☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

( ♚ ❝ i just won't play letting my life get away !! )

Postby hellb0und » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:42 am

( ☾. // DEMETRIA!)
          I've been running through the jungle,
          I've been running with the wolves.
        I was just about to finish my last pancake until I saw an empty pitcher go flying across the room. It hit the boy I could only place as Parlando in the back of the head. He was visibly angry, & had every right to be. Though it was a rare sight considering we seemingly shared a similar personality. I sighed, though decided over joining the fight which was about to break out. Alder wasn't going to be pleased by the behavior, that was for sure. I turned my attention elsewhere and caught the gaze of a lonely girl, sitting quietly at an empty table. I was about to go and talk with her, especially since talking with nyself had quickly grown boring, though reminded myself I promised I’d meet Kit sometime soon. It’d be hard to pull myself from the conversation without being utterly rude.
Last edited by hellb0und on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eleven

Postby baby blue » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
tyla.
seventeen.
female.
visual link-
ing.
no crush.
derek then
open.

xxxxxxxxxxx

tyla shook her head in frustration. how could someone think that having no friends was okay! nobody is going to be able to trust him enough to know that he will have their back in any sort of argument or fight. “fine,” she muttered. “hate everyone here. don’t expect anyone to trust you though.” with that said, derek had spoken again. “agreed,” tyla said. she immediately shut down the link to his eyes, going into a dark abyss of no sight. “and I suggest you go find wayne and sit with his pompous, sexist self. maybe you’ll find something in common with your lack of friends,” she replied sneakily as she began to find her way to the cafeteria. tyla kept her right hand trailing along the wall as a way to navigate the halls, having been disoriented by the entire argument she was just in.

xxxxxxxxxxx
henley.
seventeen.
female.
no power
(will be
reverse
healing).
no crush.
kit.

xxxxxxxxxxx

no muse for her. i’ll edit later when I figure it out.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ No Longer Accepting ☀

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:26 pm

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; table of heroines + wayne]
    somewhat encouraged by runt's enthusiasm, aerissa grabbed a burnt pancake, for there seemed to be more than one, and launched it in wayne's direction. the shock of what she had done didn't register until the breakfast item landed on the teenager's greasy brown hair. ari let out a silent squeal, hands clamped firmly over her mouth to stop the sound from escaping as syrup dribbled down wayne's face. "oh my god," she whispered to the table in shock, before picking up another pancake. her expression turned from one of embarrassment and disbelief to cheek and mischief, "food fight?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:18 am

Wayne's acne covered face turned red as a tomato as he stood up, huffing and puffing in rage. His nostrils were flared, making him literally look like a pig. His ugly sewer water colored eyes were bulging as he threw his chair backwards and advanced towards Kevin.
"You little-" He shouted in his annoying, overly deep voice that made him sound like he had an eternal cold. His disgusting breath fumes were directed right towards the other boy's face. Spit flew out of his mouth between his yellow and brown stained teeth. Before he could say anything more, something hit him in the head.
"Who was that!" Wayne yelled, turning around. He slipped in the puddle of water from the pitcher he wasted, and fell flat on his back. "You're gonna pay for this, you girls!"

* Tags: Kevin, Aerissa

---

Parlando followed his friend over to the idiot. It was clear that nobody appreciated Wayne's behavior. This screaming and irrational kid was worse than a two-year-old throwing a temper tantrum in public.
Wayne was just sneering at Anthony.
"What are you so scared of, sissy boy?" The greasy boy taunted. "The Hellborn? Commander Alder? Trust me, if everyone in the army was as manly as myself, we would have nothing to fear from those demon spawn. It's because girls were allowed to join the army that we lost in the first pl-"
Pearl was completely fed up with this nonsense. This kid wasn't even apologizing after Ant tried to reason with him. Parlando grabbed Wayne by the collar, ignoring the boy's struggles, and slammed him onto the table.
"Why don't you go challenge a girl to a fight?" Pearl growled. "Any girl in this room could take you down, I swear it."
"Fine! I'll show them they belong in the kitchen." Wayne sneered.
"Get the hell out of here." Pearl was so disgusted with this creep, he threw him aside. Wayne landed on his hands and knees, but got up anyway and started running towards the nearest girl.
Parlando ignored Wayne. He was gonna be toast anyway. Instead, he focused his attention on Kevin, who had seemed rather upset.
"Are you okay?" Pearl asked, his temper cooling down. Wayne was a known homophobe and didn't support anyone else's different viewpoints. His blatant disrespect did not belong in Darkhaven, and it was honestly disgusting.

