selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby astral. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:08 am

Brynn 'Bree' Wilde | Werewolf | twenty-two | tags; Jane + Tavish

Brynn was out on a leisurely walk, both hoping and not too concerned to find some firewood for her small home not too far off from the water. It was a small, self-built log cabin that she had only recently gotten used to. The female heard the crack of a tree branch breaking and jumped at the sudden sound. With both fear and curiousity, she approached. Her non-visible hackles raised as she drew nearer. She stuck in the heavy brush and kept down wind of the sound, just to be safe. She feared the worst in that moment - who could possibly be out here at this hour? (Other than her, of course). She forced herself forward, careful not to make a sound, and spied two males from her distance. Luck was not on her side, however, as as she got closer, a leaf blew ever so slightly, tickling her nose and causing the fae to go into a sneezing fit - oh dear...
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✝️

Postby chanel » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:31 am

Chanel wrote:
    riley ( homosexual ) ( female ) ( tags;; open )

riley walked through the cynosure section, she was shifted. the large canine kept her nose close to the ground, in case of any prey. she stopped once she reached one of the rivers. her eyes scanned the area in case of danger. not all the creatures in the woods were pleasant. once she could tell the area was safe, she crossed the shallow river. the femora just decided that she needed a break from the pack. so riley went hunting, it usually got her mind of some of the things that were going on around here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

max ( bisexual) ( male ) ( tags;; open )

max was hanging around the trees, looking down at the ground below. he wasn't the type of person that hanged around with others. and he didn't speak much either, only when he had too. which was when he was with his kind. max would rather much observe things. it helped, he was very good at telling people emotions by this. although he did like a friend once an a while. he didn't have much due to him being a bit rude.

x
x
chanel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:38 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
Tags: x
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
Sights set, head down and fists out he sat ready to strike
Then the moment came, and he let out a noise before moving forwards so quickly and lifting his fist right into his attack
He did it again and again, sights set low and fists high while he worked
And soon enough he let out a shout before the punching bag he had been punching snapped off of the tree and fell to the ground some meters away
Sitting there huffing, he sighed before moving to grab another, and to start climbing the tree in order to find a new branch to hang it on
Since the branch had also flew off with his workout session
~
He climbed with the bag over his shoulder until he found a nice branch, and tied the bag atop it
Before hopping down, and sitting underneath it while looking up
Somewhat high, but it would do, as he jumped slightly to hit at it again and again
Sweat rolled down his forehead while he growled softly

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He was sitting on the porch of their cabin they had built so long ago, rocking back and forth on a chair while sipping at warm tea
Of course, if he could control it, he would have been drinking coffee with slippers on his feet and a warm bath every once in a while
Though sadly, that was not the case here.. and they sort of had to deal with having no hot baths for a while
He flinched when a loud snap echoed through the area, and glanced over to see Jane moving to grab another punching bag
He had snapped every limb close to the ground.. and soon enough went for more
Shaking his head and silently telling himself that the tree would be nothing but a stick if he kept going up, he ignored the fact and turned back
Wondering about the others he had seen in the forest, and thought about going out later to see them
~
His eye moved to the side upon hearing something go off in the bushes nearby
He frowned slightly before moving to stand, and leaned against the railing while holding his cup
Listening carefully in order to zero in on the sound, while wondering what it was
It sounded like sneezing..
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:53 am

Brynn 'Bree' Wilde | Werewolf | twenty-two | tags; Jane + Tavish
Brynn tried desperately to catch herself between sneezes, but unfortunately could not. To her horror, she ended up pretty much in front of those that she had just been spying on. She sighed and stood up, realising that there was absolutely no way out of this one.
She looked up at the male and bit her lip as she waited on his response
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:03 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
Then the moment came, and he let out a noise before moving forwards so quickly and lifting his fist right into his attack
And soon enough he let out a shout before the punching bag he had been punching snapped off of the tree and fell to the ground some meters away
Sitting there huffing, he sighed before moving to grab another, and to start climbing the tree in order to find a new branch to hang it on
~
He climbed with the bag over his shoulder until he found a nice branch, and tied the bag atop it
Somewhat high, but it would do, as he jumped slightly to hit at it again and again

