"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby horror. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 am

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: On the road! |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris!! ||

Orion halted his steps as he heard her voice in his mind. He blinked a little confusedly. "There's no need for bloodshed. They are just people who have gone down a desperate path. And besides, it's murder. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself knowing I killed someone. Where are you anyways? Are...Are you some sort of ghost?!" He waved the katana around in fear once would burst out from no where. "I've encountered the likes of you before! I'm carrying salt this time!'
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:55 am

Iris/female/18/gargoyle/loner/location:Road/tags:Orion

She rolled her eyes at this, "I'm a ghost, softie." She snorted sarcastically. He was amusingly to listen to. "And I'm right here, to your left." She was referencing the forest. Slowly she shoved through the branches, emerging from the trees. She didn't even look at him. Drawing nearer to the robbers she took a small pouch from her belt, tossing it at the childish morons. Out spilled a few gold coins from it. "Scram." She mouthed, turning to Orion. She hid it, but she was laughing inside. Her hands rested on her daggers, ready if the boy and his friend wanted to put up a fight.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:16 am

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: On the road! |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris!! ||

Upon seeing the gargoyle emerge from the forest; he sighed in relief. "Oh, you're just a gargoyle. I thought you were a ghost." He watched as she tossed the small pouch of coins. The man made his leave with the coins with his bandits hot on his heels. Orion looked back at her and frowned a little bit. "Oh you didn't need to do that. Here, I'll pay you back for that." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of coins. "My name's Orion Belladonna, nice to meet you...anddd this is my fairy friend Fillimina." His sword suddenly burst into light and reemerged as a tiny fairy the size of a person's palm.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:33 am

Iris/female/18/gargoyle/loner/location:Road/tags:Orion

She relaxed, taking her hands off the dagger handles. She walked rather briskly up to him. She paused, looking at the coins in his hands. She put her cold stone hand on his and gingerly positioned his into a fist, pushing it towards his chest. "Keep it." She stepped back a few, examining them both head to toe. "It's an honor to meet you both, Orion, Fillimina." She proceeded to speak in their minds. "I'm Iris. Iris Faarlan.."
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:45 am

Orion Belladonna

Fillimina proceeded to land on his shoulder with a small jingle of Fairy. Orion smiled, "Well, we were planning on stopping for lunch, so I was wondering if you'd like to join us. But you can refuse if you want, we won't feel bad. It's nice to Have company other than small fairies." Orion started walking them to an open field just a little walk away from the main road. Hopefully, there wouldn't be any sort of danger waiting for them, but even so, he pulled out a checkered blanket and spread it over the grass.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:05 am

Iris/female/18/gargoyle/loner/location:Field/tags:Orion

Iris nodded. She followed him through to the open field, scanning the area carefully with her stone gaze. She wasn't a fan of picnics, but didn't mind to stick around. Her life had been nothing but thrill and fighting, it was nice to relax with a few strangers. "Why are you two out here?" She questioned, adjusting one of her earrings.

(Shes using her telekinesis to communicate in case you're confused! I just don't want to type that she is each tims she talks :>)
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon
| Location : streets

Gabriel was walking towards the new guild he had joined very recently. Hands in his pockets, he was looking for any directions to the guild. "What was it even called already?" he thought to himself. "Dragon... Dragon something..." Gabriel had definitely forgotten. He kicked a stone and started yelling and swearing. His demonic anger had waken up again.
Last edited by Shiri Artemina on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Marvin/male/21/merchant/tags;Gabriel/location:Dragons bane roads

The faun looked up to see some angry guy, he thought he was drunk. The merchant hauled his package through, swerving past the angry man. His eyes fixed on the strange person, even though he knew it was rude to stare. He stopped in his tracks, setting down his delivery. "Hey, are you okay?" He panted. He didn't want to get beat up if he had offended this guy in any way. He kept his distance.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Owa Ariolde•18•Assassin & Thief•Mentions-Autmn•Tagged-None•Mood-Curious

He smiled as he handed over 50 coins, waiting patiently as the fairy counted the coins, he took the chance to study the fairy, her long hair flowing right behind her, a strand of hair was hanging by her shoulder.

"Don't mind me asking m'lady, but what's your name?"
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 pm

b]Gabriel Luna | 19 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets[/b]

"Whadday wa-... " Gabriel's voice trailing, realizing that he had made a fool of himself. Again.
" Humph. " he finally said, as if nothing ever happened. "By any chance you may know the way to a guild called Dragon... Dragon... Dragonsomething!"
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me