I'm not normal... [ open and accepting! please join! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: I'm not normal... [ open and accepting! please join! ]

Postby Emmi537942 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:00 pm

( its ok c: and your accepted, thanks for joining! )
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:04 pm

The Basics;;

Hello. I'm 17 years old and my name is Artie Jessica Winston. Well, that's my full name. I'm called by just my first name. Just like most people... wait- can I start over?

At the First Glance;;

I'm average height. I have dark brown hair that's about medium-length. I died streaks of it blue. On some days, my hair behaves, but on others-I'd rather not talk about it. My eyes are grey-blue-ish. I usually wear-well, just jeans and a tee, really. A few people have called me pretty. I don't know if I believe it... I think I'm about average. Self-esteem is a funny thing...In my opinion, you should have a perfect balance. Not too much, but not too little. That's all I have to say.

Getting to Know Me;;

Hmm... my personality, huh? Well, I'd say that I'm generally friendly, if you're nice to me. Sometimes, I can be a little-okay, more than a little-quick tempered. If you get on my nerves, or push me too far,I will get angry. Just thought I should say that. I also get depressed sometimes... It's just, everything is so... confusing, I guess, that I don't really know what to do. I've never really had a good friend. Sure, I've had friends, but we always drifted apart after a little while. I guess it was because I'm different. But here, at this school meant for people like me, I hope that will change.

My History;;

I grew up in Michigan, with my parents, and my older brother, Tyler. In elementary school, I was totally normal, except that I really loved swimming and could stay underwater for a long time. As I got older, strange things happened to me. As I said above, I didn't have a friend who would stay with me. Same for relationships. And then, on my 16th birthday, I fully discovered my power. I was scared. Why? Why am I like this? I would think over and over again. Finally, one day, I just ended up here at Ravenwood.

A Little More About Me;;

Powers: My powers are controlling water and phasing.
Relationship: None right now.
Crush: nope.
Any Pets at Home?: Yup! My family adopted a little black kitten right before I came to Ravenwood. We named her Blackberry and I miss her dearly.
Favorite food: CHOCOLATE. All the way!
Favorite color: I like all of them. But I especially like blue-ish lavender. Don't ask.
Hobbies: Drawing. I do it in my spare time. I also like painting my nails. It's sort of like art, you know? Yeah.
Other: A dream of mine is to go to Hawaii.

Artie Out!

Bye! :3
Last edited by Stormie. on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:08 pm

(Oh gosh, the girls are coming out to play, while all the boys hide away... and thanks for accepting, also a little on the Dire wolf, it is a natural loyal protector, once it chooses to look after someone it will stay with them till death, they are also larger than the average wolf and can be ridden, so I may find someone sooner or later to be a protector of, maybe)
My pronouns are They/ThemImage

Previously Allyssia_banter
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:53 pm

( Haha c: Cool animal

Accepted, but what is Arties minor power? I saw her major was water, but I didn't see a minor.

Please join people, we could really use some guys! )
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:57 am

Up!
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymphadora. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 am

{ Is it ok if I make a female with the power to control other people's powers? }
Last edited by nymphadora. on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌─ ✖ ✖ ────────────────────────────┐
olou! the name is nymphadora.
| she/her | pansexual | enfp | pm me |
| fandoms | writing | music | photography |
└──────────────────────────── ✖ ✖ ─┘

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒥𝒶𝓀𝓀𝓊 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁
Living in a Lonely World

She took the
Millennium Falcon
𝒢𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✰
nymphadora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:19 am

Emmi537942 wrote:( Haha c: Cool animal

Accepted, but what is Arties minor power? I saw her major was water, but I didn't see a minor.

Please join people, we could really use some guys! )

(Oh, sorry, it's phasing. I'll go edit my form.)
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:39 am

I choose I am going to be Joeys dire wolf protection, and just so you know, the owl is her third form, it's dire wolf, fennec fox and then tawny frogmouth))
My pronouns are They/ThemImage

Previously Allyssia_banter
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:49 am

~Mystique~ wrote:
{ Would it be alright if I made a female with the power to borrow others powers??? }

That should be alright since you're the first one to request it. Why don't you make your form now and if Emmi say's it's not okay, then you can change it c:

Allyssia_banter wrote:I choose I am going to be Joeys dire wolf protection, and just so you know, the owl is her third form, it's dire wolf, fennec fox and then tawny frogmouth))

Cool, thanks for letting us know!
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:53 am