Trapped ll Accepting! [Limited Roles!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Trapped ll Accepting! [Limited Roles!]

Postby gecco » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:16 am

Name: Ophelia Reynolds
Nickname: Filly
Personality: Humerous and usually lighthearted. She is in stark contrast to her brother, and is usually more outgoing as well. She shares his intellect, however she comes across as ignorant because of her fascination with writing, fiction and emotion in general.
Secret: She has had schizophrenic scares in the past, but only when stress levels are high.
Backstory: Ophelia is a first year film student.
Siblings: Lucas Reynolds
The Random Item in your bag: Small, dodgy cam-corder.

Name: Lucas Reynolds
Nickname: -
Personality: Slightly arrogant, but not more than expected of your average teenager. Lucas is usually quiet and serious, preffering logic and practicality over mysticism and feelings.
Secret: A general practitioner that worked at his school told him he is slowly turning deaf. He does his best to hide his hearing loss, even from his sister.
Backstory: Not much - just an average teen boy. He's taken part in maths Olympiads before, but not much else.
Siblings: Ophelia Reynolds
The Random Item in your bag:
String wool

Image Image Image
gecco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NekoPancake » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:57 am

gecco wrote:
Name: Ophelia Reynolds
Nickname: Filly
Personality: Humerous and usually lighthearted. She is in stark contrast to her brother, and is usually more outgoing as well. She shares his intellect, however she comes across as ignorant because of her fascination with writing, fiction and emotion in general.
Secret: She has had schizophrenic scares in the past, but only when stress levels are high.
Backstory: Ophelia is a first year film student.
Siblings: Lucas Reynolds
The Random Item in your bag: Small, dodgy cam-corder.

Name: Lucas Reynolds
Nickname: -
Personality: Slightly arrogant, but not more than expected of your average teenager. Lucas is usually quiet and serious, preffering logic and practicality over mysticism and feelings.
Secret: A general practitioner that worked at his school told him he is slowly turning deaf. He does his best to hide his hearing loss, even from his sister.
Backstory: Not much - just an average teen boy. He's taken part in maths Olympiads before, but not much else.
Siblings: Ophelia Reynolds
The Random Item in your bag:
String wool

Accepted <3
NekoPancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecco » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:48 pm

☾ ophelia
She was ahead of her brother by a step or two, and was surprised to find a few people already at the entrance of the maze. Ophelia readjusted her satchel, smiling politely (but undeniably nervously) around the group. The brunette was happy to see a few other people of her age here as well. She started gravitating towards Yuki - it would be good to make a few friends before this all started.

Ω lucas
The younger (but taller) member of the brother-sister team yanked at Ophelia's shirt sleeve. "Don't even think about it. You want to befriend him? Are you blind??" Lucas ignored his sister's protests and secured his beanie over his head and shifted the backpack on his back, eyes more focused on the ground than those around him. He was already annoyed by all the kids here. All they do is whine.

Image Image Image
gecco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NekoPancake » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Yuki

Noticing Ophelia, he gave her a deathstare, before pushing her, growling and pushing her away "Stay away from me FREAK" Once she noticed that his sister was staring at him he said before she could speak "No."

Soki

Noticing her brother's cruelty, she opened her mouth to speak, but as her brother shushed her, she went back to her corner giving Ophelia a huge sympathetic look
NekoPancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecco » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 pm

☾ ophelia
Her blue eyes were fixed on Yuki for a while, mostly just in disbelief. She wasn't used to this kind of violence. "Well *," She mumbled when Lucas tugged her back. Ophelia looked at the crazy guy over her shoulder, tucking a loose strand of dark hair behind her ear before turning to her own brother. "I guess the game plan is to just avoid that guy."

Ω lucas
Lucas was surprised more people didn't react that way to his sister - he knew he would punch her in the face if he could. Just to snap her back to the cold hard reality. "Very funny. And stop swearing. Enough making friends, get ready. We should be going in soon." Ophelia hadn't noticed it, but Lucas knew that if she saw Soki's little smile she would try to make friends again. Which could be the death of her.

Image Image Image
gecco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steelin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:24 am

Crystyn looked judgementally at the others. "You expect me to know whether I like you or not without even talking to you?" She smirked.

Ess opened her mouth and, surprising her sister, spoke. "We are friends. We don't know how we got here. We need help." Ess was usually the safest and most wary, so she was the only one of the others that Crystyn even slightly trusted.

Ess looked sympathetically at the brunette. She almost spoke up, but her lips refused to move. She had done enough talking for the day. She gingerly walked over to the two new kids and, ignoring the older brothers crude stare, helped the girl up. If this boy tried to hurt Ess, she was more prepared than anything to punch him hard. Her personality wasn't exactly mimicked by her delicate appearance.
steelin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NekoPancake » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:10 am

Yuki

He picked up his sister bridal style from her corner, then placed her down gently as he could, whispering something to her " No making friends, these idiots will probably die later, so yeah." When Soki Squirmed away and ran to Ophelia he just sighed before getting out his knife and cleaning it, whilst keeping a eye on Soki

Soki

When Yuki quickly picked her up, she squirmed away and ran to Ophelia "Uh... My bwro says sorry >.<" She ran back to her corner, rocking herself back and forth
NekoPancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steelin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:27 am

Ignoring her sister's unnecessary eye roll, Ess smiled. Soki was a sweet child, as if the kindness had been taken out of her brother and put into her. He was cruel, though some part of Ess loved him, almost. Like the darkness inside him was good. He is determined and loves his sister more that anything in this world, Ess thought admiringly. I like that in a guy. Besides, he was quite handsome. His light skin and defined cheekbones made him (at least to Ess) appear.....whats the word.....hot.

I am giving Yuki an appearance since he doesn't have one! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
steelin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NekoPancake » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Yuki

He picked up Soki, his muscles quietly showing, his eyes glanced at Ess's, showing utter boredom as he had.

Soki

She lets herself be picked up, humming a tune to herself.
NekoPancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me