Dual Hearts ((Romance/Soulmates Rp)) O&A!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dual Hearts ((Romance/Soulmates Rp)) O&A!

Postby Firealone » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:24 am

Carson Mallia|17|Possibly Bi|Angel|Tags:None

Carson shifted her wings into a less painful position. Although her jacket was large and baggy, her wings felt cramped and sore. She refused to take it off though, not ready for anyone to know exactly what she was. Carson lugged her stuff up to the headmasters office where she would check in and find her dorm.
She could here noises coming from the office so she lingered outside the doorway, wondering if she should go in or not.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adaline [2]

Postby exempt » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Adaline Hadley • 18 • witch • tagged: Neely
The young witch lifted her head upon hearing a male voice, giving a light laugh at his words. "Yeah, I'm pretty lost." she spoke, folding the piece of paper back up and tucking it inside one of the pockets of her bag. "Adaline," she added, giving her name in return before going on. "I mean, I found where the dorms are, but I don't quite get how they're organized." She took a moment to glance over him, assuming that he'd been here at least part of the previous year.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Dank Doggo 9 wrote:
Isaiah Shin//16//Persona shapeshifter//bisexual//Male//tags; Open

Isaiah looked at the headmaster and nodded. He looked at the binder full of students and scheduals.That's a huge binder. I'm probably lucky to have been accepted into this school. As he watched the woman flip through pages of the binder, he pulled off his glasses abd wiped them on his tightly fitted blazer.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Neely/ male/ student/ Tags: Adaline

" Nice to meet you, Adaline" Neely smiled. The blond boy was tall and muscular, with hazel eyes. At his feet, a little rabbit that seemed to be made of a fine gold glitter hopped around. It wasn't actually glitter, but some of his druid magic. " Well, maybe I can help you out. " He said. Neely had already got to his dorm and unpacked. " So, you don't know where your dorm is yet? What color dorm do you have?" He asked.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adaline [3]

Postby exempt » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Her gaze lowered to the small, glittery rabbit at his feet, quirking a brow but not yet questioning it. It definitely didn't seem natural, leading her to believe at least some of the rumors that she'd heard about this school were true. "Oh, hmm...let me check." She furrowed her brows, pulling her phone out from her pocket and clicking through a few things. Finding what she'd saved her room number on, she tucked it away once more. "Orange, room 200." Her gaze left him for a few moments, scanning around the courtyard and glancing at the few other students. "I assume you were here last year? How is it?" she questioned as she refocused her attention back on Neely, her tone curious.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:51 pm

The glittery rabbit hopped over to her shoe, giving it a inquisitive sniff. Neely cast it a dark glance and the little bunny hopped back to him. " Sorry about him" He apologized. Neely nodded, " Yep, I came here last year. It was alright" He chuckled warmly, " I'll just say most of the rumors are true about this school. " He motioned for her to follow him, " So, the orange dorm, 200? That one is this way" Neely walked with her to the orange dorm, the little golden bunny hopping beside them.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adaline [4]

Postby exempt » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Her gaze returned to the rabbit as it seemed to take an interest in her shoe, then looking back to Neely as he spoke again. She began following after him, giving a small nod, pulling her suit case behind her. She held back asking what exactly the rabbit was, or him for that matter, deciding on a much more general question. "Even given some of these rumors are true, isn't it kinda...reckless to be so open? I mean, what if some naive human were to see your little pal?"
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:15 pm

" I wouldn't worry" Neely chuckled warmly, " Humans can't see animal sprites like him. To be honest, I was a bit surprised that Crunchy let you see him in the first place. He must trust you". Crunchy, the little gold rabbit, wiggled his ears in a cute way, hopping alongside them. Neely noticed Adaline dragging her suitcase, " Hey, want me to carry that?" He asked politely. " I really don't mind"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Lukas Friday - Student - Tags: Principal Amey

Lukas sighed as he realized he was lost, had he taken a wrong turn? Maybe he just wasn't in the right building...He sighed as he walked out the building he was currently in. Once again making his way to the principal's office, he smiled weakly, "I seem to be lost..." It wasn't anything new for him as he was never great with directions.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adaline [5]

Postby exempt » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:36 pm

She couldn't help but look back down at the rabbit as Neely spoke of him, her brows drawing together when he referred to him as an animal sprite. Alaline watched the way the light bounced off his glittery coat, somewhat confused on what he really was, but soon looked up once more and dismissed this. She assumed that she'd have plenty of time to learn about the school's strange students and creatures. She gave a soft smile as he offered to carry her bag, but shook her head. "No, I'm okay. Thank you though." Her eyes went to the building in front of them, wondering how many of the students here were less than human. "You mentioned the rumors before. Which others happen to be true?" she questioned, eyes alight in interest.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me