☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Calm>Tagged: Cilan/Rowan

I continue to calm the crying boy, he was such a child. Reassuringly I rub my hand up and down along his back in a calming motion. "That's right Rowan... let it all out. You have nothing to be sorry for either, you did what you had to." I whisper continuing to cradle the boy humming a soft lullaby in his ear.
Eventually, he stops crying and starts to drift off to sleep. I smile and continue to hold him knowing how much he likes hugs but suddenly he jots awake and a chill runs up my spine as I feel the dark life force from before nearing us. It was upstairs.
At the same time Rowan said something was coming I said, "Something is here..." I look at Rowan who knew exactly what I did.
Moving quickly, I help the 17 year old up. A sense of urgency coming to me. I let go of Rowan for a brief moment and all the malice in the air hits me at once. I start to shake, reacting instantly to the malice the voices start to act up again louder than ever, "KILL THEM ALL!!!! LET IN THE MALICE!!!" I drop to my knees hyperventilating, I feel my energy flickering between dark and light. The voices continue to call over and over in my head causing me tremendous amounts of pain. I hold my head in my hands covering my ears, "Be quiet!" I scream as I start to cry, "Get out of my head... I don't want to hurt my friends!!!! My family!!!" I curl in on myself as a low menacing growl rumbles in my chest, a deep darkness starting to consume me.
"C-cilan!" I call out to the male through a growl, "Get y-yourself and Rowan o-out of here!" I beg him.
"DESTROY THEM ALL!!!!"
I clench my fists tightly the shaking growing worse, "P-please! I don't... I-i don't want to h-hurt you!!!!"
I then lose control the shaking ceasing as my eyes fade to a very dull green, barely even a flicker of light coming from me as far as Rowan can see, only darkness. The only part of me unaffected is the life energy I placed into Rowan though he can feel all my despair, every riling emotion inside me, but mostly fear. Fear of myself and what I would do to everyone.
I suddenly go very still listening to the voices now, "Rise, rise and kill them!" I slowly move to my feet tears still streaming down my face as I mindlessly obey.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Mallory gave Jen a questioning look as she walked without her. She followed, and could hear the commotion from upstairs. She decided to go up and see. Fear was useless, as her mother used to say. So she turned into a wolf, following her up the stairs. She trotted in front and used her eyes, which were stronger as a wolf, to try and make out what was fighting with Ari and Timpani. She saw a scaly... tentacle? The darkness of the room made it hard for her to see correctly, even as a wolf. She turned back into a human and slowly backed up towards to Jen, her bow at ready. "Well, we seem to have a demon creature in our hands." She muttered, her eyes still fixed on the room.
Last edited by artemis, on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Erin ran towards the door, stopping before the person defending it."Are things alright?" He asks Cilian, glancing behind him as Guin goes crazy. His eyes go wide and he takes a few steps back, fearful of what that house holds."Where's Rowan?" He asks the man at the door,"Is he alright?" A sense of urgency is bleeding through his normal tone.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Jen nodded, "That seems so. I'll go check." Jennifer carefully walked in to the room, she wasn't going to let fear get to her. Her gaze grazed the room, she saw nothing. Jen walked out, "I saw nothing, although Gavotte has night vision. I'll go get him." Jennifer scurried downstairs and in to the kitchen, "Gavotte?!" She said quietly. Whatever was up there wasn't safe, and Jen wasn't going to get Mallory killed.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Gavotte was calmly cleaning off a knife. He turned around and was about to throw, but it was Jen, so he put the knife down. "I heard noises coming upstairs, so I'm trying to look innocent," he explained. "If anyone comes here, they'll think I hadn't noticed them. Then I would throw one of these at them."
He held up the big knife.
"I'm not a fighter, but do you need me up there?"

Timpani was not so easily pinned, although she did hit the wall hard before regaining her composure. She was rather surprised by whatever this was. Something was attacking her and it obviously wasn't human. The shadows obscuring her eyes wouldn't allow her to see a thing, so she just improvised and aimed a harsh kick in the direction the appendage came from. "Leave immediately!" she called out, loud enough that people could hear her downstairs. If she didn't survive this battle, she had to at least alert the others.

What the disgrace was going on in there? Cilan heard Gwen screaming for him to get himself and his cousin out of here, and after a while Rowan started pounding on the door, just as Erin showed up. This was probably not a good situation.
"I'm going to open up the door," Cilan told Erin. "I hope everything's alright, but be ready to face whatever comes out."
He pulled the door open and let Rowan out. The healer's eyes were open but sightless. He looked completely horrified and seemed to be in pain. Inside, there seemed to be something wrong with Gwen.
Cilan sighed. "Hey Gwen, what's the matter with you?"
"Please," Rowan whispered. "Please... it's too dark... too afraid..."
Cilan ignored him and stepped inside. There was something wrong with Gwen's eyes. "Why do you want me out of here?" Cilan asked calmly, walking towards her. "I'm a phoenix. If there's something wrong, hey."
He held up his hands in surrender.
"You can totally use me as a punching bag."

[You can kill Cilan repeatedly if you feel like it. He's not such a talented fighter. XD]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:35 pm

Virisia

She easily dodged the kick, it not really being aimed at her, she then started to squeeze her tail the sharp edges trying to borrow into the girl. She then turned to the other girl still squeezing the first one, she charged at her trying to impale her.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Erin followed Cilian in, sword prepared. He knew that he wasn't ready for a good fight, but he'd do as needed. He saw Rowan and grabbed his arm, unconcerned with the dangers,"We need to get out of here." He says, recognizing the monster in Gwen's eyes."You need to be in a safe place, you're not in any shape for a fight." He sas more persistently.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Jen nodded, "Yea, and since when do you throw knives?" She laughed. "There's something upstairs, your night vision would be helpful if you may." Jen ran back upstairs and walked up to Mallory, "I got Gavotte, he should be able to see." Her gaze shifted behind her to see if he was there.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Casdey

{Tags-Elenore,Locatoin-woods
Doing-talking
mood-entertained
crush-none
gender-female
age-17

She smiled proudly as the girl was finaly where she wanted her and once she was curtian she could catch her if she ran off before getting back to the village she walked out from the shadows now standing in front of her "you're a fool coming out of the Mansion alone. don't you know Alastars men are here?" she growled narrowing her eyes as she stood mearly 3 feet from the girl

Ashton

{Tags-Virisia, Dawn
doing-trying to brake up the fight
Mood-irratated
Crush-Dawn
Gender-Male
Age-17}

The boy listened as Dawn said it didnt matter who sent the demon girl out there seeing as they where now the only three who could complete the task of killing off the beloved woodwind village his eyes flicked to the girls who had seemed to find three ideotic teenagers away from the group the way the girls killed them brought a entertained smirk on his face it often reminded him of a group of wolves hunting the ones who separated from their group. Soon alll three of the villagers layed dead on the ground causing him to lightly chuckle before hearing dawns instructions and he gave a simple nod as he watched her dissapear into the woods. Quitely he stalked closer and closer to the village but still hid in the shadows of the trees not ready to give his position he wanted the element of surprise so he waited patiently for someone to dare come outside
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared>Tagged: Cilan/Rowan

My eyes lock on the nearest human which happens to be Cilan, I raise my claws as tears continue to fall. Confusion wormed it's way into my already muddled mind, why would tears fall for the life of another being. I suddenly rush forwards and aim my claws directly at the phoenix's throat simultaneously aiming a kick at Rowan's chest. I growl like an animal taking in all three people in my nearby surroundings, "Die!" I exclaim, "Suffer! Let despair consume you and accept your fate!"

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Excited>Tagged: Ashton/Viristia

I follow my intuition trailing after Casedy and Eleanor, "That girl had better prove herself useful." I mumble having known that the spy was actually Casedy Tenuto in disguise, "I swear to all disgracing disgrace, if she accomplished nothing, I will ring her neck as soon as I get there."
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me