Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:58 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki- Hallway

wb...i’ll think of something next post

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika- Hallway
(Color, Medical, Snow, Barrier, Elemental)

The brown-and-black haired child hummed as they walked with the others, the little Sugarglider asleep in their clothes. They yawned themself, shaking their head and scolding themself. “Y-Yeah.” they said to Ruby, nodding at her. They glanced around the hallway, as the group traveled to the headmaster’s office. They wondered what she was like...

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Jaclyn; Lucien- Main hall/Dorm
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He tilted his head, chuckling softly as he nodded. Sect had wriggled free and bounded back across the table to him. Noticing her sniffing at a bit of his leftover sausage, he let her have it as a rare treat.

He made a small sound when the other boy turned to look at him. Nodding his head, he slipped his hand into his pocket to rub Sect’s head a moment. He wondered if Lucien had a pet... “Um...my name is Jodie. Nice to meet you, Lucien.” he said, holding a hand out to shake.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: xxx- Classroom
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They checked on the animals that were there, giving them some treats (such as shredded carrots or bits of beef). They nodded to themself, turning back to the door. They headed into their little office, waiting to see if anyone led their tour group here.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi- Nurse station
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

The reddish brown haired male sighed as he shook his head at her. “Well, not really...I was checking things, but everything is in place. Plus, the stock is fine for now.” he said. Thinking a moment, he said “I’m going to go check on my sibling. I don’t know if you’d want to come along...No one should be getting hurt tonight, it’s the first day back.” he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:38 pm

(Can someone tag me please?)

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~Tags: (open (please tage)) ~ Main hall

Elodie let out a sad sigh and she walked out into the hall, closing the door after her. Maybe she would find Dante again. Her head was in the clouds as she walked through the dorm halls.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:55 pm

not gonna post again since i just posted, but Elodie could come into Haruna’s office and ask to go into the classroom and see the animals, or something. all my other characters are tagged)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:not gonna post again since i just posted, but Elodie could come into Haruna’s office and ask to go into the classroom and see the animals, or something. all my other characters are tagged)

Ok ❤ thanks
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:44 am

XP no problem))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:47 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~Tags: Professor Haruna ~ Main hall

Elodie walked out of the girls dorm building and she made her way back to the main building. She was bored and so decided to go see one of the professors so that they could let her into the classroom and see the animals. She knocked on Haruna's door. "Hello?" She called out cautiously.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:10 pm

Moonblaze-Angel wrote:Leah Neeves|TransFemale|Pan|25|Herbology Teacher | Tags: open
Plant, Aura, Nature, Seed, Light Outside

The stinking plants that little miss perfect Headmaster had asked her to grow were stupidly smelly and in no possible way worth growing. Sure, she wanted them for some reason Leah couldn't remember, but why did she have to grow them? They were taking up room in her greenhouse where she could have been growing petunias or dahlias or orchids or mandrakes or pitcher cups or anything else! She sighs, and glares at them once more. Perhaps she should go out and soak up some sunlight, although it might terrify the students to see a purple-haired lady on the greenhouse roof. Better to just lay on the bench outside.

PJ Vericorte|Male|Straight|13 Tags: Caelan, Headmistress
Summoning, Combat, Magnetic, Fire, Craftsmanship Dorms

At the opening of the door, PJ backs off from both of them. Muttering some excuse about needing to use the restroom, he wanders off down the hall. That had certainly . . . been weird. He had heard a few rumors of the demon-kid, but had generally ignored them. What he needed to do now was find something to do. He heads back to the dorms, in the mean time.

[center]Akiyoshi Justin-Dai|Male|Gay|27|FCS Teacher Tags: Willow
Enchantment, Culinary, Barrier, Incantation, Inscription Classroom

Slicing up the bread, Akiyoshi hears the rumble of Willow's stomach. The idiot had probably skipped dinner. Again. He was going to get hell from his significant other. Speaking of which, he hadn't asked about them in a while. "My break was decent. How are you and your SO? Did you enjoy the break?" Akiyoshi takes two slices and puts them on a napkin, then grabs a knife. He places them in front of Willow, then raids the fridge. Here, he finds butter, jams, and his favorite, pear butter. Grabbing all of them, he spreads the display in front of Willow and grabs some bread for himself. "Please help yourself."

Naomi Dai|Female|Biromantic|17 | Tags: Hiroki Sohma, Haruna Sohma, Elodie
Medical, Curse, Luck, Restoration, Potion Classroom

Naomi sighs. She should have known this would happen; nothing exciting ever happens the first day. Her favorite part about the infirmary is learning the good gossip of the school. She considers their offer, then nods. "Yeah, I'll come. Knowing the rest of the kids, they probably have a student or two there I can chat with. Let's go!" Without pausing to check if he actually wanted her to come, she heads out the door and straight to the other Sohma's class. She knocks once on the door, then opens it, finding the teacher and another student.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:45 pm

[Working in a reply. Will finish when I get home]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:14 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | None | His Dorm

Dante took a moment to warm the blanket to a temperature he found reasonable then curled up. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. The journey there was tiring and he needed his rest. Besides, it was dark out so it was a reasonable time to sleep. His sleep likely wouldn't be all that peaceful but at least he was trying to sleep. At some points throughout his days, he felt unnecessary pain in some places. His mother always blamed the dragon blood but he thought it was just growing pains or aches from the day. Either way, he was fast asleep

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona, Caelen Blake, PJ Vericorte | Traveling --> Headmasters Office

Ruby hummed gently and pointed out anything she thought her group would find interesting, talking about the ones she knew about while others she only knew the name of. When they got closer, she realized that there were others there. She paused and looked back to her group before speaking, "Just like at the nurse's office, I'll wait here so that you two can speak to the headmaster in peace. Don't worry, I won't go anywhere" She smiled softly and turned back to those that were already there. The blonde offered them a slight nod of her head in greeting

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Caelen Blake, PJ Vericorte | Headmasters Office

Penny thought for a moment then shook her head. She never looked into that sort of thing as it was not her place to do so nor could she remember everything about a particular student especially with hundreds within the school. However, she did keep files on any current students. Former students were always filed away in a particular section of the library which was always locked. Only students with special permission were permitted in the section and all classified information was always removed from the files. "Unfortunately, I do not have the information that you seek. The students spreading rumors will be spoken to"

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Akiyoshi Justin-Dai | FACS Classroom

"We are doing well. Just moved in with each other though. Its been interesting, to say the least" They stretched then accepted the food. They didnt put anything on the bread and just ate it. "Break was a little slow. Didn't really do much"
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:04 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki, Penny, Caelan- Headmaster’s office

She kept quiet her humming to herself, smiling down at Brody a moment. The pup wagged his tail so hard this time that his whole rump wriggled. The redhead giggled at that, squeaking and covering her mouth. Jess glanced around, taking note none of the others minded, or simply hadn’t even noticed. Releasing a breath, she drooped a bit. She looked up again when Ruby announced they’d arrived, by saying she’d wait out here again. “Well, I’m not a new student...but I may actually have a few questions. Come on, Yuki.” she said, entering the office.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika, Caelan, Penny- Headmasters office
(Color, Medical, Snow, Barrier, Elemental)

The brown-and-black haired child was silent the whole way there, now. They heard others chattering around them, but seemed to ignore it. They looked at the door of the office upon arriving, squeaking when Jessika addressed them. With a meek nod, they followed her in. The first thing they noticed was the part-demon... “H-Hello...” they said, almost too quiet.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Jaclyn; Lucien- Main hall/Dorm
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He tilted his head, chuckling softly as he nodded. Sect had wriggled free and bounded back across the table to him. Noticing her sniffing at a bit of his leftover sausage, he let her have it as a rare treat.

He made a small sound when the other boy turned to look at him. Nodding his head, he slipped his hand into his pocket to rub Sect’s head a moment. He wondered if Lucien had a pet... “Um...my name is Jodie. Nice to meet you, Lucien.” he said, holding a hand out to shake.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Elodie, Haruki and Naomi- Classroom
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They hummed as they sat in their chair, waiting to see if anyone actually did come in. When a female student did come in, they nodded at her. “I assume you either have questions, or want to see the animals.” they said. “Let’s go into the classroom.” they continued, stepping out of their office and into their classroom. Seemingly out of nowhere, a rather large (but not overly so) wolf stepped up to them, Haruna placing a hand on said wolf’s head. “This is Akitoshi.” they mentioned, glancing behind them when Hiroki and another student came in. “Hello.” they greeted, dipping their head a moment.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi, Haruna, Elodie- Animal Classroom
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head at her then stepping away from the inventory. “Well, let’s go then.” he said, making haste so to speak. Naomi was allowed to go first, so he could close the door behind the both of them. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, walking with her and Noami to and into the classroom. “Hey, Haruna.” he smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me