โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:15 pm

fallon / outside / with leo
gallon quickly followed along, frowning. โ€œwant to grab food before we mess with people? might make your head feel better.โ€ he offered, trying to be quiet both so no one would discover them and so he wouldnโ€™t make leoโ€™s head ache any worse. he didnโ€™t want the other being miserable the whole time they were out having fun. โ€œyou sure youโ€™ll be ok..?โ€
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby Moose_is_Swag » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:30 pm

โ• Apollo โ• Wings โ• Tags: Sebastian โ• Location: training room

โ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆ

As Apollo waited for Sebastian to return with the first aid kit, He sat silently worrying about his wings. He knew they would be okay, but he still had a bad feeling about it. Apollo heard footsteps,he turned his head and saw Sebastian. He takes care of Apollo's nose and gave him a tissue telling him to hold it against his nose until the bleeding stopped. "Okay, you said my nose isn't broken but still damaged,how bad is it?" Waiting for a response he hears Sebastian whisper oh behind him. his heart sank to his stomach when he heard him say that. worried out of his mind because his wings are his children, he shakenly asked "Are my wings okay? Apollo was thinking of all the things that could be wrong with his wings. "are they broken,will i be able to fly after this,am i useless now?" Apollo was shutting down, after all his wings are his muscle.
Moose_is_Swag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:09 pm

namjoon wrote:
      ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผต๏ผช๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผจ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง '๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผข๏ผน'
      ( hero ) ( power: light) ( location: halls ) ( tags: lucas )
      indentRuby's thoughts came to an abrupt pause, focusing her attention onto the source of the voice, it was none other than the man she was so edgy about approaching. Something about him caught her eye once she managed to get a good look at him. It wasn't exactly his appearance, but rather how he was hovering above the ground. She was shocked in a good way, finding his supposed power cool, although she wasn't bold enough and wouldn't dare to tell him that especially at first meet. The only powers she had ever seen besides her own was force fields created by her friend Myles, so she couldn't help but stare in wonder.

indentFrankly, she felt more at ease once he acknowledged her first instead of it having to be the other way around, but that didn't mean that she was completely prepared to let loose, a feeling of nervousness still lingered. "Oh, uh, hi." She responded rather quickly, returning his greeting as she didn't want to come off as rude. So far so good. The girl mentally patted herself on the back, the progress she made was decent so far, or at least she thought. All that was left to do was to spark up a conversation without having it end quickly. The girl awkwardly rubbed her arm before continuing, "I haven't seen you around here before, at least I don't think so? My name's Ruby, by the way."

โ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝ

โ•‘ Lucas โ•‘ Telekinesis โ•‘ Tags: Ruby โ•‘ Location: hallway

Lucas smiled politely and waved. "I've been here quite a while. I'm Lucas. Pleasure to meet you Ruby." Ruby was a pretty name, but he was afraid of coming off as weird if he told her that. The girl seemed nice so far, and pretty normal compared to Jenni and Clove. Lucas examined the girl closer. The girls fiery red hair was what he noticed first. He found it particularly fascinating. He had never experimented with hair colors before, but mostly because he didn't have the time. "Was there someone else with you? I thought I heard a voice, but maybe I'm loosing my mind here." He joked. There was something about the girl that made Lucas interested. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he wanted to talk to her more.

โ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝ

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:16 pm

Sebastian Rhys
23|Hero|Acid Manipulation
Tagged: Apollo
"Well, there was a lot of blood. But the pain should subside in a few hours - if not, then maybe it's something internal, but I'm not experienced enough to deal with that." Sebastian explained.
As he bandages Apollo's wings, Sebastian remained quiet after the question was asked, unsure how to answer, although he guessed that his silence would also be an answer. "You... you landed pretty badly on them. They're going to need some time to heal, I think." he eventually replied. He gently placed a hand on one of the wings, to give it a soft stroke, unable to stop himself, though he quickly stopped after a few moments.

Coralia Rivers
22|Hero|Water Powers
Tagged: Pandora
She quietly scoffed at what she assumed was a light mock, then she said, "I'd hardly call us friends..." Coralia rolled her eyes as well, and thought to herself, 'Well, not yet, anyway... if ever.' She wasn't entirely sure which room she'd consider the 'most' classified... the again... "I'd probably say the room that's fitted with two locks... it'll be a challenge to get through, though." Coralia suggested, looking around carefully to make sure no one else was following them, or could listen in on the conversation. She wasn't sure how she'd react if anyone saw the two, considering she'd make her dislike of the villains quite clear.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moose_is_Swag » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:49 pm

โ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆ

Apollo was worried because Sebastian's answer made it seem like his wings were gone for good. he felt Sebastian stroking one of his wings, if he was being honest it reminded him of when his mom would rub his back or run her fingers through his hair. It relaxed Apollo almost making him forget about his wings. he missed his parents and there loving smiles. Apollo was holding back tears thinking about his parents. He wanted to break out in tears and just lay there but he would never do that in front of someone. he covered his face trying to hide it from Sebastian, he made it look like he was just wiping his nose ridding it from blood, but he was hiding his tears.
Moose_is_Swag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:31 am

