Yes, sir. (Slave RP) - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Yes, sir. (Slave RP) {Accepting}

Postby Tiger128 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Veronica ~ Mainly Dark Angel ~ Slave of: Open
Veronica stared with contemp at the passing masters. They viewed themselves as all high and mighty but they are no better than the rest of the slaves. As soon as a master looked over at her cage, she'd plaster a smile and pose, unfurling her wings. The surrounding slaves thought she was a show-off, but then they don't have a very good chance of being selected, do they?
“We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.”
-Kahlil Gibran
Tiger128

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RemyLittleChef » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Blackrose
She says at the very back of her cage, not removing her eyes from the masters surveying the slaves. Her ears rested against her head whilst her tail was wrapped around herself. Both fear and worry filled her eyes as she watched masters peer into her cage, but was filled with relief when they left.
RemyLittleChef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:16 pm

i heard more walk in. i turned around as more walked in. i got up and walked 5o the bars. i leaned to look through them. i could smell the difrent oders miked with the musty oder ikn this room. i straighten my hair and batted my tail. i paced in circles and sat leaning at the wall. i staired up at the celling. i closed myh eys resting my arm on my forehead.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NecroFox » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Azami/Female/Demon/16/Slave of: Open

Azami sighed in frustration. No one is bothering to look at me. She grumbled under her breath. Suddenly, a smirk crept across her face. The why don't I put on a show? She allowed her wings, which were, of course, bat-like, to spread out as far as the cage would let her. Even though the cage was relatively small, it was still tall enough that it allowed her to raise up slightly into the air. She sat with her legs crossed and then flapped her wings to rise up slightly.

Mary/Female/Kitsune/12/Slave of: Open

Mary still sat at the center of her cage, not moving a mussel. She flinched occasionally as masters walked past her.

Kano/Male/Neko/15/Slave of: Open (Possibly Miskune..?)

Kano continued to play with his hoodie, and let his gaze fall to his feet. He hated his cramped cage and, for once, wished he was a species with wings just so he'd have a taller cage. But, being as optimistic as he was, he decided he'd make the best of the situation and curled up to take a nap, not really caring if he got in trouble for it.
NecroFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger128 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Veronica ~ Mainly Dark Angel ~ Slave of: Open

Veronica was growing impatient, it usually didn't take this long for someone to buy her. She just kept on smiling and posing, showing off her dark wings, she even outdid herself and blew kisses and waved. There was a small crowd forming around her cage, so she will continue showing off until someone picked her! They better be rich, she thought...
“We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.”
-Kahlil Gibran
Tiger128

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:20 pm

sukiedog wrote:
sukiedog wrote:Kiva/Female/Inu/18years/Slave of: Open

Kiva sat up in her cage, her golden hair housing a pair of deep and rich brown dog like ears that pointed to the sky, a thick brown and oddly fluffy tail sprouted from her backside whipped around slightly as she watched people pass by her cage. Her head would tip to the side as she watched master after master pass by her.

Kane/Male/Angel/Royal/18 years/Master of: Open

(His wings are hidden at the moment)

Kane continued to walk along the dark place, his icy blue eyes narrowed in disgust at the area around him, he much preferred home to anywhere else. He then came down towards Yashiro's cage, he stopped his head tilted slightly to the left as he looked at the girl "You girl what's your name" he grunted as he stared at her though his blue gaze.

"yashiro" the girl said calmly. "my name is yashiro. and may i ask yours sir" she said calmly

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Name: Ryumi
Master or slave? Slave
Master (If slave): No One
Species: Kitsune
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Spouse: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Ryumi is very obedient and always want to please everyone she comes in contact with. Some believe she is silent because she thinks she is to good to talk and first, but soon learn she has been a mute sense birth. She relies heavily on others because she is an orphan and will do anything for anyone that will feed and shelter her.
History: Ryumi was born a mute and given away when she was young at first she would run away from any place she was taken to then she was taken to the island to become a slave.
Appearance: Image
Other:

Name: June
Master or slave? Master
Slaves (If master): None
Species: Angel
Personality: June like every other angel is very kind and courteous to everyone even those lower rank then her. She will help anyone she sees who needs it and tends not to over tax her slaves, but if they act up she will become very strict and punish them.
History: June was born to a very prestigious angel family that was well off and had a large estate. When she turned eighteen her parents gave her a year to get her money together and work out her affairs to live on her own sense she refused to marry. So June went and bought a manor for herself and is now going to get slaves to take care of the small things she's never had to do.
Other:

Name: Zach
Master or slave? Master
Slaves (If master): None
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Zach is very weird for a werewolf sense he was born from a master and slave relationship. He is very kind and nice and is always smiling rather then being cruel and mean.
History: Zach was born to a middle class father and a slave mother. His mother was going to run away with him, but his master made a deal with her that if she stayed he would allow Zach freedom at the age of 18. So now Zach is free and must learn how to not be a slave.
Other:
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Subject: Yes, sir. (Slave RP) {Accepting}

NecroFox wrote:Azami/Female/Demon/16/Slave of: Open

Azami sighed in frustration. No one is bothering to look at me. She grumbled under her breath. Suddenly, a smirk crept across her face. The why don't I put on a show? She allowed her wings, which were, of course, bat-like, to spread out as far as the cage would let her. Even though the cage was relatively small, it was still tall enough that it allowed her to raise up slightly into the air. She sat with her legs crossed and then flapped her wings to rise up slightly.

Mary/Female/Kitsune/12/Slave of: Open

Mary still sat at the center of her cage, not moving a mussel. She flinched occasionally as masters walked past her.

Kano/Male/Neko/15/Slave of: Open (Possibly Miskune..?)

Kano continued to play with his hoodie, and let his gaze fall to his feet. He hated his cramped cage and, for once, wished he was a species with wings just so he'd have a taller cage. But, being as optimistic as he was, he decided he'd make the best of the situation and curled up to take a nap, not really caring if he got in trouble for it.

miskune walked up to kano's cage and smirked. "up now" her butler next to her said coldy. "charles dont be cold and heartless" she said to him florning and kneeling down. "hello my name is miskune"

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Name: Azreal "Jazz" Chevallier
Master or slave?: Master
Slaves: None currently.
Species: Vampire
Crush: N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Spouse: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: As I go, if that's alright.
History: Color me cliche, but secret. xD
Appearance: At the bottom, far left!
Other: Nope.

Name: Raphael Monteray
Master or slave?: Master
Slaves (If master): None currently.
Species: Werewolf
Personality: As I go.
History: SECRETS! (A.K.A. I'm incredibly lazy.)
Appearance: Below, second right!
Other: Nope.

Name: Missy "Kitty" XXX (She abandoned her last name when her family abandoned her.)
Master or slave?: Slave
Master (If slave): None currently.
Species: Neko x Demon (Yeah not the best birthright there.)
History: Pretty much hidden, aside from the obvious "her family left her" bit. As an emotional person, Missy never really got over it.
Appearance: Below, second left!
Other: Nope

Name: Serena Evadelle
Master or slave?: Slave
Master (If slave): None currently.
Species: Low Angel x Demon (What can I say, I have a pension for nonsensical pairings. xD)
History: Hidden, very hidden.
Appearance: Below, far right!
Other: Nope

Left to Right...
Azreal, Missy, Raphael, Serena.
CREDIT Rinmaru Games for the reference image, I used a doll creator on there. ^u^
(I hope one big reference is alright, I was going to draw everyone but I'm lazy and it's late. ;u;)
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukiedog » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:14 pm

sukiedog wrote:Kiva/Female/Inu/18years/Slave of: Open

Kiva sat up in her cage, her golden hair housing a pair of deep and rich brown dog like ears that pointed to the sky, a thick brown and oddly fluffy tail sprouted from her backside whipped around slightly as she watched people pass by her cage. Her head would tip to the side as she watched master after master pass by her.

Kane/Male/Angel/Royal/18 years/Master of: Open

Kane stood there staring at the girl in the cage, he sighed and ran his hand though his hair once again as he looked her over Maybe she would do? he asked himself. His head tipped to the side as he studied her "yashiro?, that's a pretty name" he looked away for a second then back "Mine would be Kane" his head then tipped to the left "You seem to be an odd mixture of things" he commented.
ImageImageImage
sukiedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me