☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:22 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name;jennifer dire/crush; gavotte tenuto/tags; gavotte

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer nodded, walking over to the others while taking Gavotte behind her. "Hello again." She laughed a bit. "Are we leaving soon?" She asked curiously. Jen herself was quite deemed about the fact they were leaving Windwoods, or what was left of it. She'd grown to love the place, but it was simply now something else that was broken. "My apologies if I sound impatient, just curious honestly." Jennifer didn't want to sound rude, that was never her intention. Well, as long as she isn't angry. Quickly after she and her family were kicked out, her father helped her to control her anger. There were a few she'd never snap at, including Gavotte.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:13 am

This wasn't supposed to happen. When Yina summoned Cyrena, the spirit should have greetedher father kindly! Why would she be so loud and angry? Yina glanced at King Alastair, not wanting him to disapprove.
"I... You may do what you please, young spirit." As soon as the words spilled from her mouth, Yina feared for her life. She didn't think the King would take to kindly for the events that had just occurred. "Excuse me, my King."
She started to quickly back away, then murmured an appology.

Jaai pondered the thought carefully. Did Cyprian really hate his family so much? It made logical sense, of course, but... She leaned her head against his chest, closing her eyes. She could only go on without so much sleep.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Well... Just by the way she's responding to everything, she seems to be an amnesiac.
And... No, I can't read minds.
I can read auras though, it lets me see other emotions easily, and sometimes, I can predict what a person's powers are,"

she explained, not making eye contact with Travis.

She looked back at Jade, then towards Gwen. It would be a while before the group got moving again.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia stepped back when she heard the words spoken.
They seemed to have echoed throughout the throne room, as everyone had been dead silent.
Alastair was dead silent, for once, at least.
He hasn't said this little for the short time Amelia had worked for him.

She looked around the room from face to face, purposely avoiding looking backwards towards Virisia.
Amelia sunk back in her place next to the demon and waited.
She was here for a reason, as was Amelia herself, but Virisia had been working for the king longer that she had, and would definitely know him better. If Virisia was a dedicated follower of Alastair, just as Amelia was, she would know what to do and allow Amelia to follow through with it, with assistance or not.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Virisia

Her eyes widened as she heard the words spoken and she was about to leave and talk to him later when she heard the threat. So instead she stayed near the door out of the way of the group talking in case a fight broke out.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Confused/Drained>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

Looking confused I ask the woman, my mother, "Is there something wrong with me...?"
I think for a few moments before realizing that maybe something really was wrong with me. I couldn't remember anything of my past, was that normal for a girl? Did this happen to me often?
"I'm sorry... I don't know..." I whisper softly to the female.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Alistair/Ashton/Casedy/Eleanor

I motion for the guard to grab the female who is now getting up in the kings face.
"Seize her!" I order the guard, "And hold them both!"
The guard quickly moves to go and grab Casedy's arm as I watch an amused and predator like smile tugging at the corners of my lips, as I approach the two females. You never knew when or if those idiot guards would mess up.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I nod in agreement with the amnesia idea, "Amnesia can be caused by fevers and other means to you know." I state in a semi-rude tone of voice my nervousness back again. I internally facepalm realizing I sound rude and try to cover it.
"Did you ever get educated on the causes and effects of amnesia?" I ask her still to nervous around to be my usual nice self though the tone of this speech was much nicer than the last.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Eleanor blanched. They would kill her? But she didn't let her fear get her down this time and she stayed straight. She looked to Casedy, grateful, but it was no use. There were the guards. As Dawn approached, Eleanor stood straight despite the guards strong grip on her arms and looked the assassin in the eyes. Her fear was gone.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Travis

He listened to her explanation and thought about it for a bit. "what do you mean by aura? "
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Parliament Building

Alastair simply yawned rudely as the little brat started getting in his face. He reached for his sword, but of course there was no need. Dawn had it under control.
He didn't much care when Cyrena disappeared. Well he tried not to show he cared. He actually did care a lot, but he didn't even look in that direction. "You are excused," he said quickly and clenched his fists with a scowl.
"Do you wish to die?" Alastair said to Casedy boredly. "I can arrange that."

Cyprian carried Jaai into her room. It was rather extensive, with the walls painted a soft baby blue. The feather bed was soft and fluffy, with pure white sheets. The color scheme was what was considered feminine in their family. Light blues. The color pink was too close to red. It was Atalanta's color simply because Atalanta - that disgrace - wasn't born into the family.
He lay Jaai on the bed and realized she was dozing off. Awkwardly, he tucked her in and pulled the curtain thing around the bed. He didn't want to leave without her, so he just kind of sat on the floor and waited there.
He was so good at this whole 'being a prince' thing, totally.

---

Windwoods Ruins

Cilan jumped when he heard a laugh from behind him. He turned around, seeing Rowan and Lily illuminated by a faint glow. It took him a moment to realize the glow was coming from himself. But he couldn't turn this off. Uh-oh!
"I would have said yes, but this place is kinda destroyed right now," Cilan said with an awkward little chuckle. He gestured around at the ruins of the village. The rest of Windwoods was completely wrecked, except for the Tenuto mansion, which was burned and smoldering down right now.
"Sorry Lily! I can give you my shirt if you want, if you're really upset about that." He kind of vaguely gestured to the violent tear in her shirt, not wanting to point. Cilan was trying not to call attention to Rowan either, who was standing beside Lily and he was glowing too. He looked like he was about to cry from happiness just being near her. Cilan couldn't exactly blame his poor bro. Rowan without Lily looked so incomplete.
He turned to Jen and Gavotte, and nodded with a grin. "Yep! We're leaving as soon as everybody's ready."
Gavotte stepped out from behind Jen. "Are you sure you know the way?"
"Absolutely certain!" A bright glow emanated from Cilan's hand as he gestured a thumbs-up, and left a lingering trail in the air before fading.

"Yes! Of course there is something wrong," Cadence said irritably. She just cradled Gwen close to her and started walking towards Cilan. "That's it. We're going to the Sanctuary immediately. Cedar Adamson better know how to fix this, or... disgrace..." She was so angry, she couldn't even come up with a good threat. Her favorite daughter had amnesia, and Cadence was going to kill someone. If she could only find out who was responsible. She would rip them in half!
She was mad at everyone, including Gwen. She was so mad, she had half a mind to violently rip Cilan in half just to take out her anger. She could have slapped a newborn baby in the face with the anger she had now. Nobody would have stood in her path. She could have murdered Solara with her bare hands. Heck, she could have murdered General Ada, Queen of the Underworld, with her bare hands!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:32 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jennifer dire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She nods in reply, taking a few steps back as Gavotte steps ahead of her. Jen's grip tightens on her bow, her gaze quietly grazes the ruins of the once adored village. Most of it was rubble, wasted. She sighed heavily, briefly rubbing her forehead. All Jen could do was prepare for war, a rebellion. It wasn't something she was hesitant to be apart of, in-fact she'd long supported an uprising before it actually begun. Those were dreams, so at the time Jen just pushed the thoughts away and accepted her fate. When she'd really thought about it, maybe her parents were fortunate to pass.. It was most likely much better than being in this world which was trapped in darkness. Her thought was interrupted as she had begun to think of the countless days she'd spent roaming the woods, frequently going barefoot. Her toes would mingle with the soft grass, and Jennifer would giggle in joy. The thought actually put a smile on her face, but it quickly extinguished. It was indeed nice having a possible second of joy, although that wasn't reality anymore.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:37 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: rowan n clan

Lily looked around at the burnt, crumbling remains of what had once been a proud village, and shrugged her shoulders. She could live without a shirt, hopefully they weren't too far from the Sanctuary. "Don't worry about it, I'll survive," she replied to his offer. Watching as he gazed at his cousin for a moment, she smiled and intertwined her fingers with Rowan's. "You ready to go?" she asked softly, looking up at his gentle, slightly glowing features. She sighed softly as Cadence approached, knowing that now really wasn't time to speak to the woman. "Hey Rowan, there's something I need to tell you later. It's something I did, something bad," she said quietly, almost inaudible. "And I won't be offended if you don't love me anymore."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me