Rainbow Paint Wolf Shopping Outlet

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Shopping Outlet

Postby shuuu » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:27 am

{ Game 'n' Run }

"Aleks! You ready?" Chrome yelled from across the store. She toss a bouncy ball back into it's bin, watching it fall where it should be. The black haired female then stalked over to the front of the store.
"Yeah! Hold your horze or vhatever they say zheze dayz." The platinum blonde yelled back. Placing the Snowboard on the stand he, jogged over to Chrome. Smirking, he grabbed the open/closed sign. Twisting over to 'OPEN' in bold letters. Chrome grinned under her mask, while Aleks continued to smirk.

{ Fins, Fur and Flowers }

"Ahh?! Get back here!" Lotus chased after the small puppy, who was out his cage. Forest, who was watering some plants looked up to see her past by, along with a blur of white. He perked up from his pose and looked after her.
"Eh?! Is everything alright?!" Lotus nodded, even though he couldn't see her. Luckily for her, the white puppy ran straight into a corner.
"Y-yeah!" Scooping it up in her arms, she scolded it. Seeing it flatten it's ears, she sighed and walked over to its bin. Forest watched as Lotus placed it where it belong and laughed softly. Humming a light tone, he walked over to the sighed that hung in front of the store. Flipping it over, he smiled brightly.
"Business is open!"

{ With Heartless }

The mute wolf walked around aimlessly. Ve was told the mall had just opened up. four of ver roommates even own a few shops. Which Heartless had already passed. Sighing mutely, Ve walked around, trying to find a shop that catches ver interest.
press f to pay respect
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 am

Creatures 'n Crooks - Kuusou
Kuusou looked around her small book and coffee shop, smiling lightly - a rare sight. She shook her white hair out of her eyes, and without a word, flipped the "Closed" sign to "Open".
Unlike most shop owners, this was her first day working in Creatures 'n Crooks. Heck, it was the first day the store had even opened. She just hoped it would be even in the least a success...

---
Arthur
The blonde wolf sighed lightly, walking around the mall aimlessly. How he ended up here, he'd never know...
He stopped in front of what looked to be a cross between a sports store, a video game store, and a toy store. Not that he was interested in that, anyways. What intrigued him was the female who seemed to be running the store.
"Chrome? Is that you, love?"

---
Bandit
Why a blind RPW was exploring the mall was a mystery to most. As far as Bandit knew, she just liked the atmosphere. It almost made her feel like she could see again.
She smiled a bit and made her way to a bench, sitting down and tilting her head back, letting the sunshine wash over her face. Unlike some RPW's, she found the mall (and other crowded spaces) to be calming.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuuu » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:55 am

{ Game 'n' Run }

Chrome perked up at the sound of her name. Turning around, she was a bit surprise to Arthur. Waving at him and smiling under her mask, she nodded. "Hey Arthur! What brings you here? I thought you didn't like crowed places."
Aleks, who happen to be next to her snickered. "Kesesese~ Is zhat your boyfriend?" Waving a hand to dismiss him, Chrome nodded. In return, Aleks went into the shop snickering to himself.
press f to pay respect
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 am

Arthur
He smiled lightly at her, walking over to the shop. At the sound of her question, he sighed and muttered, "An...acquaintance, of sorts, dragged me here. She said I could, as she put it, 'wander off on my own until I either got lost or bored'. She's out somewhere, probably getting into trouble herself."
He glanced over to Aleks, rolling his eyes at the tease, before looking around the shop. "I didn't know you opened a mart*..."

{ *British slang for shop, I believe nvn }
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuuu » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 am

{ Game 'n' Run }

Chrome nodded and chuckled. At his statement, she shrugged. "Meh. You never asked. Plus it was kinda on the whim thing. I couldn't be at home all the time. Plus, it's pretty fun owning a store. See. Here look, catch."
Chrome dug into her hoodie pocket before pulling out a soft ball and throwing it at Arthur.

Meanwhile, Aleks played around with the radio. Catching channels, he waited for good songs to pop up.
press f to pay respect
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:58 am

TacoCat wrote:T o a s t { xXx }
    I've just opened and someone's already walked in. That was fast, and I'm still nervous.
    I take a shaky breath and smile. "Hello. Can I direct you to the free samples of raspberry jelly on the table there? A-and as you're the first customer, you get a free pie of your choice." Exhale. Gosh, why is it so hard to talk to people? Especially this guy. He looks nice and almost as nervous as I am.

Preston
    My eyes widened slightly as the wolf I presumed was the owner of this shop approached me with a tentative smile on her face. Instinctively my eyes found their way down to the floor at her words, a small blush sweeping across my cheeks, I wasn't used to social interactions, they scared me most of the time. "O-okay ... U-ummm do you have a-any Mulberry p-pies?" Man, my stutter was becoming worse, I really needed to get a hold on that if I wanted to get any better at this whole "talking to others" thing.
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tacocat. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:03 am

T o a s t { xXx }
    "I do, actually," she said, pulling one from the back of the display. She'd made it especially nice for today, so it was picture perfect and slightly warm. She reached over the counter and handed it to the other wolf, still struggling to look relaxed.
    Toast had never been a people person, so it was hard for her to run a store. But she'd always wanted to do this and tried to make her shyness a forgotten thing during work hours. "Could I maybe ask your name?"

N e m e s i s XXX
    Needless to say, Nemesis had not wanted to spend his day at the mall. It wasn't his turn to run the Starbucks.
    Shopping was NOT his thing. Not clothes and that sorta thing, anyways. Why would it be?
    But today, he was looking to see if the store had any Valentines stuff that he could give to his crush on Valentine's Day--anonymously, of course. He hadn't found anything, though, so now he was simply browsing.
    A sign caught his eye--"Fins, Fur, and Flowers"--and so he walked to the store and opened the door.
    When he stepped inside he saw that there were pets of any kind--dogs, cats, and he thought he might've seen a snake. This would be a cool place to hang out.
    It's good to be back.
tacocat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:42 am

TacoCat wrote:T o a s t { xXx }
    "I do, actually," she said, pulling one from the back of the display. She'd made it especially nice for today, so it was picture perfect and slightly warm. She reached over the counter and handed it to the other wolf, still struggling to look relaxed.
    Toast had never been a people person, so it was hard for her to run a store. But she'd always wanted to do this and tried to make her shyness a forgotten thing during work hours. "Could I maybe ask your name?"

Preston
    I was rather suprised when the lady reached onto a back rack and pulled out a nice and warm pie, it wasn't often that I ran across places that had them ready to go, most of the time I had to special order them, though it was a nice suprise indeed. Feeling a little more at ease with something to do with my hands besides let the hang limply at my side my eyes slowly trailed off to the rest of the shop, glancing over all the steaming pies and sugar filled jellies. Lost in my own little world for a moment I startled when she spoke again, head whiping around to look at her. "O-oh, I'm u-umm ... I'm Preston." I finally got out after a moment of hesitation. "A-and you?"
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuuu » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:40 pm

{ Fins, Fur and Flowers }

A bell ringing informed the two that someone had entered the shop. Looking up from the bush he was trimming, Forest saw a person he had never met before. Nonetheless, he smiled brightly. "Hello sir~!" He called In a cheerful voice. From the fish tanks, Lotus acknowledged someone was there and carriedon feeding the fish.
press f to pay respect
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me