lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Echo-song » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:03 pm

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Lost Kid's House - Tags: Kris, Alyssa, David, Cinder

Kita moved away as David stood up, crossing her arms in front of herself and staring at the ground. Once again, her tails began to swish steadily back and fourth, a sign that she was nervous. However, she managed to speak. "Okay. Thank you." She said quietly before looking to Kris, thankful she was okay. At least they had all made it this far. And no one had died. For a small period of time, Kita became lost in her own thoughts, growing anxious for whatever lay ahead. The sound of Kris' voice brought her back to reality and Kita tilted her head curiously. Who was she asking about? A friend maybe. Then again, with how urgent Kris sounded, it was likely this person was more than a friend. Could she really still have family out there? How had they been separated? The thought peaked Kita's interest and she listened intently to see how David would respond. Noticing how anxious Kris seemed, Kita slowly inched forward and brushed her shoulder against Kris' as a gesture of comfort. Regardless of how terrified Kita was in this situation, she wanted to be there for her friends. They were the only people she had trusted in a long time.

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: David, Kris, Kita, Alyssa

Cinder listened quietly as David spoke, her gaze not leaving the two loners. Soon, David moved over to Alyssa and Cinder moved closer as well, looking over the girl carefully. She seemed a bit pale. Probably a mix of fatigue, fear, and her injury. From her position, Cinder couldn't quite see what type of wound she actually had but judging by how long she'd had it and her current state, it was unlikely that it was life-threatening. Cinder took a few steps back to give the two some space and looked to the hallway. She could probably start preparing the room for the two loners so David wouldn't have to spend too much time on it. He probably had a lot to take care of. Stepping out of the room, she made her way down the hall to an empty room that was near David's. This had to be the one he was talking about. Looking inside, she began making the beds and straightening it out some. After the previous attack, things were a bit messy. Toys, supplies, and various other things were scattered on the floor and the furniture had been moved around. Cinder waved her hand and smoke drifted into the room. Two wolves stood up from the large cloud in the center of the room and sat down, peering at her curiously. Their white eyes blinked slowly and Cinder managed a small smile. Help me move the beds please? She asked and looked to the crooked beds off to the side. At first, the wolves didn't move. They were obviously moody at the moment. Cinder's energy supply was low which could make the animals rather grouchy. Please? She asked again. Thankfully, the animals stood up and began to shove the bed into the correct position.

Cinder helped to guide the bed to the correct place and then moved to the next. Stepping back, she looked to one of the wolves and crossed her arms. Can you please go grab a few pillows? You know where they are. The wolf let out a low grumbling sound before trotting out of the room. Letting out a long sigh, Cinder moved and sat down on one of the beds, running her hand through her hair. What a crazy few days it had been. Her other wolf moved over to her and rested its head in her lap. Cinder smirked and began to run her fingers through its long fur. It knew she was worried. How long did they have until the peacekeepers tried to attack again? Cinder allowed her thoughts to wander as she waited for David or her wolf to return.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:24 pm

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka slept like a bear. He was a warm, gentle man who liked to cuddle. His wounds were superficial, they would heal in no time. However the man did not bare any healing powers, he would surely get over his injuries within a few weeks. He curled up with Mavis and held her in a protective hug. She was the best thing to ever happen to him and he'd never let anything happen to her.
The big man slept well into the afternoon where he woke to his stomach grumbling and new voices downstairs by the bathroom. He hummed aloud, rumbling a low guttural growl in response. Still waking up he blinked a few times and turned his head to figure out where he was. To get his bearings. Realizing he was in Mavis's room still, he calmed and laid back with a sigh. One sounded like David. He knew what he was doing, he didn't think much of the new smells and the new voices.
x

🔱
Edmund Fitzgerald
20 yrs / Citizen / Male / Tags: Rosaline
──────────────────
Edmund already had his crutches under his arm and was standing in front of his door, fumbling with his keys to try and lock his door in order to head out on his journey. However a buzz to his phone in his pocket and he grumbled, leaning forward to rest his head on the door so he could balance himself to grab his phone and read the text she sent him. He wasn't upset with her in any way, he was just upset with himself. And his own situation. Sometimes having feet that didn't work very well was a slight inconvenience.
He wasn't going to make her walk all the way to him, so meeting in the middle it was. He texted back
'I'm already heading out, I'll meet you in the middle' and hit send. He hoped it was the last time he'd have to look at his phone and soon gathered up his crutches in order to carefully wobble down the stairs from his flat, onto the sidewalk and head down the street toward Rosaline's house.
x