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
Tags: Bree
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He blinked and saw the female stagger out from the bushes, and his lips turned to a soft grin while he sipped on his tea slightly
"Caught a bit of th' allergies, eh?" he chuckled aloud while rounding the porch to speak to her, where he would be closer to her rather than Jane
Because his brother needed all the focus he could get, since it didn't come often
"'appens all th' time.."
The grin widened a bit as he lifted his chin slightly
"Do yeh loik tea?" the Scot asked while enjoying the full on conversation with the stranger
No matter who she was, he was always up for a nice conversation
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:09 am

Brynn 'Bree' Wilde | Werewolf | twenty-two | tags; Tavish

Bree nodded nervously, at first her discomfort was obvious, but as soon as the male offered her tea, she could not refuse. The air was beginning to become icy, and she had - of course - not actually found the wood that she had originally come out all this way past her cabin for. "Th- that would be lovely. Thank you", she stated as she drew closer to the male. Her first instincts told her that she would be safe around this male - nothing to fear at all. She smiled, acknowledging her appreciation of the company that she had been lacking over the past few months
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
~

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He nodded and smiled while gesturing for her to come in before heading for the door
He opened it with his foot, and kicked it open for the other before setting down his cup
"Ah'course.." he chuckled before grinning over at her
He had such a great smile
"Me brother ahlways had an opposing side te lettin' in strangers.. But.. ef its fer a cuppa tea.. wouldn't mind.." he mused before moving to the boiling pot and took down a cup for her
"Come in.. come in.." he called before focusing on pouring her a cup of warm tea with the one arm
"Wots yer name, lass?"
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:20 am

Brynn 'Bree' Wilde | Werewolf | twenty-two | tags; Tavish

"Your brother?", Brynn tilted her head in mild confusion, not having seen Jane as of yet. She thanked him for his chivalry in holding the door open for her as she scurried into the man's home quickly. She took a moment in to admire his smile. It was as contagious as it was welcoming. "Thank you", she said once more, when he placed the cup down in front of her. "I'm Brynn", she chirped up, watching the boiling water rush into the cup. "What's your name, sir?", she tried to be as polite as possible - considering she was trespassing/spying on him not so long ago...
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:30 am

╭━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━╮
Jane Doe
Male / Mutated / 27
╰━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━╯
~

╭━━━━━━╯🔱╰━━━━━━╮
Tavish DeGroot
Male / Demon / 28
╰━━━━━━╮🔱╭━━━━━━╯
He lifted the pot once the cup was full, before stepping back to put the pot away
"'es actually outside.." he explained while gesturing to the door before taking up his cup and sipping at it
Leaning against the counter he smiled and chuckled
"Me brother.. he's uh.. workin' out actually. 'is name is Jane."
He then set down his cup again in order to hold out his hand to her
"I'm Tavish.. Its a pleasure te meetcha.." the Scot said with a nod
"Brynn.. its a very exotic name.. ah don't t'ink 'ave heard it before."
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 am

Veronica Winters | Female | 21 | Human | Location: The Forest | Tag: Open

Adjusting the straps on her heavy backpack, Veronica kept on walking. "See, this place isn't so bad. It's actually very pretty! I mean what's not to like about this place?" she asked herself as she admired every inch of the forest. As the rays of sunlight shined through the leaves, Veronica decided to take a seat on a nearby rock to take some photos. Being a hiking trip, she didn't bring her phone because there was probably no cellular service, but she couldn't resist the urge of taking lots of pictures. "I think I definitely found my happy place," she said to her self with a slight smirk. Listening to the birds sing and feeling the warmth that the strong rays of sunshine just made everything all the more enjoyable and peaceful.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me