ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:24 pm

}mobile posting sorry{

Eric walks down the street a bit farther, before hearing a familiar voice down the street. He stops, a hand resting on a nearby light pole as he waits for the voices owner to come into view to see if his guess is correct.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:36 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous,||Tags: Syren||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor smiled, waving to Syren. "Hi!" She waved, running closer, till she was close enough that only Syren could see in this crazy busy city. She opened her backpack and slightly showed her mask with a grin. She had grown into a habit of slightly showing her mask. Most people knew what it meant by now. "Wanna cause some trouble?"
Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

liam [2] sondra [1] samual [1] addison [1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:09 am

liam logan howlett // claws
19 || male || co savior || homosexual || crush // open || tags // ryan
for a while now liam had been the only one at the watchdogs base. he had slashed through a few practice dummies by now, and punched a few, while also stabbing them with his claws, to let out some pent up rage. liam didn't just think of his claws as something that were part of him, he thought of them as weapons to be feared.

liam knew that it had only just struck two o'clock, but he felt that the other watchdogs should of been at base by now. just as he was thinking this the door to the training room opened up. liam looked back to see one of the protectors, ryan, walk in.

the teen said nothing as he watched ryan walk over to some training dummies and begin to attack it. after a few minuets of watching ryan, liam spoke up. how about you train on a moving target. liam gruffly said, turning toward the other male. i wont use my claws. he added on, sheathing his claws.

ร๏ภ๔ภค ๔เคภ ๏ร๒๏ภภ // g๏๒lเภ
18 || ภ๏ภ๒เภคภy // ๔Ŧค๒ || ๔єรтภยcтเ๏ภ cภєคт๏ภ || pคภคѕєхυคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || wђєภє // plคcє || тคgร // ๏pєภ
when two o'clock hit the clocks scattered throughout dians house began to go off. dians teacher packed up her stuff and left. dian said goodbye to their teacher and cleaned up their desk. they walked out of one of the many offices in their house, shutting the door behind them.

dians eyes wandered around the large hallway. they sighed, walking through the hallway of the mansion that they lived in. the clocks stopped ringing and the house fell silent once more other than their black boots clicking against the wooden floors. dian walked into one of the many bedrooms. light flooded into the room from the large windows.

grabbing their hat and gloves, dian called for a car. when they stepped outside they had both their hat and gloves on and a car was sitting outside the mansion waiting for dian. dian climbed into the backseat of the car, saying to the driver, you know where to go. with that the car was off, heading to the villains base.

ˢᵃᵐᵘᵃˡ ᵃᵃʳᵒᶰ ᵖᵃʳᵏᵉʳ // ᵗᵃʳᵃᶰᵗᵘˡᵃ
Ιб || ᵐᵃˡᵉ || ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳ || ᵇᶤˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ || ᶜʳᵘˢʰ // ᵒˡᶤᵛᶤᵃ ᵠᵘᵉᵉᶰ || ʷʰᵉʳᵉ // ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ || ᵗᵃᵍˢ // ᵒᵖᵉᶰ
as soon as the bell rang signaling that the school day was over, sam was running out the door. a mischievous sparkle was in the boys eyes and a goofy grin was planted on his face. his backpack was slung over one shoulder and a skateboard was in his hand.

once outside sam set his skateboard down on the ground he began to ride on it. he wondered what he was going to do today to stir up some trouble. his main thought was should he head to base and see if the devastations had anything for him to do or if he should just do his own thing for now then report to them later.

with a small nod of his head sam decided he should do his own thing for now. if he wanted to be bumped up to a destruction creator then hed have to prove that he could do some damage. swerving his skateboard into an alley the teen quickly changed into his villain suit. he shoved his skateboard into his bag and left his backpack sticking to a wall.

once changed sam climbed atop a building. he set himself on the ledge of a roof. he bent down on his legs and set his hands down between his legs on the roof. his brown eyes looked through his goggles, searching for a victim to mess with.

