Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

Postby Forever Insane » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:47 pm

(okay thanks, nice to see that you gave his personality depth :) )

◤--------------------------------------------------------◥
"There are people out there who are ghosts,
no not THAT type of ghost, I mean people
who talk less than most and think a great
deal more. They are the ones who stay
silent and quiet no matter what, they hide
their emotions and wait, for what you might
ask, perhaps revenge, perhaps some secret
that we're too daft to realize."

◣--------------------------------------------------------◢

Threat of Shadow [Medieval RP]

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyhues » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:53 pm

.: Image :.
Just the Basics
Username: Pisces~
Name: Rosaline of Eroniel
Nickname: Rosie

Digging in Deeper
Personality: Rosie is a different kind of princess, she always speaks her mind. She can’t help it, it just enters his mind and comes right out…which gets her in trouble most of the time. Rosie also sees the world outside of the box. She likes to see the best things out of people and creatures. She has a knack for art and music; she tries to draw all she can. Even though she seems like a nice young girl, she can have her dark days. She can be stubborn and be very cold towards you that are only if you get on her bad side. For the most of it Rosie is a sweet girl who is clumsy and loves to have fun.
Good traits: sweet, helpful, intelligent, keeps her word, curious.
Bad traits: clumsy, stubborn, not big on second chances.
History: Rosie was born in the kingdom, never left. She was born just like any other child. Theres nothing really interesting about her history only that she was born and raised in this kingdom. She doesn't know a lot about her families history or where they really comes from, she is trying to find everything else.
Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics: She has a scar on her upper left thing from falling off a horse and getting a cut from the saddle.
Description of usual outfit: A simple red dress with not a lot of skirts or a silk blue dress.
Hair: Dark brown hair that is always curled whether up or down.
Eye color: dark blue eyes that turns grey whether she is sad or crying.
Skin tone: Her skin is fair, not to tan nor pale
Body type: She is think but has a little muscle to her.

We're a Family
Father: King Sorren
Mother: The queen
Siblings:Gavin
Crush:Open
Courting: none
Spouse: none
Animal: a brown tabby cat named Tilly

Other: She sometimes practices sword fighting
Last edited by honeyhues on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WIP
honeyhues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:24 pm

(Looks interesting ... marking)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iWonder » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Ondine's form.
-'-
Geoffrey.That is all. For now at least.))

I also noticed that Renna's "usual outfit " picture was made by wylop on DA. If you wanna see more super neat things like that look him up.)

I am now opening Commissions and Art-Trades for a limited time!
PM me on DA for more info and offers!
I do: Anthro, Human, Portraits, Character Design, Fan Art,
Animals, Ponies, Species Design*, Contest Art*
(for adoptions on CS)
-Cheers, Tenna M. N.

** PM Machenza on Deviant Art for more info.

+++I Accept CS$, Deviant Art Currency and Art-Trades.+++
iWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:02 am

Just the Basics
Username: Amy12250
Name: Autumn Sunrise Thorn
Nickname: Autumn

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom:Silitha
Personality: Autumn is well one of the nicest mages in the kingdom ,till you cross her. If you do that to her let's just say that she will curse you for the rest of your life.
Good traits: excellent skills with her magic
Bad traits: hothead at times
History: comes from a long history of mages . she is quite powerful. She is the second generation mage to serve the kingdom.

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics: tall, but kind of skinny ,beautiful facial features
Description of usual outfit: (ignore if in picture)
Hair: fair red hair
Eye color: ice blue
Skin tone: tan
height : 5'8
Body type: thin but has some muscle

We're a Family
Father: Caius Thorn
Mother: Joan thorn
Siblings: Primrose Thorn
Crush: impress her
Courting: whoa win her heart first
Spouse: again... win her heart
Animal: Image her stallion ,Flamechaser
Other:n/a
_________
b]Just the Basics[/b]
Username: Amy12250
Name: Peter Pendragon
Nickname: hates to be called anything but his name

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom: Eroniel
Personality: Peter is one of the quiet knights in the realm ,but is very vocal when the time calls for it. Peter is very loyal to the king ,and queen, and will not betray them.
Good traits: excellent skills with his sword
Bad traits: short fuse
History: was a farmer but got trained excessively to become a knight, by his mother,and resides in then castle ,till he is summoned to carry out his duty

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics: tall,mescaline
Description of usual outfit: (ignore if in picture)
Hair: brown
Height : 6'2
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: light skin
Body type: masculine

We're a Family
Father: Joseph Pendragon
Mother: Roslyn Pendragon
Siblings: Nathaniel Pendragon
Crush:looking
Courting: wish he can find the right maiden for him
Spouse: he has to find the right one
Animal: his white Arabian stallion named Haldir
Other:n/a
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iWonder » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:21 am

(They look interesting.)

I am now opening Commissions and Art-Trades for a limited time!
PM me on DA for more info and offers!
I do: Anthro, Human, Portraits, Character Design, Fan Art,
Animals, Ponies, Species Design*, Contest Art*
(for adoptions on CS)
-Cheers, Tenna M. N.

** PM Machenza on Deviant Art for more info.

+++I Accept CS$, Deviant Art Currency and Art-Trades.+++
iWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Insane » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:52 am

(mages can only be in silithia, though peter is accepted
Pisces~ your character is accepted)

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:09 am

{{I'd like to reserve the Edelivia Queen if possible, and would a cursed Mage be allowed?

I was thinking of joining with a female Mage who's powers were bound by the High Mage after trying to steal the position, she'll be a Mage without the use of her magic until sometime down the road when it gets freed again or something. She will be outcasted from Silithia as part of her punishment and could be like an assassin for hire since she is still a very good fighter/killer, she'll also have ruby-colored eyes which is the by-product of having her magic bound.

Also can I use my own forms?
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cleave » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:28 am

Just the Basics
Username: TheLastGalaxy
Name: Brelle Stone
Nickname:Bree, that's it. If you think about calling her anything else, start digging your grave.
Height: 5'6
Birthday: April 13th.
Outfit/Gear: Brelle, to keep her cover hidden wears normal clothing such as dresses. But don't let something as simple as that fool you from not thinking she's unarmed. She'll most likely have a dagger or throwing knife of some sort within reach at all times. The outfit she normally wears is this:

Kingdom: Brelle often jumps between places, seeming to be always on the move.
Rank: Outlaw. She's mastered the arts of theft, yet remains unknown to those she steals from.

Personality: Brelle is a clever and mischeivious girl with the talent of always getting into trouble. She loves a challenge and simply won't back down from one. She's fast and learns quick. Brelle is a trickster and will simply toy with you. She may seem sweet and innocent but if you know her well enough, it's all an act to gain your trust. Many people choose to assist this young girl because of her straight to business yet charming attitude. Many have mistaken the girl for royalty but in fact has no kin whatsoever to have stepped place in a palace; on good terms that is. Don't let this girl get to close as she will get the best of you in the matter of seconds.Getting friendly with the girl is possibly a death wish as she only does things on her behalf to survive, as selfish as it seems. Call her cruel and cold-hearted but it won't make her any better of a person. Brelle is an independent individual with a good sense of direction. If you mean something to the girl, she'll open up and protect you, feeling that if she lost someone she loved, she wouldn't be able to carry on due to the fact so many people she has cared about have either left or been killed.
Good traits: Smart, observant, pretty, quick, fast and cunning.
Bad traits:Tricky, hard to handle, runs away from her problems and tends to abide from all rules.
Pet: Brelle has a horse named Necromancer or Nyx for short.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dentanus -Meaning everlasting terror.

Nicknames/Labelled: Denatnus is known as a traitor to the gods. Not the dragon gods but the gods of humans. This has given him the nickname that humans call him and that is: Blood Banshee.

