☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:22 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth
    "Look at me," XLR said, holding on to Roi's arm with a bone-crushing grip. "Just keep looking at me. You're not alone. You're not isolated. There are others around you."

At this point, XLR wasn't quite sure who she was trying to reassure. Roi's panic had ignited her own, like a sonic pulse drawing in a sandworm, she might have been right down there with him if not for her combat programming, and she could even feel that being overridden. The hallway felt smaller, there was less room to move, to breathe. If she didn't pull the both of them together soon, she'd slip into hysteria as well.

Heedless of the potential dangers posed by Elizabeth, XLR reactivated her network router, sending herself out on every wavelength and frequency she could think of. One of them had to work. "Listen," she said, "listen for my signal. I'm out there, you just have to let me in."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:12 pm

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Third floor hallway/Room 320/Tags: Vaxas, Zoomer, Calypso

Before speaking, Cole pointed back at Vaxas "Ill answer that question in a bit, But before i do, hear me out, all three of you."

"Wait Calypso, Before you leave, shouldnt we all stick together?" He asked his question directed toward the whole group, but mostly toward Calypso. "We dont know where we are, How we got here, or why. It could be dangerous, or it could not be. I think we should Stick like a team until we get more intel on these questions." Cole crossed his arms. He partially insisted on staying together due to the fact that he didnt trust any of them and wanted to keep an eye on them. But at the same time, if they were innocent and not a threat to him, he wanted to keep them safe. That was his job during his time in the military before the government had fallen. He turned his gaze and attention back toward Vaxas question and Zoomers comment for a moment.

"I dont think this is any sort of Convention Zoomer. After all, we didnt pay to get in and if it was, i probably wouldnt have this." Cole tapped his rifle that was resting in one of his hands. "Speaking of which, Do you really not know what this is?" Cole tilted his head at Vaxas. After all, He didnt really believe that The Elf was really an Elf since they only existed in fantasy books or games.

Kyle Cross/Male/Super Speed/Second Floor hallway/Room 138/ Tags: Keelan, Ione. XLR, Roi. Elizabeth

Kyle took notice of the Girl who had entered their little group, Elizabeth, almost as casually and abruptly as he had. She seemed to Be helping the other Girl, Keelan, calm down from some reason unknown to Kyle. He now also knew the name of the Markovian, and the Cyborg. Kyle opened his mouth to state his name, But the conversation quickly switched to the Multiverse theory and Parallel dimensions, Something Kyle sort of understood, But at the same time, not very much. The only major Science theory Kyle mostly understood was Timelines. Although he wasnt fast enough to go back in time, or sure if it could even be done, But he had researched a lot on that subject because he thought, in case he did go back in time one day, he would know what to do. Suddenly, Roi started acting strange, Kyle could tell something was wrong. Once everyone had started focusing attention on him, Kyle started to panic a little, if he could, he would have tried to pick him up and take him to a hospital, But that wouldnt have done anything in this case, since he didnt even know if there was a Hospital or even a medic around. He took his sentence in agreement to XLR. "Just deep breaths man..." It was definitely easier said then done, But Kyle had no knowledge of what to do in the current situation. "How can we help??" His asked, mostly directing his question to XLR, Since he seemed to know what to do.

(Hey guys, Im sorry i dont respond all that often. I get distracted Really, REALLY easily..Heh. ^^; Im tryin my best though!)
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:07 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I smile softly and nod, "Thanks Akiria." I say with a smile before slithering off back to the stairs trying and failing miserably to slither up them to the third floor. After every few steps, I would slide right back down. Pitifully from the stairwell, I let out a weak call, "H-help! C-can someone h-help me?!"
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:19 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione sighed a bit sympathetically, coming over and kneeling down by Roi. "Listen- you're fine. We're all going to be fine, even if we don't know about this place." she said firmly. "We'll all help each other when we need to." Normally she wasn't like this, but she did empathise with all these people and couldn't blame Roi for perhaps feeling overwhelmed.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Kamira, Celestine, Callie, Luna, Raphael |
❝ Hearing Luna's call, Akiria shook her head a little. Though the group wasn't paying much attention to her, she still quickly said, "Be right back.." Using her power, she stepped into a shady area and teleported as close to the stairs as she could. "Luna?" As the other female struggled to get up the stairs, Akiria came over.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:46 am

Kamira Night

She turned around and spotted Raphael and Callie standing at the door. "Hey... There's a town!" She said pointing excitedly at the creepy ghost town. "I'm gonna check it out, wanna come?" She asked already headed down the road towards the town.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:30 am

Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | Tags: Vaxas, Cole

"I see your point." Zoomer consented. There was something about the soldier that told Zoomer he could trust Cole. Cole was cautious and careful, unlike Zoomer's more fast pace and reckless style. "Alright, Sephra, as long as you don't put bullets in my brain I'll help you." Zoomer joked. Zoomer's attention lead to Calypso leaving the hallway. "Uh yeah I'd listen to the dude with the gun, Jumpsuit." he advised. This was a risky move on his part - Zoomer had bad encounters with calling people by weird nicknames - but obviously forgot. He looked over to what appeared to be elves. "One question though, if this isn't a convention... Why are you dress like something out of Legend of Zelda?" Zoomer asked. He was quite dumb sometimes, due to the fact he said things without thinking.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:57 am

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Cole/Zoomer/Calypso

Vaxas furrowed his brows in frustration.
    There it was, that was Commander Vaxas making his comeback.
    He still didn't remember, though. He couldn't recall the way he used to be.
    Perhaps if he did, he wouldn't have wanted to turn back to his old and idiotic ways.
    He looked at his bandaged hands.

"Stickin' together? Sure. There are more of us in this place anyways.
    I may as well grab my sword just in case anyone decides to... Threaten us."

He shakes his head when Cole asks about the rifle. No one had used firearms back in Frearie,
    all of his soldiers had either powers or swords. Maybe the occasional trident.

Upon hearing Zoomer's question, Vaxas was beginning to get a bit irritated.
    He places his hands on his hips, throwing his head back and leaning back on his heals whilst mumbling his answer quietly.

"I don't know what Legend of Zelda is,
    and I don't know why you people think my species comes from entertainment or your imaginations.
    Elves are real and my ears... Authentic!
    I don't even remember why I dress like this.
    I don't remember anything besides this pretty girl that somehow got here with me."

Vaxas reaches up to flick one of his long pointed ears. He didn't put his hand down afterwards,
    staying there to play with one of his piercings. One of his... Eleven piercings.
    He sighs.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:46 am

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione, Elizabeth, Kyle (supergroup #1)

Roi felt his fear magnifying itself, felt stinging hopelessness bearing down on him even as he tried desperately to resist it. His semi-synthetic brain was reaching out, grasping in the darkness for anything that could match him. And then, suddenly, it found something. It was not quite the same, perhaps, but it was similar enough to latch onto. Roi gave a few rapid blinks, his brain trying to process this confusing signal. It had to have been from XLR, it had to. They were linked - perhaps not quite as linked as they may have been among their own kind, but a strange coolness settled through his body as his brain began to relax. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. There.

"There..." He sighed, regaining a degree of control over his consciousness. Apparently, there was the fatal flaw of the system his kind had created: isolation would crush them. "Thank you. I can feel it." He murmured, trying to relax his body.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:55 am

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth
    XLR felt Roi's connection, and felt her own heartbeat start to slow. It wasn't a true link, not like the Markov network, but the world didn't seem quite so empty anymore. She could feel his fear, his panic, and his relief at finding her. It was a little strange, feeling the emotions of another, but she kind of liked it. Markovians didn't really share feelings, it was neither necessary nor efficient. "He'll be okay, now," she said, looking around at the concerned faces, "he just needed someone to talk to."

Speaking of talking, this connection might have another use, if it was strong enough. XLR couldn't hear Roi's thoughts, like she could with her own people, but she might be able to message him. If it worked, they could talk without Elizabeth overhearing. Unless she could read data signals as well as minds. She wasn't even sure the cyborg's brain could receive messages, his link seemed far more emotional than it was cognitive, but it was worth a shot. [Roi,] she sent, [Can you hear me?]
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:18 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Roi, XLR
When XLR began to send out signals, Elizabeth was curious to know if anything was something that she could pick up. For a brief moment, there was a flicker of something, but she shielded her mind against it and filed away the knowledge to be used at a later date. If necessary, they could use telepathy, although she doubted that XLR would be thrilled with the idea.

When XLR reported that Roi would be okay, Elizabeth sighed with relief. "Thank gosh," she said, standing up. Turning to another girl kneeling beside her (Ione), Elizabeth said, "Earlier, I saw you flicker. What was that? Can you turn invisible or something?" Finally, after many years, she could talk semi-openly about powers because it seemed as though every other person she talked to had some power or knew of them.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor hallway | tags: Carrie, Kamira
Raphael blinked as he poked his head through the door. The sunlight startled him but once his eyes had adjusted, he saw the ghost town. It felt like something out of the Wild West--and he had been there--but it didn't feel right. However, he was just as eager to explore it. Hey, Pollen, he called. Want to check this out? The little blue burst back into existence, chirping and twittering. Instead of settling down, he hovered near Raphael.

"Hey, wait up!" Raphael called to the girl, hurrying towards her. He caught up quickly and slowed down. "What's your name? I'm Raphael," he said, trying to make a casual conversation.
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist