S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:20 am

Penelope E. Brasswell || 37-Female || Straight || Cottonmouth || None || Ren

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x She snorted. "Pft. Making a trap isn't rocket science." Emma remarked as she raised her arms up to give them a little stretch. "I could...Maybe. I dunno, but I'm not going to just bite myself just to test it out. Otherwise, I would have to come up with a valid excuse for what had happened- I could always blame the person who is with me right now.". She fell silent for a bit before looking around the area around them, listening to what Ren had to say- this time on the topic of food. She was a bit surprised- but chose not to show it- when he said that she could come with him to get some food. "Oh. So is that how it's gonna be huh? You invite me because you think that I know where the good food is?... I actually don't. I just pick anything from the pile and just eat it.".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x Ethan chuckled at her response, "Sure, you can say that you have your bedroom organized, but it seems that you cannot have your appliances organized.". He glanced around the kitchen area and placed a hand on the table before allowing him to sit. He placed the bowl on his knee and balanced it, wondering if he should be helping...No, he decided not to as he was a bit afraid that he was going to invade her privacy, and he wasn't really that kind of person to do so, so Ethan stayed put, waiting for her to find the colander.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x He chuckled softly, "Well you kept on the lookout for crabs- that at least counts for something. Bonus points given the fact that you spotted one earlier and we didn't get pinched.". He smiled at her before turning his head towards the path before him. Nathan clicked his tongue, trying to figure what to say or ask.His head tilted, "Let's hope that there is at least something cooked already for dinner because honestly I don't feel like waiting...I mean I could, but I won't be a very happy camper.".

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || ~~~ || Reza;

x He pretended to pout, "Aw. You would miss me if you think that you could scare me.". He looked over towards the shelves and wiped it, free of dust. Immeditially he regretted it as he sneezed once more. Aiden rubbed his hands together and then glanced back at Reza and nodded, "Later- but not right at this moment." . He rocked back and forth on his heels, at the mention of the whole ordeal about Zane. He tilted his head to the side and thought for a moment. "I can't actually believe why some people want to leave this place. For me- it's like a heavenly break from what happened before... It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows over...there. But that's beside the point... ". As he was talking, he noticed that he was avoiding eye contact with the other. That didn't really matter though... He didn't like talking about it, but he wouldn't allow for it to show.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:43 am

โ•ญxxxxxx ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ ๏ผฉ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ xxxxxxโ•ฎ
โ†  Resident | Male | 26 | Bi | Black Caiman โ†ž
โ•ฐxxxxxxโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐxxxxxxโ•ฏ
tags; Penelope
---
Ren was already halfway down the path when she replied to his question. "That's lame! You know, one thing I miss from the cities is the food. I could eat and eat and never get tired of it. I guess it's a good thing I've got fast metabolism." He chuckled, "If you don't know where it is then you could at least come and help me find-" His reply was cut short by a squirrel scuttering up a tree. "I wonder what roasted squirrel tastes like... Oh- see I'm so hungry I'm even thinking about cooking squirrels, pff!" He started stomping towards the campfire, surely someone will share their food with him.โ–พ
โœฐ
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:30 am

x.
xxxx
โ โ˜ฝ โ”„ A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ สx A. xA แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€ โœง โžx "I just couldn't stop caring. Perhaps that's my downfall."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xAudrey xโ—x 18 xโ—x Black Tiger xโ—x Straight xโ—x British xโ—x Location : Beach {GT} Dining Hall ? xโ—x Tags : Nathan
x
x

She chuckles, thinking about the food. "I'll be quite unhappy as well. Do you want to find your brother before you go to the dining hall?" She asks curiously, wondering if the two ate together on a regular basis or not. She continues walking down the path with him, a breeze rustling the forest around them. Although she has a slight limp, it could only really be noticed if someone was paying close attention.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:58 pm

N แด แด  แด€ . G ส€ แด€ แด„ แด‡ . K แด€ ๊œฑ ๊œฑ แด€ สŸ แด€
โ†ณ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | โ˜†

