A Pirates Life For Me {Shapeshifter RP}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Pirates Life For Me {Shapeshifter RP}

Postby Azurenne » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Name:
''Erika Aleshire, It's a pleasure to meet you!''

Species {Human or shifter}:
Shifter.

If shifter, what kind?:
Black cat.

Rank on ship:
Crew mate.

Looks, all forms:

Erika is a rather short young girl, standing at about 5'2 with a petite and slender figure. Her skin is about fair in tone, a bit pale though not deathly. Her hair is that of a simple black color, reaching only just a few inches below her shoulders, with short bangs that hang just above her eyes which are that of a light blue color. She's only often seen wearing rather simple clothing, such as jackets and tank tops with blue jeans or a skirt with leggings and a buttoned up shirt, she always seems to wear only one pair of boots though, which are that of a dark brown color. the boots have a lighter rim which ends in a small V in the sides, where the zipping begins, also separating a vine-like, almost floral design.
Aforementioned design is of a lighter color than the boots, matching the edges. Each boot also has a short, black underside heel, probably only an inch tall.

One of the more common outfits she's see in is a collared long sleeved buttoned up maroon red shirt with simple blue jeans and of course her usual boots. She always seems to wear a dark brown choker with a small blue charm hanging from it as well with whatever she wears. She wears darkish white gloves as well, mostly to make it more comfortable for her to hold her sword, which is held in a white scabbard and has a golden and white handle with a diamond like pattern, it also looks very similar to that of a katana. She is rather good with using the sword as well if needed.

In her animal form, she takes the form of a simple black cat though slightly larger in size than a normal cat. She's rather quick on her feet in her human form, though she's much quicker in her animal form.

Other:

Ahh, I hope I'm doing this right. ;v; Oh, and is it okay for them to have weapons? If not, then I can go ahead and remove the sword part. uvu
WIP!
Azurenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:11 am

Peachifruit wrote:
Name:
''Erika Aleshire, It's a pleasure to meet you!''

{The sword part is alright ^^
Accepted!
Still needing a first mate *hint hint*}

owl eye wrote:
    {Alright, I changed it. I'll put my new character on the same page as my other ones. uvu}

Let me know when they're up ^^

Laurie J. Hudson
Age 23
Shapeshifter
White Tiger
Captain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Laurie steered the ship quietly. She listened with her sensitive ears to the waves lapping at the sides of the boat, pretending it was night with her eyes closed. Nighttime was always hre favorite time, especially the full moon. Everything was always so much more peaceful at night.

She cracked her eyes open, her eyes hurting because they had to sail into the sun. She tied the wheel in place with some spare rope so that it would stay on course, then went towards her quarters to get out of the early morning sun. She heard Seryuu playing with something off to her right, but chose to ignore the feeling she had that meant the ferret was probably up to something and kept going.

Seryuu
Age 19
Shapeshifter
Ferret
Crew Member
----------
Hug your pets. They're gone before you know it.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misthios. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:04 pm

.::. Erik .::.

Still wiping his eyes absently, leaning against the main mass. The drowsiness from awakening soon faded and he chose to do something productive, grabbing a bucket and sponge, rubbing the rail of the boar gently. In but a few minutes, his eyes were glued to the horizon, day dreaming. Nothing in particular. His thoughts just trailed off and he began to slide on the now wet surface. Stumbling slightly and hitting his head on the mass, he resumed scrubbing, acting as though it hadn't happened.

.::.Kira.::.

K wrapped her arms in the rope latter, fiddling with a thick string in her hands, tying it in knots and untying it again. She had always prefered high places. The metallic sound of a mop bucket intruded her serene thoughts and she looked down at Erik who was scrubbing vigorously. Chuckling and rolling her eyes, she resumed her tying.
misthios.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:43 pm

[Alright, my new character's up uvu]
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image

draco malfoy
the amazing
bouncing
ferret

Image Image
owl eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Added him :D

Laurie J. Hudson
Age 23
Shapeshifter
White Tiger
Captain
Laurie steered the ship quietly. She listened with her sensitive ears to the waves lapping at the sides of the boat, pretending it was night with her eyes closed. Nighttime was always hre favorite time, especially the full moon. Everything was always so much more peaceful at night.

She cracked her eyes open, her eyes hurting because they had to sail into the sun. She tied the wheel in place with some spare rope so that it would stay on course, then went towards her quarters to get out of the early morning sun. She heard Seryuu playing with something off to her right, but chose to ignore the feeling she had that meant the ferret was probably up to something and kept going.

Seryuu
Age 19
Shapeshifter
Ferret
Crew Member
Seryuu giggled, now perched on the railing of the ship, watching Erik daydream. She liked observing the crew, they tendid to do stupid things when they thought no one could see. When she saw him get back to work, or daydreaming, whatever the case may be, she sighed and changed to her human form, sitting on the railing and twirling her medallian boredly. She wanted more people to get up, it was no fun when the place was quiet.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Simon
    His legs wobbly and his head swimming, Simon slowly sat down against the cabin wall. He knew the crew would laugh at him, the human with the sea legs. Already the First Mate had a nickname for him- "Fishlegs". He joked that if he was a shifter, he would be the sickest fish in the sea. He shook his head, trying to shake away the aches. He wished that modern science would hurry up and find a way to cure seasickness. As he tried to occupy his eyes, he found himself watching the younger Seryuu.

Pen
    Penelope felt the strong, cold zephyr rush through her hair, freezing her ears and making her cheeks blush. She watched the seas with fascination and wonder; she ad always wondered how the ocean moved. Why the tides came in and out, how the storms and hurricanes formed. Sadly, she doubted she would ever find those questions out, since she could never have a proper education. Her grandmother once laughed when she had told her that she wanted to go to school.

Will
    Will stretched in his bunk. He was never one to get up early, but he had always chosen the bunk that the sunbeams shown through to. It helped him get up every morning. Rolling off his bunk, he pulled on his pants sleepily and slipped a shirt on. Shoving his feet into his boots and gloves, he headed out onto the deck.
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image

draco malfoy
the amazing
bouncing
ferret

Image Image
owl eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Laurie J. Hudson
Age 23
Shapeshifter
White Tiger
Captain
Laurie nodded to Will as she walked past him. She pushed the door to her cabin open and plopped down on the bed. The sunlight had given her a headache, and she didn't want to deal with the day just yet. Will could take care of anything that happened for now. She was going to sleep.

Seryuu
Age 19
Shapeshifter
Ferret
Crew Member
Seryuu, still playing with her medallion absentmindedly, noticed the human with no sea legs come out on deck. Hiding the laugh that wanted to escape her lips, she walked over. "Still having a hard time?" She asked, amused, but concerned. If their doctor was sick, God help them all. "Why'd you even join the crew if you can't walk in a straight line on a boat?"
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Simon
    The doctor waved meekly at the Captain as she disappeared inside her cabin. He looked up at Seryuu again and saw that she was coming towards him. Simon nodded at her first question, and opened his mouth to answer the second before grabbing his mouth and wobbliing to the railing of the boat, doing the obvious over the side. He stood up and leaned against it, embarrassed. He hiccuped and replied, "Over-bearing father."

owl eye wrote:Pen
    Penelope felt the strong, cold zephyr rush through her hair, freezing her ears and making her cheeks blush. She watched the seas with fascination and wonder; she ad always wondered how the ocean moved. Why the tides came in and out, how the storms and hurricanes formed. Sadly, she doubted she would ever find those questions out, since she could never have a proper education. Her grandmother once laughed when she had told her that she wanted to go to school.

Will
    Will stretched in his bunk. He was never one to get up early, but he had always chosen the bunk that the sunbeams shown through to. It helped him get up every morning. Rolling off his bunk, he pulled on his pants sleepily and slipped a shirt on. Shoving his feet into his boots and gloves, he headed out onto the deck.
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image

draco malfoy
the amazing
bouncing
ferret

Image Image
owl eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Seryuu nodded sympathetically. She had joined for, not near the same, but similar. Her mother had locked her away, sometimes even in a ferret cage, so that people wouldnt know about her freak of a daughter. Her mother had even taken her to a pet shop, her last day, which was when she had run away at age eight. "Most leave for a similar reason," she said, looking out into the waves.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:52 am

Simon
    Simon nodded. "They just want us to have a good life, but they don't realize that we want to have our own lives, good or not." He hiccuped again, but smiled weakly as his headache resided. The seasickness was slowly going away, maybe he'd be able to have a cup of tea later, or even solid food.

Pen
    Penelope looked down and noticed Animus had finally woken up. She climbed down the mast quickly, turning into her bear cub form to make the descent faster. She reached the deck and noticed her small claws had left quite a few scratch marks down the mast. She turned back into her human form. "Animus!" She barked.

Will
    As his eyes adjusted to the sunlight, Will walked over to quarter deck, looking at their map. He checked the cooridnates and walked over to the mast, scratching at the newly made marks. He glanced over at the excited little Pen, then sighed and strode up to the forecast deck.
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image