small town secrets - full

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

ooc;

Postby Fascai » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:34 pm

;; would you guys like to go ahead and start? we can say it's around 5-ish in the afternoon on Friday. The teens can be heading out for the bonfire. The werewolves can be somewhat idling and talking amongst themselves for the moment. x3
Fascai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ conner - post one ]

Postby tellu » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:18 pm

++ I wasn't sure what to do with Teags yet. ugh Fascai you know my first posts are horrid so I feel like I'm just on slap row right now.

paragraph CONNER DUVAL
        paragraphRunning a hand over his shaggy blonde hair, the boy slid his baseball cap back over his head before returning his hand to the steering wheel. This place was small, and walking to Quinn's was an easy option, but to avoid the muggy conditions of Modoc, a vehicle was his preferred way. Of course, being lazy also tied into it, but hey, teenagers these days. Like any Friday night, he and his friend Quinn would stop at the cornerstore before heading out to the bonfire. There wasn't much else to do here. There was a movie theater, but it rarely was showing anything worth seeing. Most of the highschoolers would just show up down by the woods or go camping near the lake that ran through the place. Parties didn't really exist in Modoc. Everyone knew everyone. Most of the time teenagers have to lie about where they are going to get to a party. Imagine these kids trying to lie to their parents about going to a party and heading three houses down before they were out of town and back into empty road. Just the idea of an actual teenager party with drinks and music had been long extinguished.

Rolling into the familiar driveway of the Hester's, Conner tapped the horn with his knuckles repeatedly, laughing to himself. Annoying Quinevere was what he lived for. They'd been friends for the longest. Their moms were real good friends and grew up together. (Go figure. Everyone grows up here and never leaves) Over time he'd learned about her strange love of marshmallows. Conner didn't really care for them much, but he'd promised to get her a bag today because he missed her birthday, and if he only had to make up for it with three dollars it was fine with him.
Last edited by tellu on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tellu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

brooke.

Postby Tremayne » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:35 pm

BROOKLYN SPLASHMAN
    Brooke has always been the quiet one, watching from the sidelines and providing her input when it was needed. Her long brown hair was tied up in a loose bun behind her head, and she curled up in the red hoodie she was wearing. It was a bit chilly in the shade of the trees, and unseen goosebumps riddled her arms. Yes, she was a werewolf. But, whenever she was in her human form she was extremely sensitive to hot and cold temperatures. Brooke leaned against the trunk of a large tree, hoping it would shield her from the cold. But really, it was no use, and she shivered. "Why is it always so cold in the woods?!" she asked, speaking to no one in particular.

Her brown eyes looked around at the other werewolves that were with her, and she didn't say anything else. She was tempted to go to town, wanting something to do other than just stand around. "Anyone want to go into town with me? I'm bored..." Brooklyn mumbled, hoping someone would hear and offer to go along with her.

[[ ooc; i am so sorry. my first posts are always horrendous.. v.v
Tremayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: small town secrets - full

Postby darlingdiablo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm

not exactly sure where to start off with oliver- so i'll throw him in when he's needed;
      maybe I'll throw him at the campfire or something. well not literally into..
      like.. urgh.. Idk.. maybe he's already there .-.
      - ughh I don't like this post, beginnings always suck for me
      not only in length, but in quality. so urg- I apologize

juliek alexander stoner

a sigh passed through julieks lips as he ambled along with the pack, his stride was slow and easy-going. he hung back a few paces, and would every now and then glance up just to appear as if he knew what were going on. a chill rippled through the trees and carried over his body- yet his build and given.. 'specialty', he was never cold. but for obvious reasons, he dressed a bit bundled- not wanting the public to question him if they did catch sight of him. he wore dark jeans faded from the sun and a grey crew-neck, and to be quite honest he felt a bit stuffy and hot with the thicker fabric holding to his skin. as they continued their little 'trek through the woods', he heard Brooklyn mention something about town, which caused his attention to drift to her. he barely spoke up in general; "I'll take you in if you want,' he began, looking up and shrugging. he felt inclined to offer, seeing as he tried to avoid going into town, but tonight he felt open and excited to get out. why? well, why not? but the decision decided was on the pack, it really depended on what they wanted to do- he wasn't the alpha as was, [though he'd never be able to lead], nor did he want to be, so the decision wasn't his. juliek was a bit hesitant as he kicked a rock off to the side, hearing the skitter as it disappeared into the underbrush. for some, a slight noise in the secluded area would give frighten; sure, if you weren't used to the woods, that is. but because juliek had practically lived here, he'd had time to adjust- the timid boy no longer had fear of it. above head he heard the rustle of the branches and chuckled, "aren't we supposed to go some bonfire- anyways?" he then asked, caught of guard as a leaf drifted down and fell on his shoulders- a quick swipe of the hand wiping it off. his dark eyes returned back to the group, feeling open to talk to them, "or.. not?'
darlingdiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ teagan scout - post one ]

Postby tellu » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:26 pm

++ Fascai you're the worst.
        she fell asleep after watching The World of Jenks .-. maybe
        Oliver could run into these guys in town? or the bonfire. don't
        worry, haha I'm the worst at starting roleplays.

TEAGAN SCOUT ..
        What to do.. what to do..? Running a hand through her naturally curly hair that was at the moment tied into a lazy ponytail. Leaning off of the damp bark of a rather slim, shroomy tree, Tea dusted off the back of her thin denim type jacket. The muggy atmosphere had made things appropriate for shorts, and it was fortunately what she was wearing at the moment. Then again, it was almost what she was always wearing when they were traveling like this. You can't really pack a suitcase and drag it along with you. Most of what she wore was stuff she'd "borrowed". Rolling up the sleeves to her forearms boredly, the brunette huffed. Being the adventurer and being told to keep away from town as much as possible proved a difficult task. She'd caught herself trying to roam off multiple times, but would turn around. She'd decided that she'd only make the trip if someone else wanted to go with her. The place appeared pretty small, so her exploring probably wouldn't take too long. Her ears practically perked upon hearing the mention of town- as if someone was reading her mind at that exact moment. "Count me in.." She chimed, glancing towards the two with a rather thankful look on her face. Finally she'd be able to see a bit of the actual town rather than it's woods. Her eyes followed a car that stopped in a driveway farther out of the treeline before reverting her eyes towards Juliek. "Well, if we're going to town we might as well.." They should have known she wasn't going to be the one to decline- breaking orders or not. She was always in trouble for something anyways, so it definitely wouldn't hurt to add this onto the list.
tellu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: brooke.

Postby Tremayne » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:57 pm

BROOKLYN SPLASHMAN.
    Brooklyn looked up when Juliek spoke up first. He suggested the bonfire, which Brooke had completely forgotten about. Her brows furrowed in thought, and the idea seemed good enough. But, she still wanted to go into town. They had been in the woods for almost the whole time they had been here, and Brooke was getting sick and tired of the redundancy of trees always surrounding her. She looked over at Tea when she spoke up. Teagan was wearing shorts, just like herself, and didn't seem to be too bothered by it. Brooke stepped into some sunlight, and was almost instantly warm again. The shade was what bothered Brooke, really, and she allowed herself to be cold. She enjoyed the feeling of it, oddly. "I didn't even remember the bonfire until now. I guess we could go to that, too, I don't see why not. I just want to do something instead of wander around this boring forest..." Brooke said. She then turned in the direction of town, knowing she was going to go whether they came or not.

Tremayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darlingdiablo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:15 pm

thanks for the suggestions c;
      it'll probably be a run in-
      I think we can both take the trophy for that one cx
      mehh I still don't like my posts cx sorry guys- I need muse

juliek alexander stoner

julieks eyes loomed over to teag as he let out a soft chuckle- leave it to her to want to get into anything that could get them in trouble. "surprise, surprise-" he murmured teasingly, running a hand through his hair and ruffling it out at the end as it fell back into place, "who knew teagan was one for trouble," he added along jokingly, a hint of sarcasm hooking to the end. juliek meant no harm, and if anything, he was amused by teagans ways; the way she thought and acted without care, how she spoke- he'd taken a liking to her from the beginning. though she was quite opposite of him the two seemed to get along. while he was quiet and observant, a loner more than anything, she was headstrong and outgoing- taking the lead. it wasn't that she flaunted herself, or tried too. it was just how she presented herself, and she hadn't seemed to realize. brook, on the other hand, was more of a follower, she was more like him in some ways over another, but the stubborn child knew how to get her ways. maybe they were just friendly to him out of pity or maybe just be polite, either way juliek took It in the positive way. they'd been living with eachother for some time now anyways, it wasn't as if they had a reason to pretend. he felt his amusement fade off, and watched with interest as brook headed off on her own- the stubborn and head-strong quality peaking out. glancing to teagan he raised an eyebrow, "should we even try to stop her?" he asked
darlingdiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ teagan scout - post two ]

Postby tellu » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 pm

TEAGAN SCOUT ..
        Teagan took notice of Brooke's comment, but decided not to comment. It was more than likely all of them were tired of sitting around in the woods all day. There was nothing but trees, bugs that made annoying sounds, and birds. Of course that was usually anywhere the pack stayed. What the girl didn't know was the town wasn't the greatest either. There was nothing but dully lit streetlights, two stores, and a bonfire. If the only fun thing the younger people in the town could come up with was a bonfire every Friday, her adventure won't be very fulfilling. If she were lucky the people might prove more interesting. That's breaking two rules. The only two the four were given, at that. Rule one, stay in the cover of trees as much as possible and don't leave if it's not necessary. Rule two, don't socialize with those who aren't of your kind (or if they are of your kind and want to destroy you). Mentally reasoning with herself on why it was okay to break rules here, she smirked towards Juliek's comment. "I just don't know what's gotten into me lately.." Her tone was innocent, though it didn't hide the playfulness in her eyes. The only time the group would ever have to worry about her was if she stopped getting into trouble. Pft- like that could ever happen. Glancing towards Brooke, the girl shook her head. It was likely she'd go to town at this point wether Juliek and Teagan followed or not. "You can try, but I doubt it'd work."
tellu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hayden | post one

Postby shudder » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:43 am

HAYDEN CASTILLO

Hayden walked alongside the group with his hands stuffed into the pocket of his Indiana Pacers hoodie. Basketball never really held his interest, but when he saw it he couldn’t help but snatch it up when the gang ended up stopping here. And it was just easier. He figured listening to the group's conversation was better than sitting in the forest all day, too. Apparently everyone was going to the town, and then some bonfire afterwards. Maybe it was weird, but Hayden kind of preferred towns as opposed to forest. Well... he preferred cities, to be honest. Still, despite the fact that you could run, go undetected, do your usual werewolf things in the woods, the town had more than just trees and shrubs, you know? More things to catch your interest. Of course, this was just a little town in Indiana. Not even a city. He figured by the amount of forest still standing around them and only one road in his immediate vision, the people here weren’t too concerned with progress. Good thing some local kids were throwing that bonfire, huh? They were probably bored out of their minds. He wouldn’t blame them. “C'mon, guys. Stopping Tegan doesn't keep trouble from finding her," Hayden teased.
School's here. I have slow responses, sorry about that.
Trying to focus on one or two rps at a time.

- amerikan.
shudder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 pm

DANIKA ARIA ASHAN

Danika sighed. It was pretty boring living alone, but it wasn't that bad all the time. Since her mother had been killed in a car crash, she had been alone in the world. Her current residence was a small house at the edge of the town, away from most others. The day was occupied by her working at a small shop in town. The night was taken by whatever caught her fancy, normally watching TV or wandering in the woods. She had no real friends in the town, so she was alone more often than not. It was perfectly fine with her either way.

Today was Friday, which meant that all the teens in town that could get away would be in the woods at a bonfire. It was the biggest thing that happened in Danika's world, so she often went. However, she normally sat in a tree at the edge of the clearing and ignored most other people. Tonight she was planning on doing the same. The last few times, no one had even noticed that she had been there.

With a quick look at the clock, Danika sighed and stood. She shook out her hair one last time and grabbed a sweatshirt. Her hand was on the doorknob when she made a split-second decision. She grabbed her guitar case, slung it over her back, and locked her door behind her. The bonfire location was about a ten minute walk from her house, so she got started on her way. With a quick motion, she pulled her purple headphones over her head.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxYou should never ever feel
xxxbad being who you are, at
xxxthe cost of upsetting other
.xpeople. You should be allowed
.xxto be who you are, who you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxwant to be, to be safe and
xxcomfortable in your own skin,
xxand not feel attacked in that.
xxxtext text text text text text