lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:11 am

Mavis grabbed a book after taking a moment to chose. It was a snow white book and they had read it several times in the past but it never got old. Smiling at Mishka Mavis sat beside him. "Lay down, cuddles?" She asked. She knew he needed comfort, and so did she. Earlier that day had been.... it... it had been scary. She was lucky to not have been taken. Yawning she handed the book to him as she smiled up at him gently
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Michael 014 || Lukas 016 || Rosaline 014 || Phoebe 006

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:40 pm

Michael Fitzgerald | cismale | twenty-five | defender | location; kitchen | tagged; annabeth ro'meve

The man then did a small frown at that answer from the young girl, although he understood the reason for her answer. He then made a mental note to talk with David about possibly getting something together to try and help ease the minds of the members of the group. When Annabeth asked the question, he perked up slightly as he shifted his body to face her more.

"I've noticed as well, I was going to go into town anyways for a new dress shirt and jacket," he then glanced around before standing up and throwing his trash in the trash bin before fixing his tie and looking down at her, "I can speak with David and see if I can gather some scavengers to accompany me." The defender then did a small smile at the younger girl before flicking his head slightly as if to tell her to follow him as he left the kitchen in search of the new leader.

Lukas Polaski | cismale | twenty | peacekeeper | location; street | tagged; open

The peacekeeper was just hobbling on the street, he had to go to his sister's house for her birthday and now he was looking for a coffee shop.

Rosaline Darling | cisfemale | eighteen | civilian | location; room | tagged; edmund fitzgerald

wb atm

Phoebe Wheeler | cisfemale | sixteen | loner | location; forest | tagged; open

She was roaming the woods, trying to find another safe shelter.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

│ ── 001. ── │ ♛ │

Postby azhefa. » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:23 am

x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

ANDROMEDA
i. rory, red ii. 22-years iii. female iv. librarian [unbloomed] v. single vi. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

since it was her day off from the library and her classes were on break for the next two days, rory was left to wander the city out of boredom. usually she just goes into work anyway, but her boss ordered her to take a full day off instead of only a few hours. most would think a boss would like having such a hard worker, but it seems her boss was more interested in making sure she actually takes a break. rory shops for most of the morning, buying some groceries that she doesn't really need and some new outfits she may or may not actually wear. even though she doesn't need to worry about money, rory often buys from thrift stores and off brand food. she doesn't want to be one of those spoiled snobby kids who buys sports cars for fun and lets the money go to her head. rory actually loves to give away money to charities and surprise gifts for strangers to make their day better such as paying ahead for others in the drive-thru or tipping ridiculously high to nice waiters.

after a trip to a store for a new summer dress, rory decides to stop by the cafe near her work for some lunch. the red-head patiently waits in line for her turn, idly gazing about the little shop while she waits. there weren't many people staying in for food, most were just ordering coffees to-go, probably on the way to work. when it was finally her turn to order, rory gives the cashier a friendly smile, but it falters as the man turns and promptly disappears into the backroom. she would have been a little unhappy at the sudden disappearance if it wasn't for the look she saw upon his face as he left. was he going to be alright? maybe he just hasn't eaten yet and is feeling faint? rory was a little concerned, but brushes it off as a new cashier comes up and apologizes, claiming her co-worker wasn't feeling well before taking her order.
      "oh, it's okay, i hope he feels better," she replies before ordering herself a tea and some food. when her total was given, she hands over several large bills. "i'd like for you to use this on as many orders as you can, help brighten everyone's day a little." the girl happily agrees and gives her a table number which rory takes and heads over to to the corner by the window to wait for her food.

location; cafe x mentions; nathan x tags; open
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 am

rainbowwrowell wrote:Mavis grabbed a book after taking a moment to chose. It was a snow white book and they had read it several times in the past but it never got old. Smiling at Mishka Mavis sat beside him. "Lay down, cuddles?" She asked. She knew he needed comfort, and so did she. Earlier that day had been.... it... it had been scary. She was lucky to not have been taken. Yawning she handed the book to him as she smiled up at him gently
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:39 pm

