☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Arya22 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:31 pm

(ok... Maybe at least either could mention her. But what is she supposed to do now?)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:52 pm

(cause some conflict or drama yourself)
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Olivia

She quickly went over and caught him before he hit the ground, "you got to be careful. And anyway, are you actually going to answer my question?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Ashton Brown

{Tags-everyone in the throne room
location-throne room
doing-being tackled
mood-pissed
crush-dawn
age-17}

He watched carefully completely awear of this females abilities and tactics, this hadn't been the first time he had a negative encounter with Dawn and he was fairly certain it wouldn't be his last. Yes she was beautiful but she was also a beautiful pain who he wouldn't mind if they got rid of. When she spoke he of course could hear the irratation rising in her voice and chuckled darkly "oh no, is the little princess getting upset?" he said though his voice held no actual concern or interest in her hostility, When he saw her arm aiming to punch him he went to grab it eyes locking once again "you small stupid thing never learns do you?" he asked keeping his grip on her wrist firm as he stared coldly at her

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
The king
location-throne room
doing-standing
mood-defencive
crush-Cyprian

Casedy was still on the ground shouting now meaningless threats at the guard as she was more or less captured beyond escape her eyes shooting daggers at the king "you will be dead, if its the last thing i do, that darling is a promise" she said her focus on her until she heard one of the guards yell and saw Eleanor running. She looked at her for a moment before common sense set in and she nodded to the door telling her to get out of there while she still struggled to get free but with no luck as she was now standing with her arms tied behind her back and one around her neck just for more control as the guard began making his way to the dungon with her. Casedy now more or less out of energy to keep fighting as she now looked like a dog who had just been broken

Jason Sutherland

{Tags-Kale,amber,
Ivana
Location-clocktower
doing-guarding
mood-chill
crush-none
age-17}

The male had seen Amelia enter but hadn't said anything to the female who clearly wasn't supposed to be there it looked as if Ivana had it handled so far but of course he would step in if he felt it had gotten to far out of hand. His attention was drawn back to Amber as she spoke and he smirked lightly as he gently shook his head "you better watch it"he threatned though it was clear he wasn't going to cause her any real harm "pretty much stay here, or according to kale come up with childish dreams" he said nudging his buddy before looking over at amber "and what about the little lady?" he asked still leaned on the wall
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Another guard went for her and Eleanor managed to slip from that one too, but suddenly she felt strong hands grab her arms from behind. A guard had managed to get in from behind and take her arms. Eleanor tried to slip her hand away but the guard gripped it only tighter and twisted her wrist, making her bite her lip in pain. She still continued to struggle though, and at some point the guard got annoyed and hit her across the back of the head. It wasn't enough to knock her out, but enough for her to feel dizzy and stop struggling. The guard used that time to tighten the rope and drag her along behind Casedy, who was also caught. Eleanor followed unsteadily, her head hurting and feeling dizzy.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:30 pm

(@Two || You didn't respond with Cyprian, heh)
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Mountainside Road

Gavotte realized that Jen had stopped. They were near the back of the group, but Cadence was still behind them. They could stay standing for a while, but they would need to move once Cadence and the others caught up. Gavotte could tell something was troubling Jen though.
"Thank you," He said softly as he slipped his hand in hers. "Are you alright? You seem a bit lost."

Cadence's eyes flashed with rage. She immediately ceased the violent gale that was blowing around them, since that was a bad idea in the first place. Cadence couldn't just randomly make windstorms when people were standing atop a precarious mountain path. That didn't mean she was calm, though. She still wanted to pound this horrid teenager.
"You may stay. But don't pull anything funny, or you'll be down this mountain faster than Solara can..." Cadence blasted her telekinesis at an outcrop of rocks in such a way that she snapped a giant boulder in two.

---

Parliament Building

Alastair didn't particularly care about the drama raging around him. This was a pretty regular occurrence in this place. Normally they wouldn't dare fight in the throne room, but today they were getting so full of themselves. If they were being too annoying, Alastair would just bash them over the head with his sword. He still refused to do anything though. Casedy was just a waste of his time. Even Ashton and Dawn weren't worth it right now.
"Take it into the hallway," Alastair growled at Ashton and Dawn. Their argument was starting to irritate him.

Cyprian was bewildered for a moment. "Running? Are you sure?"
He decided there would be no harm. Alastair wasn't as bad as his math teacher, nowhere near as evil or demented. He wouldn't whip their behinds with yardsticks because they were running in the halls.
"Let's go. And pray the math teacher doesn't show up." Cyprian recalled that horrifying old lady with a shudder. He broke into a run to clear his head of that terrifying grandmother. His footsteps could only be described as thundering.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:24 am

Jennifer looks over at him, quickly attempting to mask her sudden emotions. "Yea, I'll tell you later." Jen smiled faintly and squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Let's keep going." She kept their hands locked but began walking forward, feeling bad she'd caused them to stop.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:19 am

With a light hearted chuckled, Jaai understood. Never had she met an agreeable math teacher. She had no fondness for math, anyway.
She continued to bolt in more random directions. She didn't quite know where she was going, but seeing the floor blur beneath her quick feet made her care less and run more. For a moment, everything was perfect. She could hear Cyprian behind her, his feet hitting the floor like a storm, while Jaai's nearly weightless run made only slight noises beneath her.

Hearing loud irritating noises, Yina sighed. Hadn't she told Heron and Willum not to run around the house like animals? She pulled herself away whatever thoughts rememained after the stampede shattered the previous ones. Climbing off the bed, she quickly checked out the door. A small, feminine dark form raced past her, with the Prince in tow.
This wasn't her house, she remembered.
"Prince Cyprian, what are you doing?" She inquired, scowling. She forgot about the blur that just passed.

Jaai stopped, hitting a wall. Panic flooded her senses. She knew the voice; there was no mistaking it. Silently she prayed that she hadn't been noticed. She turned, pressing herself against a wall.
The dark eyes of her mother's were watching Cyprian run. She would have considered her lovely to be adorable, but the chilling essence of her mother held her back.
Her fingers found the pendant, and she wondered if it would hide her.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 am

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴsɪᴅᴇ Rᴏᴀᴅ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Isᴏʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ?
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After Lily had left to talk to the boy, or so she said she was,
Xia was left with nobody to converse with.
She looked around, finding many options for people she could approach, though many others among the group had struck up conversations of their own.
Within the short few hours that Xia had been here with these travelling friends,
she's heard quite a bit on who others were.
There was Cadence— Mayor Cadence, actually.
Xia was quite afraid of this woman. She seemed ruthless, and overall very protective over the younger teenaged girl that had seemingly lost her memory. Guinevere, that's what her name was.

She sighed, thanking her lucky stars that she hadn't ended up in the wrong place.
Xia walked alone again, focusing on the male with silver hair; the one that had kind of brushed her off earlier.
Deciding against going up to them, she joined a different posse.
She ambled up to a girl that looked her age with dark brown hair that fell almost effortlessly over her shoulders.
Xia wasn't able to see the look on her face, and her aura was hard to read as well.

This hadn't happened before. Unless a person was closed in completely to themselves, auras could be easily read.
It was interesting to Xia.

"Uh... Hi there,"
Xia said quietly, only before finding that she already had a conversation going with someone else.
She doesn't back down, though, as she was quite desperate for some company.

[Tagging: Mallory and Flynn]
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD