☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:27 pm

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Ember
⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Rain nodded softly as she gently and weakly clung to Ember, it was obvious that Rain was very tired, but she didn't exactly seem like she was going to die, only faint. The sickly girl's all too cold and pale hands were pressing gently into the folds of her friends clothes.
"Alright..." she whispered panting softly.
Quite luckily for Ember, Rain was rather light compared to normal, due to her constant training and lack of eating, caused by her mental state. Despite this, it would likely still not be an easy trip. The girl felt an all new form of appreciation blooming in her heart.

xxx𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢 ❈ Power: Sleep/Dream Induction ❈ Form ❈ Tags: Xia/Liv/Wayne
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣

Eletha watched as one of the Xycran brothers ran and spat something in Wayne's hair, she couldn't remember which one though.
Wanting to get in on the fun after Xia was finished patting her on the head Eletha got up and ran over to Wayne."Damien says that this is because he doesn't like you."
The little girl took Wayne's plate and pushed it up into his face laughing quite innocently before turning her back on the male about to return to her table with Xia and Liv.

xxx𝕂𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝 ✥ Power: Hypnosis ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Demetria
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The male hadn't been waiting long when he'd heard Demetria's voice break through the screaming and laughter that could still be heard from the cafeteria cavern, "H-hello D-demetria..." he managed looking down at the ground.
Kit had promised her that he'd explain what had happened, but it was still nerving. Demetria would be the first person who would know about his alter ego in a long time. It had only been him and his family before.
Kit never really intended to tell anybody for the rest of his life, but he felt bad, like he had betrayed the girl in some way. The shy boy couldn't help but want to fix his mistake and make things better between them.
"Y-you're here f-for an explanation r-right? I-it's gonna s-sound absolutely c-crazy a-and..." Kit was stalling, he was beyond nervous being alone with someone and was sincerely terrified that this girl would hate him more after.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:17 am

Runt is tagging Tyla, post here:
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3657104&start=160#p115309708

---

"No problem. Us trainees should stick together against the Hellborn, including their lesser spawn like Wayne." Parlando chuckled, having fully calmed down by now. Wayne radiated a disgusting stench that fouled up any room he entered. Pearl honestly wished he would get kicked out of the Training Caves already. It was a mystery why Alder kept this guy around. Wayne was useless and made everyone's day a nightmare with his attitude and behavior.
"Look at Wayne." Pearl sighed, shaking his head. The idiot was actually approaching Eletha, the smallest and youngest of the girls. The poor child would have to deal with his terrible smell and sneering face.
"He thinks attacking a thirteen year old will prove his 'manhood'..." Parlando honestly couldn't believe this. "How about the three of us teach him a lesson?"
Before he could even step forward, Wayne had already been beaten up by Eletha. Pearl just stared and blinked. Everyone knew Wayne was stupid and weak, but he hadn't stood a chance against the tiniest child in the Training Caves. Now this was record breaking arrogance on Wayne's part.
"Looks like Eletha beat us to it." Parlando shook his head. The coward had chosen the smallest opponent, and he still got wiped out in a second. That said a lot about his level of sass.
"Anyway Kevin, want to come sit with Ant and myself? We picked a place far away from that kid's stench."

Tags: Kevin, Ant

---

Wayne ignored the boy spitting pancakes into his hair. Of course Evren was unmanly and unworthy of his attention. No blonde could ever be tough. No redhead or black haired person either. Only someone who looked exactly like Wayne, with his greasy brown hair, could be strong. It was a proven fact.
He finally approached his target, that short thirteen year old girl. Elena or whatever. Aletha? Something like that. Wayne marched up to her, swaggering arrogantly.
Splat! The girl had shoved Wayne's own plate of pancakes into his face. Syrup ran down his acne covered face as he struggled to peel every pancake off with his grimy and overgrown nails. It took a while since he had piled so much onto his plate, much more than his ration allowed.
He threw the plate to the ground, where it shattered uselessly. By the time he wiped the food from his face, he looked around and the girl was gone. Now people were staring at him with mockery and disgust. How dare they!
Then Wayne realized, he had just lost his challenge against a thirteen year old, four-foot-nine skinny little girl. His face turned even redder than before and he ran off to hide.
Unfortunately his hiding spot ended up being the kitchen tunnel, where Alder was just coming in to check on things. Wayne hid behind a big rock, then realized the "rock" was actually Commander Alder.

* Tags: Eletha, Alder

---

"Get off me, punk." Alder snarled as he grabbed Wayne by the throat and dangled him into the air. What the hell was wrong with these kids today?
He had finished his food and just wanted to check on the teenagers. Of course, he found a complete mess. This was the last time Alder left these little punks unattended.
The Commander's scowl deepened as his eyes scanned the room. A broken pitcher, a puddle of spilled water, a mess of what used to be pancakes, a shattered plate.
He threw Wayne to the ground, snarling as he immediately jumped to a conclusion. "You did this?"
"No! It was that little stinker." Wayne pointed accusingly at Eletha, then towards the three boys gathered at another table. "And those girls over there."
A likely story. No way Commander Alder would trust that Eletha, Kevin, Parlando, and Anthony made this huge mess. And what a waste too. Who here was as irresponsible and insubordinate as this punk here?
Alder grabbed Wayne by the collar.
"I'll have a word with you, brat."
He reentered the kitchen, closing the door hard behind him.
SLAM.

Tags: Wayne
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:34 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn and Giovanni got there as soon as the smell of pancakes hit Giovanni's nose he dashed off and quickly came back with two plates. One had about like eight freaking pancakes! While the other one only had two and there was only a little drizzle of syrup. "Here." Giovanni said kindly as he handed Sherlyn the plate with only two pancakes. "I know you don't eat much and that you don't like sugar that much." He said as Sherlyn took her plate and sat down. "You know me really well don't you?" She said as Giovanni sar down next to her. "Yeah." Giovanni replied and let out a slight giggle. Sherlyn smiled and started to eat her pancakes while Giovanni did the same.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant
(Look at Sherlyn's post)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:The whole Heroine Table (Because the thing is growing extremely fast!)

"Woah! That was amazing!" Sage said shooting Aerissa a smile. "I don't think we need one! He's going be out as a light very soon!" She said with a grin. She looked over as Runt ran off towards a girl,Tyla. "Wow this group is growing quite fast!" She said and giggled a bit.

Kevin "Flower Boy" Fernandez//15//Male//Tags:Wayne & Parlando

"Ha. Yeah. Poor thing! Still doesn't seem to have a brain! I also feel sorry for Eletha! She wasted literally no energy! It must've been boring!" Kevin said giggling before nodding. "Sure!" He said and picked up his plate which had unbeaten pancakes on it. Like who could eat anything without feeling like they were going to puke if they had someone DISGUSTING eating behind you? He looked back to find that Alder had gotten to Wayne. He silently laughed to himself and looked over at the other boys. "Looks like he's in trouble!"
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twelve

Postby baby blue » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
tyla.
seventeen.
female.
visual link-
ing.
no crush.
derek and
runt.

xxxxxxxxxxx

tyla huffed at derek when he asked if he could guide her to the cafeteria. “I have grown up here and I know my way around,” she said. “I don’t need help. i’m not some weakling.” as tyla made it to the cafeteria, her head snapped up as she heard feet racing towards her. she froze as runt’s voice reached her ears and jumped in surprise when he grabbed her hand. “uh erm hi runt,” she said quietly as she regained her composure. when runt asked whose eyes she was using today, tyla’s lip curled in anger. “I was using derek’s, but I have thus unlinked from him,” she informed her roommate. runt asked if tyla could use his eyes and tyla smiled, nodding. “i’d like to try,” she said with a smile. tyla opened her mind as she had done early, feeling the link click into place. when the images came into focus, she immediately cut the link off. “derek again,” she muttered under her breath. “sorry, no such luck kiddo. I can’t control who my mind links to.”

xxxxxxxxxxx
henley.
seventeen.
female.
no power
(will be
reverse
healing).
no crush.
open.

xxxxxxxxxxx

no muse for her. i’ll edit later when I figure it out.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:09 am

[quote] Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Xia;Eletha
"It'd give Runt a chance to use her new powers." Liv replied as Xia agreed with her idea. She watched as Eletha stood up and started heading towards Wayne who appeared to be approaching her. With barely any warning Eletha shoved his huge pile of pancakes into his face, before appearing back at the table looking much as if nothing had happened. Liv pinched the bridge of her nose to try and prevent herself from snorting with laughter ,attempting to maintain the image of a serious, dignified lieutenant, but Wayne's face, which was convered in pancakes and slowly reddening as he realised what had happened, was just too funny and she burst out laughing. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" She told her between laughs. Then, when she thought it couldn't get any better, Wayne seemed to try and hide.. behind Alder. The Commander dragged the idiot into the kitchen, slamming the door behind them.
"Wayne seems to be having an excellent morning." Olivia laughed, "I feel like we won't be seeing him again for a while."

Ant Lithorn//16//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Parlando;Wayne;Kevin
Ant watched in disgust as, in response to Pearl's challenge, Wayne headed towards the smallest, most vulnerable seeming girl in the room, Eletha. He agreed wholeheartedly as Parlando said that they should teach him a lesson. "Definitely." He said coldly, "This idiot doesn't know the meaning of honour."
However, before they could even begin to head over Eletha had slammed Wayne's own plate into his face and he was left with syrup dripping from his face. Ant grinned and grinned even more as the idiot was thrown into the kitchen by the Commander. Wayne seemed to be trying to pin the blame on them and the word "girls" was used to describe them but Ant just smiled pleasantly and gave him the smallest of waves.
Anthony nodded cheerfully as Parlando invited Kevin to sit with them. "This is one time I don't mind how terrifying the Commander is." He replied, "Wayne is probably not going to bother us again." He paused for a moment before adding, "At least not this morning. I'm not sure he's intelligent enough to listen to reason for any longer."
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── nine

Postby passione » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:06 pm

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ cafeteria ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - eletha, liv, runt ]
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        "I—" Xia stammered, faking a sniffle as she watched Eletha come back with the skull in her hands. "I've never been so proud of a child in my entire life." Her tone quickly shifted when her laughter joined Liv's. Xia was glad Wayne was dragged away by the Commander. It absolutely made her morning, and probably made everyone else's. She moved her tray to the centre of the table as it was now depleted of food. Later on, she'd find the chance to stack the rest of the trays up and bring them to the kitchen. Xia felt like an anomaly among the other teens sometimes. Solely because she enjoyed doing the dishes. "Y'know, if the Commander throws him into solitary, we may throw a party in the barracks to celebrate! ...Hold on a sec."

Xia suddenly remembered Liv's statement about the crown. She still needed Runt to help out with that. "Yo, Runt!" Xia shouted to the particular table that the little bugger was sitting at. "I need you to do something for me! It's for the sake of mankind!"
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ god save the prom queen !! )

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:09 am

( ☾. // DEMETRIA!)
          I've been running through the jungle,
          I've been running with the wolves.
        I stare at him a moment longer, awaiting an explanation. I bite my lip before crossing my arms, though keep my gaze suttle. "You can trust me, I promise." I wasn't entirely sure how I could properly comfort the boy. I myself don't know if I trust him, though I still refuse to push him away until the truth is finally out. "Crazy? Hey, I like crazy." I smirk slightly, making another attempt to coax a laugh out of him. Even doing so much as relieving some of the obvious tension would satisfy me. Though I know my many pursuits will likely do little. "If you'd rather not speak about it... It's alright."