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Cinder
─────────────────────────────
David nodded while listening to Cinder describe who the new humanoids were. It was nice to hear that they weren't as rowdy as a few other humanoids he knew. Safety was in numbers, as well as cooperation and organization.. The android sighed softly as he adjusted his collar and followed her when he was shown to the others.
But she asked if he was alright. He blinked a few times and watched her with a blank gaze. Cinder was one of his top defenders. He'd let her know if anything was wrong. He sort of looked concerned before nodding
"I'm perfectly fine.." he replied slowly. He opened his mouth to ask her why, but they were already in the living room. He paused in the doorway and looked over at the two newbies waiting. Looking back to Cinder, he pat her shoulder softly before going over to introduce himself to the two
"You two must be the new faces Cinder was telling me. My name is David. I'm the Lost Kid's leader. A pleasure to meet you two."
x

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka was comfortable where he was, but he nodded and slowly lowered himself down onto the bed to rest. He was hurting so bad but it actually felt better to be laying down rather than sitting up. It took a lot more pressure off his ribs. The man sighed deeply before inviting Mavis close and taking the book from her
"Come close, dorogaya. Let me read."
He wished he had his reading glasses, he looked over the top of his nose in order to read the fine print. But he began to read the story slowly and calmly. His voice was deep and soothing. But even though it was as such, he still held so much emotion in his reading voice.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:18 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Cinder, Kris, Kita. TARS/ Location: Living Room /

She didn’t hear kita ask her a question as she was standing with Kris. Alyssa let out a whine as kris slowly took off the bandage and put the last one over her wound. She sat on the couch and watched Kris scavenge through her bag, she wasn’t sure what kris was exactly looking for.but her eyes widened in fear and her heart stopped for a moment as she pulled out a needle and thread. “ Kris i can’t let you do that.. I can’t let you take away that pain..” Alyssa knew it would hurt badly.. she didn’t want kris to have to take that away. “ It’ll hurt..” she wiped her eyes as tears kept falling from her eyes. She took Kristen’s hand and frowned at her with tear stained cheeks. “ if you do stitch it.. I want to have to feel the pain instead of you..” Alyssa turned her head to the doorway as she heard a noise and she saw Cinder and her brother staring into the room at them. Her cheeks were stained with tears.
Last edited by .catastrophe.crow. on Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:45 am

Mavis smiled slightly as she listened to him, putting her head just on his bicep, she liked when he read it to her. His voice was calming and he read slowly which meant she was able to understand the story. She was only little snd didnt go to school (obviously, cause she's humanoid lmao) and she never went to school when she was younger. Fiddling with a bit of his t-shirt at the top of his chest because she had to always be doing something
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:19 am

rhyleigh mahone / snow control / in dining room / with no one
rhyleigh has only woken up about two hours ago and she was already dressed up with her make up on, as per usual. she was meticulous about her looks, always wore clear lipgloss and natural but slightly shimmery eyeshadow and light blush- not that she needed it, her cheeks and nose were always pink because she was always just.. cold. even in the summer. she moved into the dining room, examining her newly painted nails- they were a different colour every day. today it was a light, icy blue. she moved to grab some food for herself, finding herself a seat.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo almost didn't hear Tommy speak. Her mind was elsewhere and he was whispering. The girl kept her gaze plastered on the stranger in front of her, pressing him farther and farther into the tree. Before she could finish him, he passed out. Echo's ability faltered for a second as she held the limp body suspended in the air, unsure what to do at first. Suddenly, she heard Tommy's voice again and her eyes stopped glowing green. The aggressive spark in them seemed to turn off like a light switch and she turned to look back at her friend. Seeing his condition, she had to fight back screaming. Terror seized her heart and she quickly dropped the stranger's body on the ground. Echo darted over to Tommy's side, coughing up more blood as she moved. She wiped it away from her mouth and dropped down next to Tommy, her hands visibly shaking. As much as she wanted to stay calm for him, she was also beyond terrified. This was her only friend and the only person that cared about her well-being. And at the moment, he was the only person that she cared about. "Tommy." She choked out, placing a hand on his uninjured shoulder. Biting the inside of her cheek, she tried to gather herself. Echo had to take a few deep breaths to compose herself and try to figure out what she could do. The knife needs to come out. The bleeding needs to be stopped. The wound needs to be cleaned. It needs to be stitched and patched up. She told herself as she examined the wound.

Echo gently smacked his cheeks. "Tommy. I need you to open your eyes and stay awake. Please." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm going to get you back to the cave now. Just... Hold on." Echo said slowly and managed to get to her feet. She eyed the limp body of the stranger for a moment, trying to decide if she should just leave him. At this point though, she didn't really have a choice. She'd barely have enough of an energy reserve to get Tommy back to the cave. Turning back to her friend, she waved her hand and gently began to lift him off the ground, keeping his body level so that she didn't move him too much. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." Echo stated quietly and began to limp back to the cave. By now, she barely had enough energy left to carry herself, much less another person much taller than her. The only thing that was pushing her was sheer adrenaline. Echo continued to move as quickly as possible, ensuring that Tommy didn't brush any branches or other foliage as she moved him through the air. As she was trotting, she started to cough violently. Echo put her hand to her mouth and cringed when she saw the blood covering her hand. "Almost there." She whispered more for herself than Tommy. After what felt like eternity, Echo managed to reach the cave and gently set Tommy down on the cave floor. By now, she was violently coughing at a constant rate, leaning on various things as she moved throughout the cave.

Echo was in mission mode now, ignoring the pain in her leg as she scrambled about gathering various medical supplies. Her expression was numb as she fought to hide how terrified she actually was. The thought of being left alone again was unbearable to her. Deep down, she knew it was her fault. If only she had stayed in the forest and left him alone. The guilt was shredding her like cheese as she worked to gather everything. Once she had managed to find the various pieces of medical supplies that she would need to safely remove the knife and stop Tommy from bleeding out, she half walked half crawled back to his side. "Tommy..." She managed to say, continuing to wipe the blood coming from her nose and mouth. "I... I need to remove it now. You just have to hold still, okay? And I need you to stay awake right now." Echo was doing her best to sound calm and in control of the situation. Whenever she was injured, it was easy for her to get control of her emotions and use her head to wiggle out of tough situations. However, this was different and Echo wanted to scream into the quiet forest. The amount of terror, sadness, and guilt she felt all at once was crushing.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Forest - Tags: Kris, Alyssa, Michael, Cinder

Kita watched the kids carefully, her eyes widening as Kris mentioned stitching up the wound. Then again, what choice did they have? Leaving it alone could mean infection, excessive bleeding, and a nasty scar. The shifter let out a small sigh at the thought. Alyssa was so young. She shouldn't be worrying about these types of things. All of these kids were being hunted by animals, being robbed of their childhood. Kita's childhood had been no different. And she wouldn't wish her past upon anyone else. She rested her head on the couch, still drained from the previous day. Suddenly, she heard the sound of faint footsteps coming from her left. Kita's ear swiveled and twitched in the direction of the sound. Her eyes locked on the doorway as she waited to see who was coming towards them. Immediately, she stiffened at the sight of the tall man who entered the room. Cinder was right behind him. Kita pinned her ears back and swished her tails nervously. She'd never seen a man like him before. His eyes were two different colors and what were those numbers under his eye? In that moment, Kita wanted to make a break for it and get out of the house. But how far could she get. She still hadn't recovered from the previous day. Looking down, she noticed how pale her skin was. From how her head felt, she probably had large bags under her eyes from sleep deprivation and it felt like all of her energy had been sucked away.

Kita continued to study the stranger, assuming that he was the Lost Kid's leader. Cinder had said that they needed his approval before they knew for sure if they could stay or not. She did her best to clear her mind and think rationally. Surely he wasn't a terrible person. He was in charge of all of these kids after all. Still, she was doubtful and anxious. Looking over to Kris and Alyssa, she watched to see how they reacted. In these types of situations, Kita felt like they were able to react more appropriately than her. On most days, she'd charge back into the forest if she saw any sort of human or humanoid. The stranger introduced himself and Kita remained silent, not trusting herself to speak in this situation. Breaking eye contact, she looked down at her lap. The last thing she wanted was to appear as if she was challenging the leader. Her tails continued to thrash nervously back and fourth and she swallowed slowly.

