Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:41 am

((Sarah's open, and she's human now...but she still looks lile her pic, just without the wings.))
ImageImageImageImage

I won't be on much (if at all) to roleplay anymore, I've simply lost interest... I'll roleplay in topics I'm already in, but no others. I've just gotten too busy with schoolwork and such...
pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:40 am

((Sure thing. Let's introduce.... Hydaki?))

Hydaki Himura

I walked around, well.... More sort of glided... Wordlessly. I was bored senseless and had nothing to do. I waited for something to turn up.
Sorry, everyone. I'm trying to delete this account, I don't use it and it's a bit of a waste. So bye, everyone. T-T
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:11 am

Sarah walked outside, Lucifer following her and making strange faces at the boys she passed. He paused when he saw someone (Hydaki) gliding. "What the...?" he muttered. "What?" Sarah asked, looking where he was. "...?"
ImageImageImageImage

I won't be on much (if at all) to roleplay anymore, I've simply lost interest... I'll roleplay in topics I'm already in, but no others. I've just gotten too busy with schoolwork and such...
pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:13 am

Hydaki

I saw two people enter, one evidently the other's demon. He could see me. The human couldn't. I decided to make myself visible, to avoid confusion, and continued gliding, barely glancing in their direction.
Sorry, everyone. I'm trying to delete this account, I don't use it and it's a bit of a waste. So bye, everyone. T-T
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:17 am

Sarah tilted her head to the side as Hydaki became visible, even though he already was. "Hello...?"
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:20 am

((Sorry, Hydaki is a ghost. He is only visible if he tried to be.))

Hydaki

I turned.m
"Hello?" I asked, entirely normally as though I was hovering a few centimetres off the ground.
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:23 am

((Oh. That's what i get for not reading the form... *facepalm*))

Lucifer smiled, crossing his arms over his chest. "Interesting...come over." He said, motioning for the ghost to come nearer. Sarah stood there, stunned.
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:31 am

((Ha. Don't worry, I do that all the time. Try joining a slave master rp, and trying to buy a master. 0_o))

Hydaki

I walked over, a very bored expression on my face.
"Yes?" I asked, pushing my slightly see-through hands into my pockets.
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:36 am

((nice...))

Sarah regained her voice. "Um...how...?" she asked. Lucifer sighed. "How are you hovering and why are you translucent?" he reitterated.
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:55 am

Hydaki

I arched an eyebrow.
"Hmm? Oh... That... I'm a ghost. An experiment to the agency. I died years ago. Why?" I asked, entirely normally.
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me