[Agh, sorry. This is cut short considering I'm not entirely sure what to write, and this is getting pretty repetitive.]
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:46 am

Parlando burst out laughing. Wayne was absolutely ridiculous. What appalled Pearl was his constant comments for girls to "get back to the kitchen". Why would Wayne use the kitchen as an insult...
... When Wayne himself couldn't even cook?
"Poor Eletha. If this was a video game, Wayne would give the least experience points." Pearl chuckled and began walking towards their table. "Poor Alder too, wasting his time dealing with that parasite."
He heard loud crashing noises coming from the other room. It sounded like Alder was bellowing with rage and Wayne was screaming like a temper-tantrum-throwing toddler. Parlando shook his head in disappointment.
"I wonder what Wayne's punishment will be? If he gets removed from our dorm, we should celebrate somehow."
He sat down at their table again, breathing a sigh of relief since nobody had to deal with Wayne for the rest of breakfast. It was hard to ignore someone that annoying.

* Tags: Kevin & Ant

---

Runt tilted her head to the side. What did "thus" mean? Tyla sounded mad so probably Derek did something to tick her off. Generally she was a nice person, so Derek must have really done it.
The puppylike trainee grinned as Tyla agreed to link with her. Unfortunately nothing seemed to happen, other than her relinking with Derek. That sucked!! But Runt always wanted to think on the bright side.
"Oh well! You can still sit with us though. I got the food, and you don't need eyes to enjoy it." Runt smiled. "At least, I think you don't... I'm not a scientist! Don't quote me on that!!"
"Our table's just straight ahead, so follow me!" She said eagerly and led the way to the Heroines' Table. As soon as she reached it, someone called her name from across the room.
"It's for the sake of mankind!" Xia shouted.
"Oh my god!!!" Runt bounced up and down on her toes. She sprinted over to the table as fast as her short legs could take her. As she approached Xia, she looked up at her roommate with big puppy-dog eyes.
"What is it!!" She demanded with the biggest ridiculous smile on her face.

* Tags: Tyla, Xia, Heroines
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 am

[quote] Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Xia;Eletha
Liv chuckled as Xia played the part of a overwhelmed parent who's child had just made them proud. Everyone seemed in an especially good mood after Eletha's fine display. At the suggestion of a party Liv grinned and nodded. "We really should!" She agreed, "If he does get shut away somewhere I'll see if I can barter us some extra cake rations to eat in the barracks tonight."

Olivia watched as Xia called over Runt and the enthusiastic Jin girl made her way over at breakneck speed. "Xia has a very important job for you to do." Liv told Runt cryptically, laughing at her eagerness.

Ant Lithorn//16//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Parlando;Kevin
Ant smiled at Parlando's comment about Wayne in a video game, "He'd be one of them stupid tutorial dummies just to practice your moves on." He suggested, "I can hardly blame Alder for being so angry all the time," He added, "He has to deal with Wayne and all his idiocy."
He sighed at the sound of Wayne's childish tantrum. What was the imbecile doing here? He'd fit in better at the palace with all the little children although on second thoughts Ant wasn't sure anyone would want Wayne hanging around their younger siblings.
"Please," Ant practically begged at the thought of Wayne getting kicked out there dorm, "That would be the most wonderful gift we could ever be given." He shook his head at the idea of a celebration, "We'd hardIy need to plan a party or anything," He said ,laughing," The full ,undisturbed night of sleep we'd get without any of his horrific snores would be celebration enough!"
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ No Longer Accepting ☀

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:20 am

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; table of heroines]
    aerissa flashed sage a gentle smile in response to her praise, her cheeks glowing slightly red. she didn't often receive compliments, which meant she wasn't particularly good at receiving them either. studying the tanned girl's appearance, ari realised that she didn't know all that much about the girls sitting at the table. of course, she knew of them due to growing up with them, but she wouldn't call any of them much more than friends. "so," she began, opening the conversation to all at the table, "have any of you developed these power ability things yet?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me