{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby hero's solace » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Varris Gallient & Karen Dell/ 25 & 11 years old/ Free Lancer and Unaffiliated Cabin Girl/ location: tavern/ tagging: open

"I'm tired," the little blonde girl said, trying not to sound whiny, "I shouldn't have ran." Varris smirked as he strolled past her, his long legs easily catching up with her. He walked ahead of the huffing and puffing girl, stopping to kneel down, but not ruin his clothes. He pat his back, and the girl giggled as she jumped onto his shoulders. Grunting as he stood up, Varris continued to walk with his gold plated swords jingling by his sides. He walked like this for awhile, a cramp forming on his neck, although he work up the heart to tell Karen to get off. His chance came though when, Karen's stomach growled. "Are you hungry?" He asked, getting a hesitant nod in response. [color=0000BF] "Hold on right there while I go get some food and drinks," [/color] the man said, putting the protesting girl down and walking into a nearby tavern. He didn't want to see her act ungentlemanly. Putting his hand on his hilt, he strolled towards the bartender, slamming his hand onto the table. "Hey, get me some grub and a drink," Varris said, glaring at the man who refused to move, "hey, do you comprende?" Varris continued to stare the other man down, until he went to the back to get him his items. His job done, Varris turned back to look at the tavern. It was pretty hectic.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:44 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo returned Ace's signature grin with a smirk of his own, hands going to his hips at the agreement of his comment as he watch the pirate turn to face him. Honestly, it was still a bit hard being captain of this crew. Sure he had the respect and loyalty of his members but he was still younger than most, if not all of them. Ace her was there when his father was still around. Why he stuck around is still a mystery to Leo but he couldn't be happier to have the support of the best navigator on the seas.
    "Ah, the past. I too find myself dwellin' there now and then. It's good for the soul sometimes." He admitted, thoughts immediately turning to his mother back in their small town in Spain. She was getting old. He made a mental note to stop there someday again, check up on her. Ace brought him back to the present as he asked of their destination. "We do indeed, mate. Dockin' in England for a small raid. Dumb noble annoucin' their party to public and their introduction to a few rare bottles of wine and beer." He chuckled with a slight bight of his lips. Is was now secret that he was more into wine than the traditional beer and rum for pirates. It was more of a cultural thing than anything but he didn't force his crew to drink it with him if they didn't have a taste for it. "You in or you stayin' on board? Your choice."

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    As he called out to the other members, Vivian looked over her shoulder to acknowledge them, having not seen them before. She noted their giggling forms nd from it she could tell they could see the atrocity that was the captains face. She gave another snicker before going to reply to his words.
    "My, the first course? I'm surprise you made it that far. You were drinking way before that came along. We check that of as a new record, Sí?" She teased in that Spanish accent of hers. It was a light accent but it was still noticeably there and hard to miss. "Yes we are still enroute to the nearest port. I had to stir you know, after you knocked out our poor helmsman, challenging him to a drinking duel. How could you, knowing you would drink him under the table eh? I got some good money out of that bet though~ She added in thought with a slight smirk. She looked at his face again and she nearly burst into a howl of laughter, but managed to lighten it to a shorter giggles. "I'm sorry Captain but your face man. Your face." She said before letting out that howl of laughter now, unable to help herself anymore.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase was never one to wake up in the mornings. He honestly hated being woken up by the sun shining in his eye for no real reason, and he often tried to sleep in purposely until thesun was as high as possible and as far away from his face as possible. Though his little tag along Law wasn't having that today. "Wake yourself up fool. We don't have all day. We have a lead. You wait too long and we'll miss our chance!" Came the booming voice in his head, loud enough to rattle the boy out of his dreamy state. "I'm up, I'm up... geez.." He grumbled back, rolling out of bed and onto the floor, just to show his alter ego just how unhappy he was with his choice of waking up now. All Law could do was mentally face palm.
    After packing the little amount of things he had with him, Chase did his daily routine of showering, brushing his teeth and not bothering his hair before leaving out of the inn he had rented for the night. He paid the innkeeper and exited into the bustling world with a grown. "Man I hate the morning..." He groaned with another yawn before taking out his journal and reading it over. So if the lead is correct, they should be arriving at the harbour anytime now right? Maybe later today? He asked, beginning to walk slowly while gazing down in the small book of notes, green eyes barely giving any attention to where he was walking. "Yea. Possibly around midday, noon." With that confirmation, Chase nodded, marking things in his book while letting his feet lead him to the nearest diner for breakfast. Today would be tricky. He needed to steal from pirates... Great...

