☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby bigwig. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:08 pm

♥ alright! everyone's characters have been added to the front page. please tell me if any of the information there is incorrect ^_^ and, looking at the number of characters we have, I think it should be fine for us to start now. }

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; --

Roi woke up slowly. Far, far slower than normal. He sat up in his bed as soon as he was conscious - hadn't he given Twelve Twenty-two instructions to wake him up? Hmm. Maybe he'd forgotten. He rubbed his head, feeling tension pulsing through his neck, shoulders, and back. "Twelve Twenty-two?" He called, waiting for his room to respond. But the synthetic female voice that always greeted him in the morning did not respond. "Twelve Twenty-two?" He repeated, more demanding this time. As he looked around, he began to realize that this was not Cube 1222. It looked a little bit like a Capital room, but it had more of the impression of a strange room that had been made to look like a Capital room than an actual Capital room.

Roi sprang up quickly, finding that he'd also been sleeping in all of his clothes, even his sweater. Also unusual. What was the point of all this? Where was he? These were likely shielded walls, which was typically the case when he wasn't receiving any signals. But if he wasn't in Cube 1222 in the 12th Block Residentials...where was he? With fear magnifying in his body, his mental state rose to a panic. He needed to be around someone, someone else who could share that fear and share their contentment and calm him down. And so, full of blind fear, he raced towards the door. It was a strange door, and it took him a hesitant moment to figure out how to open it. But once he did, he sprinted out into the hall, feet pounding against the floor. He looked around wildly, but nothing was familiar. Still.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:11 pm

╔══════════════╗

"Reach for the stars;
one day, your dreams will
take you there."

╚══════════════╝

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ageless, Male

Room number 413

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Species:
Dream Scribe

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Personality:
Calm, collected, withdrawn, imaginative, curious, but not emotionless
Loves to draw and write, can usually be found doodling or writing one way or another
Usually has his scarf drawn over his mouth
Wields a giant fountain pen that is able to draw/write in any color, can be summoned
The things he draws with his fountain pen can temporarily come to life
Spaces out easily, sometimes takes several tries to hold his attention
Likes fluffy objects, especially stuffed toys or blankets
Dream scribe, meaning he is able to write dreams and cast them on sleeping beings
Thus, he can see visual forms of dreams and nightmares floating around
Hates large crowds, semi-claustophobic
Stutters when speaking to a group of people
Main weakness is bleach

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Brief history:
Once part of a group of dream scribes, his former personality was quite mischievous and troublemaking. Because of this, he abused his powers and wrote up a plethora of nightmares and cast them upon innocent people. He was found out, and as punishment he was revoked of his position in the group and most of his personality was sucked out, replaced by the ability to feel fear and distress. Now he barely shows any emotion, and spends his days trying to fight the nightmares he had created.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

((The art is mine))
((Also his skin isn't white, it's just really really pale))
Last edited by 5OUL on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Keelan|she/her|tagged: Roi

Keelan awoke to sunlight on her face, which was her first clue that something was off. She sat up, and noticed that she had on jeans and a t-shirt, clothes that were not at all standard for the labs. She looked at the room around her and realized that none of this was standard, it was if she was in a normal room. She slowly rose from the bed she had been laying on and made her way to the door. She wondered what kind of test this was, it was definitely unusual. She opened the door and peered into the hallway, wondering if anyone else had woken up yet and what they would think of all this.

She stepped out into the hallway, noting that there were similar doors lining the hall, when someone, or something, hurtled past her. She jumped backwards, managing not to fall to the ground but still stumbling backwards into her door with a loud thud. She winced, hoping she hadn't woken anyone else up. "Um, hello," she said cautiously to the thing that had almost run over her.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan

Roi heard a voice that chilled his very spine greet him. He turned around slowly, his wide green eyes trying to take in the details of this being addressing him. He took a step towards it, giving a series of wide-eyed, curious blinks. He wasn't receiving anything from this other. Nothing, not even a scrap of emotion. Maybe...maybe this stranger was a human? Perhaps, but why would Roi have been shoved into the same compound as a human? Had he been kidnapped by some particularly vicious technophobes? "Hello." Roi greeted softly. He cocked his head at Keelan.