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: David, Kris, Kita, Alyssa

Cinder bit her lip as David returned her question with a blank stare at first. Had she misread the situation? Maybe she had just thought he sounded irritated with her. "Oh. Okay." she said awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck with her hand. Still, something felt off. Cinder couldn't quite place it though. Looking up, she made eye contact with the fox shifter. A hand patted her shoulder and she stepped to the side so that David could see the two loners. However, she remained close to his side. The two loners appeared to be harmless, but Cinder was still suspicious. They'd have to prove themselves before she trusted them to some extent. The girl remained quiet as David introduced himself, noting how nervous the one shifter appeared to be. That put Cinder on edge. She knew how dangerous a threatened humanoid could be. One wrong move and they could snap. She still didn't know what type of ability the girl had which only made Cinder more wary of the stranger. Why was she so incredibly nervous? Was she hiding something? Or did she just not like people? Both weren't exactly ideal for their group. Here, you had to know how to follow orders and how to work with others. Safety in numbers. That's how they had survived so long.

The shifter didn't respond to David's introduction and instead looked away. Cinder waved her hand behind her back, ready to spawn a few wolves if needed. However, the stranger didn't make any sort of hostile move and Cinder allowed the smoke around her hand to fade away. She looked over to David to see how he responded, not saying a word.

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alex

Nyx managed to stand up, keeping weight off of his injured leg. The burn ached and stung immensely and he grit his teeth with each unsteady step that he took. The pain was unimaginable. The man stumbled through the forest, trying to orient himself somehow. He wasn't familiar with this part of it yet and everything looked the same. How in the world was he supposed to find his way out. Nyx knew he couldn't risk calling out for help either. Not when there were potentially humanoids close by. He was a sitting duck. Several minutes passed and Nyx had to lean on a tree in order to take a break. He was panting heavily. The rough terrain was proving incredibly difficult to navigate with his leg. With a frustrated sigh, he forced himself to keep moving forward. At this point, he had no idea where in the world he was going. His mind was numb and he simply wanted to get away from the cave that he'd been held captive in. After around half an hour, Nyx half fell, half sat down at the base of a tree, leaning back on it. Closing his eyes, he tried to clear his head and think of some way out of this difficult situation. Suddenly, he thought he heard a noise through the brush. It was faint but it was definitely footsteps. Judging by the size of the sound, it was likely a female.

Nyx immediately stiffened and got to his feet, locking his gaze on the source of the noise. He looked down at his holster to ensure that his gun was within easy grasp. If it was a normal human, he didn't want to scare them. "Hello?" He called weakly, waiting for the person to reveal themselves.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:14 pm

RISTEN WHEELER
    .tagged; cinder, kita, alyssa, david
    .location; living room

indent upon the lost kid leading an older man to them, kris set the needle back in her bag and looked away from alyssa with a concerned look on her face. why does she have to be so stubborn? I can help! i've felt pain before, this wouldn't be as bad as some things! "cinder..." she spoke slowly, as if having trouble processing the information, "and david. i'm kris." looking between the two, the teen suddenly felt a knot-like feeling form in her chest. she hadn't been around this many people since... the fire? or the convenience store? there were a lot of people on the streets that day, after all. shaking her head for a moment, kris looked up at the older man - david - and opened her mouth to speak, "I- i'm sorry for intruding," she mumbled, her eyes dropping to the floor. I shouldn't be here... they look like they've been having enough trouble as it is, after all... but phoebe! I have to find phoebe! maybe david will know where she is. suddenly, kris's whole mood seemed to brighten. kristen's twin was her whole world when she was young, and this was her best chance at getting her back.

ENJAMIN COOPER
    .tagged; jessica
    .location; the house

indent looking at the wolf, ben narrowed his eyebrows. what is it she wants me to do? taking a sudden step forward on his bad foot, ben bit his tongue in an effort to conceal the burning pain that shot up his leg. "jessica... I don't understand..." he whispered, throwing as much confusion into his tone as he could. ben wasn't, after all, entirely sure that she could understand him. except she seemed to notice grandpa's watch? and earlier, she stayed outside when I asked... pondering the many questions he had, benjamin allowed his gaze to wander into the distance for a few minutes before he looked back at her. I wish knew what she was trying to tell me...

sorry it's short!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me