When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby whirlawind » Thu May 04, 2017 12:10 pm

((@Mushroom Go for it, they would make an awesome couple down the road.))
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu May 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Accepted! Yes you can make your own ref! Can someone please make a demon king so we can start?! DX
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 04, 2017 1:11 pm

{{[Clears throat] I might have someone who can help with that give me a second to check.}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Разбитое сердце wrote:
Accepted! Yes you can make your own ref! Can someone please make a demon king so we can start?! DX

XP Should I go finish my form completely, or was it acceptted too? (The ref might take a while, doing on Oekaki on here when I feel motivated actually to)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu May 04, 2017 2:07 pm

@spirit you were accepted. I want to start... we need a king...
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 04, 2017 2:11 pm

{{I got a friend who's working on a form for the demon king now~ c:}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Thu May 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Sabidono, The Demon King
"Not all tyrants rule with iron fists. Those that use their gilded words to forge their chains are far more dangerous."

Sabidono is, by nature, a terribly manipulative and deceptive demon. While his power is certainly well known he very seldom uses it in any direct confrontation, preferring to simply twist others with his words and have them accomplish his goals. He is petty and jealous and has little, if any, regard for the lives of others. To him, anyone else is merely a tool to be used for his own ends. Despite his own personal views he can be incredibly charming and this act disguises his scheming intelligent nature. His current declaration of war against the angels is simply a means to an end, viewing their powers as a possible challenge to his own and their deaths a possible way to expand his own magical power. As such, he has no current attachments to anyone, angel or demon.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu May 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Serendipity awoke early Monday morning. She spread her white wings and stretched before getting up. After showering she fixed some loose feathers and put her long blonde hair into a tight ponytail. She dusted off her plain white dress with blue trimming and flew out the window. Carefully she looked around, fearing a bloodthirsty demon. You could always tell which demons were murderers by their wings. The kings curse made their wings blood red with horns on the top while normal demons had black raven like wings. She flew silently around, trying to stay hidden.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Alexander slept in late. He was not a morning person. When he did awake he combed his messy black hair and dusted off his wings before stretching. He dusted off his clothing before walking outside. Unlike the angels he did not have to worry about anyone trying to kill him. The kings curse only ordered the demons under his curses control to kill angels. He spread his handsome black wings and took off into the sky.

(Accepted! We have officially started!!)
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:14 pm

will post tomorrow, when on an actual laptop!
keep Alexander partially open for me, maybe?
(idk, they prob wouldny meet right away)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Thu May 04, 2017 7:35 pm

(Quick question, are all the characters in a similar area or are they spread out all over? And what is there technology leave, I'm assuming similar to medieval?))

Claud Riene|Angel|Crush: open |Tags@ open
Claud loved the morning, the air was still chilled from the night but the sun provided a warmth that he found satisfying. He looked around carefully before flying out of his 'home' and flew just above a forests treetops until he landed in a field that was fairly hidden from view. He plopped down and sighed stretching his wings out behind him to feel the suns rays on them. He kept his eyes on the sky, on the look out for any demons overhead.

Naria Ogawa|Demon|Crush: open |Tags@ open
Naria was not a morning person, she rolled out of bed with a groan reminiscent of a zombies and walked to the kitchen. She seemed as if she was practically dragging herself along until these stopped in front of the coffee pot. She placed the filter and grinds in the top and ran hot water through until the most heavenly scent of coffee filled the kitchen. The day was for doing things, but morning was for coffee as far as she was concerned, without it she was practically unable to function the rest of the day. I should find an addition support group, just show up like 'hey guys I'm addicted to coffee the only gift heaven ever gave us. she thought with a smirk as she moved out to her homes patio and sat down to enjoy her cup of coffee.
Last edited by whirlawind on Thu May 04, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me