ɑɗɗiรѳɳ cɑʀtɛʀ // ɦɑwk
15 || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ ɦɛʀѳ || ɗɛɱiรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || wɦɛʀɛ // pʆɑcɛ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
when the school bell rang, addie gathered up her school work. she placed it in her satchel and stood up, pushing her chair in. she began to walk out of class with all the other kids. she pulled her phone out and put her earbuds into her ears. she turned her music on and placed her phone into her pocket.

once out of school addie climbed onto a school bus. the bus took her a few blocks away from the school, where she got off. once off the bus addie walked into her apartment building. she took the elevator up to her floor. once off the elevator addie walked into her apartment. she said hi to her parents, grabbed a snack, and fed her two cats.

at her apartment addie put on most of her super suit underneath her regular clothes. she didn't put on her shoes, gloves, or mask. after mostly changing into her suit, addie left her apartment and got onto the elevator once more, instead of heading back down, she went up to the top floor.

when addie reached the top floor addie climbed up the stairs to the roof. once on the roof she fully changed into her super suit. she stood atop the roof, standing on the ledge, staring down at the streets below.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:26 am

Ryan McCormick || Ignis || 19 || Cismale || Protector / Pyrokinesis || Homosexual
Tagged;; Liam

Ryan was so absorbed in training that he didn't even notice Liam was in the same room as he was. He'd thought the room had been empty. When he heard a voice, though, he looked up and spotted the co-savior. His words made Ryan pause in his tracks and look at Liam soundly. "Alright." Cracking his neck, he walked away from the dummy and towards Liam.

"I won't use my fire." He hadn't been using it before, but felt like stating that anyway. Getting into an offensive stance, he barely waited for Liam to get ready before attacking. He aimed a punch at his head before sweeping his leg out in a kick.
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:31 am

Queen Frost❅
||Katy Snow||Queen Frost||Female||18||Hero||Rushed, Neutral||Tags: ||

As she reached her apartment, she plopped down on her couch, with a long, well needed sigh. She changed quickly into proper clothing for such a hot day {To her} and opened up her apartment down and ran down and popped in her car. She realized that she was late, and took the short cut to the Hero's base.

She parked her car a few blocks away from the base. She sped-walked to the entrance, looked around, and went in.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:34 am

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || Tags- Open || McShmalex

Eric shrugs, turning back to the street just as a car goes past, a familiar black hatted person in the car catches his eye. Dian was heading off to the base, and if they were, he'd have to get there a little earlier to be able to talk to her about a team up. He walks faster, dodging between people to try to catch up to the car, sprinting through traffic, grinding to a halt in front of the doors to the base to wait for them.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 am

{Oliva is open for interactions on the way back to her house}

~Bluestar♥︎
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

liam [3] sondra [2] samual [2] addison [1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:37 am

liam logan howlett // claws
19 || male || co savior || homosexual || crush // open || tags // ryan
liam nodded when ryan agreed to spar with him. it had been a while since liam had actually trained with anyone. the teen walked up to the other teen, standing about a foot or so away from him. before he cpuld even say the words 'are you ready' ryan was already throwing punches and kicks.

thinking quickly liam jumped up from the sweeping kick that ryan had used. but he had no time to dodge ryans punch. because he had jumped up ryans punch had hit him in the chest, forcing him back. liam was actually so used to using his claws, that it felt weird not fighting with them.

quickly shaking off the punch liam fought back. the mutant threw a punch down at ryans gut, while trying to grab the teens shoulder with his other hand so he could shove ryan back or to the ground.

ร๏ภ๔ภค ๔เคภ ๏ร๒๏ภภ // g๏๒lเภ
18 || ภ๏ภ๒เภคภy // ๔Ŧค๒ || ๔єรтภยcтเ๏ภ cภєคт๏ภ || pคภคѕєхυคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || wђєภє // plคcє || тคgร // єภเc
after driving for a few minuets the driver finally arrived at the savages base. he parked out front of the large building before quickly getting out of the car and opening dians door. the female got out of the car, thanking the driver in a monotone voice.

dian walked up to the building, glancing back as the car began to drive off. you better not be late in picking me up today. they lowly muttered to the driver even though the car was now out of sight. dian turned back toward the building to find a familiar face standing outside of it.

oh, hello eric. i didnt see you before. they stated, walking up to their fellow destruction creator, holding their gloved hand out to him to shake. have you been here for long or have you just gotten here as well?

ˢᵃᵐᵘᵃˡ ᵃᵃʳᵒᶰ ᵖᵃʳᵏᵉʳ // ᵗᵃʳᵃᶰᵗᵘˡᵃ
Ιб || ᵐᵃˡᵉ || ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳ || ᵇᶤˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ || ᶜʳᵘˢʰ // ᵒˡᶤᵛᶤᵃ || ʷʰᵉʳᵉ // ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ || ᵗᵃᵍˢ // ᵒᵖᵉᶰ
sam stood atop the tall building for a few minuets before he saw her. his eyes followed after the female, a smile forming on his lips. he had seen her around school a few times before, but they didnt actually know each other, or, she didnt actually know him. olivia was her first name, but he didnt know her last.

the teen quickly stood up and leapt to the next building, following after the female as she walked along the streets below. he knew he should be at the base, but he didn't care. he first wanted to cause some trouble, then maybe hed go talk to olivia.

jumping off the roof of a building sam shot some webbing. he held onto the web, swinging down and landing atop a car. he looked down at the driver through the windshield. oh, hello! he mischievously said as the driver honked at him.

ignoring the screaming man sam opened up the hood of the car. he shot some webbing here and there, making it smoke, before climbing under the car, leaving the hood opened, and shooting webbing on parts of the underside of the car. sam then climbed back onto the car, tapping the drivers window.

when he didnt roll the widow down sam just opened the door. he knocked the man out, webbing his foot onto the gas pedal before closing the door again. sam sat atop the car as it wildly sped through the streets

ɑɗɗiรѳɳ cɑʀtɛʀ // ɦɑwk
15 || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ ɦɛʀѳ || ɗɛɱiรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || wɦɛʀɛ // pʆɑcɛ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
when the school bell rang, addie gathered up her school work. she placed it in her satchel and stood up, pushing her chair in. she began to walk out of class with all the other kids. she pulled her phone out and put her earbuds into her ears. she turned her music on and placed her phone into her pocket.

once out of school addie climbed onto a school bus. the bus took her a few blocks away from the school, where she got off. once off the bus addie walked into her apartment building. she took the elevator up to her floor. once off the elevator addie walked into her apartment. she said hi to her parents, grabbed a snack, and fed her two cats.

at her apartment addie put on most of her super suit underneath her regular clothes. she didn't put on her shoes, gloves, or mask. after mostly changing into her suit, addie left her apartment and got onto the elevator once more, instead of heading back down, she went up to the top floor.

when addie reached the top floor addie climbed up the stairs to the roof. once on the roof she fully changed into her super suit. she stood atop the roof, standing on the ledge, staring down at the streets below.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 am

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || Tags- Dian || McShmalex

"Oh, I just showed up. I was gonna do some damage, but I decided against it." He smiles, shaking their hand before clearing his throat. "So, Dian, have you thought over my proposition? We can be an amazing team if you'd really want to." He rubs the back of his neck, hoping that she'll agree to it.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:17 am

Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Upset, determined||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker}

Oliva was walking through the streets when she noticed webbing and a car speeding down the streets. 'Tarantula. This snapped her awake. She texted her dad that she may be late, and changed into her costume in the corner of an alley. She pressed a button and a bow emerged from a small box. She tied the laces on her heels, and ran. He was too far ahead so she shifted into to panther form, inching closer to his stolen car. She shifted into human form, her arrow aimed at him. "Hello again." She grumbled, sarcastically, upset. She had wanted a break. This was not the time for another attack.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me