"honestly, i didn't really have a choice. they would've kept him either way and i would've had to lock myself in my attic room where the dog couldn't get to." nova gave a laugh, the nostalgia almost a bit too much for her. "thankfully i got over it, but i mean, it would've worked. it's not like the big guy could've gotten up the flimsy little ladder that led to my room." she smiled a bit. it felt like forever since she'd genuinely smiled, aside from at eve. "yeah. we sure are good at surviving, aren't we? it's kind of strange to think that we've lived and even thrived here for basically a whole decade, maybe more." nova watched eve's face closely, but broke off her gaze before he could notice. "oh! yeah," she exclaimed, shifting her weight to her foot further up on the roof, having completely forgotten about the whole reason they were up on the roof. "y'know, i might just shift for a bit. i can't seem to get a good grip on this roof, it's quite annoying to have to continue to readjust myself each time i start to slip. plus, my cat form would be fine jumping down and i've been wanting to do that since we first built these cabins," nova's face let a sheepish smile slip through. "we should probably get to work though."

Z แด€ ษด แด‡ . K แด‡ ษด แด… แด€ สŸ . K แด€ สŸ ๊œฑ แดก แด€ ส€
โ†ณ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | โ˜†

zane nodded at hunter. "ah, alright! you enjoy yourself." he turned as the stubborn girl walked away, raising an eyebrow at alexis. the shrill screech alone was an answer to his silent question. his head was clear of stray thoughts as he continued down the path at a faster pace. he jogged on, then paused, beckoning to alexis with his head, inviting her to walk at his side the rest of the way so it'd be easier to carry their catches.

R แด‡ แดข แด€ . F แด‡ ษด . D แด€ แด‡ ส€ ษช แด
โ†ณ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | โ˜†

reza snorted. "yeah right. i catch you off guard quite often without meaning to to begin with. if i really tried, i could get you." he dipped his head in agreement with aiden. "well, i was born here, so i don't really have much to go off of except the stories of the rest of the world. still though, i'd imagine it was tough. i'd certainly rather not go back to something worse than you guys left." a wistful expression crossed his face for a split second while he thought of the time his brother had set off, just long enough for the other guy to notice. he quickly shook his head to clear his thoughts and tilted his head. he seemed to have rearranged most of the storage room, only two shelves and a countertop were left untidy. he whisked himself over to them to finish off the job.

M แด‡ แด‡ ส€ แด€ . K แด€ ษช . Y แดœ แด‹ แด แด 
โ†ณ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | โ˜†

meera sat still on the bottom of the bath, her eyes wide open. she could see pretty clearly through the water, and when she recognized the shape of harley's coyote form elevated on a rock above the water, practically staring poor misha down, she huffed in indignation, which came out in a small and thankfully unnoticeable flurry of bubbles. that cheater! he just wants his win so he can brag, meera thought. i won't be able to hold my breath much longer either!
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:08 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก _ ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผฉ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxHe/Him - Siberian Bear Shifter - 50 yrs - 1st Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Meera / Harley

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
He kept his eyes on the coyote there in his bath. He narrowed them just a tad in order to seem a little more grumpy than usual. This act wasn't going to last long, not while the kid was shifted. Upon noticing that the boy had turned and was now, watching him, he raised his eyebrows just a tad and cleared his throat. There was nothing here, nothing to look for. He crossed one leg over the other in hopes of covering Meera from sight. But alas the big man had feelings for all of the younger sort, and his foot snaked over to the body of the girl hiding in his pool. He would apologize to her if she choked, but he poked at her side and promptly began to tickle at her. There would be no winner. Misha wanted to end this now before the girl stayed under too long.
Hoping the tickling would get the girl up back to the surface he continued to keep eye contact with the coyote, and eventually his features softened up and he smiled.
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She chuckled and rolled her eyes while eventually pulling it out. Of course she pulled out a bunch of other things and let them fall to the ground. She came out unscathed and dusted her hair out from the odds and ends in the pantry.
"Colanders are apparently.. unimportant." she said while smiling and kicking aside a cup that had rolled out from the pantry. She took up the bowl of berries and moved to set the colander in the sink to wash the berries. She allowed the other to sit, and would have him do nothing else.
"You want something to drink? I've got raspberry lemonade stored away somewhere. It'll probably be a bit warm but its homemade!" she chirped and smiled over at the boy sitting down.
"You're in my home now, Ethan. You might not leave without a taste of some of my homemade stuff.." she giggled while eyeing him mischievously
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm

โ โฐยฒ_หขแถœ โ wrote:
x.
xxxx
โ โ˜ฝ โ”„ A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ สx A. xA แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€ โœง โžx "I just couldn't stop caring. Perhaps that's my downfall."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xAudrey xโ—x 18 xโ—x Black Tiger xโ—x Straight xโ—x British xโ—x Location : Beach {GT} Dining Hall ? xโ—x Tags : Nathan
x
x

She chuckles, thinking about the food. "I'll be quite unhappy as well. Do you want to find your brother before you go to the dining hall?" She asks curiously, wondering if the two ate together on a regular basis or not. She continues walking down the path with him, a breeze rustling the forest around them. Although she has a slight limp, it could only really be noticed if someone was paying close attention.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

x.
xxxx
โ โฆ โ”„ K แด€ สŸ ษช ส แด€x E. xE แด  แด€ ษด ๊œฑ โœง โžx "Do not dare allow someone to sully thy beautiful wings.."
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Forest {GT} Dining Hall xโ—x Tags : Open
x
x

Kaliya's piercing blue eyes scan the ground below her as she soars above the island, trying to clear her mind. She had been feeling quite conflicted lately because she was thinking about Zane's proposal. A part of her wanted to go back to the world, but another part of her, the part that feared outside humanity, often collided with her yearning to see the world. Flying always helped her to clear her mind, but this time it was different. Distracted by her thoughts, she becomes unbalanced and falls a bit, which snaps her out of her head.

She flaps her thick night-black wings, and steadies herself again before thinking about doing one of her famous "death-drops" as she calls them. It was where she'd fly high above the land, and then drop herself down at an increasing speed, but right before she hits the ground she lets up. It often gives her quite the rush, which is something she finds herself needing often in her life on the island. Things got boring around here quick to her. After a few more minutes of flying silently, she notices a hawk and immediately flies back down and into the forest, not really feeling like getting attacked.

As she gets close to the ground she shifts back into her human form and lets out a quiet sigh, wondering what to do now. After a bit of consideration, she decides to head to the dining hall because she was feeling quite hungry, and she silently hopes that dinner will be served soon. She begins to make her way there, her hands in the pockets of her denim jacket.

Last edited by Vixyns on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:40 pm

โ˜†xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | resident | 16 | female | bisexual | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | orange tabby cat |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley wrinkled her nose. "Seasoning? On a raw carrot? You rich people!" She chuckled at herself. Marley pulled up her legs, crossing them to sit cross-legged on the bench of the picnic table. She made a face at Elizabeth's question. "Nuh uh, not a chance. I'm not going back there. As far as I'm concerned, this is my home." Marley let out a quiet scoff. "I love this place, it's way better than what I remember of.. out there." She spoke the last words with a hint of sarcasm, rolling her eyes. "If I go back, I'm still a minor. I'll get thrown back into foster care and it'll be the same thing all over again. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but this island here seems to be the best place for me."

โžดxxh u n t e r . s p a d e
marley | resident | 17 | female | homosexual | laid-back, level-headed, resilient | white lynx |
long dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes ; grey-blue-orange baggy plaid flannel, white hoodie, black skinny jeans, grey beanie

Hunter lay on the warm sand of the beach, her bow and arrows beside her and her long blonde hair fanned out above her. She waved her hands through the sand, enjoying the feel of it going through her fingers. Her legs were still wet from the water, and wet sand clung to them as they dried in the hot sun. Hunter's eyes were closed, and a soft smile lay on her face. She loved this time of day, especially down at the water. It calmed her, and helped her forget her embarrassing day of catching nothing while out hunting.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:25 am

xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya (men.)

He narrowed his eyes as his stern face turned to the rabbit. It was difficult to hunt out here because the entire island was full of shifters. One wrong arrow to the side and he'd have an entire island mad at him for accidentally hunting his kind. It was hard at first, to find a way to ask the animal whether or not it was human.. without scaring it off. So after a while he ended up just calling out.
"Shift or ya die!" he called aloud while hunched over in the bushes. He couldn't be seen from where he was, he wore a black tank top and camo pants. It was the best he could do out here. His arrow was knocked to his bow and was aimed right at the rabbit. When the animal reacted, but didn't shift he took the shot. It was then he was promised a rabbit dinner for later.
It was cleaned up and properly gutted by the time he brought it back to the dining area. He never allowed anyone to cook for him, he would always make food for himself. When he felt like it, that is.
Approaching the dining area, the Aussie glanced around and noticed some people waiting for food. A girl, who's eyes he caught first was standing around. His eyebrows raised a little while watching her. He didn't know her name, he had only seen her around a few times. He wasn't a social person, so friends were scarce.
He turned a little and ran a hand through his long hair to fix it back behind his ears while skewering his kill and sticking it over the fire to cook.
Every now and then the feral man would glance back at her to see if she was still around, curious about who she was. She looked like the type of woman who wouldn't take no for an answer.
He wanted to know more about her
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:01 am

โ โฐยฒ_หขแถœ โ wrote:
x.
xxxx
x
x

x.
xxxx
โ โฆ โ”„ K แด€ สŸ ษช ส แด€x E. xE แด  แด€ ษด ๊œฑ โœง โžx "Do not dare allow someone to sully thy beautiful wings.."
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Dining Hall xโ—x Tags : Mick ( men. )
x
x

The crow shifter yawns as she looks around the dining hall absentmindedly. The scent of food made her stomach growl, and her eyes drift over to the main source of the smell. It was a man she had seen before, but all she really knew about him was that he was a wolf shifter. That peaked her interest though, because she had always admired wolves, and there were very few people here that shifted to them. She then glances at what he's cooking, the rabbit looking quite delicious to her at the moment, and even though she was a crow shifter, she had never really enjoyed the thought of eating what her animal half was supposed to eat. Mice, rats, and bugs weren't exactly a priority on her "foods I like" list, although being picky around here was never really an option.

She then snaps out of her food related thoughts and takes one more glance at the man, noticing he was quite muscular and very tanned. Essentially the exact opposite of her slender and pale self. She then shakes her head, deciding she'd better not stare for too long and seem strange. Afterwards, she walks over to one of the tables and sits down before putting her head down on the table.
"I should've caught something myself and then I wouldn't of had to wait..." She murmurs to herself, internally slapping herself for not doing so.

Last edited by Vixyns on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:50 am

xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

He heard her from where he was, and he turned his head back to what he was doing. He had select hearing in both forms and didn't not notice her stomach growling. He had an internal war with himself while frowning. The rabbit was beginning to smell amazing after he started putting spices on it. The dining area didn't exactly have a lot to choose from since the island didn't provide much for them. He would pop open a container of spice and sniff it, before setting it back and choosing another. He did this all by smelling it, and picked ones that would taste good.
Even though it sounded weird, it worked really well. The spices were dusted on the rabbit as he turned it and cooked it well.
It was done in no time and he stood up to walk nearby for utensils and plates. He grabbed two plates and glanced back at the girl who sat at the table with her head down.
Perhaps it wasn't such a bad idea.. he rolled his eyes and hoped she liked rabbit.
He pulled the meat apart and plopped a fair amount onto the plate before standing up with the plates in each hand. He strutted over to her table and moved up beside her, careful to set the plate in front of her and the utensils before taking his own food and sitting at the far end of that same table on the opposite side.
Though feeling embarrassed for what he had just done, he didn't make much eye contact with her while taking his pieces in his hands. He never used utensils much, and considered everything as finger food.
But other than that he was quiet and collected.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me