вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||ѕєαѕ||σpєn

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:09 am

Caspian

23-Male-Siren-On King Edward's Fleet-Tags:Evelyn

"I don't expect you to understand," he growled and rolled his eyes. Caspian's attention was turned to the captain and Gidget's conversation and wondered what was going on. Evelyn's question snapped him back to the situation at hand. "Do sirens sing?"

~

Mako

21-Female-Siren-On the Black Skull-Tags:Maven, Sid

She turned to Maven, giving a confused look, "Who's the long haired dork?"
Last edited by Casperphobia on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:31 am

Gidget (Gadget) Aeven

Half-elf\Female\20(looks 18)\King Edward's Fleet\Crew Member

Gadget put her book and pencil away excitedly as she stood at the edge of the deck. "what are we going to do with that guy?" Gadget asked Evelyn as she gestured to the figure on the island.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:52 am

Captain Maven Swordweaver
Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Skaith, Mako

Maven's lips lifted in appreciation when Mako had no complaints. "I didn't get to properly introduce myself either since Skaith did it for me, so my name's Maven Swordweaver and I'm the captain of this fine vessel," Maven said. She rolled her eyes slightly when the question about Sid came up. "He's just some kid I have to drive around for money. Nobody of consequence, really," she said casually.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven
Female||Half-elf||Healer of the Russet Cartel||On the Blood Maiden||Tags; Open

Raejiita hummed quietly to herself as she began to light a cooking fire. The flint sparked suddenly when she struck it, creating a small blaze on the firewood. Rae hoped that they'd go back to Skudalen soon, she needed to restock the supplies. She was sure that Cricket would agree, wherever he was at this moment. Rae sighed and looked over what she had left over from the last time they had been in port. She decided to make pork over rice and use up some of the extremely salty pork and preserved rice she had.

{Sorry for the absence guys! I went camping and I thought I'd have service, but I didn't. I'm back now though.}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:56 am

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var
Male|18|Captain|Vexelere|Stearing the ship|Tag;Miraj

Looking ahead he smiled, luckily they were pretty close to the island and it would only take an hour to reach. Looking up at the sky he saw that the sun was already half way so it must be noon. He watched as everyone surried around to keep the ship sailing. "Take control of the ship" he told the man standing next to him. Walking down to the lower decks giovannie desided to take a look at the supplies, they had enough food and drinks to last them another week along with amunition to last 2 weeks.

Captain Evelyn Da'vom
Female|25|Captain|King Edwards Fleet|On the ship|Tag;Gidget

Feeling the boat jerk towards the island Evelyn looked over, "We will bring him to a port, and there he will have to make his own decisions". Walking back over to the siren she looked at him, "You will help track pirates, four to be exact. each one captured will buy your freedom." She paused and then held out her hand, "Deal?"

Jackson
Male|22|siren|On the shore of the island close to the King Edwards Fleet|Tag;The Fleet

Smiling he ran back to his small camp and grabbed his bag of goods before running down to the coast. Reaching the coast he stayed away from the water, he was up in the grass becasue as of this time high tide was pulling in and half the island usually floods by now.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marghost » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 am

[...]
Last edited by marghost on Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
marghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Everfree Rose(11)

Postby Moodwing » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:23 pm

✺ First mate ❃ King Edward's Fleet ❃ Witch ❃ Tags: Haelis ✺
She stirred in her sleep, shifting away from the source of the sound of a gun. The sun was beating down against her skin but she didn't care, the grassy hills laid around the witch and her uncle as they continued to rough-house. The memory felt refreshing and brought a smile to the witch's face but it quickly twisted into a frown as an unfamiliar voice entered to her mind before being quickly shut off. Everfree opened her eyes and blinked several times, slowly sitting up from her bed. She turned to look out at the window before sliding on to the wooden floor, placing her coat on once again. Leaning against her staff for support, she stood as straight as she can as marched up the stairs and on to the deck. The sun glared at her and she glared back, only turning away as Everfree spotted Haelis, one of the elves in the crew. "Haelis! What is happening? Is there a stranger near?" She demanded, walking right up to him, trying her best to ignore the forming migraine.
Moodwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:02 am

Caspian

23-Male-Siren-On King Edward's Fleet-Tags: Evelyn

"You've got yourself a deal m'lady," Caspian replied shaking Evelyn's hand. Now that there was a way to earn back his freedom, the siren felt like he could relax. It wasn't exactly what he wanted, but it would have to do. Feeling more at ease, Caspian tried to understand what all the commotion was about. A new person? To be honest, he was surprised that Evelyn was going to simply bring them to port and not force them to work for her or something.

~~~

Mako

21-Female-Siren-On the Black Skull-Tags:Maven, Sid

"No one of consequence, huh?" Mako couldn't help but smirk. The boy might be fun to play around with when she thought about it. Of course, she didn't plan to drown him or anything as much as she wanted to, but messing with his head couldn't hurt. Skaith also seemed like a potential target but not as easily manipulated as the boy could be. "Nice to know," she said, turning back to Maven. "Anyway, I have to admit, it is a rather nice ship you got yourself and the crew isn't half bad."
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:43 am

Captain Maven Swordweaver
Female||Faeren||20||Captain of the Black Skull||On the Ebony Arrow||Tags; Skaith, Mako

Maven smirked a little. "I bet those good for nothing navy captains wish they hadn't left her unguarded in port that night... Well, nothing they can do about it now. As for the crew, most of them are alright. I can't stand that kid that prances around like he owns the place though," Maven said, referring to Sid.

Raejiita "Rae" Aeven
Female||Half-elf||Healer of the Russet Cartel||On the Blood Maiden||Tags; Open

Raejiita hummed quietly to herself as she began to light a cooking fire. The flint sparked suddenly when she struck it, creating a small blaze on the firewood. Rae hoped that they'd go back to Skudalen soon, she needed to restock the supplies. She was sure that Cricket would agree, wherever he was at this moment. Rae sighed and looked over what she had left over from the last time they had been in port. She decided to make pork over rice and use up some of the extremely salty pork and preserved rice she had.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 am

xx_._King_._xx wrote:
Captain Giovannie De'var
Male|18|Captain|Vexelere|Stearing the ship|Tag;Miraj

Looking ahead he smiled, luckily they were pretty close to the island and it would only take an hour to reach. Looking up at the sky he saw that the sun was already half way so it must be noon. He watched as everyone surried around to keep the ship sailing. "Take control of the ship" he told the man standing next to him. Walking down to the lower decks giovannie desided to take a look at the supplies, they had enough food and drinks to last them another week along with amunition to last 2 weeks.

Captain Evelyn Da'vom
Female|25|Captain|King Edwards Fleet|On the ship|Tag;Gidget

After shaking Caspians hand she looked over, they were about 14 miles off the shore of this island. "Drop the anchor, prepare a small boat to go to shore." she looked around and saw the men who were incharge of the life boats start to ready them. "Load the cannons, just incase its a trap." Pulling her sword out she broke the chain around the ice so it didn't seem as if she didn't trust him. "I need five volunteers to go to shore."

Jackson
Male|22|siren|On the shore of the island close to the King Edwards Fleet|Tag;The Fleet

Looking at the large ship he took a deep breath and could smell a siren. Was there a siren aboard, was the siren like him, or was it in the water swimming. He looked around more and saw nothing besides the ship.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 am

Gidget (Gadget) Aeven

Half-elf\Female\20(looks 18)\King Edward's Fleet\Crew Member

Gadget raised her hand high in the air and volunteered to go to shore. She wanted some action and this seemed like the perfect opertunity.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me