☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ Teens With Powers ☀ Accepting! ☀

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:17 pm

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Tags: Open
⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Rain had already been up a long while when the lieutenant screamed out a wake up call. Rain had been spending her morning practicing her swordsmanship with a practice dummy and stick. Today was rapier work, a lot of shuffling and quick thrusts involved. Rain moved with a savage beauty and let herself finish her count before putting her stick back under her bed to prepare for another most likely busy day.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:09 am

Runt heard one word from Aerissa and she barged out the door excitedly.
"This is gonna be great!" She exclaimed as she sprinted down the hallway. Behind her, the door gave a dull thud as it closed by itself.
The corridors leading towards the training caves were quite dark. It was an underground beneath the actual underground. Spear Village and the barrier were far overhead. Honestly, Runt preferred to fight in the open area near the barrier, but trainees hadn't been allowed up there since the breach.
Finally, Runt reached the large cavern used for most of training. Tunnels led off towards other caverns, but they were blocked off by boulders. It usually took the combined strength of both Runt and Alder to move one.
Her stomach growled loudly as she ran up to Commander Alder. Her pace had slowed to a jog because her cousin hated it when she charged at him.

---

Parlando finished tying his laces and stood up straight. His back cracked slightly as he extended it- Pearl's back could be kinda stiff in the morning.
"Thanks, brother." Parlando smiled as he patted Ant on the back. Anthony was probably nicknamed Ant because he was the shortest boy in training. It was cute, honestly, but Pearl sometimes wondered if the boy minded the nickname.
"Come on, let's get going before Alder yells at us again." Parlando chuckled. Their six-foot-two muscular hulk of a commander had a tendency to lose his temper on everyone.
The brunette went to hold the door open for his roommates. Man did Pearl love being a gentleman. Small gestures like this were important to keep up the morale when times were dire.

---

Alder ignored his over-excited cousin as he surveyed the room. Rain was already training. Probably everyone was hungry at this point, which was good. It was routine to have light training before breakfast. Not a full Hunger Games or Capture the Flag themed event yet- that would take place after lunch at least.
Honestly, Alder wanted the kids to start following Xia Argon's footsteps. Whatever made that brunette girl start developing powers, it couldn't be only limited to her.
What would help these punks get started? Maybe some target practice against Hellborn-shaped targets. If they got into it, maybe their anger would spark some superpower to develop.
Yes, target practice was a good morning activity... Alder would need to wait for the others to show up though. Hopefully they were fast, because Alder was in a mood to bash someone over the head today.
It wasn't hard to tell. Wayne was already lying in a corner groaning. His sexist comment against his own mother was so rude, he deserved to be beheaded for it.
I swear, I'm only keeping this disgrace alive to use as a punching bag. He disgusts me completely.

(A "training routine" schedule will be posted ASAP on the front page! This will help you anticipate what we're doing next.)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ i'm slipping into the deep end !! )

Postby hellb0und » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:43 am

( 🔥. // !)
          she carried ice in her heart and hellfire in her eyes.
        I wake in a catastrophe of screams. My sleep consisting of dreaded nightmares, intertwining with gory images. My family slaughtered by Hellborn, and their heads strategically ripped off. A bloody, brutal mess. Fortunately I was offered Alder's private room. Considering I can't stand majority of the human race, and apparently Alder doesn't want to sleep here, either. I finally get out of bed and grab my outfit. They haven't yet provided us with certain apparel we're supposed to wear. I'm not entirely sure how it works down here, though I've figured most of it out. Maybe that's the one small freedom we're given. Pulling the outfit on, I'm immediately comforted. It reminds me of home and the woods. A moment later I shut my door and walk out of the room. Walking towards the direction of the designated area we've been asked to meet at. Sometimes I don't show up at all. As I walk down the darkened corridors, I stop before the few which have since arrived.
Last edited by hellb0und on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:30 am

(Map and Schedule added to front page. Go check it out!)

Runt smiled widely as her childhood friend Lawrence approached. "Hey, Blaze!"
The nickname was a pretty old one. When Runt was little, she actually couldn't pronounce Lawrence's name, so she just called her 'Blaze' because of her fiery personality. Lawrence was a lot like Katniss from those Hunger Games books, which was totally fitting. Runt hated to read; Hunger Games was among the few books she liked.
Alder was ignoring the trainees as usual, probably waiting for more to show up. He stood with his muscular arms crossed over his broad chest. Runt wished she was that tall. I mean, come on. My mum was six foot one. Why am I a Hobbit?!
"What do you hope we're doing today?"

