☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby bigwig. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 am

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione, Elizabeth, Kyle (supergroup #1)

Roi smiled a little, though mostly from relief. It was greatly relieving to feel connected again. But, at the same time, it was strangely confusing to his senses. His race was rather emotional, constantly sharing in each other's sorrows and joys, and almost always fueled by a desire to keep each other happy. He could tell already that XLR's kind didn't have the same sort of link, at least for the most part. Roi slowly managed to get to his feet, his strength kicking in and allowing him to steady himself. "Ah, yeah, I'll be okay." He reassured everyone. "It's just...not easy for me to be disconnected." He tried to explain. He stretched his long, slender limbs and shook himself out with a soft-high pitched hum. His panic had left a bit of residual adrenaline in his body, and he felt kind of...bouncy. Well, he felt bouncy a lot of the time.

He felt XLR's message first as an impulse. It took him a moment to process what that strange pang truly was, rather than a momentary scramble of uncertainty. A question, on either end or both of them. While he was usually only tuned to send and receive emotional signals, he and his kind were capable of sharing what they called the 'inner mind' - thoughts, experiences, and memories. There was also the Public Mind, but that was more of a database than anything. But Roi understood - XLR was trying to tell him something, or ask him something. He was highly excited by this for a moment, and his signals fired off like crazy. He wondered if they could communicate without him unlocking his inner mind. [ Hey, can you do that again? ] He tried to focus the thought to her, hoping she would receive it. If not, he could start bypassing the inner mind barriers.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:22 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

Callie shuddered at the feeling of it, teleportation not being one of his favorite things to do. He straightened himself out anyway, making sure everything of his was in one piece, before following Raphael and Kamira out. Waking up indoors and disoriented didn't fair well for his eyes, as the first touch of sunlight almost blinded him. It took him a bit adjust, using on end of his scarf as a visor over his head as he caught up to stroll casually behind Raphael and Kamira.

Looking around, he noticed all the shops and buildings and whatnot, curiously noting that it wasn't much different from where he actually lived. Besides the eerie emptiness and the walls built around it like a pig pen, this place could pass off as completely normal.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:27 am

Kamira Night

She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and smirked. "Kamira. Nice to meet ya Raph. Can I call you that?" She asked, pausing briefly for a second to face Raphael. She snapped her fingers, the magic disappearing from her hands. She noticed a strange creature hovering above him and raised an eyebrow, but she quickly dismissed it not wanting to seem surprised and instead seem cool, calm, and collected. All things she's not normally.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Roi, XLR
"That's good," said Elizabeth to Roi. She thought that she understood his problem on a much smaller scale. Even though she lived without her companions for a good portion of the time, it would alway be strange--though not devestating--not being in contact with Pine, Cloudy, her fire-lizards, and others. To XLR, she said, "Can we please call a truce? I don't like using my powers for precisely this reason."

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor hallway | tags: Carrie, Kamira
Raphael rolled his eyes. "Sure," he said. "Nice to meet you too." He saw Kamira's glance at Pollen. "Oh, Pollen's my fire-lizard. They're native to Pern, and he's one of Rosa's hatchlings. Fire-lizards can go between--kinda like teleporting. It makes them useful messengers. But they're also really emotional, and my sister can barely control her twelve. I think that the only reason why they're better trained than Melony's is because we've had more time to train them." He looked around at the ghost town. "Do you think that anyone's here, or are we the only ones?"
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:34 am

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth
    Roi's message was garbled and indistinct, but she could still make it out. Good. She could hear him, and he could at least feel her. She supposed she shouldn't have expected crystal clear communication, Roi dealt in feelings and emotions, something that the Markovians didn't really acknowledge. She could feel his excitement, apparently he was close to understanding. [I'm trying to send to you,] she said, making her message longer so that he might catch at least some of it. [This way, we can talk without being overherard. Elizabeth can be as innocent as she likes, but I don't trust her. She claims she has the ability to pass through dimensions, and I think she was trying to hide that from us. She might be the one that brought us here, and if that's the case we all might be in danger.] Aloud, she said, "Fine. For now. You keep your brain to yourself, and I won't have to vaporize you."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:11 am

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole
I never thought staying as a group would be so important, then again... humans are social creatures. We I guess. It does make sense, if the situation is dangerous, numbers would be a good advantage, as well as being able to look at things from different perspectives. "I suppose that makes sense... but I'd like to leave now. No point in sitting around talking about it." I briefly meet his eyes before turning my gaze back towards the stairs. I want to start down, but I want to wait as well. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because staying in a group makes sense, or feels safe... honestly I'm not sure at this point. That doesn't sound quite right either. Instead of hurrying down, I just turn back to him and wait for a response.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Roi, XLR
"Fair enough," replied Elizabeth nonchalantly. But good luck trying to vaporize me, she thought to herself. Theoretically, she could be killed. Practically... It would be difficult to say the least. "You say that you're a Markovian, right? Why's that?" In her universe, the Markovians had been the species to create the Well and through it, her universe. She still wasn't entirely sure whether she should be laughing or cursing at being born into this universe of all the ones she could have been born in.
intestines.)

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:55 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth
    "Because techno-organic post human is too inefficient to say verbally," XLR said. Really, the moiniker "Markovian" was a fairly recent one, introduced around the time her people had made first contact with the Amani and the Terrans. Up until then, they didn't really have a name for themselves. They were just human. It's what they had been before, they didn't see the need to distinguish. Then they met other, wildly different species, who also called themselves human. Well, the Amani didn't, but the Terrans did. "The other post-humans needed something to call us, so we took the name of the man who created us."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:01 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione opened her mouth to answer Elizabeth's question about her power, but stopped when the conversation moved on. She'd probably ask again later, she supposed. It would be fine to leave it for now. After her outburst of speaking and now that Roi was fine, she stood again, settling in a standing position she could maintain for some time. She continued to just listen- she knew they'd start asking questions about her sooner or later.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Hearing Luna's call, Akiria shook her head a little. Though the group wasn't paying much attention to her, she still quickly said, "Be right back.." Using her power, she stepped into a shady area and teleported as close to the stairs as she could. "Luna?" As the other female struggled to get up the stairs, Akiria came over.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 pm

"That's cool. And the longer name means...you're a cyborg?" That's what it sounded like to Elizabeth, at least. In all her years, she had rarely come across cyborgs. Having the universe reset when one was barely three hundred tended to do that. Turning back to Ione, she realized that the other had been about to speak. "Oh, sorry! Did I inturrupt you?" She probably had, with all her talking. As her mom had... No, best not to think about the past. That was what revenge was for.
intestines.)

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist