Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Ivy-Female-Healer-Menia-Kinia castle

Species: Human---Witch Ancestry
Tags: Karamu,
Crush: ;-;

Ivy continued to pick the flowers, gently stowing them in her bag. She seemed surprised by his response
"I-I guess that just how it is...it's how it's always been" She replied, and glanced back at her own island in the distance, then back at kinia. Kinia was much more beautiful and welcoming. Everyone here was so happy and healthy...no doubt free of the hardships that swarmed Menia. She's be lying if she said she wasn't envious.

Aiden-male-Castleworker-Kinia-Adrian's room

Species: Human--Winged
Tags: Abe, Adrian
Crush: lol

Aiden flew to Abe and set the sticks down, sitting next to him as he watched what he was doing. While staring at the pile of sticks, he became deep in thought, occasioanlly glancing at Abe.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Karamu || Knight || Lignate || Tags- Ivy || Kinia Beach

Karamu sighed, watching as Ivy picked the flowers. "I just wish there was something I could do. I hate this stupid feud, it's always causing problems here, citizens I know want it to be over, they don't see the point after all of these years."

Abe || Follower || Firnate || Tags- Aiden, Adrian || Location- Kinia Beach

Abe gathered the sticks into a pile, leaving the larger ones out for now. He arranged them into a cone above the grass and leaves, making sure that there was room for air to get through. He lights up some of the grass, flicking a few sparks onto the grass like coins.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 pm

" Yeah...I mean it started a long time ago...you'd think they would have gotten over it. And zenin doesn't seem to realize that Menia is broken" she said, picking the last of the flowers she needed.

Crush: Abe

Aiden watched in awe as Abe was able to make the little sparks come from his hands. He watched very intently. "Woah..." Was all he said
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm

"It's that bad huh? I'm sorry that you live like that. I'd try to help, but, I mean, the most I could do would be to try to send you these flowers." Karamu sighs, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

Abe || Follower || Firnate || Tags- Aiden, Adrian || Location- Kinia Beach

Abe smiles, making sure that the wood caught fire, tossing some of the bigger wood onto the fire. "Why don't you guys swim while I start cooking? I'll make enough of that tea for all of us okay? Just need to get into my bag for the kettle."
Last edited by McShmalex on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Tags;; Abe, Aiden
    Adrian watched Abe start up the fire. Watching the flames was satisfying. He looked up at Abe, a smile creeping onto his face. "Why don't you come with us for a little bit?" he asked as he stood up. Adrian starting heading into the water and sat down, making sure he didn't go out too far. He flinched when the water came up to him, but soon got used to it. Adrian dug his hands into the sand and grabbed out a sand crab before chucking it at Aiden.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:32 pm

"it's not like we aren't used to it by now but...it's so much nicer here...I almost don't even want to go back.." she said, trailing off.

Adrian nodded
"Alright, fine." He said finally, before he went into the woods to change into his swimsuit. Once he was out of the woods, he walked to the water and sat in the sand, with his feet just barely touching the water. He lifted his wings in order to sit down. Aiden felt something hard hit him in the head, and he looked over to see it was a crap. Said crab was dangling from one of his feathers. It didn't hurt but....
"Aw man, what the heck!" He said, chucking the crab back
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Abe, Aiden
    Adrian caught the crab and gently threw it back out into the water. "Try to survive, little guy," he said, before scooting up to Aiden. He smirked and then scooped up some wet sand. "Hey, Aiden~" he dropped the sand in his hair and then leaned over, laughing. Adrian scooted back up to the water, playing in the wet sand. He pulled some baby clams out and examined the colour of their shells.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:47 pm

"it's not like we aren't used to it by now but...it's so much nicer here...I almost don't even want to go back.." she said, trailing off.

(I KEEP TYPING ADRIAN INSTEAD OF AIDEN SEND HELP)
Aiden saw the sand and immediately tried to duck, but sand was splashed in his hair. Grumpily, he stood up and sighed "so much for getting in the water slowly" he said, and dove in, the sand washed out of his hair. He resurfaced, and wiped the hair out of his face, before frowning at his now soaked wings. He glared at Adrian and snuck up on him, then tackled him into the water.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

"Well, what if I went with you? My mother is over there, and I could stay with her for a while and help you figure out how to get the King to see the error of his ways?" He glances over at Ivy, then off to the island in the distance, a small crease growing in his forehead.

Abe || Follower || Firnate || Aiden, Adrian || Kinia Beach

Abe laughs a little, watching the two in the water. He walks over to the water, not getting in, climbing onto a rock to watch as they swim.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Adrian | Kinia Beach | Abe, Aiden | lol, me too. it's okay!! :D
    Adrian yelped loudly when Aiden tackled him. His face became bright red and he pushed Aiden off, sitting up before water covered his face. Adrian was always scared of going under the water, so he was a little shocked. "Please don't do that again," he said with his eyes wide.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me