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Cinder/Kita/Kris
─────────────────────────────
David didn't realize so many people needed to talk to him. As the new leader he was bound to run into obstacles. He was one big father to all of these 'kids' and he had to make sure none of them got hurt. With Alyssa on his hip, he was ready to lead them to find a medic. However the one named 'Kris' spoke up and he turned his head to watch her, analyzing her question. After a moment of searching he shook his head lightly.
"I... don't think so, miss Kris." he answered her slowly, fully believing there was nobody here named Phoebe. He had been a defender, then a co-leader.. and now the leader of the lost kids. There was nobody living here who went by that name.
"Unless this Phoebe goes by another name, I have never heard of one staying here in the house."
He gave a gentle nod to her and felt Alyssa already starting to nod off. He began to gently rock back and forth to encourage sleep. A gentle hand rubbed the back of his sister and he silently let her know she would be alright to rest for a little. She would be tended to.
A nod of his head to the others and he gestured for them to follow him. He headed past the kitchen and down the hall and past the stairs to show them the bathroom.
"In here you can freshen up. The medical supplies are in the kitchen. I advise you to freshen up first, before coming for aid. Alyssa needs attention before the two of you."
He gave the two women a smile before leaving them and heading back toward the kitchen for medical supplies for Alyssa.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:16 am

Mavis slept well. Knowing Mishka was safe, and everyone else ensured she could sleep well. Holding onto him, she kept her head where it was. Soon after he woke up, Mavis did too. She stretched her little arms out, being careful to not hit him and she then returned to laying with him. "Hewwo Misha." Her little voice said tiredly.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:07 am

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— The House
«— Benjamin
She was pulled from her thoughts by Benjamin promising her ice cream. Quickly, her head nodded at the idea. Chocolate ice cream would be great, she thought to herself as her body was adjusting to the weight of Ben sitting on her back. Upon hearing 'Giddy up', her head turned slightly to look at him. Then she mocked the snorting of a horse, which sounded like she was fake sneezing. Her front leg pawed at the ground and she got restless.
Her legs started to move, making sure he was adjusted properly. Even though she would walk him back inside, her biggest fear was that he would fall off and hurt his ankle further.

She walked him back into the the house, where shadows had followed around her feet. How's your ankle feeling? Maybe I could get one of the caretakers to take a look at it. Her claws made a clicking noise against the flooring of the house, filling in the silence till they got to the living room and there were quite a few people in the room.

Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:17 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Cinder, Kris, Kita, David/ Location: House /

She relaxed as she felt her brother rocking her and placing his hand on her back. Her eyes fluttered closed while David walked away from Alyssa’s new friends. It felt nice to get rest after the exhausting adventure they’d had. She was just happy to be home with all the kids and of course, her own brother. Another thing she was also happy about was that she would soon get her wound taken care of. Sure, it wasn’t too deep and wasn’t too big, but the pain was enormous to a small girl like her. Alyssa was thankful she didn’t have to think about it much longer.

sorry its short.. didnt have much to say!!
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:10 am

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka moved a little upon feeling Mavis stretch. Their nap was quick but it was surely refreshing. He felt somewhat better already. Although he did not have any sort of special healing ability, he did have a high tolerance for pain. He opened an eye and smiled toward Mavis who had spoken
"Hello, Mavis.." he rumbled softly, giving a soft groan afterward as he set a large hand on her back, keeping her steady as he stretched in his place. An unhappy sound came from him as he then began to feel pain in his ribs and he stopped stretching.
"Was quick nap. But very good for us. Do you feel any better?" he asked
x

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Alyssa
─────────────────────────────
David went into the kitchen and gently let Alyssa sit atop the counter. He busied himself with finding the first aid kit so that she may be able to get better after their strange debacle. He could only assume her wound was able to be taken care of easily. The android found the first aid kit in a cupboard above the stove and brought it over to the young girl.
He wasn't much of a talker. His mind was overcome with other things like following his protocol and simple mechanics. Lift the arm. Grab the box. Open it up.
He assisted Alyssa in cleaning up her wound and patching it up with a bandage
"That should do it.." he said lowly, finally breaking the silence. "You should be better in no time."
He leaned in and kissed her wound softly, before coming back up and smiling at her
"Do you feel better now, Alyssa?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:27 pm

RISTEN WHEELER
    .tagged; cinder, kita, alyssa, david
    .location; living room, hallway, bathroom

indent The teen’s spirit plummeted when the lost kids leader - David - denied knowing her sister. She wouldn’t go by any other name, would she? Wheeler? No, he didn’t recognize our last name. And he probably would have already noticed that we look alike. Her shoulders drooping and her eyes cast towards the floor, Kris could feel her hope slipping away. Don’t get attached. That was rule number one. And yet she’d already broken it twice in the last two days. Do I really need rules anymore, though? If I can really stay here… I won’t be alone anymore. I won’t need to be alone anymore. I- she was snapped back to reality when David started to walk away. For a moment, she was confused, looking between him and Kita with an anxiety that she hadn’t felt in a long time. “B-bathroom, yeah that’s a good idea,” Looking to her older friend, Kris gave her a small smile and took a few steps down the hall towards the restroom, swinging the door open for Kita and dipping her head in a little bow. And just like that, the corners of her lips curled up a little more. We’ll find each other sooner or later. For now, i've got Kita and Alyssa to keep me company.

ENJAMIN COOPER
    .tagged; jessica
    .location; the living room

indent Benjamin watched as Jessica teased him back, letting out a soft chuckle before his side started spiking with pain once again. Okay, no more laughing. Got it. As she carried him into the house, Ben couldn’t help but stare at the catastrophe that surrounded him. The house was a wreck, trashed beyond belief. He probably should’ve expected it, but the scout hadn’t really thought about the aftermath would that come with the raid. They tore this place apart… But still, he didn’t see anyone. It was as if they’d all packed up and left. As Jessica rounded the corner and stepped into the living room, Ben got to see just how wrong he was. Well at least they didn’t leave us! Looking down at Jessica as her voice spoke up once more, Benjamin shook his head. “It hurts, but not bad enough to bother a caretaker. They’ve got more important things to worry about,” he explained, feeling a bit odd about the situation. Who am I talking to? Jessica? The wolf? Those shadowy things? What's even going on?

ABOUT TIME, ME.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo almost didn't hear Tommy speak. Her mind was elsewhere and he was whispering. The girl kept her gaze plastered on the stranger in front of her, pressing him farther and farther into the tree. Before she could finish him, he passed out. Echo's ability faltered for a second as she held the limp body suspended in the air, unsure what to do at first. Suddenly, she heard Tommy's voice again and her eyes stopped glowing green. The aggressive spark in them seemed to turn off like a light switch and she turned to look back at her friend. Seeing his condition, she had to fight back screaming. Terror seized her heart and she quickly dropped the stranger's body on the ground. Echo darted over to Tommy's side, coughing up more blood as she moved. She wiped it away from her mouth and dropped down next to Tommy, her hands visibly shaking. As much as she wanted to stay calm for him, she was also beyond terrified. This was her only friend and the only person that cared about her well-being. And at the moment, he was the only person that she cared about. "Tommy." She choked out, placing a hand on his uninjured shoulder. Biting the inside of her cheek, she tried to gather herself. Echo had to take a few deep breaths to compose herself and try to figure out what she could do. The knife needs to come out. The bleeding needs to be stopped. The wound needs to be cleaned. It needs to be stitched and patched up. She told herself as she examined the wound.

Echo gently smacked his cheeks. "Tommy. I need you to open your eyes and stay awake. Please." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm going to get you back to the cave now. Just... Hold on." Echo said slowly and managed to get to her feet. She eyed the limp body of the stranger for a moment, trying to decide if she should just leave him. At this point though, she didn't really have a choice. She'd barely have enough of an energy reserve to get Tommy back to the cave. Turning back to her friend, she waved her hand and gently began to lift him off the ground, keeping his body level so that she didn't move him too much. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." Echo stated quietly and began to limp back to the cave. By now, she barely had enough energy left to carry herself, much less another person much taller than her. The only thing that was pushing her was sheer adrenaline. Echo continued to move as quickly as possible, ensuring that Tommy didn't brush any branches or other foliage as she moved him through the air. As she was trotting, she started to cough violently. Echo put her hand to her mouth and cringed when she saw the blood covering her hand. "Almost there." She whispered more for herself than Tommy. After what felt like eternity, Echo managed to reach the cave and gently set Tommy down on the cave floor. By now, she was violently coughing at a constant rate, leaning on various things as she moved throughout the cave.