---

Clutching his aching head, Wayne stumbled to his feet. "Ugh... Son of a Hellborn..."
He turned up his nose at Rain. That incompetent girl thought she could fight with swords like a man. What a joke. She would get slaughtered, just like her parents.
Wayne leaned against the wall and scratched his greasy hair without a care. He was so manly, because bad hygiene was the most manly thing ever. He smirked at the wimpy girls, including Alder, and let out a huge disrespectful burp.
He clearly had not learned his lesson from being beaten up earlier today. Wayne believed he was above consequences, a perfect epitome of manliness. Keep telling yourself that, Wayne.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:56 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn finally got into the training caves and found everyone else there. They were happy and excited. Well..She didn't really see why since Wayne was there. Wayne made everything SUCK! But that thought soon left by Giovanni finally reaching up to her. "What took you so long?" She asked him in a serious tone before he replied,"Why didn't YOU wake ME up?!" He asked looking a bit sleepy and sounded like he stayed up all night. "Oh and good morning to you too Sher-sher!" Giovanni said panting a bit. It was obvious he had ram over here just to catch up to her. "Yeah Good morning." She replied before continuing,"I'm just sick and tired of being your human alarm clock. You can wake up yourself!" Giovanni looked up at her and said,"Sorry. You don't have to wake me up anymore." There was a bit of sadness in his voice and he seemed to try to give her the puppy eyes. It didn't work. Sherlyn just rolled her eyes with a slight smirk and ruffled his hair,messing it up. "My hair! Sher-sher!" Giovanni screeched sounding like a girl. His hair was now messy rather than in his normal slik style. Sherlyn laughed and Giovanni just stared at her a bit ticked off.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Open

(Look at Sherlyn's please! He'll be hanging around her for now.)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:Open

Sage walked into the training caves looking around. She loved feeling the excitement and happiness the others gave off. She looked around and looked at Alder. She smiled a bit and went over to one of the walls. She had left her axe there the day before and had accidentally forgotten it. She grabbed her axe and put it over her shoulder. She hadn't noticed Wayne and for God's sake she didn't want too. She quickly walked off with her axe towards Alder and the others waiting for their light training before breakfast. She loved the routine a lot and wasn't really bothered by it. She waited for Alder's command as her dark brown eyes darted around the place looking at everyone and their smiles.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:03 am

Jessie “Mystic” Gwydion
Trans!Male|16| Bisexual |Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open
Walking out of the room his bed was in, in a calm matter instead of everyone rushing to the Grounds, he gave a little chuckle, Why was everyone in a rush? They had plenty of time to get to the Grounds. Hopefully, the training will be something fun today, and not just some sparing. He looked around as he now was in the Training Grounds, and set to be in a corner of the room. He’s not one to be the most social...

Asteria “Shadow” Sparrow
Female|17| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open
She gave a grin at Aerissa. “Hopefully it’s something like capture the flag! I’d love to play that!” Capture the flag was one of her favorites. She grabbed her notebook that had most of her songs that she sings in the mornings for everyone, then made her way to the training grounds. Even though nobody said anything about her singing, she knew that everyone appreciated her for the motivation in the morning. Looking over her book she gave a grin, then decided to sing a part of a song she wrote. ”I prob’ly shouldn’t brag, but dag, I amaze and astonish. The problem is I got a lot of brains but no polish,I gotta holler just to be heard.With every word, I drop knowledge. I’m a diamond in the rough, a shiny piece of coal. Tryin’ to reach my goal my power of speech, unimpeachable..” She sang walking through the Grounds, getting her cane sword. She loved this sword, easily hidden, yet it was deadly if used properly.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:50 am

Commander Alder's arm twitched as he imagined himself snapping Wayne's greasy neck. He was sick of just seeing that good-for-nothing disgrace lounging around like he owned the place.
The teens were beginning to arrive. Alder walked towards the storage door, ignoring the conversations from the punks. The boulder that once blocked off storage was off to the side. Alder was fed up having to move that thing, and besides, the storage room had a freakin lock on it.
Alder unlocked the door, went inside, and slammed the door behind him. He needed a couple minutes of peace and quiet before he took the supplies out of storage. This was why he had given the private dormitory to that student Lawrence. Like him, she couldn't stand most people.
Of course, Alder needed to sleep in the boys' dormitory with the others, because some people (cough cough, freakin Wayne) could not keep out of trouble.

---

Wayne flared his nostrils in annoyance at Sherlyn and Giovanni. They disgusted him. Sherlyn thought she was so tough, but no woman could be tough, it was a proven fact. People just got Acacia's gender wrong. Wayne knew the truth, Acacia was a man, that was why HE could take down the Hellborn. A woman could not even defeat a mouse. All they did was scream helplessly and hide on top of the table.
Giovanni was just as bad though, with his girl voice. Wayne turned his back on those two girls and walked towards that annoying singing girl who had just arrived. This idiot was always singing and it was stupid.
"Women should keep their mouths shut until a man speaks to them," The sexist brat told Asteria matter-of-factly as he approached, walking up way too close. He did not respect her personal space, he just wanted to 'intimidate' her with his height. Cower in fear, you mouse.

---

Runt grinned as another one of her roommates showed up. Sage, like everybody else except Alice, was taller than Runt. It was definitely fitting that Runt was named... well, Runt.
"Hey punk!!" She laughed, leaping up to affectionately noogie the taller girl. Sage was already wielding her axe. Runt had left her spear in the pool... long story.
"What do YOU hope we're doing today? I bet it's gonna be awesome like Humans VS Hellborn." Runt loved that game, but she died all the time because she would jump in front of people, just like Acacia. Runt was convinced she would be an awesome heroine like Commander Acacia one day.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:02 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn finally got into the training caves and found everyone else there. They were happy and excited. Well..She didn't really see why since Wayne was there. Wayne made everything SUCK! But that thought soon left by Giovanni finally reaching up to her. "What took you so long?" She asked him in a serious tone before he replied,"Why didn't YOU wake ME up?!" He asked looking a bit sleepy and sounded like he stayed up all night. "Oh and good morning to you too Sher-sher!" Giovanni said panting a bit. It was obvious he had ram over here just to catch up to her. "Yeah Good morning." She replied before continuing,"I'm just sick and tired of being your human alarm clock. You can wake up yourself!" Giovanni looked up at her and said,"Sorry. You don't have to wake me up anymore." There was a bit of sadness in his voice and he seemed to try to give her the puppy eyes. It didn't work. Sherlyn just rolled her eyes with a slight smirk and ruffled his hair,messing it up. "My hair! Sher-sher!" Giovanni screeched sounding like a girl. His hair was now messy rather than in his normal slik style. Sherlyn laughed and Giovanni just stared at her a bit ticked off.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Open

(Look at Sherlyn's please! He'll be hanging around her for now.)
(Not sure what else to write sooo. Giovanni is still staring at Sherlyn and arguing about his hair.)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:Runt

Sage giggled a bit when Runt gave her a noggie. "Hello to you too Runt!" She said in a soft friendly voice. She didn't really like being taller than Runt especially since Runt was older than her and Sage hasn't quite stopped growing yet..She found it weird but again she was named Runt.. "I personally hope we do the hunger games but I guess Humans VS. Hellborn is equally as exciting." She said with a smile and looked around,"So how are you doing?" She asked kindly trying to start a conversation that didn't have to do anything with training or the Hellborn.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:15 am

Jessie “Mystic” Gwydion
Trans!Male|16| Bisexual |Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open
Seeing as most of the people in the room where getting their weapons, he decided to get his. His daggers where the perfect thing for him, he gave a grin. But then he noticed Wanye and he grimaced in disgust. ”Annoying idiot.” He muttered to himself, walking past a group of people, hopefully they didn’t notice him, he’d rather not be in a conversation at the moment..

Asteria “Shadow” Sparrow
Female|17| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Wanye
Her singing was cut short as the biggest idiot in the place had rudely entered her personal bubble. “Excuse me??” She said annoyed. Even though she was only 5”5, she wasn’t the least intimidated by his height. She gave a little smirk.“Listen to me you arrogant, selfish, bigot,” She started, as she drew the sword out of her sheath, if he wanted to cause trouble, she’ll definitely beat him up if she wasn’t held back. “Listen to my declaration; we hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal!” She said, then pushed him away from her person. “I dare you to come back into my personal bubble once again, you’ll live to regret it.” She said with another smirk.
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:19 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Tags-Sherlyn; Giovanni
Liv made a last round of the barracks, making sure everyone was in some stage of waking up. Then she returned to her bed and pulled her sword out from under her bed, slotting it into its place at her side. The sword was a beautiful one and had been passed down from generation to generation of Bries, she had scoured the entire battle field amid her the despair of the tragedy to find it as it had been Sam's before hers, it had even seen sunlight once upon a time.
"You lot might want to hurry up and get to the training caves!" She called from the door to everyone that still hadn't left, "You don't want to lose some of your breakfast rations." Then she headed out.

In the training caves she immediately noticed Wayne being disgusting and made sure she moved in the complete opposite direction. She'd be surprised if anyone could stand to look at his hideous face for more than a few moments without having the uncontrollable urge to punch him in the face and that wasn't the most suitable conduct for the lieutenant, even if Wayne was the most awful, obnoxious person left after the attack. She heard a screech coming from the direction she was walkong and followed the sound to see Sherlyn and Giovanni. Liv liked to be able to talk to all of the trainees and get to know who they were and what they like, the commander was intimidating enough for the both of them, and so she headed over chuckling a little.
"The Hellborn would do far worse than mess up your hair ,Giovanni!" She told him, smiling slightly, "You're gonna have to learn to fight back. Maybe mess up her ponytail, steal her weapons." She suggested jokingly, before Sherlyn. "On second thought, you should never steal a girl's weapons!" She added.
"Anyway," she continued, "Are you two looking forward to training? Personally I think I'm looking forward to breakfast a bit more."

Ant Lithorn//16//Tags-Parlando
Ant laughed at Pearl's comment about Commander Alder, "He is pretty terrifying, isn't he?" He replied, as he walked through the door , grinning at Parlando in thanks, "I heard he used to be sweet and awkward before the battle but it's kind of hard to imagine."
He thought most people seemed to tread carefully around there Commander, he seemed liable to snap and Ant wouldn't want to be there if he did.

Everyone in the training caves seemed to be in a decent mood. Ant heard Asteria singing until she got apprehended by that idiot, Wayne and his sexist comments. Ant watched with interest, "How long do you think it'll be before Wayne gets murdered?" He asked Parlando softly, "Looking at him right now I have a feeling it's going to be soon."
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me