(PM me if you want to join) Of The Broken Minded

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (new and accepting) Of The Broken Minded

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Ember|12|Female|Experiment

I'm worried, because Zero doesn't seem to be teasing this time, and Emma's walking towards him. I decide to watch and wait to see what happens before trying to interfere. Zero seems to enjoy teasing us, but sometimes he turns out to be taking whoever he's teasing to be experimented. I knew that he'd used his serum occasionally to get the experiments to go with him without restraint for mutations, but I was here before that, so it'd never happened to me. I just hope it's not what's about to happen to Emily! Then he turns to me, his grin getting wider. I don't like that look. That look promises pain, but I'm determined not to let my fear show. "Hello Zero." I say. "I'm doing fine. Of course, the food could be better."
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:29 pm

Emma smacked a cell bar and hissed. "Let me out!" She demanded. "And don't pick on her!" She continued. The ligot glowed a bit brighter.

Caden heard Emma. "That girl. Ever since I found her fire...." he muttered. But he stayed put.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Zero
Zero rolled his eyes, "be grateful we feed you at all, i mean, you could starve" he growled. his eyes flashed with anger, as his temper rose. He looked back to Emma, "you need to shut your mouth" he growled louder and threw the clipboard to the floor. He ruffled his shaggy black hair and paced, Ungrateful little brats! You are practically superhumans... he thought, gazing at Caden.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Caden caught Zero'S gaze and stood begrudgingly. "What's up?" He asked languidly as he ambled over.

Emma hissed sharply and reeled back. The light flared and fire began to take its place.

(Got to go to bed. Last post for the night)
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:35 pm

"No, Emma. It's fine." I give her a smile, but it's fake and I know it must look weak. "Don't worry about me. I've been here almost my whole life, remember?" I laugh at the thought that everything I remember is from here. All my memories. Who I am, is because of this place. I'm used to it, and I suppose that's the saddest thing.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:36 pm

(alrighty im probably going to do the same)

Zero
He pointed to Emma, "deal with the little brat." He sat on the bench near to entrance of the lab.

Ann
She tugged on her wrist, pleading for it to come free. Her wrist was red and bloody from trying to get loose.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:42 pm

"ZERO! YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!!" I shout. "She has done nothing!" I continue slightly quieter. "If you want to take your anger out on anyone, take it out on me!" I then look up at him and see his eyes. They're filled with evil, and suddenly, I'm back to my usual self and I start backing away from the bars, afraid knowing that he'll likely have both of us dealt with. Fear grips my heart, and I keep backing away until I hit the wall.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Zero
He chuckled. His laugh filled with hatred. "You stay out of it if you knew whats best" he said in his quiet tone

ANn
She looked at Ember and shook her head. "Please don't, you'll just end up hurt"
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Hearing Zero's laugh and Ann's plea, I become more determined to keep Zero away from Emma. Zero is cruel, and I don't want him hurting the people that are the closest thing I have to friends. "Zero, please leave Emma alone. You're just teasing her. You know it's true. Please leave her alone," I beg. It's all I can do. "Please. If you do... you can use me for tests." I'd heard Zero was looking for someone to try his new serums on, and figured it was the only thing I had to offer.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Zero thought this over, an experiment, wiling to come? It would be a good deal, no fighting, easy to test. He had just got done with another serum, this couldnt be easier.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me