Echo was in mission mode now, ignoring the pain in her leg as she scrambled about gathering various medical supplies. Her expression was numb as she fought to hide how terrified she actually was. The thought of being left alone again was unbearable to her. Deep down, she knew it was her fault. If only she had stayed in the forest and left him alone. The guilt was shredding her like cheese as she worked to gather everything. Once she had managed to find the various pieces of medical supplies that she would need to safely remove the knife and stop Tommy from bleeding out, she half walked half crawled back to his side. "Tommy..." She managed to say, continuing to wipe the blood coming from her nose and mouth. "I... I need to remove it now. You just have to hold still, okay? And I need you to stay awake right now." Echo was doing her best to sound calm and in control of the situation. Whenever she was injured, it was easy for her to get control of her emotions and use her head to wiggle out of tough situations. However, this was different and Echo wanted to scream into the quiet forest. The amount of terror, sadness, and guilt she felt all at once was crushing.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Lost Kid's House - Tags: Kris, Alyssa, David, Cinder

Kita put her hand on Kris' shoulder. She seemed shattered when she heard David's response. Kita wanted to ask about it but also did not want to press the subject. Maybe she would ask later. It seemed like this person was a large part of Kris' life. If she wanted to talk about it, Kita wanted to make sure she was there for her friend. The shifter watched as Kris moved to follow David. She stayed still for several seconds, unsure if she wanted to follow. Then again, her side was still incredibly sore and she still had a few scrapes that she could clean up. Looking down at herself, she realized how disgusting she looked. Dirt was caked onto her jacket and jeans. Holes where the bullets had pierced her lay there on her shirt with large amounts of blood surrounding them. Geez. I look like a zombie or something. Looking back up at Kris, she slowly followed after her, keeping her tails close to herself as she moved. Kita offered a small smile back to Kris and moved through the door after David, watching as he addressed the wound on Alyssa's stomach. Hopefully she'd be feeling better soon and that infection wouldn't set in. Watching quietly, she remained next to Kris, not wanting to move any closer to David so that he had space to work.

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: David, Kris, Kita, Alyssa

Waiting for David in room)
Cinder listened quietly as David spoke, her gaze not leaving the two loners. Soon, David moved over to Alyssa and Cinder moved closer as well, looking over the girl carefully. She seemed a bit pale. Probably a mix of fatigue, fear, and her injury. From her position, Cinder couldn't quite see what type of wound she actually had but judging by how long she'd had it and her current state, it was unlikely that it was life-threatening. Cinder took a few steps back to give the two some space and looked to the hallway. She could probably start preparing the room for the two loners so David wouldn't have to spend too much time on it. He probably had a lot to take care of. Stepping out of the room, she made her way down the hall to an empty room that was near David's. This had to be the one he was talking about. Looking inside, she began making the beds and straightening it out some. After the previous attack, things were a bit messy. Toys, supplies, and various other things were scattered on the floor and the furniture had been moved around. Cinder waved her hand and smoke drifted into the room. Two wolves stood up from the large cloud in the center of the room and sat down, peering at her curiously. Their white eyes blinked slowly and Cinder managed a small smile. Help me move the beds please? She asked and looked to the crooked beds off to the side. At first, the wolves didn't move. They were obviously moody at the moment. Cinder's energy supply was low which could make the animals rather grouchy. Please? She asked again. Thankfully, the animals stood up and began to shove the bed into the correct position.

Cinder helped to guide the bed to the correct place and then moved to the next. Stepping back, she looked to one of the wolves and crossed her arms. Can you please go grab a few pillows? You know where they are. The wolf let out a low grumbling sound before trotting out of the room. Letting out a long sigh, Cinder moved and sat down on one of the beds, running her hand through her hair. What a crazy few days it had been. Her other wolf moved over to her and rested its head in her lap. Cinder smirked and began to run her fingers through its long fur. It knew she was worried. How long did they have until the peacekeepers tried to attack again? Cinder allowed her thoughts to wander as she waited for David or her wolf to return.

