☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:47 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn and Giovanni got there as soon as the smell of pancakes hit Giovanni's nose he dashed off and quickly came back with two plates. One had about like eight freaking pancakes! While the other one only had two and there was only a little drizzle of syrup. "Here." Giovanni said kindly as he handed Sherlyn the plate with only two pancakes. "I know you don't eat much and that you don't like sugar that much." He said as Sherlyn took her plate and sat down. "You know me really well don't you?" She said as Giovanni sar down next to her. "Yeah." Giovanni replied and let out a slight giggle. Sherlyn smiled and started to eat her pancakes while Giovanni did the same.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant
(Look at Sherlyn's post)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:Runt, Freya ,Coahoma,Faline & Aerissa

Sage giggled and continued to run after Runt. When she saw Runt starting to imitate Wayne's running she burst out laughing. She went over to Runt who had a giant amount of pancakes on one plate. "I'm surprised that hasn't toppled over yet." She said looking at the tower of pancakes. When she sat down at the "Heroines Table" ,just like how Runt named it, all she said was,"I guess we have a whole group now." She said looking around at all the people who were with her.

Kevin "Flower Boy" Fernandez//15//Male//Tags:Wayne

Kevin shivered. Just GREAT! Why was the one pig having to sit right behind him?!?! Kevin looked down at the plate of pancakes in front of him but felt like he couldn't ear anything with Wayne behind him. He shivered each time Wayne smacked his lips. Kevin wasn't one to get into fights but he was one to kindly try to solve problems especially THIS ONE! "Uh..Umm..Excuse me." Kevin said kindly turning around the face Wayne but quickly looked at the floor. He couldn't even look at Wayne...He was just...DISGUSTING! "Uh..Um..." He said for a while before saying,"Can you please eat with your mouth closed? It's quite weird,disgusting and loud." He said still looking at the floor as he fixed his flower crown.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:21 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Xia;Eletha
Liv patted the young girl on the back as Eletha hugged her. "You are very good." Liv agreed, "And with you around there's no way Xia will be able to do anything that might get her in trouble, is there?"
She grinned as Eletha invited her to play a game with her and Xia. "A crown?" She asked, "Well I could hardly say no to the chance of winning a crown!"
She grinned as Xia saluted her and nodded as she listened to her speak about her powers. "It's a good job we have somebody who knows what they're doing with magic then." She said cheerfully, it was a relief to know that Xia had read up on magic before it had developed. Liv herself knew nothing apart from the fact it hadn't been present in Darkhaven since the barrier had been sealed. "Perhaps we should get you with some of the people who've just developed their gifts to help them in learning about controllimg it. They could be a great strength in battle but only once everyone knows what they're doing."
At last, the bell rang for breakfast. "Thank goodness," Liv said, leading the way to where the food was, "I am starving!"
She piled her ration of pancakes and syrup onto her plate before sitting down and grinning at Xia. "So, just where were you planning on getting this crown from?" She laughed.

Ant Lithorn//16//Location-Training Cave//Tags-Parlando
Ant snorted at the thought of Parlando's mother wielding a frying pan aptly as a weapon yet being in an utter mess when it came to using it to cook. "I've never thought about anyone using a pan as a weapon." He chuckled, "I think my mum would have killed me if I put a dent in the frying pan."
"That sounds delicious." Ant grinned as Pearl described the pancakes his dad used to make. When they got to the cafeteria cavern Ant put his pancakes and fruit onto his plate, making sure he didn't overgo his allotted ration. "Aaron and I used to always make banana muffins together." He laughed, "But he'd always make a mess."Ant had many fond memories of baking with his younger brother.

As Ant slid into a seat he pulled a face at Pearl. Despite attempting to sit as far from Wayne as was possible he could still hear him eating in the most disgusting manner possible. "Can he not do anything without it being completely obnoxious?" He grumbled
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ No Longer Accepting ☀

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:29 am

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; runt, faline, coahoma, sage, freya]
    despite runt's consistent enthusiasm and support, aerissa was still quite surprised when the shaggy haired girl called out an invitation to have breakfast at the table she and others occupied. with a shy smile, ari made her way over to the now titled table of heroines, and sat down beside runt. "thank you," she offered quietly, wanting the girl to know that she was grateful for the invitation. truth be told, she was still reeling in shock from discovering her power, but was a little cautious to announce it. she didn't want to be defined by her ability, nor did she want to risk judgement. shaking her head to rid herself of the thoughts, ari piled her rations worth of pancakes onto her plates and drizzled the crepes with copious amounts of syrup, and began to tuck in.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:54 am

Runt snickered at Sage's comment. The short trainee bit her lip to hold back laughter, and she poked the humongous tower of pancakes. It jiggled hilariously.
"Hey," Runt giggled, "It looks like Wayne's arm flab."
Wayne thought he had muscles, but it was all useless pudge. Runt could send him flying before she had super-strength, and she had done it before. What would happen if she fought him now?
She started to carefully disassemble the tower, spreading plates across the table and distributing pancakes onto each plate. Runt gave herself her typical small ration's share and began eating without putting anything on there.
When Aerissa spoke, Runt didn't speak because her mouth was full. Instead, she just patted Ari on the back affectionately. Runt loved people in general. She considered all the other girls to be her friends, and most of the boys. The exception was obvious. Freakin Wayne was being gross as usual.
Runt finished her mouthful and was about to start her next pancake, but she realized it was completely burned. "Aw yuck!" She laughed, flipping it over. Both sides were blackened like a hockey puck.
"Okay guys, my aim sucks. Who here has the best aim? One million points to whoever hits Mr. Pig with this baby here." Runt picked up the ruined pancake, which would soon become a projectile, and dangled it in the air with a huge grin. Wayne was gonna get it...

* Tags: The Table of Heroines

---

Wayne sneered as this audacious girl dared approach him. It took him a moment to remember, oh, this Kevin dude was actually male! Well he thought himself as male at least.
"You know what's weird, disgusting, and loud?" Wayne shouted with a mouthful of food. Some of the half chewed pancake dribbled out of his mouth at the side. "Your obsession with girly crap. You need to be a man, like me."
Just to prove his point, he kicked his feet onto the table and began smacking his lips even louder. He took the entire pitcher of water and poured it down towards his face. As he gulped the cold water, most of it was falling wastefully onto the ground. Ice cubes clattered against the stone floor.
Wayne wasted the entire pitcher of water, then chucked the empty thing across the room. It flew towards Ant and Parlando, those wimpy girly boys. As it hit Parlando in the head, Wayne could not stop laughing.

* Tags: Kevin, Parlando, Anthony

---

"We should all bake together one day," Parlando suggested. He and his father loved baking. Gavotte had memorized so many bread recipes, it was insane. Apparently it was his baking skills that charmed his wife. Pearl honestly wasn't surprised, considering he was the top baker in the entire underground. Apparently people wanted him to start a cooking show, but he was too shy and nobody could hear his quiet voice.
He grabbed an appropriate number of pancakes and a couple slices of apple, slightly less than his ration would have allowed. Better to take less than to risk breaking the law... or worse, breaking Commander Alder's trust. They were gonna live with the big guy until this war was over, so it was probably wise to stay on his good side.
Pearl sat down beside Anthony and chuckled at the horrible noise. "Normally I'd lose my appetite, but I'm so hungry today, I could even eat something Wayne touched."
He started cutting his pancakes into smaller pieces. As he did so, a horrible image of Wayne's disgusting food residue popped into his head. "Actually, I take it back. I'd rather eat rat poison than Wayne's leftovers."
Wham! Something hit him in the back of the head. Pearl turned around as the pitcher of water clattered onto the floor. A large crack now split it in half. Wayne burst out laughing across the room, and Pearl could see the puddle of water from here. Wayne had wasted an entire pitcher of drinking water just to throw it.
Parlando was usually pretty even-tempered, but he felt anger beginning to burn in his chest. He stood up and clenched his fists. "Alright, now that's going a bit too far..."

* Tags: Anthony, Wayne
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:08 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn and Giovanni got there as soon as the smell of pancakes hit Giovanni's nose he dashed off and quickly came back with two plates. One had about like eight freaking pancakes! While the other one only had two and there was only a little drizzle of syrup. "Here." Giovanni said kindly as he handed Sherlyn the plate with only two pancakes. "I know you don't eat much and that you don't like sugar that much." He said as Sherlyn took her plate and sat down. "You know me really well don't you?" She said as Giovanni sar down next to her. "Yeah." Giovanni replied and let out a slight giggle. Sherlyn smiled and started to eat her pancakes while Giovanni did the same.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant
(Look at Sherlyn's post)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:Runt, Freya ,Coahoma,Faline & Aerissa

Sage took only about 3 pancakes but basically drowned them in syrup and if those pancakes were alive before they sure weren't now! She started to eat her pancakes when Runt asked who would throw the burnt pancake at Wayne. "Hmm..Well who here has the best aim?" She said and looked around at everyone.

