☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Travster44 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Travis

After the demon thing jumped out of the window Travis put his sword away thinking it was gone but then he felt the unnatural shadow spread throughout the whole building and he quickly traveled and appeared out of the shadows beside blaze. "there is some sort of demon createing this unnatural shadow there are two girls upstairs wounded badly maybe dead, im going to find it, try to warn everyone" he then traveled through the shadows to every room at random until he found virisia and quickly pulled out his sword and points it at her "what are you doing here and why"
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 am

Mallory heard her break through the window and her eyes darted to the stairwell. "She escaped to other side, let's go." She said, and turned into a wolf, jumping from the stairwell's top stair and landing in a roll onto her paws at the bottom. Her wolf form looked back at them to follow, and she sniffed the air, looking for signs of the demon. She trotted quietly across the room.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:33 am

Olivia

She took a step back when Blaze told her to come with him. She dodged out of the way of him trying to pick her up, "I can take care of myself, I would-" she was interrupted when Travis came in and said something about a shadow demon. The caused a shiver to run down her spine but before she could respond Travis was already gone.

Virisia

She turned around and looked at the teen, she expected the teens to group up but at this rate all of them would be dead by the hour. She stared at him for a second before she bolted forward, her tail extending out in front of her to try to grab the teen.
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:13 am

Just before the shadow struck again, it stopped. At the very center of the darkness, Rowan could see the faintest glow of Gwen's light. She was all alone in there, surrounded by the darkness. Rowan didn't recognize the dark, but he could always recognize the light. Right now he was strongly drawn to this glow, which matched the verdant-and-violet light intertwined in his own veins. He couldn't let it be extinguished again.
"Gwen?" he asked tentatively, slowly rising to his feet. "Are you in there? It's me... it's Rowan... I'm sorry."
Without regard for his own safety, he gathered the figure in front of him into a hug. The blind boy could see nothing but darkness, with a dim flicker of light at her core, but she felt like Gwen. This shadow... it was her. Rowan didn't like to use force, but right now he had Gwen wrapped tightly in his arms, and he was not letting go.
"Shh," Rowan said gently, allowing his healing power to flow more intensely than before. This always ran the risk of killing someone if he wasn't careful, but he would be careful. He just needed Gwen to calm down first. Rowan didn't particularly care if she attacked him again, as long as he was eventually able to chase away this darkness with light.

"Alright, thank you." Gavotte held tightly to Jen's hand, dreading the moment he would need to let go. Even with his ridiculously sharp vision, he could barely see things in pitch black. "I can't see," he whispered, "but I think I can pinpoint her with sound... I can even feel the vibrations in the air when she moves."
He was pretty much using echolocation at this point, he was overcompensating so much for his lack of vision. But his power made all his senses ridiculously sharp, so it was a bonus.
"She's not human..." Gavotte whispered. "About seven feet tall, with these sharp appendages... Watch out for the tail, Travis!"
He couldn't help calling out, but now he had probably given away their location. "We have to move," he whispered and quietly snuck away from that location, still holding Jen's hand. He didn't know if the... thing... could see in the dark.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Everyone in Village

I watch the male as he calls my name. It was apparent that this male knew me he said his name, Rowan? I knew that name, why would he know mine, why was he apologizing. There was hope, I felt someone grab me and I start to feel warm. Was it from this boy?
The violent and green light starts to grow brighter though the darkness screams. The darkness still controls me and I thrash and scream in the grip of the male though the light continue to grow. I can see the surface again, but the dark holds me just below it. Though I now remember everything.
NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK! I reach towards the surface, towards the light, but I can't get passed the darkness. I try to say 'help' but the darkness floods into me pushing me deeper. I look up crying as I continue to struggle.
In the moment, my mind opens up calling for anyone who can hear, due to the energy inside him Rowan can feel it loud and clear.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned/Lovestruck>Tagged: Travis/Olivia

"Well then..." I reach for the female's hand looking her in the eyes, "Run... there is no way we can take on a demon." I plead with the female hoping she will let me take her hand and lead her to safety.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Jen shook her head and laughed quietly, "Yea, lets go." She followed him to a new area and squeezed his hand, letting him know she was still there. The unsettling creature which Jen knew was lurking throughout the shadows brought a shiver down her spine, although she knew she'd be fine. Jen had dealt with crazy and indescribable things throughout most of her lifetime, it was just another one of those. Her eyes weren't well in the dark, although she could see a bit. Her arrow was slightly raised in pursuit of the monster, although not too high as too giveaway their hiding spot. She collected her nerves and continued waiting, "Anything else?" She asked Gavotte quietly.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Travis

As soon as he even sensed virisia was moving towards him, he quickly traveled behind her, but distance enough away so that he would have enough time to react if she tried charging at him again. "please leave here i don't want to fight with you, but i will if i need to, and i plan on winning if it comes to that"
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Erin steps forwards with Rowan, standing guard as he does his murder hug on their assaulter. A million thoughts are racing through his mind as he looks around, trying to pull shapes out of the ink black surroundings.
(Sorry for my lack of posts :/ I have no excuse other than I'm not a good person.)
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Elenore,
Locatoin-woods
Doing-talking
mood-entertained
crush-none
gender-female
age-17]

She sighed "Phantomstiker" she whispered giving a simple answer before she herd something running and looked around she herd the footstep dissapear as it neared and narrowed her eyes "is that you Phantomstriker?"she called out calling her by the only name she knew her by so far as she looked into the darkness her hand on Elenore's shoulder
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Virisia

She laughed, "you really think you, a teen, can beat me, a trained assassin? Don't act like you can face me alone," she charged at him this time trying to grab him with her tail. But she also extended her claws out to catch him if he tried to move behind her again.

Olivia

She retracted her hand, she did not know if she could trust this boy, yes he helped save a life but was also acting really strange and somewhat rude to her and he was some kind of butterfly hybrid and never told them. "Demons really aren't all they are cracked up to be... trust me, if we get into a group we may be able to fend it off." She thought of who could help fight that was still alive, there was Cilan who could act as a meatshield. Rowan could heal injured members, Jen could use her fire, she did not know what the butterfly boy could do but hoped it would be helpful. It was not much but she hoped it would be enough.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me