Dragon Spieces: Devils Horn Dragon

Appearance: Dentanus is a furry, white dragon as his kind comes from the North and is to withstand cold climates. He is furry from top top bottom with a long, dog-like tail and large ivory claws as strong as steel. He has Black horns on his head, his back, one on each leg and a few on the tips of his furry wings. He's not small either and is large as 12 horses stacked upon eachother. Dentanus has two different coloured eyes. One yellow, and one an acid green. This breed has an unusually long tongue, a myth is said that they have gotten their tongues stuck on icicles so many times that it has stretched out dramatically. But no, the myth is false. In their mouth, Devils Horn dragons have 20 lower jagged teeth and 26 on the roof of the mouth. When catching prey, Dentanus shakes his prey too death, his teeth having tiny splinters everywhere allowing him to slice through armour to kill or leave an awful nasty scar that looks similiar to that of a sharks.

Personality: Dentanus is one of the unusual mysterious dragons that tends to hold back instead of causing a scene in town in an attempt to make a name of himself. Yes, he's not friendly or at all nice but has enough reason to not be labelled as psycho. Dentanus is reasonable yet easily annoyed fellow and if you get on his bad side will meet his wrath. It's simple, don't threaten him, he won't threaten you but do anything to set him off and you my friend will be placed in a life or death situation. Dentanus is pessimistic and quite the loner. He doesn't like being known as he assumes killing without one finding out is much more logical than making a scene. He's also tricky and will tend to fool rivals for fun and for purpose. It's not joking, no; but indeed to make you tongue-tied. The dragon is wide and a quick thinker and will never back down froma fight. He takes honour in his name and don't start calling him a softie if you don't want your head detatched from your body; it's simply a deathwish. The knowledge the dragon has is considered legendary, that I will explain later in his history. Dentanus is quiet and reserved but get to know him and hes poilte with a great sense of direction. Never underestimate him as he wouldn't hesitate to prove you wrong. Don't take is dry sense of humor seriously, it's a bad habit of his. But he is easily one of the more nicer dragons.

Good Traits: Reasonable, quiet, polite at times, gentle at times, knowledgeable, laid back.

Bad Traits: Annoyed easily, pessimistic, dangerous, tricky, reserved.

Weaknesses: Fire. Yes, you guessed it. A Devil's Horn Dragon isn't one of the fire breathers and fire and holt climates effect the dragon easily.

Advantages: As much as it is a setback about the fire as a weakness, Dentanus is fast. His kind is meant for speed on the ground, the air and surprisingly water, too. He can narrowly avoid basically anything he has his mind set on.

Power/Breathe: Dentanus's breathe is ice. He can freeze anything with just a blow of air from his mouth and when he breathes out from his nostrils, little ice crystals form in the air. He can freeze a human stiff and can put of fires as fast as they set.

History:
Dentanus has a bit of an overwhelming history that has infact allowed him to adapt human speech. Not perfectly but enough for you to understand him. Dentanus was raised by humans. Infact, was cherished by them due to the fact he was seen as a "Pet" to the King a hundred or more years ago. You see, at those dire times, wars erupted and chaos laced the land. His beloved King died in his sight and due to him being a dragon, was shamed upon because everyone knew he could've saved him effortlessly. Even worse, Dentanus saved a commoner, leaving the king to die. It was a rule to save your king before anybody else and that went for Dentanus. This rule was mandatory. Everyone labelled him as a traitor and infact decided the he killed the king, not the enemy. This lead to him being held captive and infact a punching bag for the humans that wanted to learn to kill dragons. He couldn't take it forever and snapped, sending his body into overdrive and loosing all control. In the end, the whole village was a disaster and everyone that dared to fight him died. Once everyone in the village died, he took refuge in a temple that he still stays in today. This temple is know named after him and is well known. Many don't pass through his territory and will suffer the consequences if they do. Dentanus doesn't take humans to kindly anymore and dispises their ways.
Last edited by cleave on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
╔════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Link Link ۞ Link Link
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚════════════════╝
cleave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Insane » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:56 am

(TheLastGalaxy you're accepted,
mages are not kicked out of silithia, they would be seen as a threat, however, they can leave whenever they please as long as it isn't long, they cannot live in either Edelivia or eroniel at all...ever...unless the two kingdoms are defeated)