Kevin "Flower Boy" Fernandez//15//Male//Tags:Wayne

Kevin gasped at Wayne's rude comment. "I'm more of a man than you'll ever be! You're just a disgusting pig! Learn how to eat correctly will you?!? And throwing a pitcher at another male isn't manly! It's dangerous! He could of gotten seriously hurt! Don't you know how to behave?!? There is nothing manly ABOUT YOU!" Kevin said letting all his anger out and screaming at the end. Oh my god. Did I really just do that? He thought to himself as his face turned a bright red from screaming so much. He was breathing heavily from all this sudden burst of hate and anger. He wasn't scared. He wasn't terrified. But in the back of his mind he thought this would cause a fight.

(God! Flower Boy stands up for himself and others! :D I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABY!)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:22 am

Liv patted the young girl on the back as Eletha hugged her. "You are very good." Liv agreed, "And with you around there's no way Xia will be able to do anything that might get her in trouble, is there?"
She grinned as Eletha invited her to play a game with her and Xia. "A crown?" She asked, "Well I could hardly say no to the chance of winning a crown!"
She grinned as Xia saluted her and nodded as she listened to her speak about her powers. "It's a good job we have somebody who knows what they're doing with magic then." She said cheerfully, it was a relief to know that Xia had read up on magic before it had developed. Liv herself knew nothing apart from the fact it hadn't been present in Darkhaven since the barrier had been sealed. "Perhaps we should get you with some of the people who've just developed their gifts to help them in learning about controllimg it. They could be a great strength in battle but only once everyone knows what they're doing."
At last, the bell rang for breakfast. "Thank goodness," Liv said, leading the way to where the food was, "I am starving!"
She piled her ration of pancakes and syrup onto her plate before sitting down and grinning at Xia. "So, just where were you planning on getting this crown from?" She laughed.

"Yeah, definitely!" Ant exclaimed cheerfully as Pearl suggested that they all bake together. He gagged as his friend mentioned that he was so hungry he'd eat food even if it had been touched by Wayne. "I wouldn't touch anything he'd put his hand on, even if you paid me!" He replied. When Pearl changed his mind Ant laughed, "Yeah, I reckon you'd have to be actually starving to eat something of Wayne's."
He sighed as he noticed that Wayne was harassing some poor boy who had called his disgusting eating habits and then without warning Wayne wasted an entire water pitcher and threw it, smacking Parlando on the head an cracking the pitcher. Ant's face was momentarily full of fury and then became a mask of icy calm. Even Parlando looked angry.
Ant stood up and made his way slowly to Wayne. As he headed over he heard the boy he'd been harassing, Kit, yelling at him and Ant nodded. "Do you think all this is a game?" He asked, his voice deadly calm with a threatening undertone, "The reason we are all stuck here with you is that we have an enemy with the potential to destroy us all! Now is not the time for being obnoxious and disruptive. There is a reason everything is rationed out. Now is not the time for being wasteful."
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── seven

Postby passione » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:45 am

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be speed / photokinesis / telekinesis ] - [ crossbow / crossbow / longbow ]
      [ tags - open / open / open ]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        "You'd be right there," Naevys said, referring to Aerissa's poor marksmanship. This was stated with a hearty chuckle as if to remove the insult from his notion, but it was awkward. Ryker caught onto his brother's uneasiness rather quickly, but decided not to say anything, instead, squinting at the target set in front of him. He shot and the bolt scathed the edge of its head before sailing smoothly past. Evren clicked his tongue and shook his head.

When Aerissa announced her departure, Ryker waved and Evren held up two peace signs. Naevys simply smiled and nodded, all three of them agreeing that they'd see each other later. Around then, the bell for breakfast rang. Soldiers filed into the tunnel to the cafeteria, some rushing to get in. Evren was one among those who walked at a quicker pace as his hunger had remained dormant within him until now. As soon as he heard that bell, he felt like he was imploding, simply because his stomach felt like the vacuum of space. Completely empty.

Ryker and Naevys weren't as bad. At least the other two Xyrcans had been able to contain themselves. They had the patience and decency to sit down at a table in the middle of the cafeteria, taking turns when it came to grabbing food while the other saved their spots at the table. Evren had run straight to the pancakes, jittering the entire time he was in line and sliding a whopping 8 pancakes onto his dish, drizzling them in syrup before finally heading back to his table to devour his share.

Naevys had returned with his plate of three pancakes, stopping in his tracks when he saw what Evren had set on the table in front of himself. The younger Xyrcan had to shake his head to clear away his questions before sitting down, cutting away at his pancakes and taking small bites with good etiquette like a Xyrcan should have. Someone who didn't know the names of these boys wouldn't even think they were related at all.

Ryker came last with five pancakes and butter on top instead of syrup. He sat down and poured himself, Naevys, and Evren glasses of water before beginning to eat. He had to stop part way through his second pancake to keep a close eye on Evren. "Slow down, you'll choke."

"You'll choke on your words."

"You'll choke on your pancake."

MALLIUS TAVRINTH
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be astral projection ] - [ rapier ] - [ tags - alice ]
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        His eyes followed the mouse and his heart ate his words. Mice were curious. They were intelligent and Mallius had once thought they were sane. Before his family died, Mallius lived with them in a ramshackle house in Spear Village. He shared his room with Vaxas and vermin, though he supposed his brother was the only bright being in the room up until Vaxas told him that anything with a brain holds intelligence to some degree. Vaxas was no philosopher, but something told Mallius that his brother would be able to hold a conversation with Alice for a very long time.

The mouse leapt out of Alice's hands, and in a flash, committed suicide. It was peculiar how that sight reminded him of someone he knew. Someone he had lost even before death had time to strike. The answer Alice provided Mallius with hit him hard. The truly insane consider death inevitable, he repeated in his mind. His heart had been pricked with two dozen needles.

"So you're saying Vaxas was insane." Mallius wasn't offended in the slightest. His playful smirk had disappeared and the sadness in his eyes had become even more apparent than before. Nothing would ever be the same again. Not without him.

"My brother once explained that to me. And then he told me he was going to die. What do you think about that? I'm starting to think you two have a lot in common."

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - eletha, liv ]
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        "Me? Teaching?" Xia sputtered before giving Liv a laugh. "No way, José. I've been taught, doesn't mean I can teach. I guess giving them a few pointers wouldn't hurt, as long as I get to teach Wayne if he ever develops a power. It means he has to respect me or else he won't get taught. I like that idea." The teen began to head down toward the cafeteria and grabbed her share of pancakes with both butter and syrup.

"I was planning on weaving a crown out of some twigs I find. Nothing fancy, but it'd look kinda like a laurel wreath. I've always found those crowns better than the ones we consider "standard"." Xia wolfed down her pancakes with delight, completely satisfied now that her stomach was settled. She'd be ready for the main training session in no time.

"How are your pancakes, Eletha? Is Damien going to have any?"
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:17 am

Liv smiled as Xia laughed at the thought of teaching. "Aaw, come on!" She said encouragingly, "It doesn't have to be proper teaching, just giving pointers like you said!" She laughed at the thought of Wayne being respectful. "You can definitely try to teach Wayne but if you're not going to teach him unless he's respectful his powers are going to be out of control for a while!" She chuckled. There was no way Wayne would ever be respectful and she was sure he wouldn't care for being taught.

She listened to Xia's idea about the crown. "That would be pretty cool. I bet Eletha would love it!" She told her, "Or you could get Runt to bend a spear into a crown shape. Her new power is pretty cool."
Liv's pancakes were excellent, and she finished her breakfast feeling pleasantly satisfied and ready to face the world.
She chuckled as Xia asked Eletha whether her little brother, the skull, wanted pancakes. "Make sure he doesn't take more than his ration though." She told the younger girl, "He looks a little bit hungry."

"Yeah, definitely!" Ant exclaimed cheerfully as Pearl suggested that they all bake together. He gagged as his friend mentioned that he was so hungry he'd eat food even if it had been touched by Wayne. "I wouldn't touch anything he'd put his hand on, even if you paid me!" He replied. When Pearl changed his mind Ant laughed, "Yeah, I reckon you'd have to be actually starving to eat something of Wayne's."
He sighed as he noticed that Wayne was harassing some poor boy who had called his disgusting eating habits and then without warning Wayne wasted an entire water pitcher and threw it, smacking Parlando on the head an cracking the pitcher. Ant's face was momentarily full of fury and then became a mask of icy calm. Even Parlando looked angry.
Ant stood up and made his way slowly to Wayne. As he headed over he heard the boy he'd been harassing, Kit, yelling at him and Ant nodded. "Do you think all this is a game?" He asked, his voice deadly calm with a threatening undertone, "The reason we are all stuck here with you is that we have an enemy with the potential to destroy us all! Now is not the time for being obnoxious and disruptive. There is a reason everything is rationed out. Now is not the time for being wasteful."
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:45 pm

XX
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXM.X░▌
    ▐░XXBXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌

▐░XXTXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXAXX░▌
    ▐░XXIXX.░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Female
        Age ⇢ 16 years
        Power ⇢ Shapeshifter
        Weapon ⇢ None
        Sexuality ⇢ Bi
        Tags⇢ Rain
        Forum

Ember was relieved when Rain managed to stand up on her feet, but seeing her so unstable made the bad still outweigh the good. I need to take her to the Gardener Castle...As soon as possible. She thought, knowing there was a hospital inside that could help the girl. Alder is gonna kick my ass if he finds out what I'm up to. Ember held on to Rain firmly, making sure she was in a comfortable position where she could stand upright without toppling over. Ember... if you ever need... help with anything... don't hesitate to ask... She looked down at Rain, smiling gently even though this wasn't the most convenient time. "Thank you, Rain." She muttered quietly before looking around her. The castle is.... She stopped, trying to redirect herself. It should be...Somewhere in this direction. She thought, about to take a step before she knew that this was going to be a struggle. "Just a second..." She said, shifting her body slightly before sweeping Rain off her feet. A small, quiet grunt escaped her lips before she started walking, letting adrenaline push herself through this. "I'm going to take you to the Gardener Castle, alright?" She glanced down at Rain, realizing that their noses were only about a foot apart. She could feel herself almost blushing, but now it wasn't right to be feeling this way. "It shouldn't be too far from here." She said, even though she knew it was a lie.

XX
    ▐░XXDXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXKXX░▌

▐░XXGXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXIX.X░▌
    ▐░XXFXX░▌
    ▐░XXFXX░▌
    ▐░XXI.XX░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Male
        Age ⇢ 17 years
        Power ⇢ Electricity
        Weapon ⇢ Knife
        Sexuality ⇢ Straight
        Tags⇢ Tyla
        Forum

Derek glanced down at his feet, huffing as the knife landed beside them. She wasn't too shabby. At least, with her being blind and all. He thought, letting her speak up after he finished his sentences. Listen here mister! Ohhh boy, here she goes again, raising her voice like she's 'oh so scary'. He crossed his arms, not intimidated. My eyesight may be a handicap, but at least I’m not some stupid, domineering, overly frustrating man who can’t seem to make any friends. And I wonder why that seems to be the case? Oh right, because nobody likes you! "Hmm, you don't seem to get the point, do ya. It really is a win-win situation when people dislike me, because I too hate everyone here." He said, letting Tyla continue. Man, she really can just go on and on. Her feelings are too sensitive. He thought, making a small 'tsk' sound. "Girls nowadays." He turned away from her, heading over to the cafeteria. "Well, now practice is over. So I suggest you get yourself breakfast and sit with your 'friends' while it lasts."
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ Teens With Powers ☀ Accepting! ☀

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Jessie “Mystic” Gwydion
Trans!Male|16| Bisexual |Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open| Power- Shapshifting
It was as if the sound of the bell for breakfast helped him transform back to normal, thankfully with his clothes. He made his way to the room and grabbed a plate full of pancakes. He then sat at a table and dug in.”I wonder if we are allowed to get seconds?” He asked himself as he now noticed a empty pitcher of water on the ground. Luckily he didn’t trip while getting his food, that would’ve been embarrassing.

Asteria “Shadow” Sparrow
Female|17| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open| Power- Metamorph; Not discovered
Hearing the bell sound for breakfast, she made her way to the room full of teens already in mists of conversation. Grabbing a plat full of pancakes, she drizzled some syrup on hers then sat down at a random table to eat her morning meal. Hopefully nothing bad happens during today’s meal, but knowing teenagers, something is bound to happen she reasoned with herself.

Claudia “Sparrow” Oralee
Female|17| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open| Power- Duplication; Not discovered
It was as if they knew that she loved pancakes she thought to herself, while walking to the cafeteria. She grabbed a plate and put three pancakes on it and drizzled some chocolate syrup onto them. “That is heavenly.” She murmured to herself eating the pancakes at the table she sat at, hopefully someone came over to her as she almost never had anyone to talk to during breakfast. She wanted to talk to someone.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes