What I Wish

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: What I Wish

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:01 am

Black hair going to her thighs. Side fringe. Pale skin. Athletic build. Bandy legs.
Name: Akalla Antoinette Ross.
Sexuality: Straight.
Personality: Witty. Quick making decisions. Hard to scare. Tough. Very daring and outgoing. Extrovert. Kind. Brave. Content .
History: Akalla hates to speak of it. She lies about it.
Other: She can fight with knives and can make weapons out of stuff strong enough to be a weapon.
What You Did: She saw a young male in a large fight. He was losing to a really mean strong dude. She broke the fight getting badly injured but saved the male, who was after becoming a sort of older brother to her.
Wish: Supervision
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 am

_Konata_ wrote:| Karma | Male | See page 1 for form | Standing by a tree | Tags: Nagisa |

Karma: "Oh, I have my ways." I grin, grabbing eight individual strands of Nagisa's hair. I individually twist the srands making them look almost like not plaited cornrows. I pull a random hair tie out of my pocket and tie the rest of Nagisa's hair into a bun leaving the strands to hang at the bottom, it looks like a little octopus made out of Nagisa's hair. "Hmmm, if only it was yellow." I mumble slowly bringing up memories of Koro sensei.

| Eu | Female | See page 1 for form | Sitting on the curb | Tags: Aleck |

Eu: Glad Aleck didn't notice my mistake I take the pencil off him and smile as if to say thanks.
How do you TRY not to hurt someone when you talk?

I ask, perhaps there is a way I can talk without causing pain to others.

Just quoting this as a recap.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:42 am

Akame-chan wrote:Nagisa//Male//17//Tags: Karma
... "SERIOUSLY?" He sighed "Lets not make it yellow," He looked at Karma, unimpressed, the he took out whatever Karma made, and quickly tied it back up again "Moving on, So how you've been?" He dusted off his pants than looking up at Karma.

:0
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Mya sharply turned her head away from Akemi. The girls words stung, but Mya could see the sense in them. She couldn't change anything about what had happened. I can't change what happened in the past. Mya said softly. but I can still do my best for the people now.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:43 pm

silverlightcs wrote:| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis | Tags: Yue, Paris |
Lynn moved the water to wash over Paris, not wanting to let her drag her in. Before she was off the rock into the water, she jumped into the water, hopefully catching her off guard. She found that she could use this power to keep herself from getting wet, so she stayed dry. The girl continued to splash at her, looking around for Yue.

| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis | Tags: Mya |
Akemi nodded. "Exactly. That's probably the best thing you can do." she said, glad Mya could understand what she was saying. Considering the ways people could react to her saying things like she did, Mya's wasn't too bad. "I'm going to try to as well, I think that's why I have this ability." she didn't mention the other thing that had happened, as she still wasn't sure what it was. 'I still have to figure that out..' she thought.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:21 pm

(Catlover3 and Webmonkey, you are both accepted! Welcome to the team!!! And good to see you again, Webmonkey!))
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 am

Mya looked down. I wish there was a way I could help my sister. she whispered.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 am

The girl walked around, quite tired. She yawned as she used her sight to look through the forest near by.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:25 am

(( Anyone open? ))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Willow ▫ Male ▫ Bi
Animal Communication
Tags ▫ open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gray smoke raised into the air each time a breathe was exhaled. Willow was leaning against a tree whilst smoking a cigarette in a slightly dazed manner. The chirping of birds broke him out of the daze and he apologized before quickly breaking the cigarette in half. He enjoyed the sound of the birds chirping and began to talk to them with a smile on his face. One of the birds flew down and peacefully landed on his right shoulder. While humming happily to himself he sat down against the tree once more.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me