What I Wish

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: What I Wish

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:26 am

((I am! Well Akalla is!))
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:56 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Willow ▫ Male ▫ Bi
Animal Communication
Tags ▫ Akalla

Willow stood up from where he was resting and began to walk away. In the distance he spotted a familiar face and began to walk towards her. A head of black hair is all that he could see while approaching from behind. Without wanting to scare her, if that was a possibility, he dragged his feet to make some noise. "Hello Akalla" he greeted quietly while waving in a friendly manner.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am

Akalla smiled. She turned around and hair flowed behind her,"Hey Willow!"
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:20 am

Willow ▫ Male ▫ Bi
Animal Communication
Tags ▫ Akalla

His foot steps became silent as he stopped walking. Willow smiled shyly as began to talk freely without any quietness. "How is your day going? I think someone crash landed in the forest a while ago... did you happen to see? The birds were frightened" he said to her.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:11 pm

"When you are at your highest stay humble, when you are at your lowest, stay hopeful"
Name: Pike Azalea, Pike as in woodpecker and Azalea as the flower
Sexuality: Panromantic, Ageosexual
Personality: Mournful, guilty conscious, pushover, depressed, these are some words to describe Pike. He is the type to put others before him and deeply, regrets his past decisions. He will be kind at times and mostly keeps his feelings to himself. He also has very big trust issues but has a good judgment of character.

History: Pike was born in a small neighborhood and was bullied quite a lot. He was bullied a lot due to his strange name and the lack of a 'real' family. His mother died during his birth and his father disappeared when he was 3. Foul play was suspected of his mother's death. Later on, it was discovered that she was poisoned and they placed the blame o his father. He said he was innocent but was denied and sentenced to a lifetime in jail by the judge. He ran away but did not take Pike with him. He was taken in by a childless woman and she became a mother figure. Though, he always felt distant from her. One day, his bullies were throwing stones at a woodpecker nest. He ended up throwing stones at them to get their attention. Needless to say, it worked but he was hurt in the process. After the bullies got bored, Pike went to go check on the woodpecker nest. The mother was dead and two of her eggs were shattered. Except one, which was just slightly cracked. Pike took care of the egg, not wanting to give up on it. The woodpecker egg eventually hatched and he named it Shiro. Eventually, he was taken in by childcare services and ended up going to an orphanage. He will be leaving once he turns 18.

What You Did: Pike tried saving a woodpecker nest, still saved one egg and raised it himself.
Wish: A week after the woodpecker egg hatched, Pike was visited by the fairies. When he heard, 'wish' all he could think of was one thing and one thing only. Revenge. Revenge against the boys who bullied him. Revenge against the people who shunned his adoptive mother for taking in a 'cursed' child from the Azalea family. So he told the fairies, "I wish to be given poison so powerful it may burn off their venomous tongues". That was all he could remember. The morning he woke up, assuming he had a strange dream. What he didn't know was, he was literally given posin. Pike's body can ooze two types of poison, a scentless, translucent poison that must be ingested to be lethal,though it would only give the target severe stomach aches and a fever, The second poison is acid like, smelling of sulfur and rotting flesh. It is a dark plum in color. If made contact with skin, it will slowly deteriorate the flesh, It is even worse so and more quick when ingested. He can control this power though when he first had it, he could barely control it. Once he did have his revenge, he ended up burning one of the bullies eyes and another his arm. After they ran away, he let the decision of his action sink in and he mourned. Coming back home, he was turned away by his only mother figure, being called a monster.
Other: Faceclaim; Shu Ouma from Guilty Crown
Last edited by kuregalis on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:15 pm

peria wrote:
Willow ▫ Male ▫ Bi
Animal Communication
Tags ▫ Akalla

His foot steps became silent as he stopped walking. Willow smiled shyly as began to talk freely without any quietness. "How is your day going? I think someone crash landed in the forest a while ago... did you happen to see? The birds were frightened" he said to her.

''I didn't but that's why I was staring at the forest, plus I like the scenery.'' Akalla said smiling,''My days fine. Yours?''
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:19 pm

((Accepted!! Welcome to the Team!))
Last edited by Dragon_Elf on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:22 am

Willow ▫ Male ▫ Bi
Animal Communication
Tags ▫ Akalla

Willow shrugged his shoulders while trying to find the right words to say. It took him a few seconds but then a small smile crept onto his face. "Uhm, well I got a lecture about smoking. Besides that then I have been pretty bored. I'm glad I seen you while on my way home, everyone else seems to busy"
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:19 am

Akalla nodded her head. She yawned and then looked back at Willow.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:33 am

Willow ▫ Male ▫ Bi
Animal Communication
Tags ▫ Akalla

The conversation dropped for a few seconds as Willow took a rectangular box out of his pocket along with a lighter. He quietly put a cigarette into his mouth and lit it with the lighter. "Oh right, am I disturbing you? I did approach you out of nowhere after all. If you're not do you want to have a stroll around the forest? It's better than just looking at it from afar" he asked before looking away quickly to exhale the gray smoke.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me