One Last Chance (open to all)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: One Last Chance (open to all)

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Caden-male-head doctor-north-open

"Glad I caught you," Caden greeted. "How is Perry? He's a weird subspecies and I want to make sure that our regimen isn't harming him," Caden admitted. He pulled his coat a bit tighter around him.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Linnae - female - doctor ; harpies - Northwood - Open
Linnae paused. "I'm on my way to check on them right now, Sir," she admitted. "But before I left last night, everything seemed to be just fine between them. Perry keeps his distance, as usual. But nothing seems to wrong with him when he approaches for fokd. Would you like to check on them now?" She sent a silent prayer that the two hadn't started anything while she was gone. The last thing she needed was a tussle been the two.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:06 pm

(I changed Kaidens name to Kanta! Is that fine?)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Adira|10|Female|Dragonborn|South Glen Zoo|Tags: *
I walk along an edge, my tail out for balance as I look around, wondering if anyone else is awake. I laugh as I fall onto the ground and roll over, giving myself a shake. Checking over myself, I notice I've grazed my arm, allowing me to see through to the scales sitting just under the top few layers of my skin.

Daniel|24|male|Dragonborn Handler|South Glen|Tags: *
Whistling quietly, I wander over to the Dragonborn enclosure just in time to see Adira fall. I watch as she checks herself and finds a graze. "Do you need anything, Adira??" I call. She looks up at me and shakes her head.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Arya22 wrote:(I changed Kaidens name to Kanta! Is that fine?)

great! I'll add him in!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Caden-head doctor-male-North-Linnae

"I'll come with ye. I feel I'm out of touch with my roots," Caden said with a small chuckle.

Anhrefn-dragonborn-female-south-Adira and Daniel

Anhrefn spied Daniel talking to Adira and growled. She swooped down and smacked her wings against the glass, threatening Daniel and knocking Adira aside.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Adira|10|Female|Dragonborn|South Glen Zoo|Tags: Daniel, Anhrefn
When Anhrefn pushes me, I fall back to the ground, removing more of the skin that covers my scales. It happens rather often, but the skin always grows back quickly. I watch, barely restraining a laugh as Anhrefn bangs into the glass.

Daniel|24|male|Dragonborn Handler|South Glen|Tags: Adira, Anhrefn
I step back from the glass out of instinct as Anhrefn smacks into it. "Calm down. I wasn't going to hurt her. I just wanted to make sure she's ok. I wasn't going to harm anyone." I say in as calming a voice as I can muster.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Anhrefn-dragonborn-female-South-Adira and Daniel

"How should I know, eh?" Anh snarled, keeping her wings flared. "Ye humans pent me up here, after all. She's a dragonborn, 'course she's fine!" Anhrefn began to pace, constantly growling.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Adira|10|Female|Dragonborn|South Glen Zoo|Tags: Daniel, Anhrefn
"He was only trying to help, Anhrefn. You know it's his job. If I ended getting infected, he would get in trouble. He's trying to keep his job and make sure we're ok."

Daniel|24|male|Dragonborn Handler|South Glen|Tags: Adira, Anhrefn
"Sorry, it's just my job to make sure you're all happy, and I can't really do that if one of you's injured. So please, calm down. I meant no harm!" I protest, trying to stop her anger.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Anhrefn-dragonborn-female-South-Adira and Daniel

Anhrefn sighed and took a step back, folding her wings slowly and keeping her ears pinned back. "Well, ye gonna help,eh?" She challenged Daniel, standing in a protective way near Adira.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me