"I'm afraid I don't know you." He declared. He was fiddling anxiously with the edge of his sweater as he spoke, and he shifted his legs, displaying clear unease. He wanted to ask if Keelan was a human, but perhaps that wasn't a good move to make. "What is this place?" He asked instead, scratching the underside of his chin. "I apologize if I woke you up earlier." Roi added. "I'm not familiar with this place yet, so...I kinda thought it was...like my Cube and all." He attempted to explain. Perhaps, for technophobe types of humans, it would be quite strange to hear somebody yell at their room.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:27 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions |
❝ Ione awoke in a foreign room, first relaxed but shot up once she realised this room was not her own. She stayed calm, though, as she quietly got up, glancing around the room. The female observed the room for a few moments, turning in a circle once she had stood up. This couldn't be the facility, with its florescent white lights and echoing rooms. Somehow she'd appeared here and figured she might as well find out why. After she was pretty sure there wasn't anything in the room that could help her, she opened the door. She knew she could always use her power in case something happened, so she walked out confidently.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter |
❝ Akiria knew something was off the moment she opened her eyes. Her eyes shot open and she used her power, teleporting to a corner of the room as soon as she could look around. She'd never seen a place like this before.. where was the rest of the group? The elf looked around, confused as she puzzled over these things. Shaking her head, she told herself, 'Panicking will do you no good. Calm down and figure out what's going on.' Taking a breath, she did her best to relax, taking in her surroundings. She was in a room of sorts.. Hearing a noise outside, her head turned to look at the door. The elf walked over to it, opening it cautiously. There was no evident danger, so she stepped out into a long hallway, her icy eyes flickering around the area. "Hello?" she called.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe

Callie hadn't known for how long he was out, but from the moment he woke up and saw his surroundings, still dizzy and disoriented, he was instantly confused. From where had he come from to end up in a room that was not his? He looked around, noting the general colorfulness of the decor in it, before cautiously tip toeing off from the bed. He was quite relieved to find his pen leaning against one of the walls; at least he hadn't lost it. Callie reached for the handle of the door and opened it, looking around at the hall. It was empty, but being wary anyway he walked out to find some answers. It was a strange building on the inside...nothing like he's seen before.
Last edited by 5OUL on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:46 pm

(Yo Yo. Im sorry for interrupting. Id like to join if thats cool?)

Name: Cole "Seraph" Branson
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human Soldier
Appearence: Cole is of Average height and weight, But his build is Definitely fit and muscular. He has a nearly shaved head, but one could tell his hair is brown, which matches his eye color. He wears an Urban Grey camouflaged outfit with Brown, Steel Toe boots. On his right arm, he has a tattoo of small, simple Angel Wings.
Personality: Cole is Brave, Protective, and a bit Quiet, but definitely not shy. He is more of a man of action, and tends to think with his gun then with his brain. He doesnt trust strangers or those he has recently met, which leads him to keep information a secret until he knows he can trust them.
History: Cole grew up in New York City to a Separate, but loving family. He spent his days hanging out with friends and trying to get through high school. After his high school graduation, he enlisted into the military for a career. A few years in, He is strangely brought back to his hometown, only to see it in ruins due to a Zombie infestation. after a while, the government falls and Cole and his squad struggle to survive the city and onward.
Tools and Weapons: Cole carries around a standard issue M4 Rifle and M9 sidearm. He carries a backpack with various tools inside, such as Rappelling gear, a foldable Ballistic Shield, and a pair of binoculars. He is trained in the use of Firearms (Does not include sniping), Basic medicine, and hand-to-hand combat.
Room Number: 320
Theme song: I-Exist - Giving my life

Name: Kyle Cross (Rush)
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human with powers
Appearence: Kyle is small in height, but average weight. He has Brown hair and Green eyes. He wears a Light Blue T-shirt with a Yellow outline to the shirt, Blue, Baggy jeans, and Yellow shoes.
Personality: Curious, Clueless, Kind, and always Helpful. Kyle is quick to trust and has an Adventurous outlook on life, which sometimes gets him into trouble. He dislikes to stay in one place at one time and is constantly moving about or fidgeting with something.
History: Kyle grew up with a hardworking Father and Big Brother, whom he idolizes. His mother is sadly deceased. One day, he realized, by accident, that he had developed Super Speed, from which he had acquired due to an electrocution accident from his father working in a power facility. He kept it a secret, but trained with it and became a crime fighting Superhero known as "Rush"
Powers and abilities: Kyle can run at superhuman speeds. so far, his top speed is clocked in at 240 Miles per hour. Due to this, he has enhanced reaction time and a faster then average thinking process.
Room number: 138
Theme song: Multiverse - Heroes Inside
Last edited by BrinK Heretic on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Keelan|she/her|tagged: Roi

"I don't know who you are either," Keelan replied. She listened to his explanation of his "Cube" in confusion. She'd never heard of anything like that in the labs before. At his question about what this place was, her hopes of finding out what this place was fell. she only shook her head in response. "I don't know what this place is, I was hoping you might know."