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden looked out at the sea from the roof naval base, watching the sun's reflection ripple in the water's mirror with a hint of a smile. He hadn't slept well that night, suffering from a headache. He always seemed to get one after being off the ship and water for too long. Many of his peers teased him of being 'seasick', sort of like being homesick but instead for the ocean, which he did consider his home. But still, he did enjoy just gazing at it's vast glory from afar too. They'd be setting sail soon as well, and that was always enough to make him smile. A blissful sigh fell from his lips as always faraway breeze blew his neatly groomed hair before he decided to go to the docks and prepare for departure. Someone had to patrol the seas, and who better than one of the best marines out there?
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:51 pm

WingsOfIce wrote:
︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷
❁Lilly❁♀❁19❁Mermaid❁Mood◦Curious In Pain❁Tags❁???❁
︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸

☼She swims along closely to the surface of the ocean before leaping out and spreading out her arms before smiling and diving back in,this was what she liked to do to pass the time when she wasn't doing anything important like getting something to eat in order to survive but she just kept smiling before repeating the process over and over again. Lilly didn't seem to notice there was a ship sailing nearby until she caught a glimpse of it while leaping out of the water once more and she immediately dived back in,hoping nobody had saw her but the young mermaid was also growing curious and she began to cautiously swim towards the mighty wooden ship before poking her head out of the water and looking up at it. She remains quite as she begins to swim alongside it,wondering what the people were like that were on board but as she continues to swim suddenly the mermaid scrapes her tail against a rock and she winces in pain before hopping out onto it before looking down at her tail which now had blood leaking through the not-so-shiny-anymore scales and she begin to search for something to bandage it yet she found nothing,Lilly had no idea what to do and she looked at the ship passing by before beginning to sing beautifully yet slightly painfully to try and get whomever was on the ship's attention.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Captain Red Harrington | Age 39
    "I swear if I find any stowaways on my ship, there will be a price to pay. Double check every place you can." She said while looking at her nails and then towards the door. She went out and looked around to see them out of the cove and out on the open ocean. She heard the voice that was beautiful, yet a bit off. "Full speed ahead." She said pointing to the mermaid on the rock, which they were headed towards near the rocks, not even close enough to scrape the ship.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:25 pm

︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷
❁Lilly❁♀❁19❁Mermaid❁Mood◦Weak,Unconscious ❁Tags❁Red & her crew?❁
︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸

☼She continues to sing her lungs out with her eyes closed and her hand pressed against her chest to make her voice seem louder but as she slightly opens her eyes to see the ship approaching she stops and she looks on at it with slight fear yet also curiosity. The blood begins to trickle off her scaly tail and onto the rocks which made her worry but she couldn't do anything to help herself which is why she had sung for help,seemingly having caughten the attention of whomever was captain of the ship but the mermaid was soon beginning to feel weak due to blood loss and the last thing she remembered was the ship nearing before her vision went blank and she passed out,the top half of herself falling backwards onto the rocks,good thing they were flat or round otherwise she would've been impaled. She begins to dream of swimming through the ocean as a child while chasing a few fish around and laughing but her aunt had scolded her about roaming too far but she still did it anyway,too curious to be held back from exploring and a slight smile appears on her lips as she continues to sleep while slowly losing blood drop by drop even tho she couldn't feel it or any pain due to being unconscious.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:58 am

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - / Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: Jonathan, Hassan]

"Right away, Jonathan," the captain said with a scoff.
As she turned and walked away, the French tomboy flashed another grin as she spat in the captain's direction. "A bientot, then, salt-water lips," she called out.
The captain just rolled her eyes and kept walking; stopping when she noticed her Firstmate.
"Hassan," she said. "Are we ready to take off?"

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: Jack, Vivian]

Sarah covered her mouth for a moment, pretending to merely be mopping the floor... But she couldn't help letting out a giggle or two, since she loved pulling little jokes on her captain when he was sleeping; even if it distracted her from doing her job.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:57 am

Jonathan/ 22 years old/ Buccaneer/ tagging: Winona, Hassan, Margaret

Jonathan raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Are you a masochist?" He asked, beginning to walk down to the briggs, "Because it seems you like getting beat up by the captain, mind your head," he commented, as the passed by a low overhang. "I'm also suprised that you lived, I thought you would be dead by now, but I guess you're lucky." A grin came to Jonathan's lips as he thought about his own situation when he entered the boat. "I hope you enjoy your stay here, miss," the man quipped, as they reached their destination.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:09 am

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: Jonathan]

Margaret just laughed. "Non; just used to pirates pushing me around," she replied with her grin still on her face as they walked down to the brig.
When they had gotten there, the tomboyish Frenchwoman looked around at the small cell-like room. "Hah. Brings back memories," she commented... "Probably because every other brig looks the exact same." She laughed after saying this.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:44 am

Chickadee Winters
"Dee"
female
Tags;; Jack // Sarah// Vivian
As soon as Vivian's laughter broke out, I also joined in, unable to keep a straight face when seeing the other's giggle along with Jack's marked face. "He looks like a true pirate now, does he not?" I called to Vivian, snorting with another laughing fit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soliciitouss » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:23 am

scavenge the wreckage that was the English channel find those breaking the heavenly code of her majesty , and bring them to the pitiless justice court. that was the task of the colonel , the daily search for those in against the laws of their good island. the helm of the ship left to the tending of the first mate, abel found himself stowed away in his cabin, maps placed across the chilled wooden table along with journals, letters, and of course, a half empty bottle of rum drunk under the stress of the position. the pain of power. but the prosperity of the power came only when he would hear the call of CAPTAIN at the nose of his ship. what could it be? a group of rouge privateers? filthy pirates? or, maybe a mythical creature slapping against the englishmen's ship.
soliciitouss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me