➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:11 pm

.: Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Location: Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne & Echo
Leah & T'Challa:.
Loki watched them closely as the started to move through the bush towardws the caves. Clearly Clarie didn't want to answer Evelynne's words about the trusting to keep her alive. Frankly Claire didn't care if they could save her or not, she just didn't want to deal with the people in general. The lion groaned softly at the walking, he wasn't much for long walks, though he mostly di all the walking. Clarie didn't get off his back most of the time unless she had to. She was lazier them himself but he was okay with it, she didn't weigh a lot so he barely noticed she was there unless she was rambling on about something. Loki wasn't far behind Echo as they walked, he was unsure of how to make conversation. Or if it was acceptable to not talk.

Once they got to the cave Loki was amazed at the size and how well they could hide it. It took a minute or two just staring into it before stepping inside. Half was amazment and the other half was trying to decided if it was a trap or not. The white lion watched the othe human closely as she tied a cloth on her eye, it was intriging but he didn't want to step on any toes if he was to ask. Claire get up, you can't help yourself up there. She whimpered softly pulling herself up from her laying position on his back, throwing her healthly leg over thinking for a moment, Loki catch her thought process and held a paw up to catch her on her slide down. She slowly went to the ground and sat, biting her lip. She didn't think anyone could be so nice to let them use their medical stuff. She studied Evelynne for a minute, hearing her words Claire quickly nodded. "Yes, I got it. Thank you. She spoke gently before Loki grunted he knew she was lying. She had no idea what she was doing, but he remained quiet and laid down beside her so she could lean against him. Clarie pulled off a pant leg with a whimper looking at the purple mess, dried blood, luckily it didn't look broken maybe just a sprain. She took the hydrogen peroxide and pour some on the on the gash she had on her leg, not wanting to make to much noise she bit her arm. So uh Echo, do you like your human? Loki asked softly looking over at the other lion but didn't move to get up since Claire had been leaning against him. The girl waited for the bubbles to stop before wiping the tears the stung her eyes. She hated this, she hated that she felt weak, that she was shaking. She looked at the other stuff, frowning she knew she needed to cover it. Taking the antibiotic ointment and slowly applying it to the wound, she felt the harsh cold on her hot skin before putting a light layer of gauze on the wound. Not tightly but now with her thigh wound dress she took a shaky breath. " "I'm happy you did this for me. But I'm sorry you had to. Is there something I can do to repay you?" She asked softly collecting the medical items and holding them up for her to take.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:47 pm

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓎
┌──────────────┐

♀ - Hetero -Form- Bonded: Echo (Lion)

└───────────────┘

Evie studied Claire carefully as she took the medical supplies. She swore that she had seen a hint of doubt in the girl's face. However, she didn't want to push the matter and stepped back so that Claire could do her thing. Oftentimes, strangers didn't even want any sort of help. Pride often got the best of them. It was one big power struggle between the loners out here at times. Echo looked over to Loki as he grunted at Claire. It seemed like he was annoyed with her for not asking for help either. As Claire began to tend to her wounds, Loki spoke to Echo and she tilted her head. The lion was glad that he was trying to strike up a conversation. Of course, the subject matter was rather obvious but Echo would use it to start some small talk nonetheless. Evie raised me from a cub. We've been inseparable since then. I'd give up my life if it meant saving hers. I'm sure you can say the same about you and Claire. You two seem just as close. The lion stated, giving Loki a kind expression. How long have you two been together? Did she raise you as well or were you an adult when she found you? Echo asked, moving a few steps closer to Loki so that she could sit across from him. Evie watched the two lions interact and managed a small smile. The first sign of happiness that she had given the two strangers. It made her happy that Echo was able to interact with another animal of the same species. She knew it was good for her.

Evie turned back to Claire and sat down a few feet away from her, zipping up her jacket slightly as she did so. Now that they were out of the sun and inside a cave, the temperature was much cooler. She made sure to sit so that she was still able to keep an eye on Claire while also not trying to look like she was drilling circles into the back of her skull. Claire continued to address her wound without saying much. That was understandable. Her injury looked painful and the hydrogen peroxide probably burned immensely. Evie noticed that she appeared to be shaking and honestly felt bad. This girl was younger than her and experiencing the same struggles that she was. Too young in Evie's opinion. I wish you didn't have to experience this. You should be out with your friends planning mall trips and drinking coffee. It's not fair. It made Evelynne angry for Claire. Once Claire was finished, Evie shook her head. "Don't worry about it. It's nothing. It isn't as difficult for us as it might be for some to get medical supplies. Echo and I have a system now." She stated as she took the extra medical supplies away from Claire. "Make sure you keep that dressing tighter for the time being. Just to ensure it doesn't continue to bleed. You can keep a few extra rolls of gauze in case the dressing becomes soiled." Evelynne took four extra rolls of gauze and set them down next to Claire before moving to the back of the cave to put everything away.

Once everything was put back, Evie took off the bandanna around her eye and folded it neatly. She placed it with the rest of her supplies before standing up and walking back over to Claire. She sat down in the same spot she had been sitting previously and pulled her knees up closer to her body. "You guys can stay here if you need to. At least until your leg is healed enough. It wouldn't be wise to leave now. You'll just make it worse again." She looked from Claire to Loki and then back to Claire again. Echo nodded in agreement.
You're doing good Ev's. I've never seen you act this kind to strangers before now that I think about it. What changed, anyways?
I feel sorry for the girl. I don't really like to take pity on others and I now its usually not welcomed. But... She only looks to be about fifteen or sixteen. It makes me sad for her.
I see. I understand as well. We should let them stay for as long as they need. Echo added.
Maybe. I won't say that though. If it turns into a longer stay, so be it. The lion nodded her head before turning back to Loki, waiting for a response from either of the two visitors.
Last edited by Echo-song on Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:59 pm

~Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne/Echo ~
Loki looked over as the lion, Echo, got closer after she spoke to him. It was crazy how the bonded connected. Everyone was so different from the others yet everyone had the same outcome. That makes sense, it good thast you guys were able to find each other so quickly. I'm glad that you guys have each other, she seems kind when she just relaxes. Loki flexed his large paw as he thought about her question, they had been together a long time yes. But Claire never found him when he was a cub. He was being sold and paraded around like a side show. Oh uh me and chair have been together since I was a teen. She got me when she was 7. He spoke gently, it was weird for him to be talking to another lion, to another animal in general. It was just Claire that he would be with a ll the time, this was different. His tail lashed agaisnt the ground, he couldn't help but not know what to do in this situation. He didn't want to over step, but he didn't want to get to close to her. He was still weakended from Claires wounds.

Clarie watched the girl take off her jacket, it was chilly out today.. She knew that the girl was watching her and it was okay, she didn't seem to get a hostile feel from her. But looking down at her hands and that the shaking was visable. Biting her lip softly as she crossed her arms over her chest tightly. "I have to find some way to pay you back. I know you said it was fine but not to me. I- uh- maybe Loki and I can hunt something for you." She knew that was stupid, her lion was bigger she could get whatever game she wanted. But Evelynne said she had a system for the medical supplies. What more could she do to help them. Looking as if she had gotten caught off gaurd when the girl came over with gauze, had she blacked out. She realized her short breaths, trying to correct them, yelling at herself. Bitting her lip once more as she uncurled her arms to take gauze from her. "Thank you, its really sweet of you to offer. But we can't take anymore then we have." She spoke softly remembering something she said about the tightness. With her shakly hands she pulled off the gauze before putting it back on tighter giving a light whimper from the tight hot feeling. Loki looked over at his bonded concerned, but he remembered what she said and he had to believe that she was okay. She shifted once she finshed. She didn't want to have this stranger take care of her, grabbing on Loki's fur behind her wincing as she tried to pull herself up. Loki let off a low growl telling her to stop, but Claire refused to listen and continued to try and lift herself up.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:29 am

Jolen Dunn - Bonded: Artful - Tags: Open

Jolen ran around the meadow, chasing Artful, for her size, she was pretty dang fast. Hey Jolen. I saw a stream a little ways away, you wanna go? The polar bear bounced. Jolen jumped on the bear. Heck Yes! Let's go! Who who! Seafood! Jolen grabbed onto Artful's fur and hung on tight as the polar bear bounded through the woods. She stopped quickly when they got to the stream, and Jolen lept down to take a drink. The water was so cold and fresh! Artful dipped one paw into the stream, and jumped in, creating a large wave. Heyyyy! You got me all wet! You big marshmallow! She jumped onto the polar bear and tried to cover her eyes.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:49 pm

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑
xxxxx"Oh, okay then, I'm sorry for keeping you. Don't wanna keep your mother waiting..." Rose's voice trailed. Memories of her own mother coming up in her head. Even the nights of being scolded for being out late seemed sweet now. A flash of pained remembrance crosses her face. She didn't have the energy to hide it. With a shaky, awkward slide, Rose dismounted, wobbling on her feet until she regained balance.
xxxxxTake it easy, Rose. Don't move too fast. Knight warned, feeling Rose slam against his side as she got her weight centered on her weakened legs. Visibly queasy and weak, the woman used Knight for balance when her own failed. Together, they moved a little closer to the girl. "Do you remember where you can go? You may wanna ask the girl, she may be able to help us." Knight nickered. His focus remained on his partner as she tried to piece memories together in her head.
xxxxxI don't. But I don't think there's anywhere we can go for free. Either we beg, or we steal. And it'll be even more suspicious that I don't know where to go, seeing as this isn't exactly a popular tourist trap and we're already filthy and worn out.
xxxxxYou'll figure that out as it comes, but too much longer and I'll be dragging you, so we may want to get help while we can. he replied, nudging her with his nose.
xxxxxWith a sigh, Rose hesitantly asked, "You wouldn't happen to know anywhere I could get some food super close by, would you? I'm from a different part of the city, not too familiar with this side.." She hoped that was enough. It wasn't entirely false, either, seeing as she was raised more toward the other end of town without the money to eat out.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:48 am

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓎
┌──────────────┐

♀ - Hetero -Form- Bonded: Echo (Lion)

└───────────────┘

Echo nodded her head. Evie may seem careless and standoffish but she actually does have a big heart. All these years of being alone and the trauma have just led to her being slow to trust. I know that she'll do anything to protect those that she cares about though. I'm just the only one that gets to see it. Honestly, I've never met anyone that has cared more about others. She's remarkably loyal to those that she trusts. The lion explained, looking over to Evie with pride in her eyes. She had come a long way from the scared young girl that Echo had had to protect after the accident. Now, she was confident, smart, skilled, and able to sustain herself without Echo's help. While her people skills weren't the best, she knew that Evie truly did care about others. She wasn't one to just be mean to be mean. She just had some large trust issues. That and distancing herself so that she had less to worry about. Echo looked back over to Loki, listening as he spoke about himself and Claire. She noticed that he seemed stressed and tilted her head. I know it probably doesn't help when I say this... But I'll say it anyways. You don't have to be so tense. I swear that I'd never hurt an innocent human or animal. Her voice was soothing and calm. Looking up, she realized that Evie was putting away the rest of the extra medical supplies. Finally, Claire was patched up a bit more.

Evie watched as Claire tried to offer some sort of payment. She raised an eyebrow and bit her lip, feeling the scar tissue on her face stretch uncomfortably. Reaching up with her hand, she scratched at her face. It bothered her more than she'd like to admit. "Really. You don't have to worry about it. It's nothing." Evie insisted, shaking her head. "If you have the opportunity to take something like this, take it. I know it's rare out here. If you don't take advantage of it then you could get yourself killed." The older girl added, looking over to Echo who appeared to be speaking with Loki. She wondered what they were saying to each other. The relationship from one bonded animal to the next was interesting to her and she knew little about it. With how focused everyone was on survival, they didn't have this opportunity often. Evie looked back over to Claire who seemed to be trying to leave. Of course, Evie wasn't about to stop her. This wasn't a prisoner situation. Evie had only been offering her advice due to her own personal experiences. "Really... I don't think that's a good idea right now. You're only going to make your situation worse. In your condition, another bonded pair or a hunter could quickly target you." She explained, watching as the other girl tried to climb onto Loki's back. The male lion didn't seem to agree with her though and didn't give her any help.

