➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby Echo-song » Tue May 05, 2020 8:19 am

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓎
┌──────────────┐

♀ - Hetero -Form- Bonded: Echo (Lion)

└───────────────┘

Echo watched as Claire basically went limp on Loki. She had clearly given up trying to argue with the male lion and Echo almost chuckled. Looking over to Loki's face, she gave him a small smile. Yes. We can learn together. She stated to him before shaking her head. No. You're not bothering us. Like I said previously, it's nice to see someone else that isn't trying to murder us. I can't even remember the last time we had a normal conversation with someone. It's been years. She added, trying her best to think about when they had actually had people in their presence. Now that Echo thought about it, hadn't their last allies been Evie's own family? They certainly hadn't made any other friends while they were out here. Sure, they had helped people here and there. Getting people out of sticky situations was something that they were good at. However, no one had ever stuck around to chat afterwards. The duo didn't blame them. No one knew what their motives were. They were only trying to save the skin on their own backs. Echo yanked herself out of her thoughts in order to focus on the individuals in front of her. Both seemed a bit more tense after Claire asked Evie about her face. Echo could feel the tension in the air and chirped again. Evie. Be nice. She didn't know any better. I doubt they have interacted with a whole lot of people while stuck out here. Let's be reasonable.
But... Who just asks about that?! Evie nearly shouted back. Echo didn't respond and only shook her head. Evie knew that she had a point though.

The female lion looked over to Loki as he asked a question regarding her age. Don't you know to not ask a lady for her age? She teased, clearly kidding around in order to lighten the mood. But honestly, I'm not sure. I age a lot slower being some strange species of lion? And being a bonded companion on top of it. Maybe around 12 years old? But like I said, I'm not completely sure. The lion shrugged and moved her head so that it rested across Evie's legs. She'd always been more of a cuddly type of creature.

Evelynn looked down at Echo and continued to pet her mane. Eventually, she returned Claire's comment. "Yeah... I know it's obvious." She stated, a tinge of sadness lacing her voice. Of course they bothered her. She didn't like how they looked and they still tingled from nerve damage. On top of that, it created a large disadvantage. Being blind in one eye made it much easier for others to sneak up on them. Thankfully, her other senses had become sharper over time in order to compensate. "If you must know though, it happened because of the hunters. But I'm sure you could have guessed that." Evelynne brushed her hair behind her ear in order to relieve some of the nervous tension in her muscles. She was too stir-crazy of a person to sit down for long periods of time. The girl was always out and about doing things. Maybe it was how she coped with the life that they lived. She listened to Claire as she spoke about Loki and nodded her head. "You got him around the same time when I found Echo. I found her when I was seven." She looked down at her lion, a small smile turning the corners of her lips upwards. "How did you find him?" She looked back up at the younger girl, awaiting an answer.

Poppy Eldrin
┌──────────────┐

♀ - Hetero -Form- Bonded: Apollo (Owl)

└───────────────┘

Poppy held her breath as the two strangers walked right below the tree she was sitting in. They both seemed to be just as on edge as she was. It appeared that they were communicating through their bond. No words were said but a discussion was definitely taking place. The girl scanned the trees, looking for any signs of her own companion. Had he really not noticed that she wasn't ahead of him for that long of a time? Surely not. He was much smarter than that. Suddenly, she heard the sound of large wings flapping. It had to be Apollo. She scanned the trees and her eyes landed on the familiar bird. Quiet! she yelled through their bond. There's people under us. A bonded pair. She hurriedly explained, cringing as the larger bird tried to quiet down his flapping. However, the feat was much more difficult than it sounded. The foliage was dense and his wingspan was large. Leaves and twigs snapped and crackled as he made his way to a nearby branch. Poppy bit her tongue, hoping that the two below them didn't pay much attention to it. Unfortunately, Apollo stuck out like a beacon in these types of situations. He wasn't exactly a normal looking owl. On top of that, parts of his feathers glowed. This entire situation was bad and Poppy was getting more and more anxious.
Poppy. Hey. We're okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. I promise. She heard Apollo say. The girl looked over to the owl who was staring calmly back at her. She knew that he was capable of protecting her. Still, she didn't want to hurt anyone either. Having him here definitely did help the situation though.
Okay. She stated quietly through their bond.

