The Zodiac Home (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Zodiac Home (Anime rp, open and accepting)

Postby Takihondorus » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:44 am

worry. wrote:
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ kitchen
Sɪɢɴ dog
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ everyone
Shohei Fumihiko
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Taking them up on all their offers he filled four omelettes to the brim with assorted ingredients. Continuing his trend of being cheerful he sat a place down at each of their seats. Mitskani wasn't exactly sitting down but if she wanted her food she was going to have to get it. Once he was satisfied he placed the now dirty skillet into the sink and sat down next to Kisha. Her brother had left after Tora and she wasn't exactly happy looking about it. "The quality is guaranteed." He spoke giving her a verbal nudge that it was okay.

Kisha

She sighed a little,"Thanks for cooking this,Cameron would be happily stuffing his face."she said as a small grin can across her face.She took a bite and looked back at him,"It taste amazing!When did you learn how to cook like this!?"her eyes sparkled with amazement.

Cameron

He walked to catch up with Aron and Tora,"Are you okay Tora?"he said politely and had a small frown on his face when he looked at Aron.
Takihondorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worry. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:49 am

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ kitchen
Sɪɢɴ dog
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ everyone
Shohei Fumihiko
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

An embarrassed smile crept across his face when she complimented him. It wasn't every day when someone actually said they enjoyed his cooking. It made him feel a lot better. "I.. uh.. years of practice I guess." Sho gazed down at his half empty plate, not wanting to meet her eyes.
worry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:50 am

Anon

He turned to Cameron. "I don't know, she is pretty p*ssed." He said turning back to her frowning. "Look, I'm really sorry." He said. "I just wanted to have a little fun with ya." He said looking away from her.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takihondorus » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:58 am

Cameron

He sighed,"You dont need to say that stuff to anyone,it's really rude."He looked down and bit his lip trying to think of something to make her happy,the only thing that's oils make her happy was to get Aron away from her,right?"Aron,let's just go back.Right now she wants to be alone."he said looking back up at Aron.

Kisha

She smiled and finished her omelet,"That was really good,thanks again."she paused seeing rings under his eyes,"Did you not sleep well?Why?"she picked up her plate and turned on the sink water,slowly washing her plate.
Takihondorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyadera » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:58 am

Name;; Tora
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18
Where;; Outside
Zodiac sign;; Tiger
Tags;; Anon
Crush;; Nope
Tora looked at Cameron answering with,"No, I'm not. Anon is being an idiot." she said rudely, then looked at Anon. "It's not 'fun'." she said, just wanting to practice her archery.

☆ eden / inactive
isfj 7w6 714 !!

falzone.crd.co

enstars, otome, twst, bsd, genshin
vocaloid, lolita fashion, mahoyaku
miyadera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:04 am

Anon

He frowned. "I'm sorry." He said. "I guess You're just really cute when your mad." He smirked not exactly sure why he would say that.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worry. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:05 am

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ kitchen
Sɪɢɴ dog
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ everyone
Shohei Fumihiko
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"It was that obvious huh? I got caught up in a new book is all. Kinda silly really." He mumbled the last part to himself before finishing off his plate. A small part of him was worried about Tora because not only Anon but Cameron went after her. She wasn't known for her people skills. It may or may not end well for either of them. Taking his mind away from that he joined Kisha at the sink to wash his own dish."I can clean up if you want. I'm sure you wanna go check on your brother."
worry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:09 am

Mitskani

She finished off her plate and walked over to the sink. "Yeah, Tora isn't the one to want boys all over her, and I have a feeling neither of them are going be happy coming back in here." She said.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyadera » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:24 am

Name;; Tora
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18
Where;; Outside
Zodiac sign;; Tiger
Tags;; Anon, Cameron
Crush;; Nope
Tora got silent after he said that, not really sure how to respond, then turned into her tiger form. She hissed at Anon and walked past him and Cameron. She went to the side of the house and sat there. She was reallllllyyy annoyed.

☆ eden / inactive
isfj 7w6 714 !!

falzone.crd.co

enstars, otome, twst, bsd, genshin
vocaloid, lolita fashion, mahoyaku
miyadera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:27 am

Anon

He rolled his eyes a bit. "Drama queen." He mumbled. "Alright then." he said walking back into the house. "Hey guys." He said a giant grin on his face.

((Just for future reference, they can only transform against their will, they don't choose when they transform, only when they are extremly irritated, stressed, flustered, or whenever they blush a lot))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me