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alex

Nyx managed to stand up, keeping weight off of his injured leg. The burn ached and stung immensely and he grit his teeth with each unsteady step that he took. The pain was unimaginable. The man stumbled through the forest, trying to orient himself somehow. He wasn't familiar with this part of it yet and everything looked the same. How in the world was he supposed to find his way out. Nyx knew he couldn't risk calling out for help either. Not when there were potentially humanoids close by. He was a sitting duck. Several minutes passed and Nyx had to lean on a tree in order to take a break. He was panting heavily. The rough terrain was proving incredibly difficult to navigate with his leg. With a frustrated sigh, he forced himself to keep moving forward. At this point, he had no idea where in the world he was going. His mind was numb and he simply wanted to get away from the cave that he'd been held captive in. After around half an hour, Nyx half fell, half sat down at the base of a tree, leaning back on it. Closing his eyes, he tried to clear his head and think of some way out of this difficult situation. Suddenly, he thought he heard a noise through the brush. It was faint but it was definitely footsteps. Judging by the size of the sound, it was likely a female.

Nyx immediately stiffened and got to his feet, locking his gaze on the source of the noise. He looked down at his holster to ensure that his gun was within easy grasp. If it was a normal human, he didn't want to scare them. "Hello?" He called weakly, waiting for the person to reveal themselves.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:49 pm

"Yeah." She smiled at him. "How are you feeling?" She asked softly. Mavis looked up at him, smiling. The young girl loved Mishka, but she was worried for him. He was hurt. She lay her head down gently on his chest again. She had her teddy in her hand and it was held to her chest. Mavis did feel better after her nap to be honest, she had been really really tired. But now after the nap she was awake and refreshed
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:23 pm

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -'Nineteen years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Peacekeeper / Tags: Echo
    Tommy could barely focus on anything that Echo was saying. He knew that he should be listening to her and following her every instruction, but his mind was too cloudy. He couldn't tell if it was because he was actually on the brink of death or if just the sheer fear and intensity of the situation was scaring him into an advanced state of shock. In all honesty, it was probably a mixture of both, but Tommy didn't want to accept that. With a woozy feeling and intense double-vision, he glanced down at the knife protruding from his body. At the sight of it electric shocks went up and down his side, stemming from the wound itself and shock-waving all the way up to the top of his spine. Tommy had gotten into some trouble before, but nothing like this. His naivety could be his Achilles heel in this situation and ultimately mean the end for him. That, or he could continue to fight like he'd been doing for so long now. Not that there was much of an option, he knew he had to stick around for Echo, and as comfortable as the ground felt he knew the longer he stayed laying down doing nothing, the closer he was to dying. Forcing his eyes open like Echo instructed and keeping himself awake, he stared at the cave ceiling and heaved deep breaths. He heard Echo speaking, but couldn't quite make out what she was saying. Not until she said something about having to remove the knife. If his eyes weren't wide open before, they were now, and as big as saucers. His head limply rose to look at her. "Is..... is that.... safe...?" His voice was weak, but still showed how fearful he was. Would blood just come gushing out and he'd immediately bleed out? Then again, he knew he needed to trust Echo, she was far more knowledgeable than him. "J-just... do it quickly.... please..." He murmured, speaking with the last ounces of strength he had. Laying his head back down, he rolled his hands into fists and prepared himself for the uncomfortable feeling he was about to endure.

━━━♈︎━━𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲━━━
    -Nineteen years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Humanoid / Tags: Crowley
    Ezra was a little too excited to mess with his parents, and it showed. He didn't mind if it looked bad on his character though, not that Crowley would care anyways. He could tell their mischief was a shared trait, and that this was going to be a fun activity for the both of them. "Great! I've always wanted to do something to scare the bejesus outta them!" He rubbed his hands together and then looked in the direction of his house. "Uh, I mean, yeah this'll really be great for my training and stuff.." Ezra said in a much more relaxed tone, though by the smile on his face you could tell what was really on his mind. Clearing his throat and waving an arm as if to tell Crowley to follow him, he started to walk in the direction of his house. It was a large house, that screamed "spoiled rich kid" just with a glance, but it didn't take just the house to give that impression; Ezra pretty much radiated it himself. At least he was honest enough to admit it. "It's right down this way, down the hill and then left along the creek. I walk out here a lot so I have it memorized by this point."
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me