* Tags: Wayne, Ant, Kevin

---

Wayne just knew he was the most manly, and no woman could ever beat him. The snot nosed brat sprinted towards the closest girl in sight. He didn't bother to remember their names. Why did parents even name their female children?
"Back to the kitchen!" He yelled as he approached the girl (who would certainly beat the living daylights out of him). Wayne swung his fists wildly and stupidly as he lunged towards her.

* Tags: Any girl who wants to beat him up

---

Runt whooped as the pancake slammed into Wayne's head. The idiot fell onto his butt, still yelling curses and threats. It was pretty dumb considering anybody could take him out in one hit.
"Nice shot, Ari!" She said with a huge grin, patting her roommate on the back. "You really showed that sucker his place."
Runt stood up on her chair and yelled at the top of her lungs:
"FOOD FIGHT!!! Everyone against Wayne!!"
Wayne was doing more dumb stuff, despite being cornered by three trainees. Poor guy didn't have a brain. He was like a robot programmed to do only the stupidest things. Hopefully, he had an off button.
Runt ignored the ridiculous punk. She could see someone slowly navigating down the cafeteria tunnel, and she immediately knew it was Tyla. Most others would be sprinting down the hall to get food.
"Hey punk!!" She hollered across the room. "Come sit with us!"
Runt realized this might be a bit of a struggle. She leaped off her chair and ran towards Tyla, then took her blind roommate's hand.
"Whose eyes are you using today? Oh my god, maybe you can try mine out. That would be super freakin cool!" Runt grinned widely, wondering what it would feel like to be someone else's eyes. Probably super heroic.

* Tags: Everyone, especially the Heroine Table & Tyla
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:23 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn and Giovanni got there as soon as the smell of pancakes hit Giovanni's nose he dashed off and quickly came back with two plates. One had about like eight freaking pancakes! While the other one only had two and there was only a little drizzle of syrup. "Here." Giovanni said kindly as he handed Sherlyn the plate with only two pancakes. "I know you don't eat much and that you don't like sugar that much." He said as Sherlyn took her plate and sat down. "You know me really well don't you?" She said as Giovanni sar down next to her. "Yeah." Giovanni replied and let out a slight giggle. Sherlyn smiled and started to eat her pancakes while Giovanni did the same.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant
(Look at Sherlyn's post)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:The whole Heroine Table (Because the thing is growing extremely fast!)

"Woah! That was amazing!" Sage said shooting Aerissa a smile. "I don't think we need one! He's going be out as a light very soon!" She said with a grin. She looked over as Runt ran off towards a girl,Tyla. "Wow this group is growing quite fast!" She said and giggled a bit.

Kevin "Flower Boy" Fernandez//15//Male//Tags:Wayne & Parlando

"Ugh! Bro don't you know what dental hygiene is?!" Kevin hissed at Wayne as he got closer before someone had thrown something to his head and slipped on the water he had wasted. "Ooohh! Now That's what I call karma!" He said with a grin as Parlando slammed him into a table. As soon as Wayne ran off and the boy asked him if he was ok he replied with,"Yeah I'm fine! But I'm pretty sure he won't be when the next girl he picks a fight with beats him up!" He said smiling as he wiped the spit off his sweater,he was lucky it didn't hit his face. "Thanks for helping me by the way."
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:10 pm

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Ember
⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Rain heard Ember say something about a castle, but she wasn't sure, after all her senses were all off. Even with the girl's support Rain couldn't really walk, even just standing upright was a challenge. This really sucked, Rain wished that her newfound friend didn't have to see or deal with her in this sorry state.
Suddenly, Rain felt her feet leave the ground, but for some reason, she didn't feel herself falling like she'd expected. Instead she felt something warm holding her up, was Ember carrying her?
Her friend's voice managed to break into her conscious again all too loud adding to her headache despite it likely being a whisper. Ember seemed to be concerned for Rain assuring her that Gardener Castle was close.
"It... may be easier... to run and... get help from.. there rat...ther than carry me... yourself..." she mumbled tucked up against the girl.

xxx𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢 ❈ Power: Sleep/Dream Induction ❈ Form ❈ Tags: Xia/Liv
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣

Eletha helped herself to some pancakes and went to go sit with Xia. The little girl hadn't realized how hungry she was until she'd taken the first bite. Eletha heard Xia ask her how the pancakes were and she soon replied in quite a loud voice, "Yummy!"
Eletha took a few more bites before answering the second half of Xia's question, "Daien thinks they're yummy too!"
Underneath the table Eletha's feet kicked in the air back and forth as she was too short to touch the ground. She looked up again and saw something fly across the cave and land on Wayne's face. The child couldn't help but laugh.

xxx𝕂𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝 ✥ Power: Hypnosis ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Henley
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kit quietly ate his small breakfast, not once looking up. The air around the table was stiff and awkward.
As much as Kit wanted to talk to the girl sitting next to him, he couldn't figure out a way to start the conversation.
So the two ate in silence as the cave roared with chatter around them.
Upon finishing his food, Kit got up from his seat and looked to Henley, "S-sorry to leave, b-but I have to b-be somewhere now." he stammered before leaving the table to buss his dishes.
Kit tucked his hands in his pocket and left the cafeteria cavern where he heard someone say food fight. Kit was glad he left, he wouldn't really like being caught up in something that would cause trouble later, thus the boy made his way to the entrance to Spear Village to meet with Demetria. There, he would explain everything, Kit just hopped that the girl would understand.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ & nobody seems to care 'bout anything i think !! )

Postby hellb0und » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:28 pm

( ☾. // DEMETRIA!)
          I've been running through the jungle,
          I've been running with the wolves.
        From across the room I quietly observe Kit & Henley, waiting for him to drop the conversation & leave. Upon seeing him get up, I soon follow. Setting my plate down a small while after before leaving the cafeteria. I'm particularly glad I decided to leave, especially since as I left, I could hear Runt scream for a food fight. Normally I'd be up for some good fun, but I was also mindful of the fact that Alder would likely lose it. Plus, my mind was entirely taken up by what his explanation could possibly be. At the same time, I could only hope this was a wise decision. As I made my way through the corridors, I noted the eerie sound my footsteps made as they echoed. I suppose I'm just not all that used to the silence, anymore at least. When I finally reach the entrance, I can see him awaiting my arrival. "Hey," I mutter.

( 🔥. // !)
          she carried ice in her heart and hellfire in her eyes.
        As I eat my ration in silence, I growl at the sight of Wayne. Wanting nothing more than to shoot him through the heart. That's until I see a now emptied pitcher fly across the room and smack Parlando in the back of the head. He appears furious, which is perfectly understandable. Though his calm demeanor is easy to mistake. I knew very well that he could get angry, and I couldn't say it ever necessarily ended well. I watch as he walks over and grabs Wayne, hurling him against the table before challenging him. The sight actually allows a small grin to tug at my lips, though a minute later it fades back to it's usual scowl. Finishing my food, I walk over and set the plate down. Watching as a boy I can't place exits the cafeteria. With my food now finished and nothing more to do, I decide to leave myself. We have free time now, anyway.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:18 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Xia;Eletha
Liv smiled as Xia laughed at the thought of teaching. "Aaw, come on!" She said encouragingly, "It doesn't have to be proper teaching, just giving pointers like you said!" She laughed at the thought of Wayne being respectful. "You can definitely try to teach Wayne but if you're not going to teach him unless he's respectful his powers are going to be out of control for a while!" She chuckled. There was no way Wayne would ever be respectful and she was sure he wouldn't care for being taught.

She listened to Xia's idea about the crown. "That would be pretty cool. I bet Eletha would love it!" She told her, "Or you could get Runt to bend a spear into a crown shape. Her new power is pretty cool."
Liv's pancakes were excellent, and she finished her breakfast feeling pleasantly satisfied and ready to face the world.
She chuckled as Xia asked Eletha whether her little brother, the skull, wanted pancakes and she responded eagerly. "Make sure he doesn't take more than his ration though." She told the younger girl, "He looks a little bit hungry."

Liv noticed Eletha's giggle and looked across the room to see Wayne being pelted with pancakes. She frowned a little until she noticed that the pancakes being thrown were burnt and unedible so their waste didn't really matter so much. She chuckled as Wayne fell over from being smacked in the face with a pancake.

Ant Lithorn//16//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Parlando;Wayne;Kevin
Ant scowled as Wayne started sneering at him. He was about to defend himself, Wayne would clearly do very well at fighting the Hellborn when he he could be knocked down by a flying pancake, but Parlando had already slammed the sexist creep into the table and was growling at him. Wayne was an infuriating idiot but Ant couldn't help but applaud Pearl as he sent him fleeing to find a girl who could beat him up.
"Well that was something to see!" He chuckled, as Parlando was inquiring whether Kevin was alright. He laughed as Kevin commented about how Wayne was going to beaten up by one of the girls soon enough. "I don't know how anyone can be so stupid." He complained, "Everyone here is training to kill. Any girl in this room could bring him down in three seconds flat."
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── eight

Postby passione » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:51 am

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be speed / photokinesis / telekinesis ] - [ crossbow / crossbow / longbow ]
      [ tags - open / wayne / open ]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Evren ran over toward a bench near Wayne, standing on it so he could steady himself above the other teenager. He only did it so he was able to spit chewed up pancakes in Wayne's hair.

Ryker didn't even stop his brother, though Naevys shook his head in disappointment.

MALLIUS TAVRINTH
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be astral projection ] - [ rapier ] - [ tags - alice ]
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        His eyes followed the mouse and his heart ate his words. Mice were curious. They were intelligent and Mallius had once thought they were sane. Before his family died, Mallius lived with them in a ramshackle house in Spear Village. He shared his room with Vaxas and vermin, though he supposed his brother was the only bright being in the room up until Vaxas told him that anything with a brain holds intelligence to some degree. Vaxas was no philosopher, but something told Mallius that his brother would be able to hold a conversation with Alice for a very long time.

The mouse leapt out of Alice's hands, and in a flash, committed suicide. It was peculiar how that sight reminded him of someone he knew. Someone he had lost even before death had time to strike. The answer Alice provided Mallius with hit him hard. The truly insane consider death inevitable, he repeated in his mind. His heart had been pricked with two dozen needles.

"So you're saying Vaxas was insane." Mallius wasn't offended in the slightest. His playful smirk had disappeared and the sadness in his eyes had become even more apparent than before. Nothing would ever be the same again. Not without him.

"My brother once explained that to me. And then he told me he was going to die. What do you think about that? I'm starting to think you two have a lot in common."

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - eletha, liv ]
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Xia's head turned to find that Wayne was being pelted with inedible pancakes. He deserved it— much like he deserved that kick earlier. He deserved every injury he received. He deserved every insult and more. However, Xia wouldn't go as far to say that Wayne deserved death. He only deserved suffering. However, she believed that no amount of suffering could inspire him to redeem himself. Ugh.

She patted Eletha's head as the younger girl ate and shrugged at Liv's notion. "I happen to agree. We really should get Runt to make a crown out of something. I'll go ask her if we get put together for main training."
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:03 pm

XX
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXM.X░▌
    ▐░XXBXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌

▐░XXTXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXAXX░▌
    ▐░XXIXX.░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Female
        Age ⇢ 16 years
        Power ⇢ Shapeshifter
        Weapon ⇢ None
        Sexuality ⇢ Bi
        Tags⇢ Rain
        Forum

It... may be easier... to run and... get help from.. there rat...ther than carry me... yourself... "It's a long run there and back. Then the doctor needs to pack tools to bring, which may be a burden..." She said quietly, taking longer strides to try to reach to the place faster. "Besides, all the tools are in the hospital."She said, trying to sound as if she knew what she was doing, but she was clueless. Hopefully this is the right move... She said, looking back down at Rain to check up on her. She was growing paler by the minute, and it seemed as if she was leaving her before entering back into the real world.

XX
    ▐░XXDXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXKXX░▌

▐░XXGXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXIX.X░▌
    ▐░XXFXX░▌
    ▐░XXFXX░▌
    ▐░XXI.XX░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Male
        Age ⇢ 17 years
        Power ⇢ Electricity
        Weapon ⇢ Knife
        Sexuality ⇢ Straight
        Tags⇢ Tyla
        Forum

Derek huffed as Tyla finally gave in trying to change his mind and perspective about the world. "I never did." He said, forcing himself to swallow. And I suggest you go find Wayne and sit with his pompous, sexist self. Maybe you’ll find something in common with your lack of friends. The male hissed bitterly under his own breath, trying his hardest to not make a nasty remark. "The day I sit next to him is the day my bones rot in my grave." He said, looking over to her when she unlinked with him. Guilt was heavy in his lungs, and he had to say something - or do something. "Uh...Would you like me to...Guide you to the cafeteria?" He muttered, clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his head.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me