Soon enough, the two strangers seemed to briskly move in another direction. They seemed a touch nervous about the situation as well. At least they didn't appear to be on a witch hunt to annihilate any supposed foe. Moments passed and Poppy had her eyes locked on the individuals as they passed below her. Suddenly, she heard the branch below her begin to groan and crack. Oh come on. I'm not even that heavy. She thought and squeezed the tree trunk she was holding tighter. With a crack, the branch gave way and Poppy jumped for another branch. Unfortunately, this branch was small as well. It did provide a way for her to straighten herself out for a landing though. Apollo emitted a startled screech as she plummeted to the forest floor. Thinking quickly, Poppy released the second branch and braced for impact. The girl landed and rolled out of her fall, feeling her face get scraped by who knows how many branches and leaves. The fall left her stunned for a second but she managed to get to her feet. She darted for cover in an attempt to put at least a tree between herself and the two strangers a few feet away from her.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu May 07, 2020 11:44 am

.: Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Location: Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne & Echo :.
Loki smiled, Echo was really nice. He was happy that they found them. Though he wished it was under difference circumstances, but nonetheless it was good to meet them anyway. It was strange to hear that people were trying to kill people, were bonders trying to kill each other? "I know that Claire can be a handful." Loki chuckled softly looking at Claire for a moment. Yes, she was a handful, but he wouldn't change her for the world. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude." He hummed softly not realizing that asking someone their age was really that bad. "Uh well you look good for being twelve." He smiled softly, hoping that was taken well. He realized that it could have been taken not so well. He felt like he was stepping all over everyone's toes. Claire sighed shifting to sit up more, wincing softly. "I wish the hunters would go away. I'm sorry they did that to your eye. It kinda looks bada** if you ask me." She said softly, but Claire knew she wasn't asking her. She didn't like the feeling of being stuck like this down here. What if they turned on her, would Loki help?

With the time that went buy it didn't make anything better she was just more anxious, she was just waiting for them attack. Take a deep breath Claire, your heart rate is to high. Loki could feel her anxiety, knowing that the adrenaline had worn off by now. Claire huffed at Loki's words shaking her head. Stop Loki just talk with your new friend. Claire wanted to say more to that but thought better of it. Taking in a small breath just in spite before glancing back to Evelynne. "That's cool that we were the same age almost. But you don't get to know that. You don't get that knowledge I'm sorry." She just about growled, it was a sensitive topic. With her past it was touchy and wasn't prepared to go into it. "How did you find this cave?" She asked curiously, of course she wanted to be nosey. She wanted to know how she didn't find it first. This cave was huge, and a clearly big things were easliy noticeable. Had the hunters found it before?
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon May 11, 2020 5:21 am

Blue•Moon wrote:
    . ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 19 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

The leopardess blinked up at the lemur with a frown. "There was a roar? Didn't you hear it?" she asked, ears twitched up still. Her eyes trailed down to study the undergrowth, tail twitching. "I think it was over there," she pointed with her muzzle off to the left. But she shook her head after a pause. "It was probably nothing," She concluded, mostly to herself, twitching her ears back. "We should just take a different direction, avoid the sound."

She side-stepped and moved a few paces forward, glancing back at the lemur "You can still check it out, but dont go too close, I dont want to be saving a tiny furball from some roaring creature." she warned, 'It was nothing, start moving but go towards your left.' Nyx, after receiving the message, moved as Nova had told him to. He gave Charlie an apologetic look.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Alexavier, Kai and Zelia)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie looked to Alexavier with a thoughtful hum, "Could work, but..hm.. the bonded..perhaps those who are used to being apart?" She tapped her foot, glancing over her shoulder, "I'll speak to Malic about it, I'm not sure though..He hardly likes us being out here like this." she mumbled.

Malic slowed to a halt, ears twitching back to locate the two still following. He slowed a little bit to let them catch up to him, at least that small bit so they could see where he was heading. He still kept ahead of them, grumbling about nuisances under his breath.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
      ── C y p r u s
      ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: Rose)
      . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

Neigh shrugged the bag off her back, crouching down to open it and took out a tin of sweetcorn, she frowned at it for a moment before standing and handing it to Rose. "I'm sorry, the rest of it is at my shelter- you...can come if you want- its only down this road and a bit..plus its..safer, and.." she hesitated, "You..really need to rest.." silently hoping the woman didn't take offence to her comment she frowned.

Her eyes flicked to Knight and Cyprus, then back to her. Cyprus meanwhile had finished circling the horse and sat a few paces in front of him, head tilting, "Did you not have any family to go to?" he asked, blinking at him, "Well, if you need somewhere to crash for a little bit until shes more suitable going into town, you can come to our hideout." he twitched his tail, "No offence, but your human isn't exactly.. disguised to not be a bonded."

. ── T a m i e G y n
        ── C a l i s k
        ( -- ) ( gender-fluid ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: Poppy )
        . ── A dark day is not a dark life.

Tamie and Calisk had made it another few steps when the sound of..quite a large creature sounded above them in the trees, the genet especially got irked by this and turned to start hissing at the branches as Tamie paused uncertainly, following his gaze into the branches above just in time to watch Poppy spring from the breaking branch beneath her to another one. Tensing, the genet sprang forwards, vanishing into the bush before them and then scrambled to a nearby low branch. Tamie glanced to him in confused, then back to the girl as she tumbled to the floor.

Taking a few hurried steps back, Tamie attempted to calm her frazzled nerves. Was that a hunter? should she run? Could she run? was this some sort of distraction? Panicked thoughts whirled in her head and she rose her hand to her jacket pocket, gripping the switchblade in one hand she took another step back, eyes darting around. 'Keep an ear out for others, please-' her thoughts murmured, the genet only hissed in response, bristling.

She swallowed, cleared her throat and called out to the stranger, "Who are you?" she called out, "I dont want any trouble, you leave us be and we'll go all happy on our way and we'll just say this was an accident." she doubted that would work if this was a hunter and once more she frowned, slipping the blade from her pocket, tensing and bracing herself.

The genet turned his head, searching the branches around them for anything else, all that tussle and bustle couldn't have just been the human, it sounded like a bird. His sharp eyes studied the foliage, still chittering angrily to himself.

OOC// sorry this took so long- Internet went down in our house for a bit, but I hopefully- hopefully, should be getting out replies quicker now that everythings calmed down again.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Mon May 11, 2020 3:31 pm

White Eagle wrote:
☽ 𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕫 ☾
Bisexual - 21 - Male - Bonded: Jax - Warehouse - Mentions: Nyx and Nova - Tags: Open

The bonded was just sitting outside as he looked around the forest before he heard a growl from his companion. "I know. I miss them too but we cannot search for them again. Last time we almost got caught by those hunters," he said before he petted the boy's head. The giant jaguar let out a few purrs as he felt his bonded shower him in attention as if he was a house cat. But who are they waiting for? Well, none other than their partners who have been disconnected for over a month. But how did he lead the way for their bonded lovers? It was simple.

Jose knew he could not make it into the city but with the internet and telecommunications being limited and mostly given to rich and government officials newspapers soon returned. Every day there are newspaper trucks entering in and out of the city along with the mail. So, seeing that he knows the local newspaper boy when he lived in the city he decided to mail him a later which contained another letter for him to deliver. Charlie would go and collect the newspapers before he would go to Nyx's hideaway to deliver a letter and details. Jose could not get caught otherwise the hideout would be discovered. In case the letter fell into the wrong hands they would only see a love letter. But after circling every five words does the message become clear and the only way they would know that if Charlie told them. It may be a lot of faith in the boy's part but Charlie only needed to burn his letter and he was innocent of everything. With the letter being delivered, he waited outside for the past few days as he waited for the two to arrive safe and sound.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed May 13, 2020 11:07 am

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓎
┌──────────────┐

└───────────────┘

Echo chuckled as Loki spoke of Claire. It seemed like they both had partners that were handfuls. Evie is too. Don't worry. she stated, her eyes twinkling. Despite how strong-willed and high-strung Evie could be, she wouldn't want to have anyone else as a partner. Despite her strong personality, Evie was reliable and loyal until the very end. Echo was thankful to have such a strong and dependable person by her side. Not to mention, she was remarkably kind to those that she cares about. Echo was just the only one that got to see that side of her. It was sad, honestly. Evie deserved so much better than this. Both her and Claire did. It was sad that both of their lives had been turned upside-down by people that simply jumped to conclusions. Evie was older than Claire, but they were both still remarkably young. Looking back over to Loki, she shook her head. I was just teasing. Don't worry. The lioness chuckled and shook out her mane. But, thank you. I appreciate that. She'd always been pretty easy going. That was just her nature. Why fight when you can make a new friend? Echo was just happy to be talking to someone else. She looked over to Claire as she appeared to try to backpedal after her last question about Evie's eye. Evie seemed to have eased up a bit about the question. Thank goodness.
Echo thought to herself.

Evie raised an eyebrow and almost cracked a smile. Almost. The girl brushed her head back behind her ear and looked away from Claire. "Um. Thanks." Came the awkward reply. No one had ever told her that before. She still didn't know how she felt about the old injury. And it had happened years ago. Evelynne noticed how uneasy Claire seemed once again and sighed. It was probably going to be up and down for a while. She couldn't really expect them to trust her and Echo right off the bat. She certainly didn't completely trust them. This had all been Echo's idea. Evelynne wouldn't have ever made this suggestion so soon after meeting strangers. Thankfully, they did seem like genuine beings. Just stressed from the day's events. Still, it wasn't too late for things to simply be an act and they were waiting to raid their supplies. Medical supplies wasn't exactly easy to come by nowadays. They were fortunate to have as much as they did and Evie knew that people would do crazy things out of desperation. The thought made her mind slightly uneasy as well. Taking a deep breath, she tried to focus on something else before the added stress caused her to become snappy. Suddenly, she caught the edge in Claire's voice in response to her question about Loki. That didn't go over well in Evie's book and she stiffened.

"You literally asked me about this." She gestured to the scars on her face. "Forgive me for assuming it was my turn to ask a question about your past." She snapped right back, her voice cold. It didn't take much for her to completely block people out at this point. With how untrustworthy people were nowadays, it was simply easier. Echo picked up on the tension and lifted her head so that she could see Evie's face.
Hey. Relax. She's just stressed, hopefully. Don't go shutting everyone out again. Please? Echo said gently, knowing that this entire situation was stressing Evie out. Evelynne bit her lip, not responding. She heard Claire ask about the cave and looked away from her. "Luck." Came the curt response.

Poppy Eldrin
┌──────────────┐

└───────────────┘

Poppy hear Apollo let out a nervous screech as the strange, bonded creature jumped onto a branch that was a part of the tree he was standing on. The owl flapped his wings, knowing that their cover was already blown at this point. If he needed to, he could switch forms in order to protect Poppy. However, there were a large amount of dangers that came with that. For one, he could impale himself on a branch if he attempted to grow in size amidst such a dense patch of trees. Then there was the question of if he had enough energy to grab Poppy and get away after the amount of running that they had previously been doing before this moment. Apollo would much rather avoid switching forms here if he could. Instead, he created a hissing noise towards the creature. Don't come any closer! I don't want to fight but I will if I have to! he yelled towards the cat-looking animal, hoping it could hear him. It was bonded after all. Apollo didn't have any experience communicating with another bonded animal so this was all new to him. And don't hurt her either! We mean no harm! He added, scanning the forest floor for where Poppy had ended-up. By the looks of things, she had hidden behind a tree in an attempt to get some sort of cover. You okay?! He asked her, not able to see her from his position.
Yeah. Just a few scratches. I'm fine though. Apollo could hear her voice shaking. She was terrified. The owl screeched again towards the spotted creature on the branch below him, wanting to find a way to get to his person.