She studied the person in front of her, curious about what he was. She'd never seen him before, but he also didn't seem to know what was going on either, meaning he was likely not some sort of test placed by any scientists, but she was still wary of who he was.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:59 am

Name: Defense unit XLR-1437
Nickname: XLR
Age: Around seven years old or so, by Earth time, though she's fully developed both physically and mentally
Room: 214
Species: Markovian, a techno-organic offshoot of humanity named after Viktor Markov, the scientist responsible for the first neural upload.
Sexuality: XLR doesn't quite know her sexuality, mainly because she's never needed or wanted to find out. Romantic relations are largely nonexistent among her race, due to their manufactured nature, but the urges are still there, buried deep down underneath the layers of technology. The first contact missions she's been on have awakened bits of her romantic side, but she's yet to actually let them out to air.

Appearance: XLR is of average height for her species, just over seven feet tall, weighing in at a little under one metric tonne. Most of this is due to the fact that she's largely cybernetic, her figure is actually quite slim. She is composed of steely gray synthetic muscle fiber over an organic skeleton, with black and gold armor plating covering critical areas. She has no 'skin' to speak of, and the 'hair' that hangs down to the small of her back is actually a mass of cables, used for charging and interfacing with various types of equipment. Her face is vaguely Asian in appearance, and her eyes glow a bright yellow. Two black panes sit on either side of her head, and slide together over her face in combat situations.
Equipment: XLR carries standard equipment for a defense unit: a Model 818 Personal Shield Matrix, a Mark III Resonance knife concealed in her right arm, and a Type 38 MAC Rifle concealed in her left arm. Her blast visor is equipped with AllSight, a combination of IR, radar, and sonar vision that allows her to see in almost any condition.

Weaknesses: XLR doesn't have many physical weaknesses, but quite a few emotional ones. She is incredibly protective of those around her, and believes that her strength is enough to face any foe. That not being the case, when she does fail to protect someone, her self-confidence takes a massive hit, and she can sink into depression for months at a time. She's also proud, reckless, and dangerously overconfident. As far as physical weaknesses go, power constraints is pretty much the only one. Her onboard power cells have a maximum life of three days, and that's operating at the bare minimum required to keep her alive. Normal day-to-day activity shortens that time to one Tau day, about thirteen Earth hours, and any excessive use of supplementary equipment shortens that time even further. Once low on power, XLR must shut herself down and charge, during which time she's completely helpless. She could be hacked, by a skilled enough hacker, but it would be fairly difficult to do so.

Personality: XLR's personality is virtually identical to all others of her race. She is, on the whole, calm, obliging, group-minded, and a surprisingly deep thinker. Her individuality comes from both her natural curiosity and her ability to easily empathize with people, particularly non-neosians. As her race all shares access to a collective hive consciousness, Nyx has a deep-seated fear of being alone, even being cut off from the collective is unsettling to her. This can cause her to seem clingy and overly friendly to non-neosians, but it's simply because she's become accustomed to being surrounded by people, at all times. By her race's standards, she's actually fairly antisocial.

History: XLR was created in Mineral Extraction City Beta, located on the western coast of Tau's arid southwestern continent. Her intended purpose was to protect mining, scout, and transport units from hostile alien life, and she did so admirably for five years, until a human scout ship arrived at the city's docks. As she was the one who made first contact with the humans, long thought extinct by her people, XLR was chosen to act as an ambassador, going to live in the human city of New Washington, observing their culture and providing insight on her own.

Living with fully organic beings was a strange, and sometimes harrowing experience for XLR. Those who didn't know what she was treated her as nothing more than a machine, a mindless drone incapable of feeling. Her innocence and naivete were exploited constantly, and there were even those who saw her as something evil, a threat. Usually these people limited themselves to insults and tirades, but there was one man who decided that XLR, and indeed her entire species, needed to be eradicated. He founded the Old Earth movement, a terrorist group determined to wipe out any sentient race they percieved as non-human. The group made several attacks on Markovian cities and outposts, but was eventually broken up by XLR and a human task force.

Other: She's fluent in English, Russian, and Hindi, those being the three primary languages spoken on Tau. She has a slight Russian accent in both of her other languages.
Last edited by InfectedHau on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:29 am

Celestine//female//robot humanoid//26 years//tags: open
Celestine opened her eyes in a place that was familiar, yet she knew it wasn't. She had just been..sleeping? She didn't sleep, and as her retina display's green blinking lights showed, she was unharmed. She scanned the room. It looked exactly like the one she had at 'home', yet there was something false about it. She gazed up at the picture of her sister that she knew would be hanging on the wall. Her sister looked like she was someone else, a stunt double used in a human movie. Celestine snapped her metallic fingers, creating a hollow sound. "Sorry, how could I forget about you guys?" she pulled the ring out of her back pocket. She knew they were still with her, because her brown light wasn't flashing. The brown light meant your familiar was around, and when it flashed your familiar was in danger, or separated from you. She slipped the ring onto her finger, tapping it twice. Jacobi and Ellie, her two cyborg dog familiars, appeared on her bed. Celestine smiled. At least something familiar was in this strange place.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups