☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Eleanor widened her eyes. "Wh-Who are you? Are you phantomstriker?" she asked. She hoped Casedy would understand she was only acting. Although she wasn't sure she wouldn't have done that if she hadn't known. She struggled a bit, not wanting to get touched by the creepy girl, then took a step back.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor
location-forest
doing-talking
mood-unsure
gender-female
crush-none
age-17}

She looked at Dawn as she stepped out of the shadows a satisfied smirk plastered on her own face as she was praised but little did she know this wasn't going to go down the way dawn had thought. As she saw her outstretched and she calmly handed over Eleanor but nodding to her ever so slightly. Once she saw her struggling she went back into her character "quite struggling girl!" she said before looking to phantomstiker "however while i was getting her i lost the other two"she lied she knew exactly where they where but she didn't want dawn knowing that just yet
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Eleanor blanched and struggled harder. It was very strange, but that person scared her, a lot. She noticed the nod, but didn't pay attention to it, she was panicked. "let me go!" she said, struggling harder. She broke out of the grip and took a step forward, but tripped and fell on the ground. She stayed there, shaking. She couldn't understand what was happening to her.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:02 pm

The darkness was gone, but Rowan still felt its effects. He shivered with the cold that had permeated through to his very bones. If he could have a hug from his Auntie Solara right now, he would be more content than anyone in the world. Although maybe he would get so addicted to hugging Solara that he wouldn't want her to stop. Every time he pictured his aunt in his mind, he could only imagine an overwhelmingly bright presence of light. It felt so familiar though. Solara's light... where had he seen that exact pattern of light before? Everyone was different, or at least they were supposed to be.
He clung to the person whose hand he was holding. The blind boy could truly see her light now, green and purple in all its glory. With a dreamlike expression, he turned to look at her, although his eyes were still closed.
"You're okay now. I'm so glad you're okay... where are we?" he asked, taking in his surroundings. Everything was radiating a wonderful glow to him. In Rowan's eyes, the trees were made out of light, and so was the grass. They were alive. They were alive, and they shone with a majestic light. Above, the sky shone as the sun's light illuminated everything in its pure glow. Did that mean the sun was alive too? Or was it Solara herself?
Rowan had seen that light before...
... He looked at himself. He had always glowed just like the sun.
Overwhelmed, he focused his attention back to Gwen. "It's... it's beautiful... a world made from light..." he whispered, tears of joy sliding down his cheeks.

Gavotte could only see the tiniest of distances. For the rest, he was using sound to outline everything. Gavotte was especially proud of his echolocation now, when he could actually use it. Before, he had only practiced with his eyes closed in the dark basement. He had crashed many times before getting the hang of it. Now he was skilled enough to form detailed texture pictures using sound, although he couldn't see color or shade with sound itself.
But he could see Jen's nod.
"I'm not going to die," he said. "And neither are you. Fire burns brighter in the darkness, sunshine."
She seemed like she wasn't going to use fire though. Gavotte wondered what he could do... they were going to have to be ranged fighters. He grabbed the nearest shard of broken glass, and hurled it directly at the abomination.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Virisia

She turned around and swiped at the clone again, this one seemed to be a slippery one. But usually when they were fast they weren't very strong and she assumed that held true for the teen she was fighting although it might not. She continued to ignore the boy yelling outside the door trying to focus on her aggressor instead. But when a glass shard bounced off one her scales she looked up and let out a inhuman roar and let her eyes flash purple to scare them off. She wanted to be able to fight this teen in peace.

Olivia

She let out a sigh of relief still kneeling next to Rowan, "that is good and I agree, we should wait for them to wake up. I do wonder what happened to cause then to fall unconscious." But she jumped up when she heard a distant roar, it sent another shiver down her spine, "I would assume that is our demon friend."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan

"My old home..." I whisper starting to tear up as I pull the male into a hug crying letting some of my life energy pour into him, "T-thank you for coming for me... the dark was so cold... and lonely... T-thank you..." I continue to softly cry hugging Rowan tightly not letting go. I had never felt that scared before, the darkness inside me was growing stronger, it was attacking more constant. Next time I didn't know if I would be able to escape again.
"R-rowan I'm s-sorry... I put y-you through t-that..." I whimper cling to the boy like he is the border between life and death, and in his own special way, he was my border between darkness and light. I knew if I let go of him again with all the malice and negativity in the air, the voices and shadows would drag me back. I needed to tell this to Rowan, for his own safety and for the safety of others. I dry up the last of my tears and look at him, "Rowan, I can feel it still inside me. That darkness... if I lose contact with you. All the negativity in the air will allow it to drag me back down. I'm sorry, but I don't have the strength tho fight it again... so please, until this battle is over... don't let me go... I want to walk the light..." I plead fear swirling in my eyes.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor

I giggle approaching the female slowly, much like how a predator stalks their prey in the wild.
"Now... there, there girly... I won't hurt you... not yet at least." My energy starts to cloud hanging over me, deep dark, and dangerous. The air around me seems to go ice cold, as if the darkness is consuming all things good. I reach down to grab the female malice swarming through the air as I stare at her darkly, a sinister grin plastered on my crazed face. Once again, I lick my lips, knowing this would be fun.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Lovestruck>Tagged: Olivia

I smile at the female placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, "That is likely." I say to her smiling as we guard.
A few moments of silence pass and I then realized that there was something I had forgotten to ask the female.
"You know... I never quite caught your name. I'm Blaze, in case you missed mine." I seem to be talking normally now, but that is due to the adrenaline from the current situation.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Eleanor felt cold fear seep through her. She struggled weakly, and tried to move away from the approaching female. But she was almost paralyzed by fear. She tried to use plants to help her, but there was only a weak rustling in the undergrowth, no plants. I'm going to faint. Eleanor thought as the female approached her. Panic blinded her.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor
location-forest
doing-talking
mood-unsure
gender-female
crush-none
age-17}

She could feel the air grow even colder by the minute as she saw fear overcome eleanore. She shook her head she knew the girl must be terrified she could see a male figure standing behind Dawn but didn't speak to him as he walked towards the girls poor Eleanor looking as if she were to pass out at any given moment she locked eyes with her"wrong move never show you're fear to you're opponite" she said mostly to herself but knew she could very well be herd
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Eleanor heard the sentence, but it was no use to her in her current state. She tore her eyes from Casedy and looked at the other girl, fear in her eyes. Then she closed them and felt her breathing quicken, almost like she was panting. But it wasn't panting, it was terror. After a few seconds she opened them wide again and locked her terrified eyes with Casedys before the world went black and she fell limp, passed out from fear.
(oh wow, passed out from fear. She's not really brave, is she? But she's simply terrified of Dawn. No idea why. Well, she has no idea, I do. Maybe, I'm not quite sure if I actually know.)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Travis

The Travis makes the clone back away from the swipe again and then when Virisia turns to roar at the people outside who threw the glass shard he steps out behind her and swings his sword at her back ready to instantly go back into the shadows after he cuts her, or if something goes wrong.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to