Poppy tried to slow her breathing, her small-frame shaking as she remained behind the tree. Blood trickled from a decent sized gash on the side of her forehead and her jacket was torn in several places. Who knew what lied under it. With adrenaline pumping through her system, it would be next to impossible to feel any sort of pain. The strange girl spoke and Poppy stiffened. Thankfully, she didn't seem like someone that killed for no reason. Otherwise, they might have done so already. Still, there was a chance they still would. Poppy reached into her jacket and pulled a decent-sized knife from one of the pockets inside of it and held it in front of her. Slowly, she stepped out from behind the tree. The entire time, she was trying to stop her whirling thoughts. It was next to impossible though and she squeezed the knife in her hand until her knuckles turned white. "My name is Poppy." Her voice was quiet and it shook slightly. It was obvious that she was remarkably nervous. She stayed a few feet away, wanting to make sure she had plenty of space to run. Thankfully, she knew she was quick and could likely outrun most people. Her fighting capabilities weren't so great. Apollo was much better in those situations. "We don't want any trouble either. We were just training." Poppy added. "D-do you have a name?" The girl managed to ask, almost tripping over her own words as she spoke.

Poppy's eyes darted up to the trees when she heard the chattering of the spotted creature in the branches. Her curiosity was peaked. She hadn't seen an animal like them before and in a normal situation, would have loved to learn more about them. "I've never seen something like them before." She added, unable to help herself. She didn't know if the comment would get her impaled or not so she was ready to dodge just in case. Poppy took another step back. It didn't seem like they wanted any trouble. That is what the other girl had said after all. Maybe they would survive this. Poppy felt a trickle go down her lip and realized that her nose was bleeding. Probably from when she had tumbled from the tree. Who knew what else she had done after that. The thought only made her internally groan. Medical supplies wasn't exactly the easiest thing to obtain out here.

“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat May 16, 2020 12:58 am

Blue•Moon wrote:
    ── M a l i c
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Alexavier, Kai and Zelia)

Eddie looked to Alexavier with a thoughtful hum, "Could work, but..hm.. the bonded..perhaps those who are used to being apart?" She tapped her foot, glancing over her shoulder, "I'll speak to Malic about it, I'm not sure though..He hardly likes us being out here like this." she mumbled.

Malic slowed to a halt, ears twitching back to locate the two still following. He slowed a little bit to let them catch up to him, at least that small bit so they could see where he was heading. He still kept ahead of them, grumbling about nuisances under his breath.

── C y p r u s
      . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

Neigh shrugged the bag off her back, crouching down to open it and took out a tin of sweetcorn, she frowned at it for a moment before standing and handing it to Rose. "I'm sorry, the rest of it is at my shelter- you...can come if you want- its only down this road and a bit..plus its..safer, and.." she hesitated, "You..really need to rest.." silently hoping the woman didn't take offence to her comment she frowned.

Her eyes flicked to Knight and Cyprus, then back to her. Cyprus meanwhile had finished circling the horse and sat a few paces in front of him, head tilting, "Did you not have any family to go to?" he asked, blinking at him, "Well, if you need somewhere to crash for a little bit until shes more suitable going into town, you can come to our hideout." he twitched his tail, "No offence, but your human isn't exactly.. disguised to not be a bonded."

. ── T a m i e G y n
    ── C a l i s k

Calisk snapped his head around to hiss at the branches. He noticed the strange looking feathered creature and turned, back arched, tail curled. He bared his teeth at the owl creature, "Mean no harm and yet you threaten me." he snarled back, shifting positions he glared up at the creature, 'They are bonded, try not to fight.' he warned, Tamies eyes flicked up to him, then back down to Poppy.

She took a small step away, glaring at the girl as she appeared, her fingers fiddled with the blade nervously, swallowing. Her eyes flicked to Calisk as he hissed at the owl creature once more, bristling. Her expression darkened upon the question of her name, scowling at the stranger. "Tamie." she replied curtly, following her line of vision to calisk who growled at the attention being shifted to him. A small frown, "Hes a genet, his names Calisk." she said tensely.