"Claire. Seriously." Evelynne stated and stood up, walking closer to her but making sure that there was still some space. "I'm not going to force you to stay here. You aren't a prisoner or something. But trust me, I've been in your situation before. Things would have been much easier and safer if I had sought out shelter instead of frolicking around in the wide open. An injury like that is one massive target. You won't last long. If you want, you can stay here for at least a day to give yourself a breather. But that's just an offer. Take it or leave it. It looks like Loki agrees with me though." Evelynne looked at the white lion who appeared to not want Claire on his back. Echo moved closer as well, a concerned expression on her face. Be careful. Echo added, eyeing Claire as she tried to climb onto the white lion's back.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:12 pm

~Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Forest
~ Tags: Evelynne/Echo ~

Loki nodded, he understood not trusting people. He knew Claire hardly did it, she always said its easier not to feel anything at all. Well Evelynne sounds like a great person though we all have had our battels im glad you guys made it, it seems like she was lucky to have found you. And seems your lucky to, as you don't have to worry about her selling you out. And thank you guys for helping us. I'm greatful. Loki spoke softly before standing as Claire come to get on his back. He wasn't going to left her hurt herself more The words about being tense made him chuckle shaking his head, I'm not worried about that. It's Claire I'm worried about. But other then that, I've never cam across another lion. He smiled softly Side stepping making Claire fall, he heard her whimper and he told her that was the exact reason that she needed to stay. Claire ignored him and pushed herself into a sitting posistion on the ground with a sigh. She hated to admit they were right, but they were. Claire only half listened, because that what she does she knew what she said but didn't care to partake.

Sighing once more as she rubbed her face. "Okay, okay you are right. I'll stay. Im sorry, I don't want to be a bother. I'll take a day. I'm assuming you been through it then that happened to your face?" She asked with a short pause between. I mean it looks like a pretty nasty scar, what happened? Help the wrong people? She asked simply with a raise of her eyebrow, earning a deep growl from Loki. Claire knock it off. Do you want to die here? They are being extremely nice stop it, now. Loki shifting ready to unwillingly shield her if she needed it. Don't worry Loki, she's not going to do anything. Loki couldn't believe the way she was acting towards these people. She had a death wish didn't she? Loki didn't know how to stop her from what was going on. He looked to Echo, he was tense, his muscle rippled under his fur. I'm sorry about her, I don't know what she is doing. He quickly said to Echo hoping she would understand, or help not let Evelynne so anything.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:53 am

"𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨,
    SKYE DRAKE
    𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳."
    ─────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────
    [ role. bonded ] [ animal. kore - manticore ] [ tagged. Eddie | mentioned: open ] [ location. the safehouse - entrance ]

─────Skye was shaking, she realized, apparently having been more scared in her encounter than she thought. As the adrenaline drained from her, she sighed and slumped against Kore's back, her nose pressed into the manticore's soft black fur. Kore leveled out her wings as they soared over the treetops, looking back at her human in concern. Are you alright, Skye? She asked, her voice soft and comforting. Skye looked up slightly, her eye just barely visible over Kore's shoulders. "Yeah, I guess so. It's just..." Skye hesitated, her voice trailing off into uncertainty. Go on. Kore urged her, punctuating her thought with a flap of her wings.

─────Skye sighed and sat up straight again. "Don't you ever get tired of this? Slinking around the forest like we're trespassing? How much longer will it be until we run into a hunter that's actually good at their job?" Kore chuckled at Skye's jab at the hunters, but she sympathized with her human's feelings. That's why we wanted to find the safehouse isn't it? Kore reminded her, coming to a slow as they came near the area of said safehouse. "Well, yeah, but we can't stay in the safehouse all the time, I think we'd both lose our minds."

─────Kore responded with a thoughtful hum, but nothing else, because they were now right on top of the safehouse. She folded in her wings and dove beneath the treetops, feeling Skye brace herself on her back. Kore alighted on a tree branch, checking the area for anyone nearby. There were definitely people near the entrance, but closer inspection revealed them to be Eddie, Malic, and some other Bonded. The word "hunters" drifted over to them as they got close enough. Kore jumped down from the tree, approaching Eddie calmly. Skye climbed from the manticore's back, giving Eddie a two-finger wave. "Hey, speaking of hunters, there's definitely some hunters out there right now. If you're going out any further... well, I wouldn't."
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:55 am

Blue•Moon wrote:
    . ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 19 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

The leopardess blinked up at the lemur with a frown. "There was a roar? Didn't you hear it?" she asked, ears twitched up still. Her eyes trailed down to study the undergrowth, tail twitching. "I think it was over there," she pointed with her muzzle off to the left. But she shook her head after a pause. "It was probably nothing," She concluded, mostly to herself, twitching her ears back. "We should just take a different direction, avoid the sound."

She side-stepped and moved a few paces forward, glancing back at the lemur "You can still check it out, but dont go too close, I dont want to be saving a tiny furball from some roaring creature." she warned, 'It was nothing, start moving but go towards your left.' Nyx, after receiving the message, moved as Nova had told him to. He gave Charlie an apologetic look.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Alexavier, Kai and Zelia)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie watched him from the corner of her eye as he spoke about his bonded and his sister, her eyes trailed up to Haevyn as she was mentioned and gave a small, curious frown. Her eyes flicked back to the younger bonded when they got embarrassed and gave a small laugh, "You're not used to talking about it, are you?" her smile faltered, almost sadly, "Becomes a habit when you get hissed at left right and center."

She frowned, looking ahead in silence, staring past Haevyn, she sighed softly, "I met Malic out of the blue, almost hit by a car. He saved me, but we had to run." her eyes flicked to Alexavier then down to Zelia. "Have you ever...hm.." she hesitated, rethinking her question. Quickly deciding asking if the boy had lost anyone was a bad idea, she tinkered with her words. "Have you ever had any encounters with the hunters? she asked, turning her gaze ahead once more.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
    ── C y p r u s
    ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: Rose)
    . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

Neigh glanced once more between the two before her. She seemed to perk faintly at the mention of the food, thoughts flashing to the food in her bag. She frowned, giving a soft hum. Cyprus sprang from where he was up onto her back, the feline blinked at them, then turned to sniff at Neigh. 'Give her some of the food, we can always get more.'

Neigh blinked at him then turned to Rose. "I have some, I can give you a bit.." she replied, voice faintly lowered, "I wouldn't go into the town...People there get all riled up with any pets at all, doesn't matter what they are.."

. ── T a m i e G y n
      ── C a l i s k
      ( -- ) ( gender-fluid ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: Poppy )
      . ── A dark day is not a dark life.

Tamie glanced into the shrubs, a frown gracing her face, Cal followed quietly behind her, long tail swaying silently as he to studied the area, the genet bounded up to Tamie, scrambling up her back and perching himself over her shoulders. His tail curled at the tip, swishing to keep himself balanced as Tamie continued forwards. "You quite comfortable there?" she asked, glancing up to the feline-like creature.

Cal puffed at her, then turned to glance around once more. He frowned, pupils narrowing into thin orbs as he stared into the branches. 'slow down, theres someone nearby..' He warned, Tamie slowed to a halt and glanced in the direction the genet was looking, frown deepening.

OOC;; I thought i posted this hrjgcndu turns out I just saved it im so sorry!! aaa
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:34 am

White Eagle wrote:
☽ 𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕫 ☾
Bisexual - 21 - Male - Bonded: Jax - Warehouse - Mentions: Nyx and Nova - Tags: Open

The bonded was just sitting outside as he looked around the forest before he heard a growl from his companion. "I know. I miss them too but we cannot search for them again. Last time we almost got caught by those hunters," he said before he petted the boy's head. The giant jaguar let out a few purrs as he felt his bonded shower him in attention as if he was a house cat. But who are they waiting for? Well, none other than their partners who have been disconnected for over a month. But how did he lead the way for their bonded lovers? It was simple.

Jose knew he could not make it into the city but with the internet and telecommunications being limited and mostly given to rich and government officials newspapers soon returned. Every day there are newspaper trucks entering in and out of the city along with the mail. So, seeing that he knows the local newspaper boy when he lived in the city he decided to mail him a later which contained another letter for him to deliver. Charlie would go and collect the newspapers before he would go to Nyx's hideaway to deliver a letter and details. Jose could not get caught otherwise the hideout would be discovered. In case the letter fell into the wrong hands they would only see a love letter. But after circling every five words does the message become clear and the only way they would know that if Charlie told them. It may be a lot of faith in the boy's part but Charlie only needed to burn his letter and he was innocent of everything. With the letter being delivered, he waited outside for the past few days as he waited for the two to arrive safe and sound.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me