【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: 【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

Postby Asherwy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 pm

x a v i e r
      Slurping down the stew, the thick delicious beef flavoured soup rolled down his throat, then raised his head to answer Amanda. "Thanks anyway." Just as he was about to take another spoonful, he spotted Jay heading towards them, but before he could ask, Amanda beat him to it. "I'm fine Jay, but I'm more worried about you, your wound could've been fatal." Shuddering at the thought, he couldn't imagine life now without Jay.
Asherwy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Lauren Jay Flight

I reach out and take hold of his hand. I'll be fine now that we're back. I say reassuringly, smiling sweetly at him. It's only tanks to you guys that I'm even here. I say. I begin to wonder about what would have happened if they weren't there for me, if he wasn't there for me. Would I have died? If I had would my parents have come? If I hadn't died but nearly and my parents found out, would they have come? Would they even care? Do they even care..? My train of thought trails off and I snap back to reality, I release Xavier's hand and take another bite of my pasta. I close my eyes to keep from crying. The world is cruel, many people say it, but now I know for real. I could make a list of all the cruelties it has bestowed upon me. I shake my head to clear it and open my eyes, I smile and continue eating, not wanting anyone to notice.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 pm

'Hey, I've been to school.' Eric said. 'Just not since science was adding bi carb and vinegar into a bottle covered in papier mâché to make a volcano erupt. That was so much more fun than trying to get my head around titrations. And then on the movies it's all mixing chemicals and blowing stuff up and that kind up thing. Doesn't look remotely boring.'
I'm clearing out my pet/item collection (I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to collect anymore) so everything's up for grabs. People on my friend list get priority, but after that it's first come first served.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 am

Leonn/Wolf/15

Leonn tilted her head. What Eric was telling them, she had never experienced. We never did that... We just read books and answered questions. Maybe some labs once in a while. She told him, thinking about her past. All the science lessons were the same, the class wanted to blow things up and do all the cool stuff like they had seen in all the high-school movies but Leonn sat in her corner, reading the book.

Jayly/Quetzal/16

Jayly looked at Leonn as she spoke. She was right. The teacher never let the class do anything fun since all the equipment was destroyed by the previous classes and they didn't want to buy more. She wanted to dissect frogs or build motors and such. She noticed that both her and her sister were flash-backing and snapped out of it. She took her sisters hand under the table and continued eating, calmly.
W O L V E S Are My Animal

S I N G I N G Is My Everyday

C O L O U R S Are My Soul

C L I M B I N G Is My Life

H U N G E R_G A M E S Is My Book

E L E C T R O_S W I N G Is My Song

AND ALL OF THESE
MAKE ME HAPPY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If You Want To Trade I Only Want Pretty Dogs That I Don't Have And Uncommon+.
PS: Please Trade Fairly And Keep In Mind That I Like To Hold On To My Pets Sometimes
Leonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:30 am

'Yeah, but I was about nine years old when we did the volcano thing, so we were a bit young for book learning science then.' Erik finished his pizza and wiped the grease off his hands with a serviette. 'Did you two go to the same school?' He asked. If they'd know each other before they started shifting, it would explain why they stayed close.
I'm clearing out my pet/item collection (I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to collect anymore) so everything's up for grabs. People on my friend list get priority, but after that it's first come first served.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:53 am

Jayly/Quetzal/15

Jayly laughed at Eric. Of course we did! She told him. It would be considered weird if two siblings didn't go to the same school unless it was some kind of special school that only one liked. Jayly had never noticed her sister much in school, there they were living separate worlds. She was so busy with her own friends because they didn't let her be with her sister. Jayly was blind to what they actually did.

AND ALL OF THESE
MAKE ME HAPPY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Please Trade Fairly And Keep In Mind That I Like To Hold On To My Pets Sometimes
Leonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:55 am

Erik blinked when Jayly started laughing. He didn't think the question was that stupid. He looked between the two girls, an idea starting to form. 'Are you two sisters?' He asked, hoping he wasn't putting two and two together and coming out with six.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:02 am

Leonn/Wolf/16

Leonn wasn't surprised that Eric didn't see they were related since Jayly dyed her hair and uses more make-up. She saw that her sister had frozen and decided to save her. Twins, actually. She told Eric with a smile. Leonn always considered it to be a miracle if anybody could tell they were born on the same day for they are as different as night and day.

Jayly/Quetzal/15

Jayly stopped smiling as Eric asked if they were sisters. She almost regretted laughing and was stunned. Luckily, her sister saved her awkward moment and the world was back to normal again. Jayly could never seem to get over such simple mistakes some times. She just stuffed her face full of food to have an excuse, not to talk for a while. She just had to process what feelings she should be feeling.

AND ALL OF THESE
MAKE ME HAPPY

Leonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:32 am

'Twins, that's cool.' Erik said, trying to talk over the awkwardness he could almost see descending over at least one of the girls. 'You guys don't look that similar.' Now he knew about they were siblings he could see some similarities, in the eyes especially. 'Actually, you kind of are, once you look past your fantastically colourful hair.' Be said, grinning at Jayly.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonn » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Jayly/Quetzal/15

Jayly gulped down the last of the food in her mouth and smiled as she was given a comment on her hair. Thanks. She said and blushed slightly, looking down at her food to hide it. She could let Leonn do the talking this time. Sometimes it almost felt as if she was intruding on people's lives with everything she did. At first they all seemed so... Annoyed.

Leonn/Wolf/16

Leonn smiled at Jayly when she thanked Eric for the comment. It's really hard to tell we're related since everyone gets distracted by her hair so much that they miss the details. She told him. Some of our relatives didn't even recognize her after she colored her hair. She laughed. Such good memories from when their uncle thought Jayly was a friend of mine and he made me go fetch her for him to say hello. We sat in her room and laughed a lot that night.

AND ALL OF THESE
MAKE ME HAPPY

Leonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me