Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:52 am

Kain nodded and kept to his human form. He was able to shift on the fly if Novak showed up as a human. He raised his eyebrow a bit when he was Mikael sitting with Von. Partly because, well she was sitting with Von. The entire pack knew how the male felt about humans. Yet he looked perfectly calm being near her. He was curious about the situation but didn't ask questions. Kain tried to make himself as invisible as possible with the pack. He could feel the uneasiness coming from Brahn and lingered near him but never crowding.

Von flicked an ear when Stone and Kain came up to the peak. He didn't raise his head from his paws. He could feel their judgment and growled reflexively. He knew that neither male liked him and the feeling was mutual. They all had their own way of doing things and they did not like his particular method of dealing with a threat.

Shiloh grumbled as she reached the base of the peak. She could smell the others and shook out her fur in annoyance before going up. She could smell Novak near by too. She smirked when she spotted Von. She loved to push his buttons. She trotted directly over to him and bit his ear only to jump back as his jaws swung around to snap at her. She laughed and growled at him, challenging him. Novak wasn't there yet and she was bored.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:15 pm

Jupiter walked up to the peak in time to see the she wolf bite Von. He said nothing as he walked over by the ear of the peak and sat down to wait. He watched as Shiloh bated Von to fight. He knew Stone but not by more than appearance and name. He didn't know the male beside him who stayed in human form. Since he wad staying near Stone he assumed he was another warrior of the pack and likely a strong one. He looked at the woman who carried the scent of wolves but was human herself. His ear twitched in curiosity but remained silent as he observed and waited for the rest of the pack to show up.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:46 am

"But I am not. Let's be honest. What are the words you guys use? A loner, a pet. My being there has no influence. Hell, I may be like, or more so, know 3 people in this pack." jess rolled her eyes in annoyance. It was just another excuse to get picked on. "and no, it doesn't make me feel any better." she snapped before looking away with a scowl on her face. 'Let's see how much the pet can take.' she bobbled her head side to side before storming outside and sitting on the porch, waiting to go mingle.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:51 am

Triko sighed. It was Maya all over again. He half smirked at the thought. He used to have to drag his youngest daughter kicking and whining to the pack gatherings when she was young. He stook his head and walked out onto the porch. He looked at her as he reached down and ruffled her hair. "Come on then." He said with a smile. "Let's get it over with." He offered her his hand to help her up.

Novak listened to his pack on the peak above where he stood. His jaw set a bit, he had never been good at these sorts of things. He sighed and shook his head as he shifted and headed up the nape of the stone wolf and headed up to the peak.

Mikael watch an the others came. The one who stayed in human form she knew from town. She didn't know him personally but she had seen him around and knew that he ran the local dojo. The wolf beside him seemed like he held power too. She noticed the exchange between them and Von. Or rather the lack there of. She watch the white furred wolf come up and noticed that he didn't look any older than her cubs. Her jaw set a bit as she thought of them and having had to send them away for their own safety. Mikael dismissed the thought when the golden furred female trotted up and bit Von's ear and tried to lure him into a fight. Her grip tightened on her pencil as her eyes narrowed at the female.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:10 pm

Hearing the old man's feet cross the floor to the porch, she was caught off guard by him messing up her hair. Her eyes grew wide as she looked up at him with a rather strange expression. Quickly smoothing her hair over, she saw him offering his hand but gave a confused expression. Jess was more than capable of getting up on her own but assumed Triko thought otherwise. Shrugging her shoulders, she gave him her hand but didn't let go once she got up. Back in the city, she saw people holding hands and thought this to be no different since they were going on a walk.

Jess held onto his hand firmly, taking in the environment. It wasn't till she smelled different scents that she became tense and seemed to be on edge. She stayed closer to Triko and slightly behind as the other members came into view. Definitely not eager to stay here any longer than she had to.
Last edited by Not here on Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:52 pm

Triko gripped her hand lightly as they walked. He hoped that it would give her a sense of security going into this gathering. He held the confidence of an alpha. After having been in that roll for so many years it was second nature. He wasn't surprised to see Mikael there. He hoped that seeing her there would help ease Jess's anxiety about the whole situation.

Novak watched as Triko and Jessica came to the peak. All that was left was for Navari to show up. His jaw set at the fact that she was late. He forced the irritation away knowing he needed to keep a clear head for everything that was to come.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:16 pm

As Shiloh jumped back Von was on his feet and snarled at her with irritation. To start something right now in front of the whole pack was crossing a line. His hackles raised as his fangs bared. He was ready to fight. Shiloh smirked and launched at Von. The two traded bites a few times before Novak came up and they separated. Though they both still bared fangs for a moment before settling. Von returned to his post near Mikael but not close. He had seen her take a tighter grip when he and Shiloh started to quarrel. He knew first hand what she was able to do so he didn't want to take chances.
Shiloh backed up and laid down with her paws crossed when the alpha came to the peak. She watched as Triko and the she-wolf came into view. Her ear twitched and she licked her bloody muzzle before laying her hear over her paws and waiting.

Kain watched the commotion with little interest. He knew that both Von and Shiloh had tempers and didn't like one another. However, Shiloh starting something right now was in poor taste.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:51 pm

Stone waited quietly and observed everyone until Shiloh try to start something with Von. He closed his eyes and shook his head slowly in disappointment. Now of all time to start a commotion and of course Von would not ignore a challenge. He opened his eyes as Von ready himself to fight. As expected. His eyes looked towards the human and he noticed that she became rather tense. Stone flicked his ear lightly in interest. Was Von protecting this human, in a way? Why? Didn't he despise humans? He turned his attention to Novak as he came to the peak and waited patiently for his alpha.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me