Another few steps back, Cal sprang from the branches back to the floor, still glaring up at the owl in the branches. He returned to his bondeds side. "What were you doing in the trees, hm?" her tone was almost accusing. Gaze flicking up to the branches for a few moments to see if she could notice the other bonded. She didn't manage to, so instead her gaze went back to Poppy.

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ( 19 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie, Jax and Jose)

He wasn't quite sure when he had lost Charlie, but he had somewhere, and Nova too. His eyes scanned the undergrowth panicked. Calling out to Nova through their link. There was no reply, he didn't know why. Perhaps because he didn't know where she was? Or couldn't see her? He never really left Novas side, so there was no reason to ever be this far apart. He had never faced this problem. Still, even though he was looking for her, he tread carefully, nervous. Scanning the trees around him for hunters, or other people. Oh how much he wished he was with Jax and Jose right now..

Nova had noticed Nyx missing quite quickly. She split from Charlie, saying she'd catch up with him a bit later. She bounded off through the trees, giving small, but loud enough chuffs here and there, trying to call out to Nyx. She tracked nothing, pausing, she tried sniffing him out once more. But instead caught another scent, a familiar one that brought a faint flicker of hope in her chest. Her head rose, studying the bushes, peering out of the bushes..she didn't exactly..blend in.. But then again, neither did they. She spotted the jaguar, though she hesitated. Eyes trailing back over her shoulder..Should she really go to them when Nyx was in the forest, afraid?

She decided, yes. She would. Slipping out of the bushes, she chuffed out to Jax, hoping to catch their attention. She didn't approach them, lingering by the punishes nervously. "Jax?"

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Wed May 20, 2020 5:46 am

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑
xxxxxRose shakily grabbed the tin she was offered before replying, "I appreciate it, thank you. I guess if it won't put you at any risk, and you really don't mind me crashing, shelter sounds amazing. Besides, big guy here isn't gonna let me turn that down.." She readjusted to lean back against Knight.
xxxxxKnight reached his head around to gentle nudge his bonded, a sign of careful acknowledgement and gentle reassurance. He moved his head back to focus on Cyprus, now sitting in front of him. "No. We had to leave them all, neighbor ratted us out. No extended family lives out here anymore, so we just had to run until we couldn't anymore. He lowered his head, a saddened look crossing his eyes. "I'm well aware, she's just stubborn and afraid. Plus we've had to keep moving so much, she never gets to stay in one place long enough to get enough supplies. It's hard when I'm this big and she has those eyes, she can't just mask her appearance like others on the run can. At least, according to her."
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun May 24, 2020 4:22 pm

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓎
┌──────────────┐

└───────────────┘

Echo chuckled as Loki spoke of Claire. It seemed like they both had partners that were handfuls. Evie is too. Don't worry. she stated, her eyes twinkling. Despite how strong-willed and high-strung Evie could be, she wouldn't want to have anyone else as a partner. Despite her strong personality, Evie was reliable and loyal until the very end. Echo was thankful to have such a strong and dependable person by her side. Not to mention, she was remarkably kind to those that she cares about. Echo was just the only one that got to see that side of her. It was sad, honestly. Evie deserved so much better than this. Both her and Claire did. It was sad that both of their lives had been turned upside-down by people that simply jumped to conclusions. Evie was older than Claire, but they were both still remarkably young. Looking back over to Loki, she shook her head. I was just teasing. Don't worry. The lioness chuckled and shook out her mane. But, thank you. I appreciate that. She'd always been pretty easy going. That was just her nature. Why fight when you can make a new friend? Echo was just happy to be talking to someone else. She looked over to Claire as she appeared to try to backpedal after her last question about Evie's eye. Evie seemed to have eased up a bit about the question. Thank goodness.
Echo thought to herself.

Evie raised an eyebrow and almost cracked a smile. Almost. The girl brushed her head back behind her ear and looked away from Claire. "Um. Thanks." Came the awkward reply. No one had ever told her that before. She still didn't know how she felt about the old injury. And it had happened years ago. Evelynne noticed how uneasy Claire seemed once again and sighed. It was probably going to be up and down for a while. She couldn't really expect them to trust her and Echo right off the bat. She certainly didn't completely trust them. This had all been Echo's idea. Evelynne wouldn't have ever made this suggestion so soon after meeting strangers. Thankfully, they did seem like genuine beings. Just stressed from the day's events. Still, it wasn't too late for things to simply be an act and they were waiting to raid their supplies. Medical supplies wasn't exactly easy to come by nowadays. They were fortunate to have as much as they did and Evie knew that people would do crazy things out of desperation. The thought made her mind slightly uneasy as well. Taking a deep breath, she tried to focus on something else before the added stress caused her to become snappy. Suddenly, she caught the edge in Claire's voice in response to her question about Loki. That didn't go over well in Evie's book and she stiffened.

"You literally asked me about this." She gestured to the scars on her face. "Forgive me for assuming it was my turn to ask a question about your past." She snapped right back, her voice cold. It didn't take much for her to completely block people out at this point. With how untrustworthy people were nowadays, it was simply easier. Echo picked up on the tension and lifted her head so that she could see Evie's face.
Hey. Relax. She's just stressed, hopefully. Don't go shutting everyone out again. Please? Echo said gently, knowing that this entire situation was stressing Evie out. Evelynne bit her lip, not responding. She heard Claire ask about the cave and looked away from her. "Luck." Came the curt response.

Poppy Eldrin
┌──────────────┐

└───────────────┘

Apollo screeched at the feline-like creature, maybe a Genet? He had heard of them before but had no experience with them. You're the one who jumped up here! I was minding my own business! He screeched back to the animal. The owl tilted his head when he heard the Genet's human state his name. Calisk. Apollo wasn't familiar with the name either. Then again, it wasn't like they went around asking for people's names on a regular basis. In fact, they tried to stay as far away from people as possible. It was much easier. Not to mention, Poppy became nervous around strangers. Apollo couldn't blame her. More times than not, strangers were often hostile and bloodthirsty. He peered down at the genet and gripped the branch below him tighter. The owl wasn't sure what to do in this situation. He didn't want to risk making things worse. On the other wing, he didn't want to leave Poppy to fend for herself. She was obviously scared and unsure what to do. He'd do anything to protect her from this. Please. We truly do not want any trouble. He stated again, speaking to the fellow bonded animal.

Poppy stared at the Genet for a few seconds more before looking back to Tamie. She jumped as the smaller creature leaped from the branches and darted over to Tamie's side. Apollo seemed a bit startled from the sudden movement as well but made no move to follow. Poppy whistled once and the large owl jumped from his branch, gliding down to his own bonded human. She held out her arm for the bird to land, already wearing gloves so that his large talons didn't pierce her arm. Once the bird landed, she moved her arm so that it was close to a branch that was right next to her head before giving her complete attention to Tamie. She noted how accusatory the other girl sounded and internally cringed. It was obvious that the fellow pair was also nervous. That was a red flag in Poppy's head. Those that are fearful were almost more dangerous than those that are aggressive. It meant that they could irrationally lash out at any time. There was a large amount of unpredictability. Still, Poppy did her best to hold her ground and think clearly. Despite the fact that her mind was racing and her heart was pounding out of her chest. "I-I was hiding. Apollo and I were training when I heard your footsteps. I was already in the trees at the time but decided to stay there in the hopes that you both would pass without noticing. Unfortunately, the branch broke." Her voice shook slightly as she spoke. She knew that she was telling the truth though. Poppy figured that honesty would be the best course of action in this situation. Besides, it wasn't like she had anything to hide. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any trouble." she added, hoping to ease the tension in any way that she could.

“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 24, 2020 6:37 pm

.: Claire & Loki ~ 16 ~ Location: Cave in the forest. ~ Tags: Evelynn & Echo :.
Loki was happy that the lion understood that Claire was a lot, and he understood that Evelynn could be aswell. But he didn't see her companion being a handfull, but he guess that only time would tell. Loki shifted in his spot listening to them and to Echo talking about getting lost in his thoughts. She was teasing him? Loki didn't know other animals did that to each other, he knew that Claire was always teasing him but never heard someone else doing it. But it was good that this lion was to light hearted and didn't want to hurt them. He knew they wouldn't be able to fight them if they were the bad type of people. "How long have you and Evie been one your own?" Loki was curious, her person only looked a little older then Claire. He wondered, but he hoped that she didn't take offense to her question.

Claire sighed as she was shifting against Loki more. She didn't trust this, though it seemed the Evie had calmed down, being in a cave with someone she didn't know she didn't trust it. Claire wouldn't talk about her past she didn't want people to know about it. it wasn't special, it wasn't something she wishes to relive. It was the past and Claire intended to keep it that way. She noticed the snappy tone coming from the girl. Of course, now they were in a heated match to see who would back down first. But of course Claire knew she wouldn't. Though she also knew that they were guests here and she couldn't be yelling at everyone. Taking a deep breath to calm herself. "Well, I'm glad you had the luck. I'm grateful for you help." She spoke softly, she still didn't trust her but knew she shouldn't anger the girl anymore, Loki was in no condiction to fight not with her leg the way it is. So for now she will play nice but who's to say this stranger won't attack her.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun May 31, 2020 5:51 am

── M a l i c

. ── N y x V i t r o
      ── N o v a
      ( 19 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie, Jax and Jose)

He wasn't quite sure when he had lost Charlie, but he had somewhere, and Nova too. His eyes scanned the undergrowth panicked. Calling out to Nova through their link. There was no reply, he didn't know why. Perhaps because he didn't know where she was? Or couldn't see her? He never really left Novas side, so there was no reason to ever be this far apart. He had never faced this problem. Still, even though he was looking for her, he tread carefully, nervous. Scanning the trees around him for hunters, or other people. Oh how much he wished he was with Jax and Jose right now..

Nova had noticed Nyx missing quite quickly. She split from Charlie, saying she'd catch up with him a bit later. She bounded off through the trees, giving small, but loud enough chuffs here and there, trying to call out to Nyx. She tracked nothing, pausing, she tried sniffing him out once more. But instead caught another scent, a familiar one that brought a faint flicker of hope in her chest. Her head rose, studying the bushes, peering out of the bushes..she didn't exactly..blend in.. But then again, neither did they. She spotted the jaguar, though she hesitated. Eyes trailing back over her shoulder..Should she really go to them when Nyx was in the forest, afraid?

She decided, yes. She would. Slipping out of the bushes, she chuffed out to Jax, hoping to catch their attention. She didn't approach them, lingering by the punishes nervously. "Jax?"

── C y p r u s

Neigh quickly shook her head, "Its no bother, really." she smiled, glancing to Knight, then to Cyprus. "Here, we should start heading now, before any more people come by." at the mention of other people, neigh did give the area a quick glance over, albeit nervously. "Its back this way, by the forest.."

Cyprus gave a small, "oh," at the mention of the neighbour ratting them out. His tail flicked. "We came here looking for the safehouse." he mumbled, "and before neighs dad ratted us out to the hunters," his ears flattened at the mention of neighs father, "I think we're doing okay though. Theres one or two people here who help Neigh occasionally." he stood, tail swishing nervously, "its difficult, but we'll be okay- and we can help you until you're okay to go- or if you wanna stay with us thats okay too!"

. ── T a m i e G y n
        ── C a l i s k

Calisk gave a small hiss of disbelief, tail lashing. Tamie frowned, glancing to the Genet, then back. 'I dont trust her.' his eyes flicked to the owl as he swooped down from the tree to his bonded, 'Or him. really- what is he? He doesn't look like any owl.' Tamie flinched back when the owl appeared, her attention flicked from one to the other, 'That..is that an owl-? she looked to Poppy, her expression slightly perplexed.

//ooc// sorry for slow reply, and kinda semi-short replies. Been a bit busy and writers block is fun ;w;
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me