Sebastian Rhys
23|Hero|Acid Manipulation
Tagged: Apollo
He watched Apollo, concerned, wondering why he was covering his face... he didn't want to assume anything again, but it did seem like he was trying to hide the fact that he was crying - or was about to. Sebastian felt quite awkward, unsure what to do or say. So, he went back to gently stroking Apollo's wing, as he noticed it seemed to have relaxed him earlier, avoiding anywhere that was damaged. "I think the initial damage will take a few weeks to heal, then you just need to be careful with them and not strain them too much." he said, voice quiet, "Unless someone has healing powers here, but I don't know anyone that does." he fell silent again.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Coralia Rivers
22|Hero|Water Powers
Tagged: Pandora
She quietly scoffed at what she assumed was a light mock, then she said, "I'd hardly call us friends..." Coralia rolled her eyes as well, and thought to herself, 'Well, not yet, anyway... if ever.' She wasn't entirely sure which room she'd consider the 'most' classified... the again... "I'd probably say the room that's fitted with two locks... it'll be a challenge to get through, though." Coralia suggested, looking around carefully to make sure no one else was following them, or could listen in on the conversation. She wasn't sure how she'd react if anyone saw the two, considering she'd make her dislike of the villains quite clear.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moose_is_Swag » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:45 am

Apollo wanted to find someone who has healing powers but he was too unmotivated to do anything. He wiped the tears off his face and got up, trying not to show Sebastian that he was crying. he looked at Sebastian asking him in a quiet voice "can you do me a favor? I don't know what your powers are, but if possible can you help me escape or at least go outside" Apollo was nervous to ask but he needed a breath of fresh air. "You can come with me if you want." he told Sebastian trying not to seem rude. He wanted to be alone but didn't want to be mean to Sebastian because he just took care of him.
Moose_is_Swag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:49 am

โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹

โ•‘ Ivy โ•‘ Plants โ•‘ Tags: x โ•‘ Location: Lounging area โ•‘

Ivy walked down the hall and made her way to the lounge area. She pulled her sleeves down and rubbed her arm, dragging her feet along. As she sat down on the sofa, she let out a deep sigh. Today seemed to drag on and all she wanted to do was sleep. There was nothing to do and no one to talk to. It was kind of lonely.

โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brennan-q. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:04 am

Aeiris Montogarett : Solar Energy Manipulation : 19 : Villain

&&- The evening was approaching and the afternoon was slipping away, yet here Aeiris was still trying to find something to do to keep herself occupied. It seemed the many days she had spent here became increasingly more boring as the days continued to progress. Having thought of nothing better to do, she would make her ways towards the training rooms in hope of getting some solo training time in before it got too late. Having just arrived and entered the room she was met by the scene of two individuals in the training room. Those two individuals would be Rhys and Apollo though she didnโ€™t know that since she never socialized with them any. She would quietly shut the door to the training room and begin her walk towards the other side of the room, hopeful to not disrupt them. As she approached where she would train she merely went straight to the basics which was seeing if her abilities were still present, after verifying that they obviously were, she would start practicing stances both defensive and offensive. Some would require her hands to be on fire for attack stances, while others meant for her to completely engulf herself with her flames as a way to protect herself, as well as being one of her defensive stances. As she continued to practice she was left with a small lingering thought in her head as to what people might think if they saw what she was doing from far away. Would they think she was on fire? Or would they think that her ability hasnโ€™t fully been mastered yet? Honestly she hadnโ€™t a clue, and didnโ€™t want to keep thinking about it, so she merely continued to train.

Brennan-q.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:18 am

Female|Pansexual|Twenty-two|Hero|Dimensional Storage|

<<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>>

Serena, being completely new to the bunker, had no friends at all and was forced to sit alone while she ate.
She picked at the food quickly growing cold on her plate, her expression set into a grimace. This was her 8th morning in the bunker and she was still a little shell-shocked that her parents abandoned her here. They didn't even have the right to do that! She lived in her own apartment, had a job, and lived with a pit bull that was likely wondering where she went. Not only that, but she'd gotten into a fairly decent college to study medicine! She'd already spent so much just to attend the college and had just enough saved up for the next semester. Just the thought of everything she'd been forced to leave behind made her blood boil. If only she hadn't blipped that infernal car! With her mood now thoroughly spoiled by such thoughts, Serena got up, dumped the remains of her food in the trash, and plopped in the nearest chair in the corner. The female tugged a few photos out of her pocket, looking over them with a hard glare. The photos, some of which were slightly yellowed, depicted several odd things. One was an image of her and her brother when they were younger. In the picture, her brother was holding a blue stuffed fox with a faded red ribbon. It was the fox in this image the Serena's attention was on. The stuffed animal had been the first thing she'd ever blipped into her dimensional storage and even after all of these years, it was still stuck in there somewhere. If she could just get the dumb thing out, she would be ecstatic. Usually, she didn't have to concentrate very hard to pull anything from the storage, but in this case, they item had been there for so long, it was either gone, or very very far from her reach. That was one of the dangerous downsides to her ability. There was no way to know what it was like where the things she blipped went. Not just that, but if she blipped anything living into the storage, it would die within a matter of minutes. Or at least, that's how long it took for houseplants to die...she'd never had the heart to test it on animals or people. Calmly, Serena listened to the idle chatter of others in the dining hall and nodded to herself. She'd picked this location to test her abilities for if she could only summon things from the storage when everything around her as quiet, she'd be rather useless. Clearing her mind, Serena closed her eyes and pictured the stuffed fox as it looked in the picture. Occasionally, she would have to tie the image to emotions or memories in order to pull said item out. For that reason, she also thought back to when she and her brother were much younger, playing games and sometimes wrestling. She smiled slightly at the memory and then, gasped. An abrupt tugging sensation in her mind, followed by a sharp pain behind her eyes was the product of her efforts. To go along with it, she could feel the weight of something light and soft in her hands. Excited, she opened her eyes only to see nothing in her palms. Serena groaned and listlessly swiped the back of her hand under her nose. Sure enough, her skin was smeared with blood; the bleeding likely caused by trying to pull out something that was too far away. Unhappily, she reached into the pocket of her jacket and withdrew a couple of tissues which she then pressed to her bleeding nose.

<<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>>
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me