mother said nothing and pulled the kid along.
♠︎ ... ♠︎

Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:25 pm

Marie(and Fain the dog)/doctor/walking home/tags: Natora
They soon made it out into the open streets and the doctor scowled at how peaceful it was. Aren't there monsters around? Shouldn't somebody be getting horribly injured so she could finally have something to do? Fain whimpered, looking back into the dark alley way. She had caught the scent of Nicholas, someone she knew never left the den unless something was very wrong but Marie wasn't paying attention. They had been out for a long time, maybe someone had shown up at the clinic! The doctor was so deep in thought she stopped paying attention to the people on the street, bumping into one. Marie paused, "Excuse me, I have very important busines-" She stopped mid sentence when she saw the young women had scales. "Is that a skin condition?" She asked, intrigued.

Nicholas/cursed/tags: Ond, Leif
"N-Nicholas" He stammered, "Nickle, or Nick for short" Seeing as their attacker wouldn't be getting up any time soon he tried to calm down a bit, taking deep breaths. Nicholas jumped back as the swordsman began yelling at them. Fearful he was going to draw in more unwanted attention he looked to Ond for help but she didn't have any paws free. Nick gulped then crouched down and placed a hand over the over the guys mouth in an attempt to quiet him, "Ssshhh P-please d-don't make us hurt you." He threatened, though he honestly doubted he had it in him to hurt anything. Nicholas looked to Ond for support, "W-what now? H-how are you so calm! H-He just t-tried to kill us, he almost-he-" Nick didn't want to think about what almost just happened.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:47 pm

Natora/cursed/walking home/tags-Marie(and fain the dog)

Natora stayed looking at the ground, drowning out people talking about her. She was so focused on the ground, that she ran into someone. They noticed her scales, and asked if it was a skin condition.
"N-no... I..."
Natora hesitates, messing with her poofy curly hair black hair.
"I don't think you want to know"
♠︎ ... ♠︎

Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me